Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#856985 Feb 9, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
you gun loons don't get it.....for the last time its not about banning guns. its the taking of assault weapons and high capacity magazines off the market. can you dumb ppl. understand??????????
and another thought to add: what good will your little pea-shooters do you when war planes, helicopters, drones, nukes etc. are controlled by gov'ts? any attempt to come against the gov't by you self deputy'tized anarchists will stopped by our weaponry. GOT NUKES!!!!!!!!!!
You're the party that gave us Obama, you use guns to kill people, you're certainly a drain on the gene pool and numerically, there's more guns than liberals. Wouldn't it make more sense and be easier to just ban liberals? Just herd 'em onto garbage scows, tow them out to sea and dump 'em?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#856986 Feb 9, 2013
flack wrote:
7 days till the Bud Shootout!!!
Correct Flacko__Saturday, February 16th. NASCAR officials had considered delaying the start of speedweeks after learning of your prediction of a long cold hard winter but instead put their trust in a marmota marmax from Punxsatawney PA.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
obama

Waterbury, CT

#856987 Feb 9, 2013
AHHHH the wirld is at war good im the most powerful man in the free world im a man of piece i will end all wars but fist i must kill alot of children and women then we will have piece, got a problem tell it to jesse jackson
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#856988 Feb 9, 2013
Can any of you moron libturds send some Glow Bull Warming up to your fellow communist states like Konnectikut? We had an October Ice storm in 2011 and just had a blizzard with up to 3' of snow.

Where's Al Jazeera Gore when you need him? The huckster that was your DemoKKKRat presidential candidate in 2000 ended up being a poster boy for capitalism too.

Democrat = Huckster = Hypocrite

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#856989 Feb 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
5 days ago,, it had not yet formed.
It was the models that predicted this storm
You sound like a Trekkie Star Wars nut praying to the god of technological models.

What you really need is a Boy Messiah to lead you there on a leash and to tell you when and where to poop.

Lapeer, MI

#856990 Feb 9, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Fox News' Gretchen Carlson seemed confused on Thursday as to why people are talking so much about the Obama administration's drone policies.
The drone program has dominated political conversation since NBC News released a Justice Department paper which said that the government has the right to kill American citizens even if they are not actively plotting attacks against the United States. The memo's release came just as John Brennan, the administration's nominee for CIA chief, is set to face questions about his role in crafting the drone policy.
But Carlson questioned what the big deal was on Thursday's "Fox and Friends."
"I'm just wondering why this is suddenly becoming a topic of discussion!" she said. "They killed [American citizen Anwar] al-Awlaki, what, two years from now?... I don't remember lawmakers making a humungous stink about this. Some libertarians did. President Obama's fighting the war on terror! Are you against killing terrorists?"
A couple of minutes later, Carlson again tried to figure out what all the fuss was about, apart from people who saw hypocrisy in Obama's embrace of drones and criticism of Bush-era terrorism policies.
"I guess I'm just trying to figure out the exact criticism other than the hypocrisy," she said. "Do we really have criticism about the president taking out members of al-Qaeda?"
After another exchange, she was back. "Are the Democrats upset because innocent civilians are being killed in these drone strikes, or are they upset because the alleged terrorists are being killed?"
Due process, just due process for Americans," co-host Steve Doocy said.
"I don't agree with that," Carlson said.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/07/gret...
Are trying to make a point here or just exercising your right to incoherent speech?
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#856991 Feb 9, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Can any of you moron libturds send some Glow Bull Warming up to your fellow communist states like Konnectikut? We had an October Ice storm in 2011 and just had a blizzard with up to 3' of snow.
Where's Al Jazeera Gore when you need him? The huckster that was your DemoKKKRat presidential candidate in 2000 ended up being a poster boy for capitalism too.
Democrat = Huckster = Hypocrite
Your post only serves to highlight your total ignorance of the effects of climate change.
Stay stupid!
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#856992 Feb 9, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a Trekkie Star Wars nut praying to the god of technological models.
What you really need is a Boy Messiah to lead you there on a leash and to tell you when and where to poop.
You can call the President any name ya like...but he handily defeated your moronic GOP candidates TWICE!
America had a choice, and she rejected you...twice.
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#856993 Feb 9, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the party that gave us Obama, you use guns to kill people, you're certainly a drain on the gene pool and numerically, there's more guns than liberals. Wouldn't it make more sense and be easier to just ban liberals? Just herd 'em onto garbage scows, tow them out to sea and dump 'em?
Well, that would certainly be the only possible way the GOP could win a Presidential election.

Lapeer, MI

#856994 Feb 9, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post only serves to highlight your total ignorance of the effects of climate change.
Stay stupid!
"Stay stupid!"

The Progressive War Cry!

Lapeer, MI

#856995 Feb 9, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
You can call the President any name ya like...but he handily defeated your moronic GOP candidates TWICE!
America had a choice, and she rejected you...twice.
If you and the other happy puppies choose to step off a cliff into the black abyss on the marching orders of the Boy Messiah, that's just fine.

You can even turn toward me, grin and give me the finger as you do it.

Being happy and stupid is your god-given right.

Exercise the hell out of it, Dood.

Lapeer, MI

#856996 Feb 9, 2013
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#856998 Feb 9, 2013
Hidden, deadly viral gene found in commercial GMO crops

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/038998_GMO_crops_v...
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#856999 Feb 9, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If you and the other happy puppies choose to step off a cliff into the black abyss on the marching orders of the Boy Messiah, that's just fine.
You can even turn toward me, grin and give me the finger as you do it.
Being happy and stupid is your god-given right.
Exercise the hell out of it, Dood.
If we're so stupid, then why can't the GOP win a Presidential election, in a down economy,two times running?
Maybe, just maybe YOU'RE the dumbass!
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#857000 Feb 9, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
OMG chicken little BE AFRAID! Head for your bunker, Archie!

Lapeer, MI

#857001 Feb 9, 2013
Politico - Secret donors back new Obamacare push: http://tinyurl.com/b96bvw7

Barack Obama : "Transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones of this Presidency"

Killing of innocents with Drones, Fast & Furious, hidden college records and now secret donors ????

Not only is the flag at half-mast by the light is also half-dimmed.

Lapeer, MI

#857002 Feb 9, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG chicken little BE AFRAID! Head for your bunker, Archie!
You're lucky. You don't need a bunker because you can always hide your head up your butthole at a moment's notice.

You'll have company, too. The boy Messiah's in there.
Bunker Down

AOL

#857003 Feb 9, 2013
Stay safe and warm from the storms!!
Bunker Down

AOL

#857004 Feb 9, 2013
Stay safe and warm from the storms

Lapeer, MI

#857005 Feb 9, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
If we're so stupid, then why can't the GOP win a Presidential election, in a down economy,two times running?
Maybe, just maybe YOU'RE the dumbass!
The Russian people loved Stalin and even today some still see him as a historical hero of the fatherland. Never mind the 60 million dead.

Italians loved Il Duce until they later hung him from a meat-hook in a public square.

The Greeks kept electing wonderful leadership that "gave" them "free" things. Greeks are now the butt of jokes not just throughout Europe but across the world.

Spain, Italy, Ireland and Portugal...the same thing.

America is fast becoming the new Greece and you are the clueless Greek peasant with his butt on the barrel yelling for the Boy Messiah to push it in deeper.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 18 min Anonymous91 54,522
Drop a letter lose 10 words ! 21 min Anonymous97 30
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 42 min Frank 179,420
Dr john 0782857120 abortion clinic in jane furs... 51 min Dr john 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMerde 50,640
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr TRD 68,665
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr grave digger 47,501
Abby 10-24 7 hr edogxxx 23
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]