Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
789,081 - 789,100 of 1,081,640 Comments Last updated 10 min ago

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#857075
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

11

11

10

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt does not click on dumbass Dave's homo websites.
So you actually have to work at being that uninformed.

Galt the bigot.
PDUPONT

Greenfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#857076
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

11

11

10

Grampy wrote:
My driveway is under 30" of snow! Where the fluck is FEMA? If I was black they would be here clearing the driveway and serving me breakfast!
FEMA doesn't clear driveways for anyone you racist POS, get off your lazy ass and do it yourself.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#857079
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

11

11

11

The year of the snake ushered in by a cacophony of fireworks and Celine Dion.

Celine Dion?
Face Reality

Genoa, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#857080
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Let's not talk about what Obama's son would look like, if he had one.
Hey that reminds me ...anyone heard if that murderous Obama supporter has killed anymore people out in California?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#857083
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

11

11

10

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Voter fraud should be prevented, not caught months later.
How would a photo ID law have prevented this?
auxlux

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#857085
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

get over it,Kenyan born raised Obama was playing with Monkeys
eating ripe Marula Berries
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#857086
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

11

11

11

Pennsylvania eliminating reciprocal concealed carry permitting with Florida after discovering that hundreds who were denied PA permits were granted Florida permits.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#857088
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

12

12

12

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah? So where's all these lawsuits moron?
Nobody's been talking about the Fairness Doctrine for a while liar. The Fairness Doctrine wouldn't prevent Rush from spewing his bile but would require opposing views to also be aired. Why are you wing nuts so afraid of competing views? Is it because your arguments are so weak and ridiculous that they can't stand up to serious scrutiny? Nobody is forced to listen to anything nitwit.
Rush has 20 million listeners? According to who? Rush?
You're an idiot!
Tell us what "redlining" is and how it was used by the Democrats to institute their Marxist equal-outcome subprime housing mortgage underwriting program that collapsed our economy after two years of oversight by Democrats Dodd and Frank.

So much for your bullshit about Democrats not tying up our courts with suits used to implement their Marxist programs.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#857089
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

12

12

12

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Science. I didn't say anything about free.
Unless of course you are talking about the free energy from the sun. The sun rains down enough energy in the noontime hour to power the planet for a year.
We could vote for free energy by voting to reduce our dependence on foreign oil by using less & less oil. We could vote for cleaner air by voting for Cap & Trade to move away from burning coal that kills thousands of American every year.
All we need to do is vote out the anti-science Republicans.
Allow me to clarify...
What he means is you freeloaders voting for free energy for yourselves, while the other half of the population continues to pay for everything.
We pay for the disign and development and installation and implementation for you.
... and you vote Obama and free energy for your welfare state that refuse to do anything for themselves.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#857090
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

11

11

11

Dick Cheney speaks out on Obama's cabinet selections calling Kerry, Hagel and Brennan 2nd rate candidates.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#857091
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

12

12

12

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why you are an assh*le.
If Bush had left office with a good growing economy, no wars, no financial near meltdown, Republicans would have easily won the 2008 Presidential election.
I thought even a party kissing, dumbass right whiner like you could realize that.
Obama won because Republicans sucked.
If the Republicans hadn't given to the Democrats their Marxist equal-outcome subprime mortgage underwriting program in exchange for the Democrats supporting the war in Iraq, then the economy would not have collapsed and you clowns would have to find some other event to invent a system of propaganda lies about to use the so-called "mainstream media" to indoctrinate the population with.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#857092
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

12

11

11

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the party that gave us Obama, you use guns to kill people, you're certainly a drain on the gene pool and numerically, there's more guns than liberals. Wouldn't it make more sense and be easier to just ban liberals? Just herd 'em onto garbage scows, tow them out to sea and dump 'em?
Over half of the country and the majority of the world chose Obama..not for you shit heads but for those of us that recognized greatness.

Your party doesn't even exists anymore.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#857093
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

12

12

12

Realtime wrote:
Dick Cheney speaks out on Obama's cabinet selections calling Kerry, Hagel and Brennan 2nd rate candidates.
Obvious. So, what's your point?
Oh, yeah. I forgot. Criticizing the messiah Obama is blasphemy.

Oh, well. I guess I just have to commit some blasphemy now....

