Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1262886 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

dem

Sudan

#856735 Feb 8, 2013
janet the bad wrote:
<quoted text>
When you can't even get an old man "joke" right, it's past time to die.
Die already.
can you believe i got device banned?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#856736 Feb 8, 2013
ShrinkingErection wrote:
<quoted text>
So zis works for you then? I thought ze homosexuals were witty? It must be different in Lapeer, eh?
I'll betcha you could straddle a fire hydrant and still have room for your head up there. Get a life or at least something that resembles one.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#856737 Feb 8, 2013
Lassie go get Jewgirl wrote:
So, um, what's the difference between a Jew and an Israeli? Jews are unusually smart.
The difference between an Israeli Jew and an American Jew is that Israeli Jews fight for themselves while American Jews hire surrogates.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#856738 Feb 8, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
So this drunk, inbred lookin' Florida fetus crawls into a bar and says to the bartender, "whaddya got that's cheap?
The bartender replies, "your mother," then he steps on the hapless wad of tissue and says, "just kiddin', she's dead.
Kobe Bryant doesn't like turds like you who steal his name.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#856740 Feb 8, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
But you people want cops (and RETIRED cops) to have assault weapons while law-abiding citizens are disarmed.
Just like the Gestapo.
Isn't it funny how red, white and blue represent freedom to lily... Until they're flashing Nazi behind her?

Lapeer, MI

#856743 Feb 8, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
One can easily distinguish between using drones for military purposes and using drones to kill civilian American citizens who may be political enemies.
Boy Messiah: "Trust me. I won't abuse any power. I'm the President. I can't tell you anything about my activities because it's all Classified and Top Secret. But you can trust me because I'm a clean-cut negro with a charming smile."

Now I understand why our forefathers feared centralized power so much. It caused so much agony in Europe and elsewhere around the world that they became determined to split power here into three branches and institute checks and balances.

We let them down horribly with this Jerk-In-Chief.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#856745 Feb 8, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Osmosis does not require energy, it's kinetic and can be used to make others like Lord Fetch to think and do work.
One can only hope.'Going without' isn't a motivator any longer.

Lapeer, MI

#856747 Feb 8, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text>
Swallowing buckets of Jewish sperm really does make you retarded, evidently!
(sidebar: Is it my imagination, or are these f**kers deteriorating like a corpse left out in the Florida heat in July?)
If you swallowed yourself, you'd get poisoned.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#856748 Feb 8, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text>
Swallowing buckets of Jewish sperm really does make you retarded, evidently!
(sidebar: Is it my imagination, or are these f**kers deteriorating like a corpse left out in the Millport, AL heat in July?)
Don't assume my posts are about you. But if you're affected then that must mean you're guilty of something old man.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#856749 Feb 8, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
But you people want cops (and RETIRED cops) to have assault weapons while law-abiding citizens are disarmed.
Just like the Gestapo.
"John Galt"
Cops and retired cops have a right to own assault weapons if they so desire. I have the right to own an assault weapon, so do you and so do all other American citizens, not to include those who have been convicted of a felony. I may be incorrect but you sound like you would like to restrict the type of firearms a policeman can carry? It sounds like you believe police officers are not law abiding citizens?
Peace
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#856750 Feb 8, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy sh!t, will somebody give this old c*nt the needle already?
It's funny how fast you can wake up when you realize you have over slept again. LOL.. You're alone, but happy old man.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#856753 Feb 8, 2013
dem wrote:
Sorry, Janet.
Posted to you instead of that mutt.
Being true to yourself is better than being a liar just to impress everyone.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#856757 Feb 8, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still here though. That's all that matters. I fkn LOVE you bad boys!!! Always will, even when I'm just a spirit looking in your window on some night, deep in Autumn ...
bad boys do have a certain appeal, don't they?

:)
Keith Partridge

United States

#856759 Feb 8, 2013
Some of these people from Chicago and Detroit suffer from MAD Hatters disease.They are exposed to mercury and lead!They come on TOPIX spewing their garbage.

Obama our Muslim Emperor has this very same sickness!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mad_hatter_disea... !
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#856760 Feb 8, 2013
FLst406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a bad boy Pissy. Your Ovaries are fighting your nut sack again.
lmao @ your avatar

does anybody know a good exorcist?

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#856761 Feb 8, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Right..... as opposed to bushie who invaded a country via coalition for no reason at all.
At least he asked Congress for permission. Obama DID NOT!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Westerville, OH

#856762 Feb 8, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Diane Feinstein is one of those Leftist that came of age during the 1960's with the New Left too which are the Leninist which I dont trust and Sen. Joe Donnelly(IN-D) knows that he better oppose any assault weapons ban because the majority of Conservative Democrats here in Indiana have no use for any talk of any ban besides when they say Indiana is Conservative it is because it refuses & fight change like daylight savings time and Joe Donnelly know if he wishes to get re-elected he knows he better vote against anything that Dianne Fienstein proposes or sponsers but here in Indiana a background check was always required which the Brady law never affected Indiana since background check was required anyways.

Indiana Sen. Joe Donnelly opposing assault weapons ban

http://www.courier-journal.com/viewart/201301...
So? Behind doors Liberals will tell him what to do abs he will comply or else.., they have his records, haha!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#856763 Feb 8, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You understand nothing.
It is NOT the same science,. Meteorology uses models that can approximate near-future events. This is not the same as predicting with absolute accuracy the laser-guided artillery shell/bomb trajectory and placement. We were told to expect 6" of snowfall a few days back and, further, we were told at what times we would receive it. WRONG on both accounts. We only got about 3" and none of it between 9PM and Midnight but scattered throughout the overnight hours.
Climatologist Computer Modeling has fallen on hard times lately. You don't hear much about it anymore.
Remember Climategate? The University of East Anglia email exchanges included shop-talk between climatologists who couldn't get their computer models to give them the PC results they wanted. The email conversations dealt with how to fudge data to make the models work the way they "needed" them to.
Upon exposure, their was a quick "committee" formed and a few weeks later, the committee claimed that nothing was amiss and we can all go home now:]
Computer Modelers tried for over a decade to predict a supposed increase in the number of hurricanes and their intensities. They finally shut up because their predictions did not fit the averages.
And yet...that moment we DO have a particularly strong hurricane, all the Little Alvin Gores come out of the woodwork to start the Climate Dance again.
Climate Computer Models are full of holes. Just like your head, ImaginaryDave.
Don't forget Digitap's noggin. Talk about deluded. That, or he's a professional fanatic; a Gore employee. Gore made millions in trade by manipulating the market.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Westerville, OH

#856764 Feb 8, 2013
Chuck Hagel, as a typical Liberal, did not paid taxes and hid money overseas!!!

Better disqualify himself than to show how truly a Liberal he is!!!

See? Liberals are brain dead idiots, hypocrites or both, and 20% keep them that way!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Westerville, OH

#856765 Feb 8, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>including your mama........stupid Mothrafudder
My mother is Conservative!!!

But since you are a Liberal it means thar your mama is a ghetto lazy welfare case who have kids so as to qualify for more easy money that keeps her buying at Family Dollar, McDonald and Big Lot, LOL!!!

Want to hear a joke?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 16 min Mister Tonka 100,272
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min Coffee Party 194,424
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 21 min CDC 52,058
News New video shows more of Sandra Bland's time in ... 24 min reality is a crutch 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 24 min Mothra 54,343
Jordan Lee McGuire 51 min Next 6
Chopper Blades 56 min meow 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages