Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
788,721 - 788,740 of 1,083,777 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Father Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Inanely repetitious until left alone in a hospital room... nothing but the signs of the life monitor to indicate your own presence on the planet.... bip... bip... bip... then nothing.... the last thought that crosses your mind is, "I had it all! I had it...'" beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eep...
You still have not told us why the ghettos and projects are magnets for blacks??
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
My niece and family were planning to drive from Mass this weekend, she said that there's a $500 fine or 1 year in jail! Sounds crazy to me.
True: Drunken driving fines and jail sentences are increasing; you had better walk.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Father Time wrote:
<quoted text>
In the same way it becomes increasingly obvious that you are a petulant child demanding the world operate the way you think would best suit you. People aren't the center of the universe, dearie, the universe is the center of the universe you're just a stinky microscopic appendage. It DOESN"T MATTER whether renewables will meet the PEOPLE'S energy needs for the foreseeable future or not, dummy boy. All that matters is that you, and your incredibly simplistic belief system are not the center of the universe (see above.) Everything will die if, for some bizarre reason, we go on as we have. That is not conjecture, nor do I care to debate it with you. Your politicians are liars or businessmen. Your priests are pedophiles. Your environment is curling up and turning brown. The earth's surface collapses as you pump more and more water out to slake the thirst of great minds like yours in texas and the heartland. Disease becomes rampant and more deadly in response to your drugs. And, best of all, you turn like dogs on each other ALL to maintain growth. Capitalism. Increase. I'm truly, truly concerned for nanolieutenant who I always imagined was smart enough to see what a vile, crippled cretin you are. But alas, apparently not.
So here: industry is a servant.
The military is a servant.
Politicians are servants.
Lawyers and Doctors are servants.
People are simply the problem. They have failed to keep the servants in line.
You have taken the term "incoherent" to a great new level.

You need a new Motherboard, CPU and a HDD shoved up your battery compartment.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Mother Earth wrote:
<quoted text>
We wish only to know of your man fagine. Anything else is of no concern.
We?

Ant colony? Am I speaking with a microbial slime?

Impressive. That's about as low as you can go.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Father Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut the fuck up, you whiney old dried-up Jew-bitch. Death is upon you.
I curse you thus:
Your children shall die one by one, writing in pain, blind and diseased.
All your earthly goods shall be stolen and burned.
Your body will slowly decay and necrosis will set it while you are still in it. You will get to sit and watch as your flesh rots and stinks until no one will come near you.
The child you had when you were 15 and your parents forced you to give to the orphanage will return and kill you for the horrors of her own life.
There is no heaven. You are already in hell.
Gee Wiz.....you'd better stop swallowing the toothpaste, Dood.
Father Time

Ukraine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You still have not told us why the ghettos and projects are magnets for blacks??
Oh my! This'll be over sooner than you imagine if you waste my time with you asking me stoopid questions. They're not 'magnets for blacks,' dear, it's just that there are generally no whites there. If you were black - God forbid - where would you go?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Deathly Pall wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, are you the black plowboy or not. This requires a "yes" or a "no." If so, why do you not celebrate your blackness instead of typing like a Nancyish ninny. I see you in a gold lame caftan waving your long black fingers around like Rue Paul and having a hissy fit about an unflattering shade of lip gloss. Is this accurate?
A housefly splat on my car's windshield has more structural integrity than that neural knot on your shoulders.

Do you have a reason for living?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Father Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my! This'll be over sooner than you imagine if you waste my time with you asking me stoopid questions. They're not 'magnets for blacks,' dear, it's just that there are generally no whites there. If you were black - God forbid - where would you go?
You still have not told us why blacks are living inner city ghetto and projects.. How or why did that happen?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

ShrinkingErection wrote:
<quoted text>
You are like watching a fat boy's Coque deflate. Just more boring ...
If watching it deflate is boring you then you should try blowing it back up, Mr. Lip Service.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

ShrinkingErection wrote:
<quoted text>
For the same reasons these back roads in rural Americuh are littered with White Trash in trailers with doors hanging off a rope. You're human refuse, but you simply refuse to believe it until you are unceremoniously shoveled into mass graves. It cannot happen soon enough. The last thing to deflate will be your peckers, the last thing to dry up, your fagines. But deflate and dry up they will, I can assure you.
Mass killings by Democrats or Chicago ghetto style killings from your 'culture of ghetto violence' are not by someone rural clinging to their guns and religion.

You still have not told us why the ghettos and projects are magnets for blacks??

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Enan - Glenn Beck wannabe
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
"real dumb"
You are a Rachael Madcow wannabe, neither of you have a pair.
Peace
KMA

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe that's what Carols husband does, flies his drone to spy on the black neighbors; nake sure they're not sporting around with clubs and stuff and planning the overthrow of the government and killing all the whiteys.
"silly"
You are honest!!! You hate;
- Whities
- Those who may be religious
- Those who are conservative
Peace

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong moron! The national media is covering this story . I've seen it covered on every national newspaper and TV network including MSNBC.
You're a liar and an idiot.
"pdumb"
You are a busy man. What do you do in your spare time? You read every national newspaper? You're a liar and a BSer.
Peace
KMA
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

ShrinkingErection wrote:
<quoted text>
And this imbecilic distinction is germane in what possible way, you ancient tottering tot?
Why these disingenuous rhetorical questions? Is this a new trend in gay hillbillies?
You inane creativity is your lack of intelligence having fun... You can fake your smiles and laughter, but can never fake your intelligence and education here.

My people skills are just fine... It's my tolerance for idiots like you that needs work.

You still have not told us why the ghettos and projects are magnets for you blacks??
hussein

Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

hi, kidz
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the big city wimps will just sit there and whine for FEMA to shovel their sidewalks.
They're already on it Galt-wtheck...(big snow plow tires with chains even!)
'Course that does NOT include personal driveways and stuff like that. That's why they make snow shovels!

Oh and....
CHRISTIE for POTUS 2016 :-)
DeptofCommonSens e

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> True: Drunken driving fines and jail sentences are increasing; you had better walk.
Think the n'oreaster alert for duhm libuhrulTics alert has set in yet?
tim

Kiev, Ukraine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

im in love
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

ShrinkingErection wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to finish dying, child. Really, you need to be done with it.
hey baby! what's shakin'?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

ShrinkingErection wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to finish dying, child. Really, you need to be done with it.
With old age comes multi-tasking... We know now, you can laugh, cough, vomit, sneeze, fart, shit and pee all at the same time... One of your happiest moments ever, is when you find the Courage To Let Go Of what you Can't Change... R.I.P.

You still have not told us why the ghettos and projects are magnets for you blacks??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

50 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 10 min _Zoey_ 4,591
Music Artists A to Z 12 min _Zoey_ 263
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Louis Slungpoo 45,893
The Best Investment Advice Of All Time 1 hr Chan 1
Top 100 Inspirational Quotes 2 hr Chan 1
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 477
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 2 hr andet1987 1,198
Amy 7-30 3 hr pde 21
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr LRS 175,138
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr PEllen 97,577
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters