Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1236534 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Lord Fetch

Lansing, IL

#856725 Feb 8, 2013
janet the bad wrote:
<quoted text>
Your name is Buck, and you're here to be fu ck ed.
and then...EATEN ALIVE!!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#856727 Feb 8, 2013
janet the bad wrote:
<quoted text>
Dunno old minge, I never been there.
We love listening to your lies when we know and can see the Millport, Alabama truth. You know you are getting old when you feel bad in the morning, without having any fun this night and before.

You still have not told us why the ghettos and projects are magnets for blacks.. How or why did that happened?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#856728 Feb 8, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no doubt that some enterprising criminals are taking that into account; like bank robbers.
The cops here can never seem to catch them. They spend their time shaking down drug dealers and stealing their stash and cash.
But you people want cops (and RETIRED cops) to have assault weapons while law-abiding citizens are disarmed.

Just like the Gestapo.
carol

Sudan

#856730 Feb 8, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>What kinda shit hole is Millport, Alabama?
ill send my donkey jane to pick you up, florida..
we have all moved.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#856731 Feb 8, 2013
ShrinkingErection wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes! Yes, perfect -- except that, um, you aren't "speaking" to anybody. You are jacking off like a trained monkey on a sh!t stain of a pubic forum. If you were actually alive, you would be horribly ashamed. But, alas ...
Have you tried placing the round pegs into the round holes and the square pegs into the square holes yet?

When they hit your folded knee with the rubber hammer, what happens? Anything?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#856732 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Exactly. I kept asking them if Mitt got elected if he would have abolished the drone program. No one answered. It just pisses them off that Obama is a badass.
Breaking news: Shooting at Florida Atlantic University;(Boca Raton) no details! Here we go!
Is it snowing yet?
One can easily distinguish between using drones for military purposes and using drones to kill civilian American citizens who may be political enemies.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#856733 Feb 8, 2013
janet the bad wrote:
<quoted text>
When you can't even get an old man "joke" right, it's past time to die.
Die already.
You can fake your smiles and laughter, but can't fake your sickness and old age.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#856734 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Exactly. I kept asking them if Mitt got elected if he would have abolished the drone program. No one answered. It just pisses them off that Obama is a badass.
Breaking news: Shooting at Florida Atlantic University;(Boca Raton) no details! Here we go!
Is it snowing yet?
Probably a drug war. No harm, no foul. Just like Chicago.
dem

Sudan

#856735 Feb 8, 2013
janet the bad wrote:
<quoted text>
When you can't even get an old man "joke" right, it's past time to die.
Die already.
can you believe i got device banned?

Lapeer, MI

#856736 Feb 8, 2013
ShrinkingErection wrote:
<quoted text>
So zis works for you then? I thought ze homosexuals were witty? It must be different in Lapeer, eh?
I'll betcha you could straddle a fire hydrant and still have room for your head up there. Get a life or at least something that resembles one.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#856737 Feb 8, 2013
Lassie go get Jewgirl wrote:
So, um, what's the difference between a Jew and an Israeli? Jews are unusually smart.
The difference between an Israeli Jew and an American Jew is that Israeli Jews fight for themselves while American Jews hire surrogates.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#856738 Feb 8, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
So this drunk, inbred lookin' Florida fetus crawls into a bar and says to the bartender, "whaddya got that's cheap?
The bartender replies, "your mother," then he steps on the hapless wad of tissue and says, "just kiddin', she's dead.
Kobe Bryant doesn't like turds like you who steal his name.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#856740 Feb 8, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
But you people want cops (and RETIRED cops) to have assault weapons while law-abiding citizens are disarmed.
Just like the Gestapo.
Isn't it funny how red, white and blue represent freedom to lily... Until they're flashing Nazi behind her?

Lapeer, MI

#856743 Feb 8, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
One can easily distinguish between using drones for military purposes and using drones to kill civilian American citizens who may be political enemies.
Boy Messiah: "Trust me. I won't abuse any power. I'm the President. I can't tell you anything about my activities because it's all Classified and Top Secret. But you can trust me because I'm a clean-cut negro with a charming smile."

Now I understand why our forefathers feared centralized power so much. It caused so much agony in Europe and elsewhere around the world that they became determined to split power here into three branches and institute checks and balances.

We let them down horribly with this Jerk-In-Chief.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#856745 Feb 8, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Osmosis does not require energy, it's kinetic and can be used to make others like Lord Fetch to think and do work.
One can only hope.'Going without' isn't a motivator any longer.

Lapeer, MI

#856747 Feb 8, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text>
Swallowing buckets of Jewish sperm really does make you retarded, evidently!
(sidebar: Is it my imagination, or are these f**kers deteriorating like a corpse left out in the Florida heat in July?)
If you swallowed yourself, you'd get poisoned.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#856748 Feb 8, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text>
Swallowing buckets of Jewish sperm really does make you retarded, evidently!
(sidebar: Is it my imagination, or are these f**kers deteriorating like a corpse left out in the Millport, AL heat in July?)
Don't assume my posts are about you. But if you're affected then that must mean you're guilty of something old man.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#856749 Feb 8, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like the Gestapo.
"John Galt"
Cops and retired cops have a right to own assault weapons if they so desire. I have the right to own an assault weapon, so do you and so do all other American citizens, not to include those who have been convicted of a felony. I may be incorrect but you sound like you would like to restrict the type of firearms a policeman can carry? It sounds like you believe police officers are not law abiding citizens?
Peace
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#856750 Feb 8, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy sh!t, will somebody give this old c*nt the needle already?
It's funny how fast you can wake up when you realize you have over slept again. LOL.. You're alone, but happy old man.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#856753 Feb 8, 2013
dem wrote:
Sorry, Janet.
Posted to you instead of that mutt.
Being true to yourself is better than being a liar just to impress everyone.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Rogue Scholar 05 189,898
amy 6-2 8 min Mister Tonka 22
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 35 min Patriot AKA Bozo 53,606
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr Red_Forman 899
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr Red_Forman 5,255
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Ratloder 70,045
@POTUS: Obama unveils new TWITTER account 3 hr Yes-I do 5
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]