Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
789,001 - 789,020 of 1,081,635 Comments Last updated 37 min ago

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

7 days till the Bud Shootout!!!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The right wing mutts are being told that blacks will no longer vote for anyone but a black candidate Hah, LMAO.
Wait til the (R) ticket has a Hispanic and an ex-Hindu on it__talk about white folk staying home in droves.
Blacks rate voting very high on their list__perhaps even higher than church.
right after church. early voting.

i wonder how that whole tea party deal with following buses after they left the church worked out?

ok, stupid question.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

FDA Approves First GMO Flu Vaccine Containing Reprogrammed Insect Virus

A new vaccine for influenza has hit the market, and it is the first ever to contain genetically-modified (GM) proteins derived from insect cells...

http://theintelhub.com/2013/02/09/fda-approve...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text>
Plenty of 'em there too I expect! Did you know that FL is often referred to as "The Dogf**king State?"
Whatever, I'll be safely tucked away in a solid Blue State soon, and not a moment too soon. Which 'tard State are you relocating to when Florida goes Blue for good?
Realtime is the authority on pets and farm animals. Can you tell us why the ghettos and projects are Blue and Magnets for blacks? How or why that happened?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Previous to DB's appearance on this thread he was a full blown birther which everyone already knows__but__he was also the star of the topix US politics Glen Beck thread.
so that explains the whole 'i only trust myself to tell myself the truth' deal.

the bubble is very small.

i hope he has no family. for their sake.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Black Mamba wrote:
Looks like the floridian dogf***er is one of the last of the 'tard holdouts ...
so many possibilities.

but i'm going to pass. just don't tempt me again.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
you gun loons don't get it.....for the last time its not about banning guns. its the taking of assault weapons and high capacity magazines off the market. can you dumb ppl. understand??????????
and another thought to add: what good will your little pea-shooters do you when war planes, helicopters, drones, nukes etc. are controlled by gov'ts? any attempt to come against the gov't by you self deputy'tized anarchists will stopped by our weaponry. GOT NUKES!!!!!!!!!!
You're the party that gave us Obama, you use guns to kill people, you're certainly a drain on the gene pool and numerically, there's more guns than liberals. Wouldn't it make more sense and be easier to just ban liberals? Just herd 'em onto garbage scows, tow them out to sea and dump 'em?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
7 days till the Bud Shootout!!!
Correct Flacko__Saturday, February 16th. NASCAR officials had considered delaying the start of speedweeks after learning of your prediction of a long cold hard winter but instead put their trust in a marmota marmax from Punxsatawney PA.
obama

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

AHHHH the wirld is at war good im the most powerful man in the free world im a man of piece i will end all wars but fist i must kill alot of children and women then we will have piece, got a problem tell it to jesse jackson
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Can any of you moron libturds send some Glow Bull Warming up to your fellow communist states like Konnectikut? We had an October Ice storm in 2011 and just had a blizzard with up to 3' of snow.

Where's Al Jazeera Gore when you need him? The huckster that was your DemoKKKRat presidential candidate in 2000 ended up being a poster boy for capitalism too.

Democrat = Huckster = Hypocrite

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
5 days ago,, it had not yet formed.
It was the models that predicted this storm
You sound like a Trekkie Star Wars nut praying to the god of technological models.

What you really need is a Boy Messiah to lead you there on a leash and to tell you when and where to poop.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Fox News' Gretchen Carlson seemed confused on Thursday as to why people are talking so much about the Obama administration's drone policies.
The drone program has dominated political conversation since NBC News released a Justice Department paper which said that the government has the right to kill American citizens even if they are not actively plotting attacks against the United States. The memo's release came just as John Brennan, the administration's nominee for CIA chief, is set to face questions about his role in crafting the drone policy.
But Carlson questioned what the big deal was on Thursday's "Fox and Friends."
"I'm just wondering why this is suddenly becoming a topic of discussion!" she said. "They killed [American citizen Anwar] al-Awlaki, what, two years from now?... I don't remember lawmakers making a humungous stink about this. Some libertarians did. President Obama's fighting the war on terror! Are you against killing terrorists?"
A couple of minutes later, Carlson again tried to figure out what all the fuss was about, apart from people who saw hypocrisy in Obama's embrace of drones and criticism of Bush-era terrorism policies.
"I guess I'm just trying to figure out the exact criticism other than the hypocrisy," she said. "Do we really have criticism about the president taking out members of al-Qaeda?"
After another exchange, she was back. "Are the Democrats upset because innocent civilians are being killed in these drone strikes, or are they upset because the alleged terrorists are being killed?"
Due process, just due process for Americans," co-host Steve Doocy said.
"I don't agree with that," Carlson said.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/07/gret...
Are trying to make a point here or just exercising your right to incoherent speech?
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
Can any of you moron libturds send some Glow Bull Warming up to your fellow communist states like Konnectikut? We had an October Ice storm in 2011 and just had a blizzard with up to 3' of snow.
Where's Al Jazeera Gore when you need him? The huckster that was your DemoKKKRat presidential candidate in 2000 ended up being a poster boy for capitalism too.
Democrat = Huckster = Hypocrite
Your post only serves to highlight your total ignorance of the effects of climate change.
Stay stupid!
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a Trekkie Star Wars nut praying to the god of technological models.
What you really need is a Boy Messiah to lead you there on a leash and to tell you when and where to poop.
You can call the President any name ya like...but he handily defeated your moronic GOP candidates TWICE!
America had a choice, and she rejected you...twice.
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the party that gave us Obama, you use guns to kill people, you're certainly a drain on the gene pool and numerically, there's more guns than liberals. Wouldn't it make more sense and be easier to just ban liberals? Just herd 'em onto garbage scows, tow them out to sea and dump 'em?
Well, that would certainly be the only possible way the GOP could win a Presidential election.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post only serves to highlight your total ignorance of the effects of climate change.
Stay stupid!
"Stay stupid!"

The Progressive War Cry!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
You can call the President any name ya like...but he handily defeated your moronic GOP candidates TWICE!
America had a choice, and she rejected you...twice.
If you and the other happy puppies choose to step off a cliff into the black abyss on the marching orders of the Boy Messiah, that's just fine.

You can even turn toward me, grin and give me the finger as you do it.

Being happy and stupid is your god-given right.

Exercise the hell out of it, Dood.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

It is growing darker, folks.

http://www.infowars.com/dhs-purchases-21-6-mi...
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Hidden, deadly viral gene found in commercial GMO crops

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/038998_GMO_crops_v...
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If you and the other happy puppies choose to step off a cliff into the black abyss on the marching orders of the Boy Messiah, that's just fine.
You can even turn toward me, grin and give me the finger as you do it.
Being happy and stupid is your god-given right.
Exercise the hell out of it, Dood.
If we're so stupid, then why can't the GOP win a Presidential election, in a down economy,two times running?
Maybe, just maybe YOU'RE the dumbass!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 2 hr TW_sugar_daddio 17
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr LRS 174,860
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,391
Word (Dec '08) 6 hr andet1987 4,585
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 hr andet1987 4,561
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 hr truth 48,928
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 hr TRD 68,037
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 3:19AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••