Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#855853 Feb 7, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite a romance here last evening!!
Emaam and Ignorant Majority, a match made in Hades!!
HAHAHAHA
Get real, I'm already married DUHmmy.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#855854 Feb 7, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You can't tell the truth to save your life, right?
Are you goading me, sir?

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#855855 Feb 7, 2013
John Brennan will NOT agree that waterboarding is torture, no matter how hard Carl Levin wants him to.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#855856 Feb 7, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm on board...They can't put us all in jail, right?
<quoted text>
Time for you two mutts to get a room!!
HAHAHAHA
Funny how the truly clueless manage to find each other!!
"This isn't a dating site" it's a nothing but cheezey wit duh WHINE site-fleabrain.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#855857 Feb 7, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Is UAE now the 51st state?
Nope.
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#855858 Feb 7, 2013
WHY DOES OBAMA LOOK LIKE PRESIDENT BUSH IN THE CSPAN VIDEO WITH Dr. CARSON OBAMA IS LOOKING MORE LIKE HIS COUSIN AS THE DAYS GO BY

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#855859 Feb 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You can post all the Wikipedia opinion (not fact) that you want, but it doesn't change the fact the the American left presently sides with those who are dedicated to killing all Jews.
that is fact which is why I posted it, but it doesnt fit you agenda
and the Right doesnt want anyone to realize that their views are common with the Nazi's and the Fascist just like the Left doesnt like the Idea that their views are more in common with Lenin's veiws.

Why Do Most American Jews Vote Democrat?
By John Giokaris

http://www.policymic.com/debates/5183#comment...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#855860 Feb 7, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Why do rightwingers hate slippers? What do you hop out of bed and throw on a pair of army boots and your camo outfit, ready to greet the day? Sure I have a pair of slippers, some days I wear em some days I do not. Rightwingers are retarded.
That reminds me of another storweetime storwee lol
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#855861 Feb 7, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Dunno where Smith and Flynn might be going, I suppose of they let Vick go then they might bring in one or the other in Philly to fight for the job, I think Flynn has the better upside, I was never sold on Smith and apparently neither was Harbaugh. I am starting to agree on Schaub, he's had plenty of chances to shine but can't seem to get it done. I expect the Giants will be better next year along with the Saints, Payton is one of the best coaches out there. I think Washington sinks back to the bottom with RG3 out for an extended time and the Cowboys will never win with Romo. I don't follow college as much, try and see most of the Rutgers games though. Am disappointed with the lack of good bowl games all day long on New Year's Day, that was a great tradition.
Vick is perfect for Philadelphia, typical of the city and its moral character.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#855862 Feb 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The better students take algebra in 7th or 8th grade, not in high school. But remedial algebra may be taught in high school.
Ah fond memories ...of Cruel and unusual punishment :-).

Storwee time number two...a gaggle of jr highers, a locked classroom door..and a shiny headed algebra teacher who met the drippings of a water balloon above it one day...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#855863 Feb 7, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>WTF is that? NG is cheap presently because it's become plentiful, that doesn't mean that the future won't include wind, solar and wave technology. And one more time the costs for electricity varies by region of the nation and then region of the globe. It ain't all about yours or Flack's self centered azzes pal, there are people in faraway places that can no longer afford electricity generated by fossil fuels__and you don't have to look very far.
Everybody thinks wind energy is "free', but that is far from the truth. And wind and/or solar power always requires backup fossil or nuclear capacity. Unless you don't mind the lights going out.
Bobby Browneye

Brooklyn, NY

#855864 Feb 7, 2013
Is pr going to be a real state? If so we should call it bendeholand. If not the deal is off the table
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#855865 Feb 7, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>
that is fact which is why I posted it, but it doesnt fit you agenda
and the Right doesnt want anyone to realize that their views are common with the Nazi's and the Fascist just like the Left doesnt like the Idea that their views are more in common with Lenin's veiws.
Why Do Most American Jews Vote Democrat?
By John Giokaris
http://www.policymic.com/debates/5183#comment...
You creativity sonicfilter, is your lack of intelligence having fun...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#855866 Feb 7, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, that scent is the exhaust from the old truck used to deliver the mail out to you hill billies.
Nope-actually it's mule muscle oil rub!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#855867 Feb 7, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Dunno where Smith and Flynn might be going, I suppose of they let Vick go then they might bring in one or the other in Philly to fight for the job, I think Flynn has the better upside, I was never sold on Smith and apparently neither was Harbaugh. I am starting to agree on Schaub, he's had plenty of chances to shine but can't seem to get it done. I expect the Giants will be better next year along with the Saints, Payton is one of the best coaches out there. I think Washington sinks back to the bottom with RG3 out for an extended time and the Cowboys will never win with Romo. I don't follow college as much, try and see most of the Rutgers games though. Am disappointed with the lack of good bowl games all day long on New Year's Day, that was a great tradition.
Scarlet Knights. From time to time they put some really good talent on the field.
I think Smith is better than more than half the other quarterbacks around, but it's obvious he wasn't the best in SF. Shaub was riding high until he got exposed in that Monday night game in NE. Since, it looked like the whole team realized it and it had an impact on their motivation.
I agree completely on RG3. We'll see if he can change his style. Redskins need to get some skill-player talent, though.
Romo will always be mediocre.
I look for Andrew Luck to post some impressive wins next year.
Philly... I just don't know what to say. I've always liked them. The Vet was its own municipal judicial district. You just gotta love a fan base as crazy as them.
I'm looking forward to watching the SF-SEA games next year. I don't see another intra-division rivalry as close as that.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#855869 Feb 7, 2013
Too harsh?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#855870 Feb 7, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah fond memories ...of Cruel and unusual punishment :-).
Storwee time number two...a gaggle of jr highers, a locked classroom door..and a shiny headed algebra teacher who met the drippings of a water balloon above it one day...
You had doors on that one room school house on the mountain top? Where was the still? Did the school outhouse have one of those moon shaped windows in it?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#855871 Feb 7, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Get real, I'm already married DUHmmy.
You can't marry ayour pet goat. Beastiality now legal in Kentucky?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#855872 Feb 7, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope-actually it's mule muscle oil rub!
...with a hint of neatsfoot oil.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#855873 Feb 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Vick is perfect for Philadelphia, typical of the city and its moral character.
I always imagined Vick playing for Buddy Ryan. That would have been a show.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 69,384
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,713
Amy 9-18 3 hr Mister Tonka 27
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr KiMerde 49,842
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr LRS 178,060
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr andet1987 4,717
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr TRD 68,490
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr billyh 98,228
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••