Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1232284 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

TSM

El Paso, TX

#857244 Feb 10, 2013
Boy was FDR so Right about Public Unions!!
FDR…“We don’t want elected officials lulled into codependent contracts that give unionized government workers irrationally generous compensation with the understanding that the unions will repay the officeholders with pay-back votes, campaign contributions or Election Day get-out-the-vote activities.”

If we need evidence to understand what ‘FDR’ understood about Unionize Public Unions just look at the latest demands “Federal employees' union head: Obama pay raise proposal 'simply not enough' their Greedy heads are starting to Rise up Again!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#857248 Feb 10, 2013
I see the nutcases are in full flame mode this afternoon.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
JerryD

Los Angeles, CA

#857249 Feb 10, 2013
I remember when 9-11 went down.

And all the little Repugs immediately began screaming "Clinton did it!"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#857250 Feb 10, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal rant??? I asked a question, "What Republican program is Obama ignoring that could make the economy perform better, faster?". Surely you aren't falling for the, tax breaks for the wealthy job creators scam, or are you?
Republicans are suggesting would be what Clinton did in 1997, cut spending, reduce taxes, reform welfare!! The rest is History!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

Who's dawn?

#857253 Feb 10, 2013
flack wrote:
I see the nutcases are in full flame mode this afternoon.
Attested to by a Flamer like you...well, that's just got be given due credence...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#857254 Feb 10, 2013
Republican plan for helping the needy:
1. Food - get a gun and shoot something
2. Health care - emergency room
3. Education - get a basketball scholarship
4. Job - good luck

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#857258 Feb 10, 2013
JerryD wrote:
I just opened up a new business.
It's called "Sit on your Ass all day and do nothing for big bucks".
All my employees are Republicans.
I think you have your parties confused, liar. Besides Boris, aren't you sponges anti-capitalists anyways? Did you get yo Obama phone yet, lowlife?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#857259 Feb 10, 2013
McDonald's worldwide sales down 1.9%.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#857260 Feb 10, 2013
Looks like old Ratface is pumping out his propaganda again. No facts, just silly immature rants. What a lowlife loser.

He displays his status on his shoulder which is someone who is frustrated with his position in life.

You zeros made poor decisions and played while others were working hard, now you are angry and falling prey to class warfare.

Flokkin moron. What a bullshitting weasel.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#857263 Feb 10, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Attested to by a Flamer like you...well, that's just got be given due credence...
"flack"
Grate job!!!! You got another liberallooon, "leosampleanus" to chime in. She offered nothing but her bray was posted.
Peace

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#857264 Feb 10, 2013
WaxBalls wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you're still here, for one thing.
How do you wax your knob and type at the same time, Queenie?

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#857265 Feb 10, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
You should have stood behind Hillary. So why the hell did you vote for him in 2012?
We may be 99 feet underwater (even that's debatable) instead of 100, but going on 5 years later, I don't call that progress, I call that ineptitude.
Re-electing the idiots that put us 100 feet under water and have been working for 4 years to keep us down ain't the answer.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#857266 Feb 10, 2013
We are finding out up to 800 civilians have been killed by Obama with his drones just to try and get 22 Al-Qaeda commanders.

"Nevertheless, details collected by Pakistani journalists show that civilian casualties through drone strikes are higher as indicated [even] by U.S. officials. In the last four years, more than 800 innocent civilians and only 22 Al-Qaeda commanders have been killed by these aerial attacks."

Typical Democrat moron. Didn't Clinton bomb an aspirin factory and the Chinese Embassy?

DEMOCRAT IDIOTS!

You are simply creating more enemies, morons.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#857267 Feb 10, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Attested to by a Flamer like you...well, that's just got be given due credence...
Where's your photo, gingerkid?

http://www.noob.us/humor/south-park-ginger-ki...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

Who's dawn?

#857270 Feb 10, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's your photo, gingerkid?
http://www.noob.us/humor/south-park-ginger-ki...
Recycling your old screen shots again, Flakey? Arthritis really acting up again in that lonely old home? Frankly, my childhood photos were always kept in the box with my .44 Magnum...but I've moved that recently. Come check on it, why don'cha'?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#857274 Feb 10, 2013
One million smackeroo$ reward for Chris Dorner. Maybe Galt will hop in that old Honda of his and go search for the fugitive__they are neighbors after all.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#857277 Feb 10, 2013
flack wrote:
McDonald's worldwide sales down 1.9%.
A definite sign of the endtimes right Flack?

Looks like Europe and Asia account for the sales decrease which is the largest decline McDonald's has experienced since 2003__WTF happened in 03?

BTW the race teams are rolling into town__it's going to start getting busy. www.newsjournalonline.com

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#857279 Feb 10, 2013
Waxman wrote:
We are finding out up to 800 civilians have been killed by Obama with his drones just to try and get 22 Al-Qaeda commanders.
"Nevertheless, details collected by Pakistani journalists show that civilian casualties through drone strikes are higher as indicated [even] by U.S. officials. In the last four years, more than 800 innocent civilians and only 22 Al-Qaeda commanders have been killed by these aerial attacks."
Typical Democrat moron. Didn't Clinton bomb an aspirin factory and the Chinese Embassy?
DEMOCRAT IDIOTS!
Hey, It was Bush the one Liberals accused of killing ciilians with drones.

Bush attempted to use drones in America soul but the Liberals treatened him with lawsuites and impeachement cause no presidend shuld kill Americans in America with drones!!!

Bush backed up on that idea very quick!!!

So NOW we are safe from Bush using drones agianst us Americans.

We should not worry about Bush using drones against us, right?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
obama

Waterbury, CT

#857280 Feb 10, 2013
I failed I did not brig america together instead I madethings worst Im doing worst than george bush nownot all Black people Love me every day I lose one more Black person because m LIES are shwing but they still want me to do good bu I just dont really know how pleas help I have a lot of WHITE PEOPLE AROUND ME AND I FEEL SO COMFORTABLE WITH THEm BUT BLACKS ARE MY DEEPEST SUPPORTERS NEXT TO SOME GAYS but I REALLY WHAT WHITE PEOPLE TO LOVE ME I JUST WANT TO BE 100% WHITE
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#857281 Feb 10, 2013
Waxman wrote:
DEMOCRAT IDIOTS!
The release of a Justice Department white paper outlining the administration’s legal case for the targeted killing of American citizens who are in cahoots with al-Qaeda has raised protest from the left, which has leeway to criticize the president now that he has been safely reelected, and unfortunately from some on the right, who find it convenient to locate their inner civil-liberty scolds when the White House is occupied by a Democrat.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/340148...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min Guru 189,745
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr As reported 53,472
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Net Workit 5,994
Amy 5-23 9 hr mrs gladys kravitz 3
Abby 5-23 10 hr mrs gladys kravitz 2
News AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 11 hr RICO 7,567
Word (Dec '08) 12 hr Dream Crystal 5,239
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]