Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,394)

Showing posts 787,861 - 787,880 of1,078,364
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

NWaxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Me!
You messed up with your proxy Old Ratface.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

While 2012 might not be a banner year for Big Oil profits, it wasn’t a bad one either. With just BP left to announce 2012 earnings, Big Oil earned well over $100 billion in profits last year, while the companies benefit from continued taxpayer subsidies. Average gas prices also hit a record high last year, showing how a drilling boom may help oil companies’ profit margins, but not consumers’ wallets.

ExxonMobil — now the most valuable company in the world, passing Apple — earned $45 billion profit in 2012, a 9 percent jump over 2011. Meanwhile, Chevron earned $26.2 billion for the year. In the final three months of the year, the companies earned $9.95 billion and $7.2 billion respectively.

Here are the highlights of how Exxon and Chevron spend their earnings:

http://thinkprogress.org/climate/2013/02/01/1...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>She can always fall back on her favorite entertainer Glenda Beck.
Scott Brown contemplating going to Fox! Santorum writes for WorldNutDaily!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Another mind bending zinger from Not SurprizedTURDS!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Harry Reid caught lying about '$2.6 trillion' in cuts passed by Senate…. folks they just can’t Help Themselves it’s the Culture!!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
While 2012 might not be a banner year for Big Oil profits, it wasn’t a bad one either. With just BP left to announce 2012 earnings, Big Oil earned well over $100 billion in profits last year, while the companies benefit from continued taxpayer subsidies. Average gas prices also hit a record high last year, showing how a drilling boom may help oil companies’ profit margins, but not consumers’ wallets.
ExxonMobil — now the most valuable company in the world, passing Apple — earned $45 billion profit in 2012, a 9 percent jump over 2011. Meanwhile, Chevron earned $26.2 billion for the year. In the final three months of the year, the companies earned $9.95 billion and $7.2 billion respectively.
Here are the highlights of how Exxon and Chevron spend their earnings:
http://thinkprogress.org/climate/2013/02/01/1...
lily gets all oiled up before Happy Hour breakfast
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

LIBS ARE IN FULL SUPPORT OF BUSHES WARS LOLOLOLOL THE GOVBMENT IS OFF THE TRACK OF MORALITY the use the same propraganda as any close society the doors of freedom are closing is that why the put in a fade to BLACK PRESIDENT, its ova for all of youse us watever it done next RACE RIOTS america will BURN BABY BURN, FUNNY THE LIB ENTERTAINTMENT INDUSTRY KILLED PUBLIC ENEMY THE RAP GROUP SAID THEY WERE ANTI SEMITIC lolol AND TGHEY REPLACED THEM WITH NWA THE BIGOTRY OF HOLLYWOOD and that was ok WHY PUBLIC ENEMY HAD A POSITIVE MESSAGE FOR THE YOUTH WHILE NWA WAS DESTRUCTION FOR THE YOUTH AND WE SEE THE RESULTS LOOK AT THE GUNSHOT KIDS IN WHEELCHAIRS WILL NEVER WALK THANKS HOLLYWOOD YOU GAVE US JZ WHO CALLS WOMEN ITCHES 99 PROBLEMS BUT A *ITCH AINT ONE HERE is THE REAL CHARM HE SAID HE SPOKE OF POLICE DOG IN THAT SONG WHAT ABOUT ALL HIS OTHER SONGS SO HE SAYS OR EQUATE WOMEN TO DOGS AND THATS COOL BECAUSE ITS JZ, PALTROW CALL PEOPLES N IN PARIS YALL SOMEONE PROTESTED JZ AND KANGAY WEST QUIMBOS THEM FOR PALTROW lolol YOU JUST CAN'T MAKE IT UP
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Truth is no SIN wrote:
TOURE THE 3/5 BIGGOT "This is so frightening," he said. "If George Bush had done this, it would have been stopped."
On "The Cycle," conservative S.E. Cupp had a heated argument with Obama supporter Touré about the strikes.
"We're at war with Al Qaeda right now," Touré said. "If you join Al Qaeda, you lose the right to be an American." After going back and forth with him, Cupp shouted, "700 innocent children were not in Al Qaeda, Touré! That's what's happening."
Touré also talked about the killing of the 16-year-old son of alleged Al Qaeda cleric Anwar al-Awlaki. Co-host Steve Kornacki said that he was troubled that "someone decided he should die."
"If we have people who are working against America, then they need to die," Touré said.
In the evening, Ed Schultz spoke against the program.
"I'm troubled by it," Schultz said. "It doesn't meet the moral or constitutional standard that we expect of any administration ... we're losing the moral high ground by doing this." He added that liberals who backed the program had "come a long way" from opposing warrantless wiretapping under the Bush administration.
But Chris Matthews spoke in favor of it on "Hardball."
"If someone joins an army that's determined to destroy the United States ... is that person still an American?' he asked, adding, "That's a great question." He concluded, "I still think sometimes you have to do things that are not nice. We're fighting a war."
So, all of a sudden CCupp cares about muslim children? Maybe she would have brought them all here to be adopted!
What a bunch of hypocrits. They're future terrorists.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Scott Brown contemplating going to Fox! Santorum writes for WorldNutDaily!
lily drinks to numb the Obamafailure!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
Harry Reid caught lying about '$2.6 trillion' in cuts passed by Senate…. folks they just can’t Help Themselves it’s the Culture!!
Florida for sure
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Chevron:

In October, Chevron made the single-largest corporate donation in history. Chevron dropped $2.5 million with the Congressional Leadership Fund super PAC to elect House Republicans.

The bulk of Chevron’s federal contributions came from the super PAC donation, for a total of $3.87 million for the 2012 cycle. 85 percent went to Republicans.

Chevron spent $9.55 million lobbying Congress in 2012, according to the Center for Responsive Politics.

Chevron paid 19 percent U.S. taxes last year (half of the top corporate tax rate of 35 percent), and received an estimated $700 million in annual tax breaks last year.

Chevron was fined $1 million for a refinery fire that sent 15,000 Richmond, California residents to the hospital. Though the company faces $10 million in medical expenses, Chevron earns it back in a couple of hours.
TP
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

ExxonMobil

Exxon received $600 million annual tax breaks. In 2011, Exxon paid just 13 percent in taxes. The company paid no taxes to the U.S. federal government in 2009, despite 45.2 billion record profits. It paid $15 billion in taxes, but none in federal income tax.

Exxon’s oil production was down 6 percent from 2011.

In fourth quarter, Exxon bought back $5.3 billion of its stock, which enriches the largest shareholders and executives of the company.

Exxon’s federal campaign contributions totaled $2.77 million for the 2012 cycle, sending 89 percent to Republicans.

The company spent $12.97 million lobbying in 2012 to protect low tax rates and block pollution controls and safeguards for public health.

Exxon CEO Rex Tillerson received $24.7 million total compensation.

Exxon is moving ahead with a project to develop the tar sands in Canada.

tp
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
So, all of a sudden CCupp cares about muslim children? Maybe she would have brought them all here to be adopted!
What a bunch of hypocrits. They're future terrorists.
LISTEN PUT THE COFFE DOWN OUT THE BLACK AND MILD and TAKE A SHAVE come on 4 days without shaving lilly rinse out your mouf get a straight razor and cut thru a few layers of blubber
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Truth is no SIN wrote:
LIBS ARE IN FULL SUPPORT OF BUSHES WARS LOLOLOLOL THE GOVBMENT IS OFF THE TRACK OF MORALITY the use the same propraganda as any close society the doors of freedom are closing is that why the put in a fade to BLACK PRESIDENT, its ova for all of youse us watever it done next RACE RIOTS america will BURN BABY BURN, FUNNY THE LIB ENTERTAINTMENT INDUSTRY KILLED PUBLIC ENEMY THE RAP GROUP SAID THEY WERE ANTI SEMITIC lolol AND TGHEY REPLACED THEM WITH NWA THE BIGOTRY OF HOLLYWOOD and that was ok WHY PUBLIC ENEMY HAD A POSITIVE MESSAGE FOR THE YOUTH WHILE NWA WAS DESTRUCTION FOR THE YOUTH AND WE SEE THE RESULTS LOOK AT THE GUNSHOT KIDS IN WHEELCHAIRS WILL NEVER WALK THANKS HOLLYWOOD YOU GAVE US JZ WHO CALLS WOMEN ITCHES 99 PROBLEMS BUT A *ITCH AINT ONE HERE is THE REAL CHARM HE SAID HE SPOKE OF POLICE DOG IN THAT SONG WHAT ABOUT ALL HIS OTHER SONGS SO HE SAYS OR EQUATE WOMEN TO DOGS AND THATS COOL BECAUSE ITS JZ, PALTROW CALL PEOPLES N IN PARIS YALL SOMEONE PROTESTED JZ AND KANGAY WEST QUIMBOS THEM FOR PALTROW lolol YOU JUST CAN'T MAKE IT UP
Jane? Give your son his meds fer krissakes, he's having an early meltdown.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

No it wasn't, idiot. The subject was drones.

As usual you got confused and changed the subject.

A guided missile is not a drone!! DUH
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The subject was remotely guided missiles, dufus.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Bottom line Homer would rather discontinue subsidies to oil companies than give up Saturday mail delivery.

Finishing up that fresh cup of coffee while reading the morning paper, always in the back of your mind the thought of the mail arriving. Then when you know it's time you put on your slippers and take a stroll out to the mailbox, waving at the mail person as they whisk off in the distance with there bounty of letters.

The scent of pine and fresh mown grass greet you as you begin your walk to the mailbox a gentle breeze in your hair and the sun's warmth on your face, each step your pace quickens with the anticipation of finally getting your hands on the morning's correspondence, a smile comes to your face as you finally reach the mailbox.

But alas you have to wait until Monday, as clouds form above you and within a flash the skies open up drenching you as you run back to your house, wet and miserable you think back to days gone by...
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

there = their

GFY
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Chevron:
In October, Chevron made the single-largest corporate donation in history. Chevron dropped $2.5 million with the Congressional Leadership Fund super PAC to elect House Republicans.
The bulk of Chevron’s federal contributions came from the super PAC donation, for a total of $3.87 million for the 2012 cycle. 85 percent went to Republicans.
Chevron spent $9.55 million lobbying Congress in 2012, according to the Center for Responsive Politics.
Chevron paid 19 percent U.S. taxes last year (half of the top corporate tax rate of 35 percent), and received an estimated $700 million in annual tax breaks last year.
Chevron was fined $1 million for a refinery fire that sent 15,000 Richmond, California residents to the hospital. Though the company faces $10 million in medical expenses, Chevron earns it back in a couple of hours.
TP
What’s your Point? GE paid Zero Taxes do you have a problem with that?
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Jane? Give your son his meds fer krissakes, he's having an early meltdown.
Ain't that callin' the kettle black! LOL
So NotSurprizedNutz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Not Surprized!!! The turd that just wont flush. IT'S DUH CULTURE!
Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh aka known as the stalker "Not Surprized", topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one.
Old ratface, lily waxman raton fl, No Surprize, Fake Not Surprized, RUSH10ME, Old Crazy Goober, Carter, Impeach Obama, Arguing withe idiots, Proud2bewhite, Carter, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank (anyone from Temecula, CA), fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
nostrilis waxman wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
You may do things on rare occassions but you live here. I feel sorry for you.
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
He lives here just like the Ghost does.
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
Groucho wrote:
Lehighton, PA
<quoted text>
Hiya Woofie. Ya got me confused with someone else. But I'll say goodnight to you and leave you with a final sentiment:
.!.
LOL
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure! You also have a Unicorn in the back yard, right? Toodles, ape man.
Democrats are Fascists wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
577856 Democrats are Fascists wrote: Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>
Grey Moron wrote: <quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:#395210 Jul 17, 2011
<quoted text> Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser).
Nostrilis Waxman 395208 Jul 17, 2011 No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
Grey Moron Fairview, NJ ..and we thought you couldn't see past your bulbous nose. I guess that's not a problem when your eyes are on the side of your head. Oh, what a long tounge you have!
Grey Moron Fairview, NJ |#441048
Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. One can only deal with a moron like you in limited doses. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.
Nostrilis Waxman Windsor, Ct #395266 Jul 17, 2011 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
Nostrilis Waxman #93787 Mar 7, 2011 When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011
Nostrilis Waxman #395266 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Is it sad liberal moron?
Nwaxman wrote: <quoted text> By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
Dman wrote:
<quoted text>How's it going, Spork? Still have a mouthful of Barry?
Time for some chocolate cake and ice cream!
VAGITARIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods.
QUOTE who=nwaxman I like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>butt-crack
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 787,861 - 787,880 of1,078,364
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 43 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,357
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Hate troublemaking arabs 67,850
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 174,457
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 97,511
Anti-Jewish leaflets: Anti-Semitic hate message... 3 hr Guess what 6
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 3 hr KrisChristie 1,855
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Terry rigsby 48,839
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 22 at 8:55PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search