Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,444)

Showing posts 788,861 - 788,880 of1,036,630
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Truth is no SIN wrote:
<quoted text>YOU ARE JUST AS BIGGOTTED AS THE WHITEMANS CULTURE THAT TAUGHT BLACK PRIDE SHOULD NOT BE IGNORANT THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE DID NOT COME FROM AFRICA TO MY KNOWLEDGE AND YOU SEEM TO BE PROFICIENT IN THE WHITEMANS LANGUAGE DONT BE LIKE NANO ITS A MIRROR xyz lolol
Am I a bigot or just able to see through the lies of the whiteman. Growing up I heard the indians stories about the whiteman or at least the whitemans creation
version of the massacre. They still teach evolution in school. They lied to indian children about what really happened & you got nerve to tell me about all that they've done. I'm an American so I'm not anti american. I'm just against the way it was founded & thee lying, murderous, thieving, blood filled history of it, & he who wishes to defend the status quo. You jusr happen to fall on thee wrong side of the fence or history shall I say!
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> 1st off, dont put me & ugly in the same sentence, that is an oxymoron! Why does it feel like you only responded so I can continue schooling your kind. Some things you' ve gotta do on your own!
YOU SEEM A LITTLE TENDER IN THIS POST ARE YOU FEMALE OR FEM why should you care if someone calls you ugly its the inside that counts vanity vane would have felt better if the person called you pretty awww watch this your weave too tight you seem to keep slappin the side of your head lololol
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

S.J. Res 1: A joint resolution proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States requiring that the Federal budget be balanced.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/113/sjr...

not one co-sponsor.
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Truth is no SIN wrote:
<quoted text>DUDE REALLY you really think you got something with monk monk NOBEL drew ALI listent you and the graftedman think alike 85%er I called you from day one go back to your lessons and BUILD yourself you are still growing thats the best I can do for you i can see you are trying ok ok dude really comeon I waited because I just wanted you to USE common sense but aww u are just like NANO
You knew nothing about General Monk Monk, but thats beside the point. By your discription of nano, sounds like he hates the whiteman , I don't! I feel sorry for people of your liken. How can I defend a black murderer opposed to a white 1? Yet you try by defending americas founders or shall I say namers. I referenced GMM because you think thee whiteman is superior or always have been. I was just showing you the flip side of the coin!
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Am I a bigot or just able to see through the lies of the whiteman. Growing up I heard the indians stories about the whiteman or at least the whitemans creation
version of the massacre. They still teach evolution in school. They lied to indian children about what really happened & you got nerve to tell me about all that they've done. I'm an American so I'm not anti american. I'm just against the way it was founded & thee lying, murderous, thieving, blood filled history of it, & he who wishes to defend the status quo. You jusr happen to fall on thee wrong side of the fence or history shall I say!
YES yes WHY DO YOU USE OLD HISTORY AND THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE YOUR POINT USE AN AFRICAN LANGUAGE NOT EBONICS THAT JUST SH*T ENGLISH BASTARD ENGLISH , LETS TRY SWAHILLI SO MA LOU
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Am I a bigot or just able to see through the lies of the whiteman. Growing up I heard the indians stories about the whiteman or at least the whitemans creation
WHEN YOU CAN WRITE A TERM PAPER IN A NON EUROPEAN BASED LANGUAGE THEN AND ONLY THEN WILL I HAVE ANY RESPECT FOR YOUR THOUGHT BECAUSE THEN I WILL SAY YOU MADE AN EFFORT one moe point 3/5 DEMOCRAT THE LIBS HAVE BEEN IN CONTROL OF EDUCATION IN AMERICA WHEN HAS ANY AFRICAN LANGUAGES BEEn APART OF STANDARD STUDIES FOR AMERICAN CHILDREN to better SOCIALIZE WITH EACH OTHER AND RESPECT DIFFERENT CULTURES THE COULD CARELESS ABOUT THE 3/5 DEMOCRATS MIND ONLY THEIR VOTE AND AS SOON AS THEY HAVE ENOUGH IllEGAL LEGAL GOOD BYE, ITS THEIR HISTORY PEACE TO THE GODS AND EARTHS SUN THE MOON AND THE STARS

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're dumb enough to consider blimps to be drones!!
The only drones in Vietnam were reconnaissance drones. DUH
Drones with missiles, etc are a recent innovation.
Ayers was a friend of Nixon.
Right after you prove that Ayers was bombing with drones during the Nixon Admin, I'll explain his friendship with Nixon,(From whom he got the drones) LOL!!
Damn, dufus. Here's a few guided munitions in use in Vietnam before you were born:

AGM-83 Bulldog
AGM-12 Bullpup
AGM-62 Walleye
AGM-78 Standard ARM
AGM-87 Focus

And a little history on drones:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_unman...

I'll just use one quote from the article:
"The first pilotless aircraft were built during and shortly after World War I."

I noticed that I didn't laugh at your ignorance this time. It made me feel sad more than anything else.
But, that feeling is over now....

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
In one situation exxon is getting money taken from someone else, in the other they are keeping more of their own money. I know you won't understand.
I knew you wouldn't get it.

In one case, exxon pays the government a certain amount & part of that is returned. In the other case, they just don't pay as much.

It has nothing to do with other people.

Tax cuts. Any tax cut that is not funded takes money from the people who did not get that tax cut.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
You really have to be an idiot. And for a constitutionalist you don't seem to know very much about how it works. Article I, section 8 gives CONGRESS the power to tax and spend money, not the president. You have dodged this question for days and we can't make any progress until we at least agree on what the constitution says.
Can the President spend ONE DOLLAR without approval from the congress?
You're dancing around this question like a penguin with a club foot. All you have to do is identify a source of money to answer this question. Just a simple source of money will answer the question.

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

... a simple source of money is all that is required to answer this question.
How about it. You do know what a "source of money" is, don't you?
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You knew nothing about General Monk Monk, but thats beside the point. By your discription of nano, sounds like he hates the whiteman , I don't! I feel sorry for people of your liken. How can I defend a black murderer opposed to a white 1? Yet you try by defending americas founders or shall I say namers. I referenced GMM because you think thee whiteman is superior or always have been. I was just showing you the flip side of the coin!
YOU MAY THINK WHAT YOU WISh DOESN'T MAKE YOU RIGHT WHEN I SAY NANO I MEAN NANOAMALY THE IDIOT POSTER WHO THINKS JUST LIKE YOU BIGOTTED
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Nj raider 1 wrote:
USE AN AFRICAN LANGUAGE DONT USE THE WHITEMANS LANGUAGE TO BE PRO BLACK SHOW HOW EDUCATED YOU ARE AND COMMITTED TO AFRICAN CULTURE FIRST I DONT WANT TO HERE ABOUT MONK MONK MESSAGE TO THE BLACKMAN THESE ARE HISTORY BOOKS YOU DONT RESPECT HISTORY ASK ONE OF YOUR GRANDPARENTS TO TELL YOU ABOUT REAL BLACK PEOPLE IN THE TURN OF THIS CENTURY up to the 60 see a different culture of BLACK PEOPLE LOOK AT HARLEM BEFORE THE DRUG DEALERS NO COLOR DRUG DEALERS look at REAL BLACK HISTORY AND CULTURE JZ CANNOT COMPARE TO COUNT BASSIE, LIONEL HAMPTON AND IF YOU THINK BECAUSE I UNDERSTAND AMERICAN CULTURE AS A MIXED CULTURE U STAY WITH YOUR JIM CROW KKK DEMOCRATS WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME OBAMA CAME TO THE BLACK COMMUNITY AND IT WASN'T A FUNDRAISER BEFORE DEMOCRATS BLACK PEOPLE NEVER KILLED EACH OTHER THE WAY THEY DO NOW WHY BECAUSE THEY NEEDED EACH OTHER THE LIBS TOOK AWAY YOUR INDIPENDCE and YOU ALMOST SAW IT UNTIL OBAMA BACK TO NIGHTNESS THEY GOT YOU HATING OTHER BLACK PEOPLE FOR A GAY, ILLEGAL ,AGENDA lolololo

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Are we discussin armed drones?
And, does the govenment have the right to invade my privacy without just cause? In other words, can the government spy on the private property of the American public in general, without evidence of a crime?
The liberal courts have always objected to this. So, why today it is these same liberals that are promoting this?
That, by itself, is so suspicious it convinces me that it shouldn't be done.
So, you live in Yemen.

Now that makes sense.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder the country is on a path to destruction. You idiot Democrats don't even know how government works.
I'll educate you.
Only Congress has the authority to borrow money.
The Democrats took control of all the purse strings of government in January, 2007, when the total debt was 8.5 trillion dollars, up only 3.5 trillion dollars since the dot-come bust and the Arabs declaring war on the United States.
Since, the Democrats have doubled that debt.
I get it. Boehner is responsible for the debt starting 2011.

BTW, I am still waiting for that list of legislation the Democrats passed in the first 9 months of 2007 that created the Bush recession.