Obama is a Marxist communist dupe dictator wannabe who has never read the Constitution in his life, and is a candidate for the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on human society in the history of civilization.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#857094
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

Face Reality wrote:
Let's not talk about what Obama's son would look like, if he had one.
Hey that reminds me ...anyone heard if that murderous Obama supporter has killed anymore people out in California?
Not since those murderous Romney Supporters and NRA supporters shot up the last elementary school dear.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#857097
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

12

12

12

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Over half of the country and the majority of the world chose Obama..not for you shit heads but for those of us that recognized greatness.
Your party doesn't even exists anymore.
Does that include all those people who's votes were changed to Obama?
The world....
Perhaps that's why the entire population of Russia was killing themselves laughing after our election.
Oh, yeah. I forgot. Russia isn't an enemy of the United States anymore, so their opinion doesn't count.

By the way, our government is going to collapse because money doesn't grow on trees. How's that Russian economy doing these days?
Who's the idiot, Russians or Americans?
And, why do you think the entire population of Russia would be laughing at us after the election?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#857099
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

11

11

10

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Republicans hadn't given to the Democrats their Marxist equal-outcome subprime mortgage underwriting program in exchange for the Democrats supporting the war in Iraq, then the economy would not have collapsed and you clowns would have to find some other event to invent a system of propaganda lies about to use the so-called "mainstream media" to indoctrinate the population with.
You've got to quit blaming the Republicans for EVERYTHING; BOTH parties have created this on-going clusterfluck. Granted, Republicans tend to be bigger as sholes but that doesn't make them exclusively culpable.

Sheesh!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#857100
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that include all those people who's votes were changed to Obama?
The world....
Perhaps that's why the entire population of Russia was killing themselves laughing after our election.
Oh, yeah. I forgot. Russia isn't an enemy of the United States anymore, so their opinion doesn't count.
By the way, our government is going to collapse because money doesn't grow on trees. How's that Russian economy doing these days?
Who's the idiot, Russians or Americans?
And, why do you think the entire population of Russia would be laughing at us after the election?
If any votes were changed, they were the decisions of the voters who woke up and saw the light of CHANGE! I hope you live to experience it. As long as you're stuck in that delusion of yours that you are somehow above black folk your ass will live the life of misery. Even the grammy award winning actors know when to come off stage.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#857101
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got to quit blaming the Republicans for EVERYTHING; BOTH parties have created this on-going clusterfluck. Granted, Republicans tend to be bigger as sholes but that doesn't make them exclusively culpable.
Sheesh!
Why? They are to blame!

They want to shift their screw ups on Obama and Not Bush and company.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#857103
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

11

11

10

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obvious. So, what's your point?
Oh, yeah. I forgot. Criticizing the messiah Obama is blasphemy.
Oh, well. I guess I just have to commit some blasphemy now....
Obama is a Marxist communist dupe dictator wannabe who has never read the Constitution in his life, and is a candidate for the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on human society in the history of civilization.
I saw the funniest thing Friday morning on Fox and Friends. In one of their many many "Alerts" they led into the "controversial" consideration of Penny Pritzker as Commerce Secretary. I was interested in what this controversy might be, evidently Ms. Pritzker was associated with Media Matters. Media Matters is of course Fox's arch enemy in that they purport to combat right wing misinformation. "k, waiting to hear what this "controversy" is ... turns out she was a big financial supporter of MM. From the way FF describes it you'd think MM was distributing Mao's little red book. I'm still waiting to hear what's "controversial" about this nomination, segments ends.

Huh?

THAT was the controversy???

Fox and Friends Comedy Hour, Monday through Friday, 7 am Eastern.
PDUPONT

Greenfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#857105
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

11

11

10

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass Dave unable to assess the enhanced risk to children presented by homosexuals compared to normal men and women.
Hey dumbass! Most pedophiles are heterosexual males like Jerry Sandusky.
You're an idiot!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 min edogxxx 97,548
Abby 7-28 13 min edogxxx 1
Amy 7-28 16 min edogxxx 1
Interview with retired border patrol agent. Tru... 44 min WOW That Realy Is Scary 2
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 3 hr TW_sugar_daddio 17
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr LRS 174,860
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,391
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 3:19AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••