Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#855862 Feb 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The better students take algebra in 7th or 8th grade, not in high school. But remedial algebra may be taught in high school.
Ah fond memories ...of Cruel and unusual punishment :-).

Storwee time number two...a gaggle of jr highers, a locked classroom door..and a shiny headed algebra teacher who met the drippings of a water balloon above it one day...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#855863 Feb 7, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>WTF is that? NG is cheap presently because it's become plentiful, that doesn't mean that the future won't include wind, solar and wave technology. And one more time the costs for electricity varies by region of the nation and then region of the globe. It ain't all about yours or Flack's self centered azzes pal, there are people in faraway places that can no longer afford electricity generated by fossil fuels__and you don't have to look very far.
Everybody thinks wind energy is "free', but that is far from the truth. And wind and/or solar power always requires backup fossil or nuclear capacity. Unless you don't mind the lights going out.
Bobby Browneye

Brooklyn, NY

#855864 Feb 7, 2013
Is pr going to be a real state? If so we should call it bendeholand. If not the deal is off the table
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#855865 Feb 7, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>
that is fact which is why I posted it, but it doesnt fit you agenda
and the Right doesnt want anyone to realize that their views are common with the Nazi's and the Fascist just like the Left doesnt like the Idea that their views are more in common with Lenin's veiws.
Why Do Most American Jews Vote Democrat?
By John Giokaris
http://www.policymic.com/debates/5183#comment...
You creativity sonicfilter, is your lack of intelligence having fun...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#855866 Feb 7, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, that scent is the exhaust from the old truck used to deliver the mail out to you hill billies.
Nope-actually it's mule muscle oil rub!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#855867 Feb 7, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Dunno where Smith and Flynn might be going, I suppose of they let Vick go then they might bring in one or the other in Philly to fight for the job, I think Flynn has the better upside, I was never sold on Smith and apparently neither was Harbaugh. I am starting to agree on Schaub, he's had plenty of chances to shine but can't seem to get it done. I expect the Giants will be better next year along with the Saints, Payton is one of the best coaches out there. I think Washington sinks back to the bottom with RG3 out for an extended time and the Cowboys will never win with Romo. I don't follow college as much, try and see most of the Rutgers games though. Am disappointed with the lack of good bowl games all day long on New Year's Day, that was a great tradition.
Scarlet Knights. From time to time they put some really good talent on the field.
I think Smith is better than more than half the other quarterbacks around, but it's obvious he wasn't the best in SF. Shaub was riding high until he got exposed in that Monday night game in NE. Since, it looked like the whole team realized it and it had an impact on their motivation.
I agree completely on RG3. We'll see if he can change his style. Redskins need to get some skill-player talent, though.
Romo will always be mediocre.
I look for Andrew Luck to post some impressive wins next year.
Philly... I just don't know what to say. I've always liked them. The Vet was its own municipal judicial district. You just gotta love a fan base as crazy as them.
I'm looking forward to watching the SF-SEA games next year. I don't see another intra-division rivalry as close as that.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#855869 Feb 7, 2013
Too harsh?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#855870 Feb 7, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah fond memories ...of Cruel and unusual punishment :-).
Storwee time number two...a gaggle of jr highers, a locked classroom door..and a shiny headed algebra teacher who met the drippings of a water balloon above it one day...
You had doors on that one room school house on the mountain top? Where was the still? Did the school outhouse have one of those moon shaped windows in it?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#855871 Feb 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Get real, I'm already married DUHmmy.
You can't marry ayour pet goat. Beastiality now legal in Kentucky?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#855872 Feb 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Nope-actually it's mule muscle oil rub!
...with a hint of neatsfoot oil.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#855873 Feb 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Vick is perfect for Philadelphia, typical of the city and its moral character.
I always imagined Vick playing for Buddy Ryan. That would have been a show.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#855874 Feb 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody thinks wind energy is "free', but that is far from the truth. And wind and/or solar power always requires backup fossil or nuclear capacity. Unless you don't mind the lights going out.
Name everybody.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#855875 Feb 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Vick is perfect for Philadelphia, typical of the city and its moral character.
And Rubio is perfect for the Repubs__are you listening to the mutt having his azz handed to him?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#855876 Feb 7, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>

reel-time:
Name everybody.
<pulling out the Democrat voter registry>
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#855877 Feb 7, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>You had doors on that one room school house on the mountain top? Where was the still? Did the school outhouse have one of those moon shaped windows in it?
You oughta seen the road to tha schoolhouse...straight up 45 curves every ten feet. Good for jarring breakfast loose every morning. We used it as part time ski/tobaggon slope in duh winnertime--an switched duh runners out for wheels in duh summer, when they weren't forcing hockey sticks in our hands ta chase little balls 'round a field with atter algebra!!
Not shure 'bout the stihl though--mighta been in on dem dar "vocashenul shawps", prolly not the one with all the sew-er machines though...too much cookie dough in them thar rooms lol. No moon shaped outerhouses doors though-dem was more over by duh churchhouse!!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#855878 Feb 7, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>You can't marry ayour pet goat. Beastiality now legal in Kentucky?
Phew gaagag Homer. Goats smell...good for keeping the grass cropped though.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#855880 Feb 7, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>You had doors on that one room school house on the mountain top? Where was the still? Did the school outhouse have one of those moon shaped windows in it?
an PS-it actually had a KITCHEN, with those shiny metal tray rails, that served hot lunches! UNlike any other prior pwe-jr highschool level brown bag bring it yerself buildinks!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#855881 Feb 7, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>You can't marry ayour pet goat. Beastiality now legal in Kentucky?
Sex with farm animals was just banned in Florida last year, sex with household pets is yet to be decided unless the pet is injured during the sex.

I'm not kidding Homer and keep in mind that Florida is one of the more advanced Southern states.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#855882 Feb 7, 2013
<quoted text>
"This isn't a dating site" it's a nothing but cheezey wit duh WHINE site-fleabrain.
Nuc is just trying to get someone's goat.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#855883 Feb 7, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You creativity sonicfilter, is your lack of intelligence having fun...
Hate to tell you but I am not sonicfilter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min JOEL 71,126
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 min RACE 98,856
Chicago Psychic Medium and Spiritualist view of... 12 min reality is a crutch 1
Amy 12-22 48 min RACE 7
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 50 min mdbuilder 49,242
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Guru 181,888
Amar kashe kisu meya ase.jara enjoy kore.Bt ama... 1 hr Oni 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 pm PST

Bleacher Report 6:00PM
Colts Have Puncher's Chance in Playoffs Despite Flaws
Bleacher Report 7:50 PM
Colts Collapse Around Andrew Luck in Another Prime-Time Blowout
Bleacher Report11:31 PM
Can Bears Turn Back to Cutler After Loss?
NBC Sports 1:03 AM
Romo, Cowboys are in after 42-7 rout of Colts - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:46 AM
Can Hamilton Fix Colts Offense for Playoff Run?