Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Father Time

Ukraine

#856519 Feb 8, 2013
[QUOTE who="Truth is noies up,
and all who live in it waste away;
the beasts of theht,
and the prophets stumble
when they commit aLord lives!’
16 The Israelites are stays.
19 A whirlwind will sweep them away,
and their sacrifices will bring them shame.[/QUOTE]

Shut the fuck up, you whiney old dried-up Jew-bitch. Death is upon you.

I curse you thus:

Your children shall die one by one, writing in pain, blind and diseased.
All your earthly goods shall be stolen and burned.
Your body will slowly decay and necrosis will set it while you are still in it. You will get to sit and watch as your flesh rots and stinks until no one will come near you.
The child you had when you were 15 and your parents forced you to give to the orphanage will return and kill you for the horrors of her own life.
There is no heaven. You are already in hell.
Father Time

Ukraine

#856523 Feb 8, 2013
I am ashamed of you, Jew-bitch. Your fear and self-loathing have cost me my world. The scabrous old man in Connecticut who thinks cars keep you young or alive or are a source of pride has cost me my world. The IDIOT in Texas who thinks the thirst for oil and vintage motorcycles justifies the destruction of the environment has cost me my world. What do you suppose will happen when your childish idiocy costs someone else their world? They will take yours away, like little children reciprocating cruelly on a playground being stomped flat and turned into juice by the massive weight of black death.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#856525 Feb 8, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Meh. I thought I would throw you a bone to see if your tail started wagging, which it did.
Waxturd you've got to let me go, It'll never work. I'm educated, you're a moron. I'm sane, you're a psychopath. I have a life, you're an outcast. I have values, you are a lying piece of shit. I tried keeping you around as a curiosity but you're such a sassy little bitch you're going to have to run along.
Father Time

Ukraine

#856526 Feb 8, 2013
I curse your children. I curse them to carry the mark of your disease, greed, until the time when someone steals their life away pointlessly in pursuit of the same chimeras of success and life that guided you to us in the first place.
GamerX

Akron, OH

#856527 Feb 8, 2013
Yah wanna argue about the economy and obama, we have real problems here. Disney owns STAR WARS, oh the humanity, they are going to rape star wars to death. They are making episodes 7,8,and 9, WTF! Its going to be Indiana Jones all over again, harrison ford was just too old. Obama save star wars.
Father Time

Ukraine

#856528 Feb 8, 2013
Deathly Pall wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, are you the black plowboy or not. This requires a "yes" or a "no." If so, why do you not celebrate your blackness instead of typing like a Nancyish ninny. I see you in a gold lame caftan waving your long black fingers around like Rue Paul and having a hissy fit about an unflattering shade of lip gloss. Is this accurate?
He is a cripple. When the nano midget speaks for him it is always from a position above and to his right. He has lost the use of his legs, thankfully. Soon he will lose even more.
Father Time

Ukraine

#856529 Feb 8, 2013
When he says, "Get a life," incidentally, he means get a car.
Father Time

Ukraine

#856530 Feb 8, 2013
"Jewberish," that was very good, incidentally.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Father Time

Ukraine

#856533 Feb 8, 2013
Burn the church.... burn the church... burn the church...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Father Time

Ukraine

#856534 Feb 8, 2013
Mmmmmmmm... there's picture out on the net from the docs lifted from the bush clan. It's of a painting little George has undertaken to paint that shows - what else?- his own naked back in the tub. That's because it's the only living thing he could get to model for him and he couldn't figure out how to get him to turn around.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#856540 Feb 8, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Silly Mudman, Congress didn't order troops into a war for pride, stupidity, and oil cronies based on outright lies...that was the work of the Connecticut Cowboy as Crooked Commander in Chief...on the other hand, you could round up a lot of deserving chain gang material as they went by Grover's office for the paid sign-ins...
Impressive. You teach contemporary Alternate History with the same contempt you teach post Civil Rights Alternate History.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#856541 Feb 8, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay so what you're suggesting is that we don't take action against individuals who've put themselves beyond the reach of the legal system and plot against this country but we summarily execute someone who has been captured and subject to due process. You can't have it both ways moron. While it would have been preferable to capture Anwar al-Awlaki and bring him to trial, it wasn't a viable option and neither was letting him continue his actions against this country. Major Hassan on the other hand was captured and once that happened he was subject to due process under the law.
You're an idiot!
You're the idiot, fringe zombie. You're even further left than the ACLU. Didn't you get the memo, libtard?

"On October 19, 2011, the ACLU submitted a Freedom of Information Act request seeking information about the targeted killings of three U.S. citizens in Yemen: Anwar al-Awlaki; his 16-year-old son, Abdulrahman al-Awlaki; and Samir Khan."

http://www.aclu.org/national-security/anwar-a...

Idiots like you made a big deal out of waterboardng, but killing American citizens ..

A N D -

--> their 16 year old kids <--

you defend.

- Bush questionbly stetches the law by pouring water on "known terrorists" face "to get information to save life" = Democrats in an uproar and politisizng the war.

- Obama absolutely stetches the law by becoming judge, jury and EXECUTIONER, also kills 16 year old boy and another guy = Democrats defending Obama the clown.

You are a POS, idiot.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nj raider 1

United States

#856542 Feb 8, 2013
Truth is no SIN wrote:
THE DUNCE DOESNT SEE ANYTHING THAT THE EVIL THAT PUT BUSH IN PLACE PUT OBVAMA in PLACE WHAT A DUNCE
1 question! If that were truly the case, when that evil put bush in office were you so outspoken or were you just part of the flock led to slaughter? Very big contrast in bush & Obama. Obama won 2 elections in dominance hands down or is that part of the plot? As for bush, well he had to cheat to get in. Obama took over a mess that bush handed him after receiving a surplus & 4yrs of balanced budgets. Obama actually is implementing the policies he ran on. Bush rally didnt run in anything & his policies were geared toward the rich. The handling of katrina, the handling of sandy. Obama is actually the president, bush was that empty suit sitting in that empty chair on stage with eastwood. Very big contrast!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#856543 Feb 8, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxturd you've got to let me go, It'll never work. I'm educated, you're a moron. I'm sane, you're a psychopath. I have a life, you're an outcast. I have values, you are a lying piece of shit. I tried keeping you around as a curiosity but you're such a sassy little bitch you're going to have to run along.
and you just reminded why I usually ignore your boring, silly little posts. I hope you enjoyed the bone.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#856544 Feb 8, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Accusations are flying everywhere
"When Obama came into office, he promptly increased the drone strikes in Pakistan in an effort to kill more Taliban that were hiding out in the tribal regions of Pakistan. However, it was already known during the Bush administration that the drone strikes had killed civilians, yet Obama decided to continue this policy, knowing that in doing so he would put more Pakistani civilians at risk. By doing this, he is violating Geneva Convention Article 3 Section 1A which states that “violence to life and person” are prohibited in reference to civilians and “Persons taking no active part in the hostilities.” In doing this Obama has committed war crimes"
Oh my my my! You boiz need to really give it a rest. Do you know anything else to freaken talk about other than our wonderful President? You can spread your warped opinions about Hussaine ( I like his middle name too) all you want. But he still remains the BEST president this racist country has ever known. Funny how all these other countries and world leaders and their citizens support Obama more than you rednecks who live here do. I'm sure they understand what's really going on here. Now... why would you rednecks be more concerned about what the president may or may not be doing in Pakistan when the Pakistanis love him? Just redneck propaganda...why don't you print out pamplets and drop them all over the land to spread your lies, like you use to?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#856549 Feb 8, 2013
Any new news on the COP killing Obama supporter in Kalifornia?

Yet another Democrat goes bersek. We need gun control. Democrats should not be allowed to own guns.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#856550 Feb 8, 2013
Father Time wrote:
Burn the church.... burn the church... burn the church...
That's exactly what you NAZI's did in France in 1941, Diekmann.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oradour-sur-Glan...

Nazi, Democrat, same thing.
PDUPONT

Chester, MA

#856551 Feb 8, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Latest mass murderer is a fired black LAPD cop. National media seems to be ignoring this story because it doesn't fit their model, where we should disarm and rely solely on cops.
Wrong moron! The national media is covering this story . I've seen it covered on every national newspaper and TV network including MSNBC.
You're a liar and an idiot.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#856552 Feb 8, 2013
waxy wrote:
My balls are huge, purple and distended, yet hairless. Which Jew among you will you suckle them tenderly for a nominal fee? I like the little lads with the sideburns and still some baby fat. Do you have a son to sell me perhaps, or to rent out?
The ball is in your court ...
Looks like the ball is in your mouth, zero.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#856553 Feb 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"Soon, Panetta and Dempsey met with President Barack Obama, the secretary told lawmakers.
Obama ordered that the Defense Department respond to the attack with "all available DOD assets" and try to protect U.S. personnel, Panetta said."
http://edition.cnn.com/2013/02/07/us/panetta-...
"In his testimony, Mr. Panetta said he and Gen. Dempsey discussed the attack for 15 minutes in the Oval Office the afternoon of Sept. 11, and also covered the anti-American protest that had broken out that day at the U.S. Embassy in Cairo. Then, Mr. Panetta told the committee, the president told him to “do whatever you need to do to be able to protect our people there,” though when it came to specifics, the president “left it up to us.”"
Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/feb/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
Sounds like a Hollywood script. You like Hollywood, don't you, Little Boy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,741
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 min Frijoles 70,990
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 31 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,878
It's the Gangs and Not the Police as Chicago's ... 36 min Culture Auditor 1
Abby 12-18 1 hr pde 4
Deat Abby 12-16 1 hr Mister Tonka 70
Woman walks into a welfare office... 1 hr GotsMe2ManyKids 7
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance