Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Face Reality

Genoa, IL

#857080 Feb 10, 2013
Let's not talk about what Obama's son would look like, if he had one.
Hey that reminds me ...anyone heard if that murderous Obama supporter has killed anymore people out in California?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#857083 Feb 10, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Voter fraud should be prevented, not caught months later.
How would a photo ID law have prevented this?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
auxlux

Pittsburgh, PA

#857085 Feb 10, 2013
get over it,Kenyan born raised Obama was playing with Monkeys
eating ripe Marula Berries
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#857086 Feb 10, 2013
Pennsylvania eliminating reciprocal concealed carry permitting with Florida after discovering that hundreds who were denied PA permits were granted Florida permits.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

#857088 Feb 10, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah? So where's all these lawsuits moron?
Nobody's been talking about the Fairness Doctrine for a while liar. The Fairness Doctrine wouldn't prevent Rush from spewing his bile but would require opposing views to also be aired. Why are you wing nuts so afraid of competing views? Is it because your arguments are so weak and ridiculous that they can't stand up to serious scrutiny? Nobody is forced to listen to anything nitwit.
Rush has 20 million listeners? According to who? Rush?
You're an idiot!
Tell us what "redlining" is and how it was used by the Democrats to institute their Marxist equal-outcome subprime housing mortgage underwriting program that collapsed our economy after two years of oversight by Democrats Dodd and Frank.

So much for your bullshit about Democrats not tying up our courts with suits used to implement their Marxist programs.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

#857089 Feb 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Science. I didn't say anything about free.
Unless of course you are talking about the free energy from the sun. The sun rains down enough energy in the noontime hour to power the planet for a year.
We could vote for free energy by voting to reduce our dependence on foreign oil by using less & less oil. We could vote for cleaner air by voting for Cap & Trade to move away from burning coal that kills thousands of American every year.
All we need to do is vote out the anti-science Republicans.
Allow me to clarify...
What he means is you freeloaders voting for free energy for yourselves, while the other half of the population continues to pay for everything.
We pay for the disign and development and installation and implementation for you.
... and you vote Obama and free energy for your welfare state that refuse to do anything for themselves.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#857090 Feb 10, 2013
Dick Cheney speaks out on Obama's cabinet selections calling Kerry, Hagel and Brennan 2nd rate candidates.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

#857091 Feb 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why you are an assh*le.
If Bush had left office with a good growing economy, no wars, no financial near meltdown, Republicans would have easily won the 2008 Presidential election.
I thought even a party kissing, dumbass right whiner like you could realize that.
Obama won because Republicans sucked.
If the Republicans hadn't given to the Democrats their Marxist equal-outcome subprime mortgage underwriting program in exchange for the Democrats supporting the war in Iraq, then the economy would not have collapsed and you clowns would have to find some other event to invent a system of propaganda lies about to use the so-called "mainstream media" to indoctrinate the population with.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#857092 Feb 10, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the party that gave us Obama, you use guns to kill people, you're certainly a drain on the gene pool and numerically, there's more guns than liberals. Wouldn't it make more sense and be easier to just ban liberals? Just herd 'em onto garbage scows, tow them out to sea and dump 'em?
Over half of the country and the majority of the world chose Obama..not for you shit heads but for those of us that recognized greatness.

Your party doesn't even exists anymore.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

#857093 Feb 10, 2013
Realtime wrote:
Dick Cheney speaks out on Obama's cabinet selections calling Kerry, Hagel and Brennan 2nd rate candidates.
Obvious. So, what's your point?
Oh, yeah. I forgot. Criticizing the messiah Obama is blasphemy.

Oh, well. I guess I just have to commit some blasphemy now....

Obama is a Marxist communist dupe dictator wannabe who has never read the Constitution in his life, and is a candidate for the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on human society in the history of civilization.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#857094 Feb 10, 2013
Face Reality wrote:
Let's not talk about what Obama's son would look like, if he had one.
Hey that reminds me ...anyone heard if that murderous Obama supporter has killed anymore people out in California?
Not since those murderous Romney Supporters and NRA supporters shot up the last elementary school dear.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

#857097 Feb 10, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Over half of the country and the majority of the world chose Obama..not for you shit heads but for those of us that recognized greatness.
Your party doesn't even exists anymore.
Does that include all those people who's votes were changed to Obama?
The world....
Perhaps that's why the entire population of Russia was killing themselves laughing after our election.
Oh, yeah. I forgot. Russia isn't an enemy of the United States anymore, so their opinion doesn't count.

By the way, our government is going to collapse because money doesn't grow on trees. How's that Russian economy doing these days?
Who's the idiot, Russians or Americans?
And, why do you think the entire population of Russia would be laughing at us after the election?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#857099 Feb 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Republicans hadn't given to the Democrats their Marxist equal-outcome subprime mortgage underwriting program in exchange for the Democrats supporting the war in Iraq, then the economy would not have collapsed and you clowns would have to find some other event to invent a system of propaganda lies about to use the so-called "mainstream media" to indoctrinate the population with.
You've got to quit blaming the Republicans for EVERYTHING; BOTH parties have created this on-going clusterfluck. Granted, Republicans tend to be bigger as sholes but that doesn't make them exclusively culpable.

Sheesh!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#857100 Feb 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that include all those people who's votes were changed to Obama?
The world....
Perhaps that's why the entire population of Russia was killing themselves laughing after our election.
Oh, yeah. I forgot. Russia isn't an enemy of the United States anymore, so their opinion doesn't count.
By the way, our government is going to collapse because money doesn't grow on trees. How's that Russian economy doing these days?
Who's the idiot, Russians or Americans?
And, why do you think the entire population of Russia would be laughing at us after the election?
If any votes were changed, they were the decisions of the voters who woke up and saw the light of CHANGE! I hope you live to experience it. As long as you're stuck in that delusion of yours that you are somehow above black folk your ass will live the life of misery. Even the grammy award winning actors know when to come off stage.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#857101 Feb 10, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got to quit blaming the Republicans for EVERYTHING; BOTH parties have created this on-going clusterfluck. Granted, Republicans tend to be bigger as sholes but that doesn't make them exclusively culpable.
Sheesh!
Why? They are to blame!

They want to shift their screw ups on Obama and Not Bush and company.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#857103 Feb 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obvious. So, what's your point?
Oh, yeah. I forgot. Criticizing the messiah Obama is blasphemy.
Oh, well. I guess I just have to commit some blasphemy now....
Obama is a Marxist communist dupe dictator wannabe who has never read the Constitution in his life, and is a candidate for the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on human society in the history of civilization.
I saw the funniest thing Friday morning on Fox and Friends. In one of their many many "Alerts" they led into the "controversial" consideration of Penny Pritzker as Commerce Secretary. I was interested in what this controversy might be, evidently Ms. Pritzker was associated with Media Matters. Media Matters is of course Fox's arch enemy in that they purport to combat right wing misinformation. "k, waiting to hear what this "controversy" is ... turns out she was a big financial supporter of MM. From the way FF describes it you'd think MM was distributing Mao's little red book. I'm still waiting to hear what's "controversial" about this nomination, segments ends.

Huh?

THAT was the controversy???

Fox and Friends Comedy Hour, Monday through Friday, 7 am Eastern.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Chester, MA

#857105 Feb 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass Dave unable to assess the enhanced risk to children presented by homosexuals compared to normal men and women.
Hey dumbass! Most pedophiles are heterosexual males like Jerry Sandusky.
You're an idiot!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#857107 Feb 10, 2013
Can GOP end the ‘carnival of the crazy’?

Meaning not simply the Grand Old Party, but more specifically the bacchanal of the bizarre and carnival of crazy to which it has lately devolved. So obvious has this devolution become that even Republican stalwarts have been heard to decry the parody of a party the GOP has become.

Except now we see signs suggesting maybe a corner has been turned. There was, for example, that surprising bipartisan consensus on immigration reform, which one would have thought about as likely as a Ted Nugent concert on the White House lawn. And Politico reports Karl Rove has started a super PAC whose mission is to keep the more .&#8201;.&#8201;. ahem, colorful candidates from winning Republican primaries. Politico also quotes what it calls a high-profile strategist who said party leaders are now trying to “marginalize the cranks, haters and bigots” they until recently portrayed as courageous truth tellers.

There’s more. Fox “News,” for many years the communications arm of the GOP, just ditched two of its fieriest firebrands: Dick Morris and Sarah Palin, who, like Linus in the pumpkin patch, kept assuring true believers of the Great Pumpkin of a Mitt Romney victory. This comes as Fox, though it still has numbers CNN would kill for, sees its ratings fall to a 12-year low among a key demographic. A new Public Policy Polling survey finds trust in Fox at the lowest level in the short (four years) history of the survey.

Then there is Bobby Jindal. The Louisiana governor, widely considered a rising star of the GOP has, since the election, been preaching with evangelistic zeal that Republicans must “stop being the stupid party.” Which could be a reference to Herman Cain, presumably still poring over a map looking for “U-beki-beki-beki-becki-stan-s tan.” Or to Michele Bachmann, perhaps still searching out terrorists in the office of the secretary of state. Or to any of a series of GOP candidates who made statements on rape so spectacularly ignorant they would stun even the men in those dusty places where wives are bought like cattle.

So yes, signs are plentiful that something is afoot among the Republicans. But what does it mean?

One might hope it signifies the party’s decision to abandon its alternate universe, offer reasonable alternatives to those voters not convinced that any one party or ideology has all the answers. One might hope it means an orderly retreat from the hard edge of coded racism, gay bashing, Mexican electrocuting, anti-intellectualism and fact avoidance that have been passed off as wisdom in recent years. One might hope it means a return of grown-ups, pragmatism, reason — and reasonableness.

One might hope.

But one might be well-advised to gird that hope with wariness, given that this is the same party whose leaders, as reported on PBS’ Frontline, held a meeting in 2009 and chose obstructionism as a political strategy. Note that, even while repeating his “stupid party” admonition at a GOP meeting in Charlotte last month, Jindal assured his audience this did not mean rethinking or even moderating the party’s hardcore — and frankly, out of touch — stands on issues such as abortion and marriage equality.

No, he explained, he’s talking about changing the packaging — not what’s in it. Putting lipstick on the proverbial pig, in other words.

That will inevitably disappoint those longing for a new GOP. One hopes the party’s soul searching eventually leads it to understand the need for evolution. It should not — and does not need to — become simply a pale imitation of the other party. But it also should not — and better not — settle for being simply a prettied-up version of the extremist outlier it has become.

Because you know what you call a pig with lipstick on? A pig with lipstick on.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/02/09/3224335...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Chester, MA

#857108 Feb 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Dorner's manifesto expresses admiration for Obama.
I've read the manifesto and nowhere does he even mention Barack Obama.
ktla.com/2013/02/07/read-christopher-dorners-...
You're a goddamned liar but then again you're a right wing imbecile so why would I expect anything else?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#857109 Feb 10, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry pal, I don't accept anything I don't like, much less with grace. That's a position reserved for you and the rest of the liberal a**monkeys.
lol! I noticed a while back you don't accept much with grace or class.

Brains either for that matter.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 1 hr Just Saying 54,548
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 185,147
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr femiguy 51,578
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr Moon Rhythm 5,088
mai hindu ladki hu mujhe muslim ladke se shadi ... 4 hr abdul 3
Ask Amy 3-5-15 5 hr Kuuipo 7
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr Non _cents 5,736
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News