Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
788,041 - 788,060 of 1,082,903 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Forks_make_Us_fa t

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

475ers, and when you hate guns so much that you have to use guns to tell us so...

"Suspected LA Cop Killer Posted Pro-Obama, Pro-Gun Control, Leftist Rant on the Web (Update: KTLA Whitewash)"

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2013/02/07/suspecte...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The question is not oil industry subsidies, but all subsidies.
I agree, oil just happened to come up.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
The NE blizzard conditions are apparently playing havoc with this thread (topix #1 btw) shutting down East coast and, cough, West coast posters alike.
Oh Well
Time Magazine has pronounced Marco aka Mark Rubio the GOP savior__they also loved Jindal and of course Rand Paul. This love affair too will pass right after Marco shows his stuff as head rebutter to Obama's state of the union address.
Drone hearings are beginning presently for those that like their info first hand.
Bush couldn't waterboard terrorist, but obama can kill American citizens.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
My new hero is Dr. Benjamin Carson. Put the smack down on Obama at the prayer meeting this morning!!!!
New hero? Surely you jest...quoted in crazy Beck's con, Medal from George Dumbya, wants a ten percent flat tax, and everybody to say, Merry Christmas and read the Bible...yada, yada, yada...
Forks_make_Us_fa t

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

47%ers would love for you to carry a ham sandwich....

"Crowd packs heat; Oak Harbor backs down"

http://mynorthwest.com/11/2195317/Crowd-packs...
hairy _ape_Chest_beat

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
The NE blizzard conditions are apparently playing havoc with this thread (topix #1 btw) shutting down East coast and, cough, West coast posters alike.
Oh Well
Time Magazine has pronounced Marco aka Mark Rubio the GOP savior__they also loved Jindal and of course Rand Paul. This love affair too will pass right after Marco shows his stuff as head rebutter to Obama's state of the union address.
Drone hearings are beginning presently for those that like their info first hand.
Obama pooped in the toilet and all the Liberals went and took a look...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You found your new hero at The Blaze? Isn't that where Glenda Beck hangs out?
Haven't been on the Blaze in weeks. Why was he on there? He only said what I've been saying for years!!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one claiming our "occupation" of the middle east is a subsidy. I'm claiming it's a matter of national security. You made the "criticality of oil to our economy" part of the discussion. Now you want to put the goal post back where it was.
Is UAE now the 51st state?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

If he's got you libtards that stirred up I like him even more!
forks_make_us_fa t

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

47%ers and the need to ban firearms in California...

"The city ignores a crisis of car-as-weapon crime in the streets"

and the tally?

"...some 4,000 hit-and-run crashes a year inside L.A. city limits, including cases handled by LAPD, California Highway Patrol and the L.A. County Sheriff, resulted in injury and/or death..."

http://www.laweekly.com/2012-12-06/news/los-a...
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> We bump heads again 2/5 republican! I see you wasn't smart enough to wear a helmet this time.lol! The blackman in charge is targeting white folks & somehow black people in general are naive! Please tell me how that 1 works. Allow me to reiterate. Being white has it's perks I must admit, but through liberty breeds anarchy. Sorta like there's always something negative in something positive. Ask yourself this question or questions. Would a black kid from any of those cities you named have been able to fly under the radar trying to buy material to make a bomb or spend $20,000 on guns? I think not! Seems like those Liberty's y'all like to brag about is coming back to bite you in the ass. They ain't worried about any of the cities you names because no 1 from those cities, ghettos, hoods can get their hands on bomb making material. Not only that, but your people prove them right with every mass killing performed in the same fashion as jihadist kamikazes. This really has nothing to do black people & everything to do with the whitemans ignorance to there surroundings. Look at all these arabs owning gas stations. This has been a full on war since gwvb decided to invade iraq for control of their oil supplies. Some americans are as american as their names & like I said ", you just happen to be 1. Enjoy your liver leave as than a stripped from your palms 1 by 1.
HEY SH*THEAD WHICH WHITE PEOPLE HAVE OBAMA KILLED HE DOES KILL PEOPLE OF POOR PEOPLE OF COLOR AROUND THE WORLD FOR WHITE CORPS. READ A BLACKMAN THAT IS WAAAAAAYYYY MORE EDUCATED THAN YOU WILL EVER BE WITH YOUR CLOSED MIND SOMEONE FROM THE REAL BLACK COMMUNITY OF CHIGAGO NOT SOME HALF LILLY LIB JIM CROW BFAY .Dr. Benjamin Carson delivered a noteworthy National Prayer Breakfast keynote speech in President Barack Obama’s presence
Carson attacked political correctness as a “dangerous” threat to free speech and encouraged Americans to boldly share their views
The pediatric neurosurgeon also provided his theories about the national debt, deficits, taxation and health care, taking stances that were opposed to the president’s
Obama watched intently as Carson spoke for more than 25 minutes
One of the more unique speeches delivered at this morning’s National Prayer Breakfast came from Dr. Benjamin S. Carson, a world-renowned pediatric neurosurgeon at Johns Hopkins Hospital. Taking the stage before President Barack Obama’s faith-filled address, Carson spoke for more than 25 minutes, tackling issues ranging from education to personal responsibility. His keynote, while predicated upon the theme of Jesus Christ as his ultimate role model, also took a starkly political tone, advocating against some of the very policies the president has implemented.
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

THE CBC HAS BEEN MUZZLED BY DONATIONS THEY ARE HELD AT THE FININCIAL GUN POINT IF THEY SPEAK OUT ABOUT B. S. obama
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Haven't been on the Blaze in weeks. Why was he on there? He only said what I've been saying for years!!!
Maybe you should take your act to The Blaze then.
Surprizedleosanu bama

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Not Surprized wrote:
It is over. I am toast.
Only 17 days until I celebrate and the USA ends this experiment in rejection and surpriZe.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/2012-presiden ...
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Carson encouraged discussion about societal issues, also pointing out education as an essential conundrum the country needs to confront. He highlighted his own path from poverty to success, sharing very personal details about his parents and early family life and subsequently described the importance of helping students seeking to advance academically through his Carson Scholars Fund.

The speech took an interesting turn when the doctor cautioned that moral decay and fiscal irresponsibility can have dire consequences — even for powerful countries like America. Here, he became even more pointed and impassioned.

“I think particularly about ancient Rome. Very powerful — nobody could even challenge them militarily…they destroyed themselves from within,” Carson continued.“Moral decay. Fiscal irresponsibility.”

While he said America’s issues are dire, he was positive that the nation can fix its ways, as there are bright and innovative people who simply need to come together to address the problems at hand.

“And one of our big problems right now…our deficit is a big problem,” he said, as Obama watched him intently.”Think about it — and our national debt —$16 and a half trillion dollars.”

JIM CROW KKK LIB DEMOCRATS ARE TRYING TO TAKE OUR FREEDOMS AWAY FOR PEOPLE WHO ENTER THE COUNTRY BY BREAKING THE LAW, A GAY AGENDA AN ANTI PEOPLE OF COLOR POLICY, HE VIOLATES HUMAN RIGHTS AROUND THE WORLD WITH THE SAME GEORGE BUSH REASONS HE IS A CRIMINAL BARAK OBAMA CARPETBAGGER NO HISTORY IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY NON
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Truth is no SIN wrote:
<quoted text>HEy RACISTS DUNCE READ In the "invention of tradition"; process occurring now in Mali,
Senegal and Guinea around this issue, I think we need to distinguish
between two so-called "Charts";: the Charte du Mande ("1222";) and
the "Charte de Kurukan Fuga"; ("1236";). Both versions claim to date
back to Sunjata's reign and his victory against Sosso, but they
provide different dates, and the formalised text is somewhat
different (texts included below for comparison).
The "Charte du Mandé"; is based on oral traditions of the Mandinka
hunters associations and, to my knowledge, was first published in
1991 (Cissé & Kamissoko 1991: 39). It is this version, transcribed by
Youssouf Tata Cissé which figures in the 2003 book (Cissé, Fofana &
Sagot-Duvauroux 2003) you mentioned.
The "Charte de Kurukan Fuga"; was reconstructed by Mandinka «
traditionnistes » from Senegal, Mali and Guinea at a workshop on
community radios in the Guinean town of Kankan in march 1998. This
workshop was financed by the Francophonie and Swiss Cooperation. The
traditionnistes first confronted their version in a closed hearing.
The Guinean judge Siriman Kouyaté then translated the proceedings
into French and organised it in 44 articles and a Preamble to turn it
into the equivalent of a modern constitution (Kouyaté 2003). This
constitutional version is supposed to be published soon by the
African Union, with a preface by Djibril Tamsir Niane. For the online
version of this newly born constitution, see
http://www.africa-orale.org/charte.rtf .
Souleymane Kanté(Amselle 2001:198), and before him Djibril Tamsir
Niane (Niane 1960:138) already referred to the Kurukan Fuga gathering
and statement. The 1236 (sometimes 1235) date, is an invention of the
French colonial administrator Maurice Delafosse.
Like the Charte du Mande, the Charte de Kurukan Fuga is presented by
its promoters as a "hidden treasury"; from the West African past. It
is already the basis for claims of endogenous origins of modern
concepts (decentralisation, local democracy, environment
conservation, feminism, human rights, cultural diversity, welfare
state). In 2000 in Bamako, a calendar of the "year 764 of Kurukan
Fuga"; was issued. In Senegal, the Charter of Kurukan Fuga is
already included in textbooks next to the Constitution of Senegal and
major UN texts on human rights.http://h-net.msu.edu/cg i-bin/logbrowse.pl?trx=vx& list=h-africa&month=0705 &week=d&msg=IlIfqapG/L QWpt3yiw4nbg&user=&pw=
DUNCE YOU MUST LEARN
Do I sound african to you? Africa including the surrounding countries in the middle east have been waring since the beginning of time so your lesson about 2 african tribes fighting over who wrote the constitution renders itself moot. I tend to focus on things that matter & effect me & mines directly. If I'm a racist & delusional, please explain why the least important percentage of americas demographic, a lowly 13% is among the highest percentage unemployed. Wait, by your last post those statistics might put a smile on your face. Sop which 1 is it, am I delusional or is my position fact based? I'm not republican romney. I dont play both sides of the fence!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you should take your act to The Blaze then.
Naw Ive to move to Texas.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That was his end goal__he was trying to lay the ground work for wind leases which similar to oil leases could be controlled by a very few well connected hootie hoos.
He didn't lose hundreds of million$ and if Perry would have captured the White House who knows?
Saw Pickens on CNBC say that he had lost hundreds of millions. The reason he lost money is because low natural gas prices make wind energy unprofitable when natural gas prices are below $7. Guess he was lying.
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

THE FAKE OBAMA COULDN't DISS THIS BLACKMAN Dr. CARSON HIS REP. CANNOT BE CHALLENGED BY BIGOTTED LIB JIM CROW DEMOCRATS AND 3/5 DEMOCRATS THIS MAN HAS HISTORY OF EXCELLENCE IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY HE IS NOT A RAPPER, NOT HOLLYWOOD HE IS EDUCATED HE SERVES MORE PURPOSE THAN OBAMA THIS MAN HAS SAVED THE LIVES OF CHILDREN FOR YEARS HE IS FROM THE BLACK COMMUNITY NOT THE HOOD FROM THE BLACK COMMUNITY BIG DIFFERENCE HE DOESN'T MAKE SONGS CALLING WOMEN *ITCHES , HE IS NOT KILLING you KNOW THE WORD RAPPERS USE TO DESCRIBE BLACKS

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>That's cool, Homer is a Giant's fan, I agree with all you stated as well.
Just wanted to see if you could converse on a human level away from your usual 'Who's gonna pay for Obama's government blah blah blah' diatribe.
Cheers.
American football is without a doubt my favorite sport.
What do you think Alex Smith is going to do?
And, Matt Flynn?
I think those two are the biggest chips in the free agent market now. Houston needs a different quarterback. Shaub isn't bad, but there are better QBs available.

And, I expect Sean Payton to make a really big stsatement to Roger Goodell. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Saints and 49ers play for the NFC championship.
I've always like the Giants, all the way back to the days of Y A Tittle and Fran Tarkenton. I really had them picked early in the season to be in the NFC championship game.

I'm an LSU fan. But, with Les Miles, LSU will never win another championship. And, they just gave him a 7-year extension. I don't think I'll even watch college football until Les Miles goes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

103 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 16 min Terry rigsby 48,979
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 41 min wojar 175,037
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 44 min Progressive 45,861
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr boundary painter 300
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr boundary painter 4,564
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr boundary painter 4,588
Abby 7-29 1 hr j_m_w 16
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Sublime1 97,573
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••