You remember, right. The Recession that created the massive debts since it took hold.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You're dancing around this question like a penguin with a club foot. All you have to do is identify a source of money to answer this question. Just a simple source of money will answer the question.
It comes from the treasury department.

Reminds me of a story.

Professor Dumbwaiter gives his science students a test. He asked would you use a barometer to find the height of the Empire State Building.

One of this students Dave, answers that he would drop the barometer & time how long it takes to hit the sidewalk.

Prof Dumwbaiter gets really made & says that is not the correct answer yells at Dave, has a freakin fit & demands Dave does it over.

Dave Then answers. Dave said he would take the barometer down to public works department & Threaten to beat them with the barometer unless they tell him how tall the Empire State building is.

Maybe Prof Dumbwaiter should ask better questions.
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Your seriously proud of the american language? It makes no difference thee language as long as the message gets across. So your 3/5 message funds meaning in which way? How does reaching back in time equate to times of today? Easy answer, it doesn't. You were using 3/5 dem as a derogatory name, but of course you'll lie because it's in your lineage. Your thought process is primitive. Your an evolutionist & anti american. The President was elected thru a democratic process yet because shyt didnt go your way, you pray on his downfall. Stupid, his downfall means the downfall of this country you covet so much! If you haven't figured it out over the past 4yrs the day of the whiteman is over. It's practice what you preach time. You day this is the land of equality, well stop bitching about a blackman calling the shots. Don't keep brining up his mom cuz he himself identifies as a blackman & you would to had he not been the president. I would tell you to do some soul searching, butt you know they say you grafted man have no soul!

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, dufus. Here's a few guided munitions in use in Vietnam before you were born:
AGM-83 Bulldog
AGM-12 Bullpup
AGM-62 Walleye
AGM-78 Standard ARM
AGM-87 Focus
And a little history on drones:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_unman...
I'll just use one quote from the article:
"The first pilotless aircraft were built during and shortly after World War I."
I noticed that I didn't laugh at your ignorance this time. It made me feel sad more than anything else.
But, that feeling is over now....
Missiles??? Guided Missiles?

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You profess to be a staunch constitutionalist and yet you won't answer a simple yes or no question about Article I, sect 8 of the Constitution. I interpret this to give the power to spend money EXCLUSIVELY to congress, not the president.
You do know what "power to spend money" means don't you?
A simple yes or no is all that is required to answer this question.

Or shall we dance?
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I get it. Boehner is responsible for the debt starting 2011.
BTW, I am still waiting for that list of legislation the Democrats passed in the first 9 months of 2007 that created the Bush recession.
You remember, right. The Recession that created the massive debts since it took hold.
RealDave….Work Smarter not Harder!! We have government agencies that provide budget data and analysis of legislation being passed! Because of these sources/agencies which I use, their analysis shows that 110/111 congress control by Democrats has created the Largest Debt/Deficits in American History!!
THE DEBIL

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Nj raider 1 wrote:
Your seriously proud of the american language? It makes no difference thee language as long as the message gets across. So your 3/5 message funds meaning in which way? How does reaching back in time equate to times of today? Easy answer, it doesn't. You were using 3/5 dem as a derogatory name, but of course you'll lie because it's in your lineage. Your thought process is primitive. Your an evolutionist & anti american. The President was elected thru a democratic process yet because shyt didnt go your way, you pray on his downfall. Stupid, his downfall means the downfall of this country you covet so much! If you haven't figured it out over the past 4yrs the day of the whiteman is over. It's practice what you preach time. You day this is the land of equality, well stop bitching about a blackman calling the shots. Don't keep brining up his mom cuz he himself identifies as a blackman & you would to had he not been the president. I would tell you to do some soul searching, butt you know they say you grafted man have no soul!
LET'S KILL HIM. DEBIL TOTALLY ON BOARD FO' THIS AN', AFTER ALL, YOU GOT TO START SOMEWHERE. PLUS DEBIL GOT A LOTTA FRIENDS IN THE FIVE BOROUGHS....

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Obamacare turning out to be far worse than expected!!! The American worker and families are about to get screwed without the benefit of Vaseline.
Vaseline was never promised under obamacare.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 788,861 - 788,880 of1,036,630
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

64 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Amy 4-23 4 min cheluzal 40
Abby 4-23 8 min cheluzal 27
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 min Sublime1 96,265
8 shot across Chicago in less than seven hours 19 min hands on AR 4
Homeowner shooting dead two teens who broke int... 22 min hands on AR 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 31 min DDDD-25 43,159
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 41 min Rogue Scholar 05 167,715
ask amy 4-22 6 hr Sublime1 69
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search