Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#856331 Feb 8, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"a version that was originally posted on Fox's Los Angeles affiliate KTTV also contained quotes on President Obama, MSNBC, Chris Christie, Jon Huntsman, Hillary Clinton, George H.W Bush, and support for gun control. The version of the manifesto was obtained and posted on Fox LA 12 hours ago, but the link now returns an error page. A representative of Fox LA told BuzzFeed they pulled most of the manifesto after a request from police."
cite it.

but a quick google search finds that appearing nowhere but on right wing wing sites.

so ok, don't cite it. doesn't matter. only 8% of us will be buying it. but heck, it's only that 8% who even care.

and did you even go to that page i posted the link for? because i'm pretty sure FOX would have scrubbed this first.

In my cache you will find several small arms. In the cache, Bushmaster firearms, Remington precision rifles, and AAC Suppressors (silencers). All of these small arms are manufactured by Cerberus/Freedom Group. The same company responsible for the Portland mall shooting, Webster , NY, and Sandy Hook massacre.

http://wap.myfoxla.com/w/main/story/84473837/

so can you tell us...are the right wing sites claiming he's a registered democrat? and if so where is the voter registration form from the leap of faith crowd?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#856332 Feb 8, 2013
It’s amazing how the WH could come up with Photo of the President in the’ Situation/War Room’ during Sandy Hook storm, the Killing of Bin Laden but just can’t find one with him during the Benghazi attack!!
But back to the Bin Laden photo it looks as if they were waiting for the President to show up once he did they threw a coat over his Golf Outfit before snapping the Shot!! The president in the Photo seems about as detached in the Killing of Bin Laden as he was the Killing of Four Americans!! I’ll bet after the Photo-Op he went back and finished his round of Golf!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#856333 Feb 8, 2013
Obama and Co. Make Up the Law as They Kill
The president's men drib and drab out their rationale for how President Obama decides which Earthlings live or die. A newly leaked “white paper” claims the president can transfer his killing authority to unnamed, unranked “informed, high level” officials. Thus, the people-killing process “is whatever the president or the nearest 'informed, high-level official of the U.S. government' says it is.

Unlike the bombast that characterized the Bush administration’s assaults on U.S. and international law, the Obama regime tends to dribble out its rationales for gutting the Bill of Rights and every notion of global legality. This president prefers to create a fog – let’s call it the fog of his war against human rights – as he arrogates to himself the power to perpetually imprison or to summarily execute anyone, at any time, anywhere in the world. Obama assures us such authority is constitutionally rooted – it’s in there, believe me, he tells us – but he never produces legal chapter and verse to prove that presidential dictatorship is lawful. Instead, we get dribs and drabs of the administration’s position from lawyers defending Obama’s preventive detention law in the courts, or from informal statements by the attorney general, or even little tidbits gleaned from an Obama conversation with comedian Jon Stewart.

The latest hors d'oeuvre to be dished out comes in the form of a leak. I say “dished out” because leaked documents are commonly placed in public view by the administration in power, to test the political waters. This leaked Justice Department “white paper” appears to have been drawn up after the execution-by-drone of U.S. citizen Anwar Awlaki, in Yemen. It justifies the killing of anyone occupying a position of status in al-Qaida, or with the ever-changing universe of groups said to be “associated” with al-Qaida. The document stretches the definition of “imminent threat” to cover anyone engaged in activities directed against the U.S., whether or not an actual operation is planned or in progress. Most interestingly, the white paper empowers Obama to delegate the kill-at-will authority to "an informed, high-level official of the U.S. government." Which has a certain logic, since dictators certainly have the power to delegate the carrying out of their unjust acts to whomever they choose.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lassie go get Jewgirl

Rome, Italy

#856334 Feb 8, 2013
Roy, honey, even a big suck-cess-ful Jew-boy like you should realize this not goin' in you direction. You bein' made a fuckin' fool of, Roy! How long you gonna keep tryin' to prove you smarter than people who obviously smarter than you? Don' tell me... until you realize you not gonna get laid mo' often cause of the car.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#856335 Feb 8, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>He'd be droning on and on all day, he likes to hear himself talk. Peppy is like that plus he is somewhat of a dandy fop.
Wandering around all day trying to fire people! Fop? that's a new one!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lassie go get Jewgirl

Rome, Italy

#856336 Feb 8, 2013
Truth is no SIN wrote:
Nobody’s Paying ccasion to bask in Obama’s glow, to feel, vicariously, at the center of the world stage, to rally once more around tics – of serious politics of any kind – and renders the Big Four-Plus useless at every crucial juncture and all points in between. Foression of the Black Agenda-makers endorsed the American Jobs Act, Obama’s reworked 2011 bill that focuses mainly on tax incentives to encludes one item that is not in sync with the White House: the Urban Jobs Act. Introduced in February of 2011, the measure got no push from the Obama administration and has languished in a com
Shaddap, Jew-girl an' get out there an' save you some fetuses fore they all gone.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#856337 Feb 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
http://edition.cnn.com/2012/11/09/world/afric...
This shows that there were two attacks & not this long battle.
It showing Obama in a meeting with Panetta & the head of the joint chiefs an hour & 20 minutes after the attacks started.
I wish you dumbasss right whiners would read this & STFU about sh*t you know nothing about.
Who ever pissed in dave's cheerios needs to go stand in the corner for 20 minutes.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lassie go get Jewgirl

Rome, Italy

#856338 Feb 8, 2013
TSM wrote:
It’s amazing how the WH could come up with Photo of the President in the’ Situation/War Room’ during Shim during the Benghazi attack!!
But back to the Bin Laden photo it looks as if they were waiting for the President to show up once he did they threw a was the Killing of Four Americans!! I’ll bet after the Photo-Op he went back and finished his round of Golf!!
Shaddap tecas Jew-boy. You'd fault an elephant fo' bein' gray.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#856340 Feb 8, 2013
Lassie go get Jewgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Shaddap tecas Jew-boy. You'd fault an elephant fo' bein' gray.
You belong in jail Ghost. If you were actually in Germany, you could get up to 5 years and also go to jail in many other countries.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech

Ironic, an Anti-American Democrat like you is protected here in the USA you want to destroy.

I'm not Jewish or religious, but I like them and respect them whereas liberals/Democrats like you are scum and do not desrve to live here.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#856341 Feb 8, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you trying to goad me sir and the fact that I live in PA?
Snow today?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#856342 Feb 8, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
cite it.
but a quick google search finds that appearing nowhere but on right wing wing sites.
so ok, don't cite it. doesn't matter. only 8% of us will be buying it. but heck, it's only that 8% who even care.
and did you even go to that page i posted the link for? because i'm pretty sure FOX would have scrubbed this first.
In my cache you will find several small arms. In the cache, Bushmaster firearms, Remington precision rifles, and AAC Suppressors (silencers). All of these small arms are manufactured by Cerberus/Freedom Group. The same company responsible for the Portland mall shooting, Webster , NY, and Sandy Hook massacre.
http://wap.myfoxla.com/w/main/story/84473837/
so can you tell us...are the right wing sites claiming he's a registered democrat? and if so where is the voter registration form from the leap of faith crowd?
Calm down sonic. Your acting as if it's your manifesto they are scrubing.

<loony left wingers victims of a mass wedgy this morning?>

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#856344 Feb 8, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of folks in Southern California are happy that they are armed with Dorner on the loose, not to mention that unrelated 9-1-1 calls may go unanswered.
Galt gets his musket out

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#856345 Feb 8, 2013
Have you noticed as this global and national "lawlessness"/tyrann y attempts to become more and more oppressive, natural disasters increase??

SERIOUS HEADS UP ALERT-POTENTIAL FOR CORONAL MASS EJECTION FROM THE SUN IN NEXT 72 HOURS-

http://revolutionradio.org/...

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#856346 Feb 8, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys seem to like this guy, so here you go
"Scarborough noted that Obama was so “judgmental,”“self-righteous,” and “damning” when he suggested Bush didn’t respect the constitution or checks and balances. Yet what he’s doing now is “even more chilling.”Noting she and her family were very critical of Bush, Mika Brzezinski asserted that what Obama is doing is “completely in the same category.” Liberals, Scarborough added, were angry when Obama suggested he wouldn’t push to have Bush tried for war crimes.“What standard will Barack Obama be held to four or eight years from now after the pictures of the little children who were killed by his drone attacks are placed before the jury in the Hague?” he asked.“And again, the self-righteousness, the hypocrisy of the left to go suddenly silent when we’re now talking about targeting and killing Americans without any due process, without any evidence. There’s a double standard here.”“I want everybody that said what they said about George W. Bush…I want those people to apologize to George W. Bush,” Scarborough asserted."
It's all just rightwing ground chatter, with Flack aka Mr. Rightwing leading the charge with Scarborough and Eman as his wingmen.

Honestly I haven't been following any of that, sometimes I just post to hear myself posting.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#856347 Feb 8, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Have you noticed as this global and national "lawlessness"/tyrann y attempts to become more and more oppressive, natural disasters increase??
SERIOUS HEADS UP ALERT-POTENTIAL FOR CORONAL MASS EJECTION FROM THE SUN IN NEXT 72 HOURS-
http://revolutionradio.org/...
http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/
Yeah, and I heard that asteroid may fall on you in Colorado; better go hide in your bunker. President Obama redirected it to "gitcha"; cuz you know he's a badass!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#856348 Feb 8, 2013
"According to county documents, Richardson’s absentee ballot was accepted on Nov. 1, 2012 along with her signature. On Nov. 11, she told an official she also voted at a precinct because she was afraid her absentee ballot would not be counted in time."

Voter fraud isn't a problem, is it?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#856349 Feb 8, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Snow today?
So far just light, supposed to be heavy later on.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#856350 Feb 8, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>It's all just rightwing ground chatter, with Flack aka Mr. Rightwing leading the charge with Scarborough and Eman as his wingmen.
Honestly I haven't been following any of that, sometimes I just post to hear myself posting.
Bush family emails hacked! Ruh ro.
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#856351 Feb 8, 2013
When Other Folks Give Up Theirs…” Black Freedom and the Gun Control Debate
Contrary to Congressman John Lewis’ revision of history,“the notion that the Civil Rights movement was exclusively nonviolent is a popular mythology.” In fact,“Some members of Lewis’s Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee picked up weapons and worked with community people to defend their lives against white terrorists.”Gun control for Black activists must be an issue of self-determination, self-reliance and self-defense.”

The recent debate concerning gun control is complex, particularly as it relates to African descendants in the United States. As almost every other issue in the US, the race dimensions of gun control cannot be dismissed. Slave-holding society fought to prevent enslaved Africans access to weapons to resist and increase potential for insurrection. After emancipation, Blacks sought arms not only to hunt, but to protect themselves from white supremacist terror. Gun ownership was associated with citizenship and liberty and as a means to protect those principles. The segregationists continued slave-holding society’s practice of attempting to disarm Blacks. Ultimately, Blacks utilized armed self-defense to protect activist leadership and their communities from white terrorist violence. It was a rite of passage for rural Black families taught children to use arms as a means of survival; for food and for protection. Black female youth were trained to shoot for defense from white rapists.

I have the utmost respect for Congressman John Lewis due to the sacrifice he made during the Civil Rights movement in the Deep South. In responding to those opposing President Obama’s gun control proposal’s Congressman Lewis offers that he and his colleagues in the Civil Rights movement,“… believed the only way to achieve peaceful ends was through peaceful means. We took a stand against an unjust system, and we decided to use this faith as our shield and the power of compassion as our defense.”
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#856352 Feb 8, 2013
South Florida airports are reporting several flight cancellations and delays to cities in the Northeastern U.S. corridor due to a mega storm that's targeting the area.

As of 8:30 a.m. Friday 37 arrival and departure flights were cancelled at Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport through 8:30 p.m., airport spokeman Allan Siegel said in an email statement. Another 13 arriving and departing flights were delayed for the same period.
Palm Beach International Airport is also seeing several flight cancellations to the northeast U.S., spokeswoman Casandra Davis said Friday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Beavis 181,694
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 17 min TRD 68,875
Deat Abby 12-16 22 min cheluzal 48
sexting on whatsapp 1 hr cute_bwoy 1
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side 2 hr Taint Shield 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr kal 49,174
best joke (Oct '09) 3 hr Always Smile 526
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago