Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#856417 Feb 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
It was never forecast to be a major event in Virginia Beach.
We are talking about the blizzard.
I guess, f*ck it, You're probably one of the dumbasses that ignore weather warnings & up being rescued in a hurricane.
After all, you don't know the difference between weather & climate.
Oh I go to the farm if one is even close. You're a moran!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#856418 Feb 8, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You "know right"? Damn it all, flack, but your brand of stupid just gets on my last nerve...I'm seriously considering building a drone this summer...better stay in the bunker with your gold.
Who's the ginger kid?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Texas Jew Boys

Slovenia

#856419 Feb 8, 2013
Now go drive you little Jew-boy car, Jew-boy, an' stop botherin' people who don't care if you an' Naomi live or die.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#856420 Feb 8, 2013
Put a gun on these drones & the NRA will back then as a second amendment right to own one.

Right Whiners can then on the chair in back of their pickups while swilling down beer & hunting deer by drone.

Do they come in camo?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#856421 Feb 8, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Jesus you are thick as a brick. That is not what Panetta or Dempsey stated. Think they are going to lie to a Congressional hearing?
You never cite sources and take Limbaugh as gospel, do you really expect your bare assertions to be taken seriously?

At least get your wife to confirm it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Texas Jew Boys

Slovenia

#856422 Feb 8, 2013
Truth is no SIN wrote:
Adam may have not acted Alone”. Other “Potential Suspects” in Sandy Hookects. The New Haven Register reports Vance as having said:“Whenever you conduct an investigation you don’t speculate as to where it’s going to take you, as I said, we’re going to look at every single thing, every piece of material and we’ll take it from there.”
The CT State Attorney General’s Office is handling the investigation of the mass shooting, in which 20 children and 8 adults died last December 14th.
The motion to extend the seal on the records for 90 days was granted by Superior Court Judge John Blawie, who wrote in his decision that:
OBAMA RAN TO SANDY HOOK TO COVER HIS AS*
Shaddap, Jew-girl befo' I slap a dead fetus against you window.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#856423 Feb 8, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Time is Tight; Booker T and the MG's
http://www.last.fm/music/Booker+T.+&+the+...
THIS BETTER THE OBAMA PRESIDENCY:Brother, Can You Spare a Dime," They used to tell me I was building a dream, and so I followed the mob,
When there was earth to plow, or guns to bear, I was always there right on the job.
They used to tell me I was building a dream, with peace and glory ahead,
Why should I be standing in line, just waiting for bread?

Once I built a railroad, I made it run, made it race against time.
Once I built a railroad; now it's done. Brother, can you spare a dime?
Once I built a tower, up to the sun, brick, and rivet, and lime;
Once I built a tower, now it's done. Brother, can you spare a dime?

Once in khaki suits, gee we looked swell,
Full of that Yankee Doodly Dum,
Half a million boots went slogging through Hell,
And I was the kid with the drum!

Say, don't you remember, they called me Al; it was Al all the time.
Why don't you remember, I'm your pal? Buddy, can you spare a dime?

Once in khaki suits, gee we looked swell,
Full of that Yankee Doodly Dum,
Half a million boots went slogging through Hell,
And I was the kid with the drum!

Say, don't you remember, they called me Al; it was Al all the time.
Say, don't you remember, I'm your pal? Buddy, can you spare a dime?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#856424 Feb 8, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Oh WOW! He spent a WHOLE 15 minutes on an attack on US soil! 15 minutes!!! When both were asked if they heard from the White House again that night both said no. When asked if they heard from State again that night they both said no. We can't have no terrorist attack so close to the election and when Obama has to get ready to go party with Beyonce and Jay-Z. Face it, they tried to cover it up with the video lie and it blew up in their face.
US soil__ROFLMAO.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#856425 Feb 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
We had a good idea this snow storm was coming 5 days ago. Two days ago, we new what areas would be like;y hit he hardest.
How?
By models that analyze the various sources of data.
Now 5 days ago, not all of the models agreed. Yet because of the potential danger, it was reported & people acted.
Just like with Hurricane Sandy.
These models predicted & the government & communities acted & lives were saved.
So when Climate models predict future potential dangers & problems from Global Warming, why do right whiners not believe them?
These same people made sure their vehicles had gasoline & they got supplies because a model predicting these storms. Yet when the climate models predict not good things, they ignore it burning more fossil fuels, mock any effort to address the issue and hang their children & grandchildren out to dry.
Well, that's different. One is science which is a liberal conspiracy and the other is the weather.

