Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1279032 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

DBWriter

Los Angeles, CA

#857126 Feb 10, 2013
You $#$8@ liberals disgust me.

That's why we knocked off JFK and launched our glorious crusade in SE Asia.

Which we would have won. Except those long-haired hippies ten thousand miles away defeated us.

Okay, the Viet Cong pitched in a little, too.
PDUPONT

Chester, MA

#857127 Feb 10, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go stupid fu.k.
His manifesto, idiot:
"Mr. President, I haven’t agreed with all of your decisions but of course I haven’t agreed with all of your predecessors decisions. I think you’ve done a hell of a job with what you have been dealt and how you have managed it. I shed a tear the night you were initially elected President in 2008. I never thought that day would occur. A black man elected president in the U.S. in my lifetime. I cracked a smiled when you were re-elected in 2012 because I really didn't think you were going to pull that one off."
Spin that, you dumb POS.
Okay, when I'm wrong I'll admit it and this does appear in the fuller version of Dorner's manifesto than the one I referred to. However you left out this part;

"Before you start with your argument that you believe I would vote for Obama because he has the same color as me, f--- you . I didn't vote in this last election as my choice of candidate, John Huntsman, didn't win the primary candidacy for his party"
This would seem to indicate that he's registered as a Republican.
He also praised George HW Bush.
DBWriter

Los Angeles, CA

#857128 Feb 10, 2013
We need the CIA to fight for freedom all over the world!

And they have. With dictatorships in Greece, Brazil, Uruguay, Cuba, South Vietnam, the Philippines, and so on.

One man rule is democratic. But you know that.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#857129 Feb 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
We need good old-fashioned conservative government.
That's why I endorse Adolf Hitler.
he'll let them keep their guns as long as they're not a Jew which shouldn't be a problem for today's conservative.
DBWriter

Los Angeles, CA

#857130 Feb 10, 2013
Oh my Lord...! Clinton had unauthorized sex in the White House? IMPEACH! IMPEACH!

Ronald Reagan approved a secret war waged by the CIA against Nicaragua in violation of the Boland Amendment and behind the American public's back?

Wuz wrong wit dat?

George W. Bush outs a CIA agent, approves illegal NSA surveilance of the public and wages a war-by-lies against Iraq.

Wuz wrong wit dat?

Afterall, IT'S NOT UNAUTHORIZED SEX, IS IT?

WELL?
PDUPONT

Chester, MA

#857131 Feb 10, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
could it be those states are avid supporters of same-sex marriages and an impending move to legalize "mary jane." moral decay is engulfing the land like a wicked storm.....
Yeah, so what did the Midwest do to warrant the brutal drought and wild fires?
You're an idiot!

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#857132 Feb 10, 2013
news flash wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is in his SECOND term, geesh when are you idiots going to start thinking just some of what is going on just might be on him, not a president from 5 years ago? The fact is you blame him for NOTHING and as usual for you progressives everything is someone else's fault. Obama is even continueing Bush's policies on alot of stuff and you still blame Bush.
When are you idiots on the right going to realize that things are improving, in spite of what you hear on FOX? I'm doing fantastic. What EXACTLY is it that is going wrong in your life that Obama is responsible for? Or do you just like to whine?
PDUPONT

Chester, MA

#857133 Feb 10, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it that none of the disturbed and hate-filled liberals, who take or steal guns, then go and kill movie-goers and children in schools, has never been identified as a conservative, independent or a NRA member?
Ft. Hood~~~ Nidal Malik Hasan Registered Democrat ~ Muslim
Columbine ~~~ Too young to vote; both families Dylan Klebold's and Eric Harris' parents were registered Democrats and progressive liberals
Virginia Tech ~~~ Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff ~ Registered Democrat
Colorado Theater ~~~ James Holmes Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; liberal
Connecticut School Shooter ~~~ Adam Lanza Registered Democrat; hated Christians; nuculur liberal
Gabrielle Giffords ~~~ Jared Loughner Registered Pelosi a fun loving Democrat extremist; Deranged liberal
George Zimmerman ~~~ Another deranged gun toting Democrat...
Chris Jordan Dorner ~~~ Registered Democrat, Deranged Obama Supporter, Ex-Cop, Ex-Naval Intelligence Officer, Cold Blooded Killer
Common thread - all of these idiots are Democrats.
Ban guns? Blame and treat the symptom not the cause, deranged Democrats...
The eyes are useless when your mind is blind.
Yeah that's been posted before and exposed as a total lie.
DBWriter

Los Angeles, CA

#857134 Feb 10, 2013
You know...

working all day in the window at McDonald's ain't easy.

Especially when all my liberal high school friends drive up in new Porsches and BMWs with their hot girlfriends.

I have to go home to the female version of Godzilla.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#857135 Feb 10, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Until you can rid yourself of this kind of crazy the GOP must necessarily remain the "Stupid Party". You can't keep inviting crazy cousin Eddie (who always ends up covering his head with mashed potatoes and gravy) to Thanksgiving dinner end deny you're related.
This kind of crazy was born and lives on the topix Orlando Florida forum with about 16 current threads all spewing the same craziness. The poster is supported by a dozen or so other crazy emefers that frequently spread out to nearby threads, this one for instance particularly overnight.

The nonsense has been ongoing since around 2006 when topix was affiliated with the Trib Corp as the reader response sections of it's online publications. These folks are trolls and flamewarriors of the very highest order. A dozen people posting around the clock on numerous topix threads day in and day out for seven years__give that a bit of thought.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#857136 Feb 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
he'll increase military spending.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#857137 Feb 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
he'll hire Rush to replace Goebbels.
DBWriter

Los Angeles, CA

#857138 Feb 10, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
When are you idiots on the right going to realize that things are improving, in spite of what you hear on FOX? I'm doing fantastic. What EXACTLY is it that is going wrong in your life that Obama is responsible for? Or do you just like to whine?
I just like to whine.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#857139 Feb 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
he'll assure they have a permanent master race majority.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#857140 Feb 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
the “Gott Mitt Uns” belt buckles will be all the rage at CPAC.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DBWriter

Los Angeles, CA

#857141 Feb 10, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah that's been posted before and exposed as a total lie.
What!?

Republicans lie?

We never lie.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DBWriter

Los Angeles, CA

#857144 Feb 10, 2013
What we need in the White House is a man with business savvy who knows how to get the job done.

I propose Goldfinger.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#857146 Feb 10, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, when I'm wrong I'll admit it and this does appear in the fuller version of Dorner's manifesto than the one I referred to. However you left out this part;
"Before you start with your argument that you believe I would vote for Obama because he has the same color as me, f--- you . I didn't vote in this last election as my choice of candidate, John Huntsman, didn't win the primary candidacy for his party"
This would seem to indicate that he's registered as a Republican.
He also praised George HW Bush.
It was eleven pages so of course I left things out. Yes, I saw that jive sentence he wrote, but it's more than obvious this guy is not a Republican and if he ever voted, he votes Democrat. I don't think it could be any clearer. Trying to say he's a registered republican because he said a nice thing about Bush # 1 is not convincing.

This guy is a nutjob, murderer and liar. I don't believe much of what he says or "claims" to be his feelings or who he would vote for. He may have said that bunk about Huntsman but if so, why all the praise for people on the left?

He's a lefty & Obama voter for sure. He is no way a Republican, not even close.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DBWriter

Los Angeles, CA

#857147 Feb 10, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
he'll increase military spending.
But we can invade Canada and take all their stuff.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DBWriter

Los Angeles, CA

#857148 Feb 10, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
he'll hire Rush to replace Goebbels.
Adolf only hires the best!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ask amy 9-5-15 2 min PEllen 4
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min woodtick57 197,264
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 min PEllen 100,683
abby 9-5-15 9 min PEllen 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min Mothra 54,631
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 70,163
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr Red_Forman 6,450
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages