Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
788,581 - 788,600 of 1,096,167 Comments Last updated 9 min ago

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> You're totally hopeless. It was suppose to rain here all day and night. For about the last two hours the sun is out and hardly any clouds in the sky. You nor anybody else is able to tell us what will be in a hundred years. Nobody.
It was never forecast to be a major event in Virginia Beach.
We are talking about the blizzard.

I guess, f*ck it, You're probably one of the dumbasses that ignore weather warnings & up being rescued in a hurricane.

After all, you don't know the difference between weather & climate.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Time is Tight; Booker T and the MG's
http://www.last.fm/music/Booker+T.+&+the+...
That be why yo Happy Hour be near
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>We'll chalk this up with $7 gas, inflation, stagflation, market crash, electric bills going up 1000%, Romney winning, 49ers winning the Super Bowl, Jerry's closing early ever...
My fave is the MQ9 Reaper which has a payload of 1.7 tons. This is definitely not your daddy's drone but the latest in the US hunter-killer arsenal. Long range, pusher prop, can remain aloft for hours and at the low low price of $10.5 million each.

The little stealth looking drone, only takes pictures/video and for now I'm unable to find the costs to procure or operate. Also, some of the little drones are merely dummies to play with the radar of our perceived enemies__Iran for instance.

I mentioned recently that the Orange County Sheriffs Office had purchased a couple of drones for twenty $25K each__they're tiny, toy like, similar to radar controlled hobby aircraft. These things can carry small cameras and have extremely limited capabilities.

Whatever__I don't think the US military/CIA have anywhere near 30,000 of drones__at least not yet.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I know right! They are coming totally unhinged.
You "know right"? Damn it all, flack, but your brand of stupid just gets on my last nerve...I'm seriously considering building a drone this summer...better stay in the bunker with your gold.
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

What they Don’t Tell You About the Economy
The corporate media and front groups for big business and political parties leave out what we believe are important details. That’s why at It’s Our Economy we focus on articles that go deeper into current news. This week: the real national security budget is bigger then acknowledged, the growth in GDP before the election seems to be due to government spending being sped up, the poor don’t live well as the right wing claims, and the U.S. is a ‘managed democracy’ or polyarchy where the people do not rule,Economist David Cay Johnson digs deep to show that while attention is focused on the President’s budget proposal for military spending and cuts to Social Security and Medicare, a large sector of spending is being ignored. That is total spending on the National Security State and it is as much as 2.5 times the base Defense budget; that’s $1.3 trillion not the $525 million the corporate media trumpets.
And labor economist Jack Rasmus reports that GDP was artificially inflated in the third quarter last year (just prior to the elections) by record levels of federal defense spending. Was this to make the economy look good for the election? We may never know the reason for this rapid spending of government funds. It might not had even been noticed, but on the other side, in the fourth quarter, the GDP declined. Why? A rapid drop in military spending. The shrinkage of GDP in the fourth quarter had people looking more closely at the numbers. Rasmus still cautions that we are headed for a double-dip recession in 2013-14. A recession can be mitigated by job creation, but unemployment is rising and technology is permanently destroying middle class jobs. The likelihood of a recession is increasing because of an unprecedented drop in federal spending. As we warned, experience shows that cuts in spending during an economic collapse makes a long and deep recession more likely.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a lot of anti drone legislation being proposed throughout the country.
drone on Eman.

anyway, no one wants to spy on patriotic conservatives. it's those damn liberals we have to worry about.

Did see where O ordered up a thousand more black helicopters? And are you still living at the same place you were last week? There's already plenty of buses left over from carting blacks to the polls at least twice, so when a freshly painted light blue bus with a BIG yellow UN on the side pulls up just march your butt out there.(the FEMA camp in North Korea is the best! tell them to send you there! my son-in-law loves it!)
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Thomas Edsall busts the myths about Americans in poverty being promulgated by the right. He says,“the presence in the United States of 42.6 million people officially living in poverty — no matter that they have access to a trickle of consumer goods — must be recognized as a powder keg.” And Greg Kaufmann writes that if we are serious about education, we must address poverty.
And while we are often told that we live in a democracy, Cliff DuRand explains the conflict between real democracy and a global corporate state. He calls the US government “polyarchy” or a form of low-intensity democracy or as Sheldon Wolin calls it a “managed democracy.” Chris Hedges tells us in simple terms these terms mean “political theater” to hide the rule of the elites behind a thin veil of expensive campaigns. Democracy is literally translated as “people power.” An area of the world where true democracy (participatory democracy) is growing is Venezuela, but the corporate media goes to great lengths to hide this. We interviewed Cliff Durand and Chris Hedges on “Clearing the FOG” this week, and next week we will speak about participatory democracy in Venezuela and the United States.

The good news is that economic and participatory democracy are growing in the US. We are pleased to announce the first It’s Our Economy State Chapter in Colorado. If you are interested in starting a chapter, contact us at itsoureconomy.us@gmail.com.Kno wledge is power. That is why we try to bring you information that is not prominent in the media. Please share this email with others.
Kevin Zeese, JD and Margaret Flowers, MD co-direct It’s Our Economy and co-host Clearing the FOG. This article is based on the weekly newsletter for the organization, sign up to receive it for free here.

THEY NEEDED A BLACK FACE FOR THE RACE WAR OBAMA IS A CARPET BAGGER LIKE IT OR NOT HE IS NOT FROM THE COMMUNITY BLACK OR WHITE HE WAS NOT RAISED IN AMERICA
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Adam Lanza may have not acted Alone”. Other “Potential Suspects” in Sandy Hook Massacre?
Statement of Connecticut District Attorney,Connecticut State’s Attorney Stephen Sedensky has argued that unsealing warrants in the Sandy Hook case might “seriously jeopardize” the investigation by disclosing information known only to other “potential suspects.”

Sedensky said that unsealing the warrants would also:

“”identify persons cooperating with the investigation, thus possibly jeopardizing their personal safety and well-being.”“

The statement by the CT prosecutor’s office is the first indication from state authorities that Adam Lanza may have not acted alone. The statement was made in support of a motion to continue the seal on the results of five search warrants for 90 more days.

CT State Police Public Affairs Officer Lt. Paul Vance said in an official press release on December 16th that:

“The male subject identified as the shooter at Sandy Hook Elementary School has been identified as ADAM LANZA DOB: 04/22/92; he resided at 36 Yogananda Street. His cause of death was gunshot wound and his death is ruled a suicide.”

However, neither Vance nor the CT Attorney General’s office have ever ruled out the possible presence of other suspects. The New Haven Register reports Vance as having said:“Whenever you conduct an investigation you don’t speculate as to where it’s going to take you, as I said, we’re going to look at every single thing, every piece of material and we’ll take it from there.”

The CT State Attorney General’s Office is handling the investigation of the mass shooting, in which 20 children and 8 adults died last December 14th.

The motion to extend the seal on the records for 90 days was granted by Superior Court Judge John Blawie, who wrote in his decision that:

“”The court finds that due to the nature and circumstances of this case and the ongoing investigation, the state’s interest in continuing nondisclosure substantially outweighs any right to public disclosure at this time,”"

OBAMA RAN TO SANDY HOOK TO COVER HIS AS*

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"Soon, Panetta and Dempsey met with President Barack Obama, the secretary told lawmakers.
Obama ordered that the Defense Department respond to the attack with "all available DOD assets" and try to protect U.S. personnel, Panetta said."
http://edition.cnn.com/2013/02/07/us/panetta-...
"In his testimony, Mr. Panetta said he and Gen. Dempsey discussed the attack for 15 minutes in the Oval Office the afternoon of Sept. 11, and also covered the anti-American protest that had broken out that day at the U.S. Embassy in Cairo. Then, Mr. Panetta told the committee, the president told him to “do whatever you need to do to be able to protect our people there,” though when it came to specifics, the president “left it up to us.”"
Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/feb/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
Oh WOW! He spent a WHOLE 15 minutes on an attack on US soil! 15 minutes!!! When both were asked if they heard from the White House again that night both said no. When asked if they heard from State again that night they both said no. We can't have no terrorist attack so close to the election and when Obama has to get ready to go party with Beyonce and Jay-Z. Face it, they tried to cover it up with the video lie and it blew up in their face.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
drone on Eman.
anyway, no one wants to spy on patriotic conservatives. it's those damn liberals we have to worry about.
Did see where O ordered up a thousand more black helicopters? And are you still living at the same place you were last week? There's already plenty of buses left over from carting blacks to the polls at least twice, so when a freshly painted light blue bus with a BIG yellow UN on the side pulls up just march your butt out there.(the FEMA camp in North Korea is the best! tell them to send you there! my son-in-law loves it!)
lol...but, you know, I've come to believe those patriotic conservatives just fail to see the humor in anything black even if it involves FEMA camps, helicopters, or blue helmets.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I understand from my sources that Obama has an army of asteroids all fitted with drones. I may have a link here somewhere, oh yeah here it is - http://www.disney.com/
Hey this is fun being a rightwinger and making sh!t up.
The stock market's gonna take a 50% dive next week and gas'll be $6/gallon:

gofckyourself.com

Hey, this IS fun, no wonder they can spend all day and all night doing it!

Think I'll try a conspiracy theory next; why won't Obama release his immunization records?
Texas Jew Boys

Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You belong in jail Ghost. If you were actually in Germany, you could get up to 5 years and also go to jail in many other countries.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech
Ironic, an Anti-American Democrat like you is protected here in the USA you want to destroy.
I'm not Jewish or religious, but I like them and respect them whereas liberals/Democrats like you are scum and do not desrve to live here.
You "like'em" do ya, roy? Hahahahahaha. Oh, SURE! Well, I like 'em too, honey. I just use the expression because it's so incredibly perfect for you ain't it, Roy? You love money more than life itself and if that don't make you a metaphorical Jew then nuthin' does.

You see, roy, "Jew" is a brand. You understand branding, don't you Roy? The Jew brand was based on persecution - hence the whole "cross" episode. For some ungodly reason every culture that came along since the beginning of time hates the Jews? Even the Jews! So teaching them to go around saying "Oh woe is me," whilst out collectin' the rent was a piece of cake. The problem was, that eventually, the whole persecution thing was beginning to take a toll so they needed a segue to allow them to continue selling the brand without all the nasty consequences of being a shekel-centric people. UREKA! It's not the Jews who are persecuted and reviled by every other people on earth, rather it's every other people on earth that is addicted to persecuting Jews! MAGIC! It's like being a republican, Roy, just find a way to say, "Feed me, sucker!" and then turn it around until it sounds like somebody's unwilling to give you their stuff. Brilliant. In a very real way, roy, you're the biggest Jew of all.
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

It Has Happened Here in America: The Police State is Real
The Bush regime’s response to 9/11 and the Obama regime’s validation of this response have destroyed accountable democratic government in the United States.
So much unaccountable power has been concentrated in the executive branch that the US Constitution is no longer an operable document.
Whether a person believes the official story of 9/11 which rests on unproven government assertions or believes the documented evidence provided by a large number of scientists, first responders, and structural engineers and architects, the result is the same. 9/11 was used to create an open-ended “war on terror” and a police state. It is extraordinary that so many Americans believe that “it can’t happen here” when it already has.
We have had a decade of highly visible evidence of the construction of a police state:
the PATRIOT Act, illegal spying on Americans in violation of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act,
the initiation of wars of aggression–war crimes under the Nuremberg Standard–based on intentional lies,
the Justice Department’s concocted legal memos justifying the executive branch’s violation of domestic and international laws against
torture, the indefinite detention of US citizens in violation of the constitutionally protected rights of habeas corpus and due process,
the use of secret evidence and secret “expert witnesses” who cannot be cross-examined against defendants in trials,
the creation of military tribunals in order to evade federal courts, secret legal memos giving the president authority to launch preemptive cyber attacks on any country without providing evidence that the country constitutes a threat, and the Obama regime’s murder of US citizens without evidence or due process.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
It was never forecast to be a major event in Virginia Beach.
We are talking about the blizzard.
I guess, f*ck it, You're probably one of the dumbasses that ignore weather warnings & up being rescued in a hurricane.
After all, you don't know the difference between weather & climate.
Oh I go to the farm if one is even close. You're a moran!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You "know right"? Damn it all, flack, but your brand of stupid just gets on my last nerve...I'm seriously considering building a drone this summer...better stay in the bunker with your gold.
Who's the ginger kid?
Texas Jew Boys

Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Now go drive you little Jew-boy car, Jew-boy, an' stop botherin' people who don't care if you an' Naomi live or die.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Put a gun on these drones & the NRA will back then as a second amendment right to own one.

Right Whiners can then on the chair in back of their pickups while swilling down beer & hunting deer by drone.

Do they come in camo?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Jesus you are thick as a brick. That is not what Panetta or Dempsey stated. Think they are going to lie to a Congressional hearing?
You never cite sources and take Limbaugh as gospel, do you really expect your bare assertions to be taken seriously?

At least get your wife to confirm it.
Texas Jew Boys

Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Truth is no SIN wrote:
Adam may have not acted Alone”. Other “Potential Suspects” in Sandy Hookects. The New Haven Register reports Vance as having said:“Whenever you conduct an investigation you don’t speculate as to where it’s going to take you, as I said, we’re going to look at every single thing, every piece of material and we’ll take it from there.”
The CT State Attorney General’s Office is handling the investigation of the mass shooting, in which 20 children and 8 adults died last December 14th.
The motion to extend the seal on the records for 90 days was granted by Superior Court Judge John Blawie, who wrote in his decision that:
OBAMA RAN TO SANDY HOOK TO COVER HIS AS*
Shaddap, Jew-girl befo' I slap a dead fetus against you window.
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Time is Tight; Booker T and the MG's
http://www.last.fm/music/Booker+T.+&+the+...
THIS BETTER THE OBAMA PRESIDENCY:Brother, Can You Spare a Dime," They used to tell me I was building a dream, and so I followed the mob,
When there was earth to plow, or guns to bear, I was always there right on the job.
They used to tell me I was building a dream, with peace and glory ahead,
Why should I be standing in line, just waiting for bread?

Once I built a railroad, I made it run, made it race against time.
Once I built a railroad; now it's done. Brother, can you spare a dime?
Once I built a tower, up to the sun, brick, and rivet, and lime;
Once I built a tower, now it's done. Brother, can you spare a dime?

Once in khaki suits, gee we looked swell,
Full of that Yankee Doodly Dum,
Half a million boots went slogging through Hell,
And I was the kid with the drum!

Say, don't you remember, they called me Al; it was Al all the time.
Why don't you remember, I'm your pal? Buddy, can you spare a dime?

Once in khaki suits, gee we looked swell,
Full of that Yankee Doodly Dum,
Half a million boots went slogging through Hell,
And I was the kid with the drum!

Say, don't you remember, they called me Al; it was Al all the time.
Say, don't you remember, I'm your pal? Buddy, can you spare a dime?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 min Frijoles 68,848
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 24 min RACE 97,826
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 26 min LRS 176,803
Amy 8-22 34 min RACE 3
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 37 min im not ashamed to... 28
Abby 8-22 45 min RACE 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Kermudgeon 68,296

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flash Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 6:55AM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••