Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
788,421 - 788,440 of 1,099,782 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#856243 Feb 8, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The LAPD has always been out of control. That cop will end up killing himself.
A 71-year old Asian grandmother delivering newspapers definitely resembles Dorner.

And yet, gun control advocates want only trigger-happy cops (and retired cops) to be armed.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#856244 Feb 8, 2013
AMERICA IS NOW MORE AND MORE POLARIZED NOTHING BUT FAR LEFT AND FAR RIGHT NOW THE ONLY THING THAT WILL BE IN THE MIDDLE IS VIOLENCE OR CIVIL WAR ANARCHY xyz naaa it can't happen in america nope this is not 1860, 1970 ,1990, 1812, 1776 , naaa we have no history of violence cultural violence naaa no lord not here huhu cant happen never nope we are the world we are the children, kumbiya my lord kumbiya lololol F it FRIDAY

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#856245 Feb 8, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
Bring it on snowstorm Nemo, show me what you got bitch.
Of course if you do not here from Homer after today then...
Snowstorm - 1
Homer - 0
Christie ready to grovel at Obama's feet again?

Blue staters line up for more welfare?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#856247 Feb 8, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Uproar has been evident on both sides of the aisle following the recent news about President Obama‘s drone program. Not everyone, however, has been critical. Including Fox & Friends co-host Gretchen Carlson, who questioned some of the outrage during this morning’s show.
Carlson wondered why the issue is “suddenly a topic of discussion.” American-born Anwar al-Awlaki was killed in a drone strike in 2011, and there weren’t many outraged immediately afterward, she said — save for the ACLU and some libertarians.
Yes, it’s hypocritical for Obama to criticize President George W. Bush‘s tactics, Carlson continued, but that’s a separate issue.“Are you against actually killing terrorists?” she asked.
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/foxs-gretchen-carl...
seems it's a right/left game.
I don't have a problem with them blowing the SOBs away over there. It's when they start doing it here that I will have a BIG problem with it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#856248 Feb 8, 2013
Rep. Mike Rogers, R-Mich., called the White House’s legal footing on a policy allowing drone strikes on American civilians “solid” in an interview with Andrea Mitchell Wednesday. Rogers, the House Intelligence Committee Chair, countered a frequent criticism of the Obama administration’s drone powers, attesting that “there is oversight.”

http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/02/06/house-intel-ch...

not a progressive.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#856250 Feb 8, 2013
Black film-maker sparks controversy by wearing Ku Klux Klan robes in public to highlight gun violence in African-American communitySixx King, 35, wore the offensive white costume in downtown Philadelphia
His message is that while the KKK killed 3,446 black people in 86 years that number of African-Americans die in gun violence every six months

ALL WEEk I HAVE TRIED NOW SCREAM HE AINT THE ONLY ONE THAT THINKS THIS WAY 3/5 DEMOCRAT I LOVE AMERICA BLACK OR WHITE
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22754...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Florida

Germany

#856251 Feb 8, 2013
I have so many names, yet so little to say.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Shaadap Jewboy

Chicago, IL

#856252 Feb 8, 2013
Truth is no SIN wrote:
AMERICA IS NOW MORE AND MORE POLARIZED NOTHING BUT FAR LEFT AND FAR RIGHT NOW THE ONLY THING THAT WILL BE IN THE MIDDLE IS VIOLENCE OR CIVIL WAR ANARCHY xyz naaa it can't happen in america nope this is not 1860, 1970 ,1990, 1812, 1776 , naaa we have no history of violence cultural violence naaa no lord not here huhu cant happen never nope we are the world we are the children, kumbiya my lord kumbiya lololol F it FRIDAY
Shaddap, Jewboy

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#856253 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Meanwhile, a myriad of other crimes will not be attended to because they're all on a wild goose chase. He can't hide forever. I think he'll kill himself.
Dorner is just waiting for the next target of opportunity, probably not done killing yet. Cops are on a wild goose chase because of imagined or false leads everywhere.

But suicide would seem out of the question.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#856254 Feb 8, 2013
Treatment to prevent Alzheimer's disease moves a step closer

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#856255 Feb 8, 2013
Carmen Electrashock wrote:
<quoted text>
Roy, baby, you skanky, candle-sellin' Pig-boy hidin' among the enemy. What you wearin' fatty? Lemme guess, a madras bow-tie and deck shoes and nuthin' else.... how'd I do, Pig-boy? Want me to fuck Naomi for you while you out toodlin' around in you powerful machine with the oddly mismatched paint and seat covers. One thing we know, Roy, whatever it is you drive the rest of us know you'll tell us you either paid way MORE than you did for it, or way LESS than you really did. It's the Pig-boy way.
Are you drunk? What's for breakfast? You will feel better.
Shaadap Jewboy

Chicago, IL

#856256 Feb 8, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I don't have a problem with them blowing the SOBs away over there. It's when they start doing it here that I will have a BIG problem with it.
Or, when pigs fly, one supposes. Say, how do you express outrage over things that haven't happened?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#856258 Feb 8, 2013
Jango wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't referring to Vietnam, dear, but no matter. If Vietnam, however, was not "illegal" - how bout that Gulf of Tonkin incident?- then, obviously, nothing is illegal. Therefore, a soldier DOES NOT have the right to disobey an illegal order because there's no such thing. Your words, not mine.
Orders to kill prisoners and civilians are illegal and soldiers have been prosecuted for following such orders.

An order to fire on American civilians would be illegal.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#856259 Feb 8, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Rep. Mike Rogers, R-Mich., called the White House’s legal footing on a policy allowing drone strikes on American civilians “solid” in an interview with Andrea Mitchell Wednesday. Rogers, the House Intelligence Committee Chair, countered a frequent criticism of the Obama administration’s drone powers, attesting that “there is oversight.”
http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/02/06/house-intel-ch...
not a progressive.
What cha up to LTR? LMAO!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lassie go get Jewboy

Chicago, IL

#856260 Feb 8, 2013
June: "Lassie, go get Jewboy. He falled down the well again!"

Lassie: "Sigh..."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#856261 Feb 8, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I don't have a problem with them blowing the SOBs away over there. It's when they start doing it here that I will have a BIG problem with it.
oh yes. the right wing 'worry about what might happen' syndrome.

get back to me when it happens. or rather....never.

if it didn't work during the election cycle....why would anyone pay attention now?

i can see why the right is so disheartened. even on the rare occasion when they tell the truth no one listens anymore.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jango

Chicago, IL

#856263 Feb 8, 2013
I'm Ghost reincarnated as the same moron. Aren't I funny? At least I think I am.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#856264 Feb 8, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What cha up to LTR? LMAO!!!
i am not your long term relationship.

or are you a birther?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#856265 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Meanwhile, a myriad of other crimes will not be attended to because they're all on a wild goose chase. He can't hide forever. I think he'll kill himself.
What a thing to say about your beloved B Hussein Obama!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Florida

Germany

#856267 Feb 8, 2013
It's me here too. Us crazy Democrats think we are so funny. Did anyone figure out I'm Ghost yet? Us retards are so smart, but too bad we have nothing better to do than this silly moronic stuff.

Ghost rules!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 23 min LRS 177,337
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 52 min Cali Girl 2014dal 49,448
The Israel Lobby Eliminates Another Critic 1 hr Jew Snakes 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 68,935
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Silly times 4,662
Engagement Ring 3 hr rodeo3queen 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr truth-facts 46,292
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info