Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1508079 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#858127 Feb 12, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
An unemployed parolee with two bank robbery convictions, apparently enraged at liberals and what he sees as the “left-wing agenda” of Congress, allegedly opens fire on California Highway Patrol troopers who pull him over in Oakland. No one is killed, but two troopers are slightly injured and Byron Williams is shot in the arms and legs. Williams allegedly later tells authorities that he was on his way to attack offices of the American Civil Liberties Union and the Tides Foundation, a liberal organization that, although little known to most Americans, has been repeatedly pilloried on air by Fox News host Glenn Beck.
http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/publica...
the whole list is there.
if only we would pay attention to.....
DHS “Rightwing Extremism” Document Created During Bush Administration
http://www.infowars.com/dhs-rightwing-extremi...
95% of YOU Obama followers are ignorant, the other 5% keep you that way. Once again your life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance and cut and paste in the rain. YOU with no creativity is your lack of intelligence having fun.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#858128 Feb 12, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wow Jane, you should try standup
How would you know? After all your drinking, you haven't been to stand up for weeks.
RUSH10ME

Mechanicsville, VA

#858129 Feb 12, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Congressman Steve Stockman (R-TX) has announced that he would be bringing musician and conservative loudmouth Ted Nugent to President Obama’s State of the Union address on Tuesday.
I hope the Secret Service doesn't let that maniac in there. What a disgrace; this man threatened the Presidents life.
You are a liar .
RUSH10ME

Mechanicsville, VA

#858130 Feb 12, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wow Jane, you should try standup
You havent been able to standup after two pm in years .

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#858131 Feb 12, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Congressman Steve Stockman (R-TX) has announced that he would be bringing musician and conservative loudmouth Ted Nugent to President Obama’s State of the Union address on Tuesday.
I hope the Secret Service doesn't let that maniac in there. What a disgrace; this man threatened the Presidents life.
BS, He never said anything about threatening the President's life.Give it a rest Lily. The Secret Service would have been all over him. Gee Whiz, read what you type...
sonicfilter

Greenwood, IN

#858132 Feb 12, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>95% of YOU Obama followers are ignorant, the other 5% keep you that way. Once again your life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance and cut and paste in the rain. YOU with no creativity is your lack of intelligence having fun.
creativity?

like asking that same questions over and over? even after they've been answered?

intelligence? or just playing stupid because that's the way it's done in faux-conservative-birther land?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#858134 Feb 12, 2013
Get ready! New taxes coming that will tax even your furniture!!!
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#858135 Feb 12, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>You havent been able to standup after two pm in years .
What does lily do now that she has retired on food stamps, HUD and has an obama cell phone?

lily is fortunate to have a chemical engineering background, the thing she enjoys the most turning beer, wine, Scotch, and margaritas into urine.
sonicfilter

Greenwood, IN

#858136 Feb 12, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Congressman Steve Stockman (R-TX) has announced that he would be bringing musician and conservative loudmouth Ted Nugent to President Obama’s State of the Union address on Tuesday.
I hope the Secret Service doesn't let that maniac in there. What a disgrace; this man threatened the Presidents life.
just think of the noise if he had threatened Bush and a Dem invited him to DC.

but liberals should know better. Ted is of no consequence. just more right wing noise that gets no more than a passing comment in the MSM.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#858137 Feb 12, 2013
So what's the latest, Bush didn't stand firm lo those many years ago against North Korea because he was so excited about invading/destroying/rebuilding Iraq so now Obama has to deal with it?

Nuff said.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2017 and beyond

#858138 Feb 12, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Barry wants to disarm the U.S. just as Iran and North Korea are developing nuclear weapons.
The fool is dangerous.
Jeebus was right.
Seems that way. The hallmark of a usurper, a coward, a weakling, a divider, and above all, a failure. IMHO.
sonicfilter

Greenwood, IN

#858139 Feb 12, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>BS, He never said anything about threatening the President's life.Give it a rest Lily. The Secret Service would have been all over him. Gee Whiz, read what you type...
Renegade right-winger Ted Nugent recently went on a vicious onstage rant in which he threatened the lives of Democratic presidential candidates Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. Decked out in full-on camouflage hunting gear, Nugent wielded two machine guns while raging, "Obama, he's a piece of shit. I told him to suck on my machine gun. Hey Hillary," he continued. "You might want to ride one of these into the sunset, you worthless bitch."

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/ted-nu...
Follow us:@rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#858140 Feb 12, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I think y'all should just commit mass suicide before its too late
But if we did that then who would hateful, liberal sausagesmokers like you have to persecute?
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#858141 Feb 12, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel sad for them because many are Vietnam war veterans who returned with drug problems, mental health issues, ptsd, etc and were maybe rejected by their familes etc. However, if that person just chose to be homeless, I say, let them be. At least in Florida, there is food growing, oranges etc. and the weather is good, so they're not freezing to death.
Some of the Vietnam era veterans were fkd up before they entered the military lily. Many draft boards weren't very particular how they went about fulfilling their quotas and you may recall that judges would often forgo jail and even prison sentences for those who would enlist for military service.

Many troubled-homeless vets from that era did not serve in combat roles and some didn't even serve in Vietnam thus the term Vietnam "era" veterans.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#858142 Feb 12, 2013
flack wrote:
Get ready! New taxes coming that will tax even your furniture!!!
Not my furniture!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#858143 Feb 12, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>You are a liar .
Patriotic American Ted Nugent Shit His Pants to Avoid the Draft

http://gawker.com/5983634/patriotic-american-...

Since: May 11

Waynesboro, PA

#858144 Feb 12, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Barney Frank is a pedophile homosexual who created the banking crisis, but he is not very humorous.
Pedophile? You have proof? Oh wait,you said in an earlier post how gays are pedophiles being the bigot that you are.

Yep, you're a believer in "super Barney".
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#858145 Feb 12, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
No, why do you ask? John Edwards is a very wealthy man, I'm sure he is not a deadbeat dad, he may be an ahole with women, but not with his children.
Are you defending Walsh not paying child support? His exwife may have to go on welfare and medicaide then.
Why are you so stupid Jane? Why?
Ex-wives should be required to provide documentation that child support payments are spent solely on the child and not on the ex-wife.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#858146 Feb 12, 2013
God be with us.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2017 and beyond

#858147 Feb 12, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass Dave finally gets one thing right.
Solar energy is what creates global warming.
Very true. Some even want to spread light reflecting dust into our atmosphere just to block the sun while ignoring other much more serious problems such as all the hot air emanating from the White House.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min Tuffet 239,272
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 54 min They cannot kill ... 10,491
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 105,049
managers at Steak N Shake sell Passports 11 hr Nuri Harrigan dik... 1
Graduation in Detroit. 18 hr Another Chance 1
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 18 hr Dudley 8,065
News Man charged with shooting near 26/Cal courthouse 19 hr former democrat 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages