Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1276320 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Waxman

Dallas, TX

#856009 Feb 7, 2013
I have so many names, yet so little to say
Waxman

Dallas, TX

#856010 Feb 7, 2013
Any gentlemen interested in exchanging numbers tonight. Its a slow night on topix, let's spice things up. You can call me Waxy Waxballs.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#856011 Feb 7, 2013
The nutcase that shot gabby giffords was a liberal. Democrats are violent and crazy.

All are liars & hypocrites.

Libs suck.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#856012 Feb 7, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Of fk off dummy
You can rule that out lowlife.

We work, it's people like you thaf f off.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#856014 Feb 7, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>this is good example for the extreme left that wants to ban guns from Society & the Law Abiding Citizens and why Law Abiding Citizens need to be armed to protect themselves against police when the go rogue and is just more justification of why the police should not be the only members of society with the guns.
Huge Search for Ex-Officer in 3 California Killings
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/08/us/former-l...
The leftists, like Diane Feinstein, want to strip guns from the general public, but allow cops and RETIRED COPS to keep assault weapons.

Perhaps some "high-ranking government official" in a future administration will mark this worthless traitor for one of Obama's drones.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#856015 Feb 7, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I cant say Obama is the Palestinians Buddy because that would be like saying that Muammar Gaddafi is Obama Buddy then and we know that Obama didnt side with Muammar Gaddafi.
Obama supported the al Qaeda efforts to overthrow Qaddafi, who presented no current threat to the U.S.

Similarly, Obama now supports Hezbollah, an al Qaeda affiliate, in their efforts to exterminate the Jews.

A "high-ranking government official" in the next Administration may well decide that Obama merits a drone.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#856016 Feb 7, 2013
Overseer58 wrote:
Well at least the traitorous, Socialist piece of crap can't run for a third term.
But a surrogate can in a phony move to trash the Constitution.

Hillary will never see the bus that runs her over, same as in 2008.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#856017 Feb 7, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load, look at who have been involved with his elections, and cabinet,,mostly Jews. You're an idiot. Also, you are the biggest antisemite on here.
Tools who will be discarded when they are no longer useful.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#856018 Feb 7, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load, look at who have been involved with his elections, and cabinet,,mostly Jews. You're an idiot. Also, you are the biggest antisemite on here.
There is no bigger anti-Semite than a New York Jew, like you, who acts like Soros and denies your heritage to save your ass.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#856019 Feb 7, 2013
80% of Obama followers are ignorant the other 20% keep them that way.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#856020 Feb 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama supported the al Qaeda efforts to overthrow Qaddafi, who presented no current threat to the U.S.
Similarly, Obama now supports Hezbollah, an al Qaeda affiliate, in their efforts to exterminate the Jews.
A "high-ranking government official" in the next Administration may well decide that Obama merits a drone.
Ture, Obama did support the Efforts to Overthrow Qaddafi too , and McCain and Lieberman said that the U.S. should do more to help Libyans fighting to overthrow Qaddafi.

McCain, Lieberman: U.S. should arm Libyan rebels

http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-250_162-20036923....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#856021 Feb 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama supported the al Qaeda efforts to overthrow Qaddafi, who presented no current threat to the U.S.
Similarly, Obama now supports Hezbollah, an al Qaeda affiliate, in their efforts to exterminate the Jews.
A "high-ranking government official" in the next Administration may well decide that Obama merits a drone.
Right..... as opposed to bushie who invaded a country via coalition for no reason at all.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#856022 Feb 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Tools who will be discarded when they are no longer useful.
That's exactly what I say right wing extremist do when they invoke God... then discard Him when He isn't needed anymore.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#856023 Feb 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The leftists, like Diane Feinstein, want to strip guns from the general public, but allow cops and RETIRED COPS to keep assault weapons.
Perhaps some "high-ranking government official" in a future administration will mark this worthless traitor for one of Obama's drones.
Diane Feinstein is one of those Leftist that came of age during the 1960's with the New Left too which are the Leninist which I dont trust and Sen. Joe Donnelly(IN-D) knows that he better oppose any assault weapons ban because the majority of Conservative Democrats here in Indiana have no use for any talk of any ban besides when they say Indiana is Conservative it is because it refuses & fight change like daylight savings time and Joe Donnelly know if he wishes to get re-elected he knows he better vote against anything that Dianne Fienstein proposes or sponsers but here in Indiana a background check was always required which the Brady law never affected Indiana since background check was required anyways.

Indiana Sen. Joe Donnelly opposing assault weapons ban

http://www.courier-journal.com/viewart/201301...
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#856024 Feb 7, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>this is good example for the extreme left that wants to ban guns from Society & the Law Abiding Citizens and why Law Abiding Citizens need to be armed to protect themselves against police when the go rogue and is just more justification of why the police should not be the only members of society with the guns.
Huge Search for Ex-Officer in 3 California Killings
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/08/us/former-l...
yea yea...same old shyt being talked out. fight the police? are you serious? you wussies are too damn scared and a bunch of cowards to boot.
oh by the way......you ppl. will not have enough fire power to talk down thousands of DRONES aimed at your azzes.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#856025 Feb 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama supported the al Qaeda efforts to overthrow Qaddafi, who presented no current threat to the U.S.
Similarly, Obama now supports Hezbollah, an al Qaeda affiliate, in their efforts to exterminate the Jews.
A "high-ranking government official" in the next Administration may well decide that Obama merits a drone.
you merit a drone
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#856026 Feb 7, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
80% of Obama followers are ignorant the other 20% keep them that way.
including your mama........stupid Mothrafudder
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#856027 Feb 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
But a surrogate can in a phony move to trash the Constitution.
Hillary will never see the bus that runs her over, same as in 2008.
heres the line up for 2016 in both parties:
Hillary Clinton & Julian Castro for the Dems.
Jeb Bush & Marco Rubio for the teaSTRUGGLICANS.
and the winner is....drum roll please...boom boom boom.
HILLARY CLINTON____PRESIDENT
JULIAN CASTRO_____VICE PRESIDENT
it was a hell of uh landslide.....broke all records.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#856030 Feb 7, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
80% of Obama followers are ignorant the other 20% keep them that way.
More like 95%/5%.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#856031 Feb 7, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Ture, Obama did support the Efforts to Overthrow Qaddafi too , and McCain and Lieberman said that the U.S. should do more to help Libyans fighting to overthrow Qaddafi.
McCain, Lieberman: U.S. should arm Libyan rebels
http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-250_162-20036923....
Obama, McCain, and Lieberman were all fools to mire the U.S. in the Libyan debacle.

If you're waiting for me to defend McCain (or Lieberman), don't hold your breath.

And if those fools are your only defense for Obama, lotsa luck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
abby8-31-15 12 min Mister Tonka 5
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 48 min Jacques Ottawa 196,894
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr RACE 100,634
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr _Zoey_ 6,421
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 3 hr Lexus1985 465
abby 8-28-15 4 hr RACE 6
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 4 hr Lexus1985 1,720
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages