Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,453)

Showing posts 789,041 - 789,060 of1,033,570
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Dweeb is trapped in his own web of lies.
It's either admit he's an idiot, or keep up the web of lies.
You know which he chose.
I especially liked it when he said there were no oil subsidies until I showed him where Rmoney was talking about eliminating oil subsidies!!
He's not mentioned it since!!
<quoted text>
\
Tell us about those supposed oil subsidies. Given that it's such a commonly repeated propaganda line, you should be able to just repeat the specifics right off the top of your pointy little head.
... well????
Tell us about those supposed oil subsidies.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the criteria...well then, let's talk about ted kennedy.
Stop eet-You'll burst the demoncrats do no wong bubbul...

3. Edward M. Kennedy (D-MA)(Top ten wealthiest stock traders 2007))

Avg. Net Worth of
Household in 2006:
$102,822,519

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
On the oil subsidies, he'll wait a week and then bring it back up again. I hope you saved your response. Not because he'll acknowledge that he's wrong if he sees it again, but each time he posts something dumb it should be followed by the real facts so others visiting this site won't think we're all morons.
That's why I feel compelled to keep answering the other right wing loonies here.
How about today, dufus.

Got a problem there, don't you? That's because they don't exist.

Or, I could be wrong.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuses, excuses.
If you read so little, why do you feel the need to reply?? Many of my posts are fairly long.
You're a liar. You read them faithfully, then run off to find a link that disagrees, then you pick nits for a few days over it.
You claim you don't look for pissing contests, my butt.
You're problem is that you have to squat to pee, so you lose every one.
Tell us about those supposed oil subsidies you claim exist.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
How about today, dufus.
Got a problem there, don't you? That's because they don't exist.
Or, I could be wrong.
OldRaider is the thread moron. He will obfuscate about the oil subsidies big time as he has done on everything. Just watch. He will change the subject to something you never mentioned and then continue to ask you about it. The dude is missing some screws.

He fits in well on the left side here.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The USPS delivers junk mail and other communications that could just as well be sent by email. Nobody will even notice when it is gone. The bonus for me will be getting rid of the ugly mailbox in front of my home.
Get a nicer mailbox... then write a letter to our givverment demanding that junkmailers pay quadruple the price in postage for cluttering up we the citizens lovely mailboxes, put it in an envelope and pick a pretty, already glue supplied stamp for envelope affixing, insert it into yer mailbox and put that lil red flag up.

The USPS will appreciate your rally for patronage!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Lanza got his guns from a registered republican.
so let's talk about where all of the above got their guns.
... blah... blah... blah... diverting form the actual issue... blah... blah... blah...
Let's talk about the actual issue, the people who committed the crimes:

Ft. Hood shooter Nidal Malik Hasan was a registered Muslim Democrat.
Columbine shooters Dylan Klebold's and Eric Harris' parents were registered Democrats.
Aurora, Colorado shooter James Holmes was a registered Democrat, he was a staff worker with the Obama campaign and was an 'Occupy' participant.
Newtown, Conn. shooter Adam Lanza was a registered Democrat who hated Christians.
It's liberals who should be forbidden from owning guns, YOU kill people. Whether it's on the streets or in a clinic, blacks kill themselves at an unprecedented rate, and guess what, 95% of you voted for Obama, THE Democrat.

Why is it always Democrats who vote for Obama that commit these mass murders?
Perhaps we should prevent Democrats from owning guns? If that were the law, AND ENFORCED, then none of the above incidents would have occurred.
So, from a study of the crimes, please tell us why there shouldn't be a law forbidding Demcorats from owning guns.

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. For the very, very stupid people in the class. You may need to write this down:
The Treasury Department is not (according to the Constitution) a source of money. It is (according to the Constitution) a repository of money that was collected from a source of money.
To answer the question, you have to identify an actual source of money. What's the plan? You clowns do have a plan, don't you?
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
Ok, this is for the biggest idiot to ever post on Topix. I'm really going to make this simple for you this time. Do you recognize that the following is from Article I, sect 8 of the U.S. Constitution?

"The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States…"

http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/con...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So the government expends a great deal of money keping oil sources open.
You know, like a subsidy.
Care to back that up with some specifics, dufus?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
We've picked up our mail at the P.O. for 36 years, we go once a week, unless we're expecting something important. One very big plus - we sort the mail there and let them handle the junk.
God bless 'em...trash duty included-all in the price of a stamp lol.

Still like the old fashioned mailbox curb service-one of the truly almost "free" remaining services left- for those of us with nothing to lie about/hide anyway!!!(people take SO much for granted these days!)

Long may the USPS live and survive!

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Ok DBWriter, this is step two of your lesson.

What does "pay the debts" mean?

That is where the money comes from. Congress PAYS the debts they approve.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So why did Bush Iraq?
I bet you think because of nukes, wmds, 9-11, terrorism - all debunked by Bush himself.
Aside from the obvious fact that it would have been the stupidest thing in the world to do the exact same thing in the exact same place against the exact same enemy as the Soviets did while leaving Saddam Hussein in our rear with a war machine he rebuilt with money from the UN's oil-for-food scam, there were 18 UN sanctions he was in violation of, in addition to the obvious fact that Valerie Plame said Iraq had an active WMD program before Robert Novak outed her.
Combine that with the fact that it didn't matter where we went to fight the war the Arabs started in their own back yard, the Arab jihad would go there to fight us. So, how about we split the Arab Islamist Terrorist Empire that stretched unbroken from Morocco to Tibet in half, and put the US Armed forces between the obvious terrorist-producing countries of Iran, Syria and Saudi Arabia, while at the same time take out a country that is actively harboring international terrorists... Iraq.
The best choice for a location to fight the war the Arabs started in their own backyard was Iraq.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's keep in mind that S&P were one of the genius rating agencies that gave those toxic mortgage backed securities AAA ratings.
The toxic poison of libuhrulTics-entitleMentality diseases and socio-ILLogical disroders...in plague numbers.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So why did Bush Iraq?
I bet you think because of nukes, wmds, 9-11, terrorism - all debunked by Bush himself.
Do we need to bump you back down to Speshull Spec ed cwasses?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, this is for the biggest idiot to ever post on Topix. I'm really going to make this simple for you this time. Do you recognize that the following is from Article I, sect 8 of the U.S. Constitution?
"The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States…"
Do you even know what the Department of the Treasury is?
It is a repository for money. The government cannot create money out of thin air. The government must collect money from real sources of money that actually exist in reality. After they collect this money from real sources of money that actually exist in reality, the Treasury Department is a repository for that money, THEN the Treasury Department mints and prints the money it deems adequate to equal the combination of the money collected and the money borrowed by Congress.

So, answer the question, dufus.

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

Does the Treasury Department print images of dollars without any real money backing it up? Is that your answer?
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you always talk to yourself?

I saw the judgeits start up so I knew you were here, JUDGEIT MAN.

Baaawwwaaahhhh!!!!!

Are you still AMMO MAN too???

Baaawwwaahhhh!!!

ignorant freak & King Weasel...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
Ok DBWriter, this is step two of your lesson.
What does "pay the debts" mean?
That is where the money comes from. Congress PAYS the debts they approve.
And, what does Congress use to pay that debt, dufus?

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
And, what does Congress use to pay that debt, dufus?
Money THEY, not Obama approved.
So, we agree, your question should be restated:
Where does the money come from to pay for what CONGRESS spent?

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you always talk to yourself?
I saw the judgeits start up so I knew you were here, JUDGEIT MAN.
Baaawwwaaahhhh!!!!!
Are you still AMMO MAN too???
Baaawwwaahhhh!!!
ignorant freak & King Weasel...
Did you notice that each Wednesday evening while you are in therapy and not posting here that the judge-its are missing? How was your session last night? I'm not noticing any improvement waxturd.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Money THEY, not Obama approved.
So, we agree, your question should be restated:
Where does the money come from to pay for what CONGRESS spent?
Ok. Where does this money Congress pays the debt with come from?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 789,041 - 789,060 of1,033,570
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Learn to Read 167,378
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min OzRitz 42,926
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 11 min jimtownhounddogsniffing 47,000
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 24 min boundary painter 326
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 31 min boundary painter 4,020
Abby 4-16 41 min Mister Tonka 29
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 44 min prognosticator 96,006
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search