Duh!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#856426 Feb 8, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You "know right"? Damn it all, flack, but your brand of stupid just gets on my last nerve...I'm seriously considering building a drone this summer...better stay in the bunker with your gold.
As soon as they publish the guidelines that specify which security risk Americans may be droned, some of these right wing dumbasses that post here better head for cover.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Texas Jew Boys

Slovenia

#856427 Feb 8, 2013
Truth is no SIN wrote:
It Has Happened Here in America: The Police State is Real
The Bush regime’s response to 9/11 and the Obama e result is the same. 9/11 was used to create an open-ended “war on terror” and a police state. It is extraordinary that so many Americans believe that “it can’t happen here” when it already has.
We have had a decade of highly visibleimes under the Nuremberg Standard–based on intentional lies,
the Justice Department’s concocted legal memos justifying the executive branch’s violation of domestic and international laws against
torture, the indefinite detention of US citizens in violation of the constitutionally protected rights of habeas corpus and due process,s.
you know, Jew-girl, I used to kill fetuses by the bucketload but then I developed a taste for venison.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#856428 Feb 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
It was never forecast to be a major event in Virginia Beach.
We are talking about the blizzard.
I guess, f*ck it, You're probably one of the dumbasses that ignore weather warnings & up being rescued in a hurricane.
After all, you don't know the difference between weather & climate.
What part of 'it was supposed to rain all day and night' don't you understand?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Loysville, PA

#856429 Feb 8, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Oh WOW! He spent a WHOLE 15 minutes on an attack on US soil! 15 minutes!!! When both were asked if they heard from the White House again that night both said no. When asked if they heard from State again that night they both said no. We can't have no terrorist attack so close to the election and when Obama has to get ready to go party with Beyonce and Jay-Z. Face it, they tried to cover it up with the video lie and it blew up in their face.
Look dumbshit. Your buddy Bush made up terrorists threats prior to his second election.

Why the f*ck did he do that?

Why wouldn't Obama, who has a stronger record of killing Al Qaeda leadership rush in to claim how the terrorists still threaten us & how we need him to keep sending those drones to kill Al Qaeda leadership?

You people get dumber every f*cking day.

"Oh Oh Oh Obama never did anything about Benghazi. He was no where to be found"

" Oh Oh Oh Obama didn't care about Benghazi"

You people are beyond pathetic.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#856430 Feb 8, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't sound like it if they caught her.
Voter fraud should be prevented, not caught months later.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#856431 Feb 8, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>My fave is the MQ9 Reaper which has a payload of 1.7 tons. This is definitely not your daddy's drone but the latest in the US hunter-killer arsenal. Long range, pusher prop, can remain aloft for hours and at the low low price of $10.5 million each.
The little stealth looking drone, only takes pictures/video and for now I'm unable to find the costs to procure or operate. Also, some of the little drones are merely dummies to play with the radar of our perceived enemies__Iran for instance.
I mentioned recently that the Orange County Sheriffs Office had purchased a couple of drones for twenty $25K each__they're tiny, toy like, similar to radar controlled hobby aircraft. These things can carry small cameras and have extremely limited capabilities.
Whatever__I don't think the US military/CIA have anywhere near 30,000 of drones__at least not yet.
Hey Realtimeo type in number of drones expected in the US and see what number pops up.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Loysville, PA

#856433 Feb 8, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> What part of 'it was supposed to rain all day and night' don't you understand?
So it never rained?

No one knew about this blizzard hitting New England.

How did we know days before about this blizzard??????

Was it through the use of models?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#856434 Feb 8, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Voter fraud should be prevented, not caught months later.
Voting should be monitered.
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#856435 Feb 8, 2013
Obama: Jobs Destroyer
Phantom numbers conceal dire conditions. Reports are manipulated to distort reality. Last year’s data overstated about half a million jobs.

Seasonal adjustments turn reality on its head. So does the so-called “birth-death model.” It estimates net non-reported jobs from new businesses minus losses from others no longer operating.

During current economic hard times, it magically creates nonexistent jobs. Even the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) admits misreporting, saying:

“The confidence level for the monthly change in total employment is on the order of plus or minus 430,000 jobs.”

Mark Twain’s maxim about lies, damn lies and statistics perhaps applies mostly to government managed news misinformation. What matters most is concealed.

Claiming economic conditions are sound when real unemployment is 23% is one of the worst damn lies. Bipartisan complicity to destroy America’s social contract when it’s most needed shows total disregard for vital needs.

It proves government officials are enemies, not allies. Labor market reality reflects it. Monthly jobs reports are more trick than treat. Nearly 25 million Americans remain jobless. Low-pay/poor benefit part-time or temp ones replace full-time ones.

Each fall and winter well above trend job gains are reported. Every spring and summer, they’re reversed and then some. Hundreds of thousands of previously reported jobs vanish.

They never existed in the first place. Phantom numbers replace real ones. Official ones are statistical illusions. Obama is more jobs destroyer than creator.

The latest jobs report underwhelmed. Economist David Rosenberg said “classic measures of employment dispersion or breadth receded significantly.”

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#856437 Feb 8, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i am not walking funny!
well maybe a little. no pun intended!
Oh geesh. I just noticed I said "your acting as if..." do you think I can get that post scrubbed before leo shows up?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#856438 Feb 8, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>We'll chalk this up with $7 gas, inflation, stagflation, market crash, electric bills going up 1000%, Romney winning, 49ers winning the Super Bowl, Jerry's closing early ever...
Dude! Didja have to go there!?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Guru 182,167
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 min Religionthebiglie 51,302
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 38 min JOEL 71,268
Fight at Navy Pier 51 min joey 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr positronium 49,362
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 2 hr Tim 146
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr Breezy _Soul 4,797
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:03 am PST

NBC Sports 6:03AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?