Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#856465 Feb 8, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
You never cite sources and take Limbaugh as gospel, do you really expect your bare assertions to be taken seriously?
At least get your wife to confirm it.
That's what we say about you...well, except for the "wife" part.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#856467 Feb 8, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Leo and hubby are planning another baby. How exciting!:-)
I certainly won't let you in my house for shelter and a few quid for an abortion because you can't look after both the baby and your own homework.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#856469 Feb 8, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Make sure you fill your car with gasoline just in case.
I did! Did you know our science czar, forget his name, predicted in 1979 that we would be out of oil by now. This nut is our science czar. Must be kin to Dave.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#856471 Feb 8, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> you just ignore what someone says and just make shit up to fit your programing.
Bingo!
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#856473 Feb 8, 2013
Mrs. OBAMA LOOKS LIKE SHE IS GETTING READY TO LET THE TRUTH OUT ABOUT THE PRESIDENT SHE IS A REAL BLACK WOMAN FROM THE STRUGGLE AND THE BLACK COMMUNITY SHE WILL TAKE BUT SO MUCH AND HOW YOU DOING BARAK WILL COME OUT AS TIME GOES BY

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#856474 Feb 8, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I pity any large black men living out that way.
I still haven't learned what the cat has been doing to make ends meet since being fired back in 2008.
Probably knocking off Dollar Stores while drinking Arizona Iced Tea and Skittles.
dem entia

Pompano Beach, FL

#856475 Feb 8, 2013
Mother Earth wrote:
I'm winding up to f**K you 'tards up big time. Ready, set ...
Hi, Dem... nothing to do now that you've been "laid" off...always knew you were a muttha...Bwhahahahahahahahaha. ..

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#856476 Feb 8, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
So you actually admit to listening to what you are to believe under your liberal delusions?
<if I ignore it, will it go away?>

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#856478 Feb 8, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I did! Did you know our science czar, forget his name, predicted in 1979 that we would be out of oil by now. This nut is our science czar. Must be kin to Dave.
I didn't know, but after lookibg him up he sounds lu je a cook

"John Holdren, Obama's Science Czar, says: Forced abortions and mass sterilization needed to save the planet"

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#856481 Feb 8, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should anyone run for cover hypcrite?
You didn't run for cover when informed about the guidelines for EI.
Jerk.
Didn't you say you were never going to talk to me again?
You must have heard about Conneticut granting me special education teaching certification for my work with you and want some free schooling. Go ahead and pick a topic, I'll give you one free lesson.

Lapeer, MI

#856483 Feb 8, 2013
Mother Earth wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not just fill yourself with gasoline ans swallow a match?
"Reality check
Why do so many smart people fall for the notion that we can meet all of the world's energy needs with renewables? Are they just bad at math?"

http://thebulletin.org/web-edition/columnists...

Progressives claim to want to improve mental health for Americans as a way to stop gun violence.

If they truly wish to improve mental health, they should first outlaw the Democratic Party and then arrest and incarcerate any starry-eyed jerk calling for electric cars and solar panels to replace ICE vehicles. This would include the Boy Messiah.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#856484 Feb 8, 2013
Mother Earth wrote:
Gonna make your favorite sky pappy Yawah look like the third-rate petulant piker god he is. You want mega death, huh? Well hang on boys, it's gonna be a bumpy ride. I'm just teasin' ya right now. Wait until I really get wound up. You think all those hillbillies, japs and sri lankans I fling around until they end up in ditches with their elbows shoved up their azzes is some kinda anomaly or somethin'? Well, I'm here to tell ya you best think again ...
Do return when you know a bit of history and a bit of grammar as well, ugly brown skinned walking shit!

Lapeer, MI

#856485 Feb 8, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you say you were never going to talk to me again?
You must have heard about Conneticut granting me special education teaching certification for my work with you and want some free schooling. Go ahead and pick a topic, I'll give you one free lesson.
For $19.95, I can also get you an Engineering Degree to hang on your wall.

Better yet,....hang it around your neck along with the other sign saying "Will Work For Potty Training"
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#856486 Feb 8, 2013
Mother Earth wrote:
It's all about the gals, boys. It always was. You'll see ...
So you are actually admitting you are told what to believe? It was always about you, not anyone! You are just an insignificant women seeking matriarchy and yet don't even have a voice or power to carry it off! It was never about girls.

And take this piece of evidence too, to help take away your shallow mind: Girls attempt suicide more often than boys,but it is boys who more often succeed.
In 1997, a typical year, 4,483 young people aged five to twenty-four committed suicide:
701 females and 3,782 males.

Lapeer, MI

#856487 Feb 8, 2013
Mother Earth wrote:
<quoted text>
Bingo cancelled today, huh? I'm gonna cancel you soon, oldster. But first I'm gonna smack your preggers sister into a ditch, then cram the fetus up your azz.
Mother Earth has two Poles; one up her butt, one in her mouth and rotating in glee.

Being so busy, how can you go about threatening others?
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#856489 Feb 8, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
<if I ignore it, will it go away?>
And yet you think people will listen to you as well! You and your young newboys are the least listened to group in history, no one would pay any attention to a newly bred chicken, young turd!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#856490 Feb 8, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Ok I understand now. You either can't read or you can't comprehend what you do read. Or you just ignore what someone says and just make shit up to fit your programing.
I understand this.

You can't grasp the concept that modeling is utilized to predict storms & hurricane paths.

You, even though you will not admit it, believe these models.

Are they 100% accurate especially as far as boundaries & paths days in advance? No. The storm might veer or move a little faster than expected.

So, in your almighty wisdom, we should ignore these models. They predicted an all day rain for it & it only rained for a few hours. OMG!

This same methods of using models is utilized in looking at climate change.

Why do you believe the methods used to predict these storms yet reject these same techniques when looking at our climate.

With man made global warming, shown to be the case through modeling, we can change our climate. We can stop the increase of greenhouse gas emissions & reduce these. Helping reduce the effects.
But we can't wait until the effects of global warming hit because then it is too late.

If you turn on the TV & they predict the path of the hurricane to be a direct hit in 2 days, I assume you would act then. Not wait for the last minute & find as stations out of gas & clogged highways.

We have scientists using the very same method predicting problems decades down the road in regards to climate change.

You laugh call it stupid, ridiculous, a scam, etc etc etc.

Yet it is the same science.

Just as you love NASA & space yet call NASA liars when it comes to climate change.

Lapeer, MI

#856491 Feb 8, 2013
Mother Earth wrote:
<quoted text>
No, sweetums, I said YOU were going away. And soon. Think of how many of your dwindling hours you've spent here pissing into the wind.
There's no ignoring me, sweetums, especially if you're some poor, scabby southern cumdumpster in Hicksville. I have a very special hatred for y'all ...
Your bragging about your position in life is laughable when your head is in your crotch.

You are what you eat.

Loysville, PA

#856493 Feb 8, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know, but after lookibg him up he sounds lu je a cook
"John Holdren, Obama's Science Czar, says: Forced abortions and mass sterilization needed to save the planet"
Enan - Glenn Beck wannabe

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...

Loysville, PA

#856496 Feb 8, 2013
Gov Patrick bans travel???

OMG OMG The Constitution!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 24 min wojar 182,018
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr J RULES 71,188
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr cheluzal 98,870
Chicago Pizza Blows 3 hr joey 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr KiMare 51,279
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 3 hr IUEC 7,564
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr OzRitz 49,304
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM
What Can Bears Do to Get Back into Playoff Hunt?
NBC Sports11:49 AM
Reggie Wayne needs offseason triceps surgery
NBC Sports 1:29 PM
Colts say they will be all business despite nothing to gain - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:40 PM
Cutler realizes Bears could be in for changes - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:22 PM
Bears re-sign Austen Lane to replace Willie Young