Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
789,101 - 789,120 of 1,100,049 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
DBWriter

Los Angeles, CA

#857138 Feb 10, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
When are you idiots on the right going to realize that things are improving, in spite of what you hear on FOX? I'm doing fantastic. What EXACTLY is it that is going wrong in your life that Obama is responsible for? Or do you just like to whine?
I just like to whine.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#857139 Feb 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
We need good old-fashioned conservative government.
That's why I endorse Adolf Hitler.
he'll assure they have a permanent master race majority.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#857140 Feb 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
We need good old-fashioned conservative government.
That's why I endorse Adolf Hitler.
the “Gott Mitt Uns” belt buckles will be all the rage at CPAC.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DBWriter

Los Angeles, CA

#857141 Feb 10, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah that's been posted before and exposed as a total lie.
What!?

Republicans lie?

We never lie.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DBWriter

Los Angeles, CA

#857144 Feb 10, 2013
What we need in the White House is a man with business savvy who knows how to get the job done.

I propose Goldfinger.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#857146 Feb 10, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, when I'm wrong I'll admit it and this does appear in the fuller version of Dorner's manifesto than the one I referred to. However you left out this part;
"Before you start with your argument that you believe I would vote for Obama because he has the same color as me, f--- you . I didn't vote in this last election as my choice of candidate, John Huntsman, didn't win the primary candidacy for his party"
This would seem to indicate that he's registered as a Republican.
He also praised George HW Bush.
It was eleven pages so of course I left things out. Yes, I saw that jive sentence he wrote, but it's more than obvious this guy is not a Republican and if he ever voted, he votes Democrat. I don't think it could be any clearer. Trying to say he's a registered republican because he said a nice thing about Bush # 1 is not convincing.

This guy is a nutjob, murderer and liar. I don't believe much of what he says or "claims" to be his feelings or who he would vote for. He may have said that bunk about Huntsman but if so, why all the praise for people on the left?

He's a lefty & Obama voter for sure. He is no way a Republican, not even close.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DBWriter

Los Angeles, CA

#857147 Feb 10, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
he'll increase military spending.
But we can invade Canada and take all their stuff.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DBWriter

Los Angeles, CA

#857148 Feb 10, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
he'll hire Rush to replace Goebbels.
Adolf only hires the best!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#857149 Feb 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why you are an assh*le.
If Bush had left office with a good growing economy, no wars, no financial near meltdown, Republicans would have easily won the 2008 Presidential election.
I thought even a party kissing, dumbass right whiner like you could realize that.
Obama won because Republicans sucked.
If 9/11 hadn't happened, if Clinton hadn't let Osama skate, if Democrats hadn't won Congress in '07, if, if, if. See how this works? The point is, Obama isn't as advertised, he isn't "The Great Black Hope". He's a dismal failure. He wasn't the only candidate available to you, he was the "Magic Negro". You weren't forced to vote for him, you chose to. Now, after it's abundantly clear he's a clownish fraud, you won't admit you made a bad choice. Your solution, holding true to form, ban all mulatto candidates.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DBWriter

Los Angeles, CA

#857150 Feb 10, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
he'll assure they have a permanent master race majority.
Adolf will take care of that by cleansing out all liberals and minorities.

You know those idle Hostess ovens? Well, they won't be idle long.

AH HA HA HA

Since: May 12

United States

#857151 Feb 10, 2013
We need a non-politician in office. I'd nominate Bob Parker
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#857152 Feb 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Adolf will take care of that by cleansing out all liberals and minorities.
You know those idle Hostess ovens? Well, they won't be idle long.
AH HA HA HA

but Hitler didn't like Unions.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#857153 Feb 10, 2013
Rand Paul: Tea Party SOTU Response Not ‘Divisive’

Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) said Sunday that the tea party response to President Obama's State of the Union address that he will deliver is not meant to divide conservatives. The idea is to give an "extra" response in addition to the Republican one, which will be delivered by Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL), Paul explained.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/r...

"I won't say anything on there that necessarily is like Marco Rubio is wrong."

but kinda like?

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#857154 Feb 10, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Over half of the country and the majority of the world chose Obama..not for you shit heads but for those of us that recognized greatness.
Your party doesn't even exists anymore.
Oh, "We are the world"? Is that your excuse?

I can't help notice "recognizED", past tense, is that Sigmund talking? Once great, never to be great again?

Don't expend any more brain cells worrying about parties, this one isn't over yet, it's just getting started.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#857155 Feb 10, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I noticed a while back you don't accept much with grace or class.
Brains either for that matter.
You noticed I don't do political correctness either.

I accept brains, I probably got your share.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#857156 Feb 10, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
If 9/11 hadn't happened, if Clinton hadn't let Osama skate, if Democrats hadn't won Congress in '07, if, if, if. See how this works? The point is, Obama isn't as advertised, he isn't "The Great Black Hope". He's a dismal failure. He wasn't the only candidate available to you, he was the "Magic Negro". You weren't forced to vote for him, you chose to. Now, after it's abundantly clear he's a clownish fraud, you won't admit you made a bad choice. Your solution, holding true to form, ban all mulatto candidates.
What is it that Obama failed at? The rest of the world is struggling but here in the USA things are doing better every day. Even that moron waxturd brags about how well he is doing financially! Although in the next idiotic post this hypocrite whines about how bad things are?????
Tell us specifically how Obama has ruined your life. No complaints here.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#857158 Feb 10, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
When are you idiots on the right going to realize that things are improving, in spite of what you hear on FOX? I'm doing fantastic. What EXACTLY is it that is going wrong in your life that Obama is responsible for? Or do you just like to whine?
OldRaider…I understand those living off the Taxpayers Dime is doing Well such as yourself, but those of us that produce those Tax Dollars are Feeling the Pinch, so quit being selfish and get out of the wagon and Help Pull! Like the Messiah said’ Get some Skin in the Game!!

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#857159 Feb 10, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it that Obama failed at? The rest of the world is struggling but here in the USA things are doing better every day. Even that moron waxturd brags about how well he is doing financially! Although in the next idiotic post this hypocrite whines about how bad things are?????
Tell us specifically how Obama has ruined your life. No complaints here.
Makes you wonder if "the rest of the world" has a little buyers remorse too.

I'm not certain calling someone a moron then relying on their opinion does much for your argument, it does partly explain your voting the way you did.

No complaints? Good, you got yours, fcuk everybody else.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#857160 Feb 10, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>This kind of crazy was born and lives on the topix Orlando Florida forum with about 16 current threads all spewing the same craziness. The poster is supported by a dozen or so other crazy emefers that frequently spread out to nearby threads, this one for instance particularly overnight.
The nonsense has been ongoing since around 2006 when topix was affiliated with the Trib Corp as the reader response sections of it's online publications. These folks are trolls and flamewarriors of the very highest order. A dozen people posting around the clock on numerous topix threads day in and day out for seven years__give that a bit of thought.
The cabal at work that tends to congregate in the corner near my cube has likely never heard of Topix but I hear the same retarded nonsense from them that the retards here hold as gospel. In other words, I think Topix is a reflection not a source and its reflecting what ever O'Reilly sad last night or Rush said this afternoon or Mitch McConnell said in a soundbite on Fox this morning.

Carol's a prime example, you don't have to watch O'Reilly, just watch for her non-sequiter pivot and you'll know exactly whatever it was O'Reilly was ranting about the night before.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#857161 Feb 10, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
OldRaider…I understand those living off the Taxpayers Dime is doing Well such as yourself, but those of us that produce those Tax Dollars are Feeling the Pinch, so quit being selfish and get out of the wagon and Help Pull! Like the Messiah said’ Get some Skin in the Game!!
Only money the government is sending me is the Social Security I paid in. Life is good!
Now, what EXACTLY is it in your life that has been ruined by Obama?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min LRS 177,365
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 25 min David Morrison 97,928
Abby 8-29 35 min Kuuipo 9
Amy 8-29 42 min Sublime1 11
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 43 min KARAM BALOCH 33
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 59 min mahz 49,473
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,364
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs