Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
obama

Waterbury, CT

#857338 Feb 10, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Dr. Carson's story is no different then what I've seen & endured coming up as a kid. It's an anomaly to you because you we're blessed to have a privileged upbringing. doctor Carson story is no different than President Obama's. The moral of the story is tragedy to triumph. Accomplished buy both men, but it just proves your ignorant hatred toward President Obama! Now do your arithmetic on how many people have the same struggles but the Carson went through yet never make it out of the ghetto, not for lack of effort. I guarantee you'll walk back your thoughts about the average black person that is seemingly stuck in tough times!
.RBG-Black Panthers 1968 -Honorable Kwame Toure, fna Stokely Carmichael .

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#857339 Feb 10, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
I've read the manifesto and nowhere does he even mention Barack Obama.
ktla.com/2013/02/07/read-christopher-dorners-...
You're a goddamned liar but then again you're a right wing imbecile so why would I expect anything else?
As usual, PeeDePoop, you are a ranting fool in the village square.

http://tinyurl.com/a2pdkv6

Cram it.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#857341 Feb 10, 2013
Need to stop calling them leftist, liberals, progressive and call them what they really are, Communist, haters of America. Domestic enemies of American Freedom.
obama

Waterbury, CT

#857342 Feb 10, 2013
obama

Waterbury, CT

#857343 Feb 10, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Dr. Carson's story is no different then what I've seen & endured coming up as a kid. It's an anomaly to you because you we're blessed to have a privileged upbringing. doctor Carson story is no different than President Obama's. The moral of the story is tragedy to triumph. Accomplished buy both men, but it just proves your ignorant hatred toward President Obama! Now do your arithmetic on how many people have the same struggles but the Carson went through yet never make it out of the ghetto, not for lack of effort. I guarantee you'll walk back your thoughts about the average black person that is seemingly stuck in tough times!
OBAMA IS HELPING TO DESTROY AFRICA WATCH Decolonization in Africa Kwame Nkrumah Sekou Toure Pan Africanism RBG Tube PanAfrican
OBAMA DOESNT SUPPORT THIS
obama

Waterbury, CT

#857344 Feb 10, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
.Kwame Toure Converting the Unconscious to Conscious .
BLACK POWER
Mr America

Brooklyn, NY

#857345 Feb 10, 2013
White people walk like this do do doodley do. Then black people walk like this duh heyo fart plop duh yo uh heyo bo no bo knows baseballs yo.
obama

Waterbury, CT

#857346 Feb 10, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
.Kwame Ture interviews .

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#857347 Feb 10, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's your photo, gingerkid?
http://www.noob.us/humor/south-park-ginger-ki...
Would one of the TWELVE people that awarded waxturd a brilliant judge-it for this post please explain what is brilliant, or even coherent about this post. Or is it possible that only ONE idiot thought this was brilliant and awarded himself twelve brilliants?
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#857348 Feb 10, 2013
To stop the use of the government as a weapon, Americans needs to reduce the government to 1 tenth of what it is now. To stop are enemy’s from using the government to swindle and plunder, we need to remove that power. We need to stop the legislation from being use to legalize plunder. We need to stop law from stealing from Americans that which belongs to them, and, given to those who it does not belong to. This act, if perform by any individual would be a crime. This action perform by the mafia is a crime. We need to abolish these laws and the power to make them without delay.
This organizing of legalized plunder, is powered by the delusion of the day when all class will be enriched, at the expense of freedom and each other. It is the organization of tariffs, protection, perquisites, progressive taxes, free public education, right to wages, right to assistance, right to labor etc. Hence, the infinite multitude of plans for legalized plunder. All these plans, taken as a whole with what they have in common, they are Socializes Communism. The enemy and slave master of all free people.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#857349 Feb 10, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Would one of the TWELVE people that awarded waxturd a brilliant judge-it for this post please explain what is brilliant, or even coherent about this post. Or is it possible that only ONE idiot thought this was brilliant and awarded himself twelve brilliants?
Don't look now but I think you've swallowed your dentures again.

When you talk out your azzhole, I can see those Off-Whites flashing between the Klingons.
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#857350 Feb 10, 2013
obama wrote:
AGAIN THEY MAKE UP obamas story so they can identify heis not from the BLACK AMERICAN STRUGGLES NOWAY YOU TRY TO DIMINISH Dr. CARSON to say obama went through the same struggles HE DID NOT SMOKING DOPE IS NOT A BLACK STRUGGLE LAYING bASKETBALL IS NOT A BLACK STRUGGLE lololoolHOW OBAMA DOESNT HAVE ONE BLACK AMERICAN FAMILY MEMBER BY BLOOD ONLY HIS CHILDREN PRAISE HIM IF YOU WANT YOUR CHOICE LIE TO yourself IF YOU WANT YOU HAVE ONLY READ ABOUT obama or seen a stor on TV BEFOR POLITICS YOU NEVER KNEW obama so stop acting like you know him
Who the f&*^ck cares? he's still going to be your President for 4 more years. Deal with it, ya pathetic whiner.
obama

Waterbury, CT

#857351 Feb 10, 2013
Huey P. Newton- Prelude to Revolution
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#857352 Feb 10, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
Need to stop calling them leftist, liberals, progressive and call them what they really are, Communist, haters of America. Domestic enemies of American Freedom.
or you could just call them winners of Presidential elections.
Really chaps your ass doesn't it?
Loser.
obama

Waterbury, CT

#857353 Feb 10, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
..How the FBI Sabotaged Black America
it didnt start with obama
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#857354 Feb 10, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
To stop the use of the government as a weapon, Americans needs to reduce the government to 1 tenth of what it is now. To stop are enemy’s from using the government to swindle and plunder, we need to remove that power. We need to stop the legislation from being use to legalize plunder. We need to stop law from stealing from Americans that which belongs to them, and, given to those who it does not belong to. This act, if perform by any individual would be a crime. This action perform by the mafia is a crime. We need to abolish these laws and the power to make them without delay.
This organizing of legalized plunder, is powered by the delusion of the day when all class will be enriched, at the expense of freedom and each other. It is the organization of tariffs, protection, perquisites, progressive taxes, free public education, right to wages, right to assistance, right to labor etc. Hence, the infinite multitude of plans for legalized plunder. All these plans, taken as a whole with what they have in common, they are Socializes Communism. The enemy and slave master of all free people.
Dropped out after 8th grade? That explains a lot.
///"To stop are enemy’s from using the government "////
Could you be any more stupid?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#857355 Feb 10, 2013
How Obama is wielding executive power in 2nd term

WASHINGTON — This is what "Forward" looks like. Fast forward, even.

Since Obama's re-election, regulations giving force and detail to his health care law have gushed out by the hundreds of pages. To some extent this was inevitable: The law is far-reaching and its most consequential deadlines are fast approaching.

The rules are much more than fine print, however, and they would have thickened the storm over the health care overhaul if placed on the radar in last year's presidential campaign. That, after all, was the season when some Republicans put the over-the-top label "death panel" on a board that could force cuts to service providers if Medicare spending ballooned.

The new health law rules provide leeway for insurers to charge smokers thousands of dollars more for coverage. They impose a $63 per-head fee on insurance plans — a charge that probably will be passed on to policyholders — to cushion the cost of covering people with medical problems. There's a new fee for insurance companies for participating in markets that start signing customers in the fall.

In short, sticker shock.- libTARDS disease :)

http://ap.cjonline.com/pstories/us/20130210/1...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#857356 Feb 10, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
or you could just call them winners of Presidential elections.
Really chaps your ass doesn't it?
Loser.
These men support your right to bear arms: Washington, Jefferson, Madison, Hamilton. These men oppose your right to bear arms: Hitler, Castro, Stalin, Amin, Lenin, Obama. Who do you trust?
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#857357 Feb 10, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Dropped out after 8th grade? That explains a lot.
///"To stop are enemy’s from using the government "////
Could you be any more stupid?
In fact, he gots farther in school than me even did! That's probably why I voted for obama and them there other democrats!

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#857358 Feb 10, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't look now but I think you've swallowed your dentures again.
When you talk out your azzhole, I can see those Off-Whites flashing between the Klingons.
I stand corrected, you might be the only person on here that's dumb enough to think waxturd is brilliant. Why don't you two morons form a two man circle jerk and let the adults here have a conversation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,685
Deat Abby 12-16 24 min PEllen 45
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 32 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,874
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side 1 hr Taint Shield 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr kal 49,174
best joke (Oct '09) 2 hr Always Smile 526
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 3 hr Go Blue Forever 18
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:25 am PST

Bleacher Report11:25AM
If Bears Fire Marc Trestman, What Should They Look For in a Replacement Coach?
NBC Sports11:31 AM
Chris Conte: NFL career worth shortened life
NFL11:41 AM
Trestman: There's accountability in Bears' building
NBC Sports12:41 PM
Bears' Trestman aware of speculation about future - NBC Sports
Yahoo! Sports 1:20 PM
Chicago sportscaster apologizes for tasteless joke in Cutler pun