Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#855704 Feb 7, 2013
A group of conservatives on Wednesday called on American Crossroads to fire its spokesman, Jonathan Collegio, for calling conservative commentator Brent Bozell a "hater."

Collegio went on WMAL in Washington, D.C. Wednesday morning and said Bozell is a "hater" for opposing American Crossroads' new offshoot, the Conservative Victory Project, a super PAC aiming to back disciplined Republican candidates to win back a majority in the Senate.

"Bozell is a hater, and he also, like, has a long, sordid history, like, hating Karl Rove, too. So he has, like, a weird personal axe to grind," Collegio said.

In a letter, a number of conservative activists -- including Mark Levin and Tony Perkins -- called on American Crossroads president and CEO Steven Law to fire Collegio.

"We, the free men and women of this great nation, affirm everyone’s natural right to speak their mind, but we cannot and will not abide the unjust, personal broadside your aide Jonathan Collegio leveled against a man whose family has dedicated itself to advancing the cause of liberty for over half a century," they wrote in a letter.

The letter added that Bozell is a "legacy" in the conservative movement. "He has devoted his life to the cause of American conservatism as did his father, Brent Bozell II, who wrote ‘Conscience of a Conservative’ for Barry Goldwater. Maybe you’ve heard of Brent’s uncle, Bill Buckley, whose words you misquote and twist as the basis for your organization enough to falsely suggest you know something about him. You may have heard of his other uncle, Jim Buckley, a former U.S. Senator, or Brent’s mother, Patricia Buckley Bozell—both important figures and writers in our conservative movement."
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/c...

but the problem is....

....Bozell bizarrely attacked Chief Justice John Roberts over his opinion that President Obama's health care reform law is constitutional, calling Roberts a "traitor to his philosophy." In reporting Bozell's remarks, the conservative Daily Caller curiously hid Bozell's MRC connections, identifying him only as a "conservative leader and chairman of ForAmerica," Bozell's electioneering organization.

Just as curiously, no MRC website reported Bozell's "traitor" remark. Perhaps it was embarrassed by the boss' vindictive sentiment.

Bozell, however, doubled down on his inflammatory "traitor" rhetoric in his July 5 column, adding a paranoid conspiracy theory to the mix: "Someone clearly pressed Roberts to cry 'uncle.' He is a traitor to strict constitutionalism, whether he folded to Obama or to his image-manufacturing bullies in the media. The Constitution to him and his liberal friends is simply Play-Doh in the hands of our governing elites."

But those examples aren't the only bile from Bozell's mouth lately. Last December, during an appearance on Sean Hannity's Fox News show, Bozell called President Obama a "skinny ghetto crackhead."

The MRC seemed slightly more embarrassed by this -- his NewsBusters posted the clip of Bozell's appearance, but didn't say a peep about his "skinny ghetto crackhead" remark, ironically focusing instead on Bozell's complaining about "those endless lectures we've heard from the Left over the years about hatemongering, and fearmongering, and civility."
Bozell obviously missed those lectures. Even better, though, was the headline under which NewsBusters posted the clip: "The Left Can Stop Lecturing About Civility At Any Moment Now." So, it seems, can Bozell.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/terry-krepel/br...

no apology necessary Mr. Collegio.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#855705 Feb 7, 2013
Another Demo KKK Rat went berzek and is shooting people again? This time it's a black cop from Kalifornia. Wonder who he voted for?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#855706 Feb 7, 2013
hen are we going to it so Democrats can't have guns? We need gun control now!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#855707 Feb 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
What "tax breaks"?
The left keeps saying this, but cannot be specific.
You are a liar and a fool.

""Here is a list of the top 10 corporate deadbeats and slackers:

1) Exxon Mobil made $19 billion in profits in 2009. Exxon not only paid no federal income taxes, it actually received a $156 million rebate from the IRS, according to its SEC filings.

4) Chevron received a $19 million refund from the IRS last year after it made $10 billion in profits in 2009.

6) Valero Energy, the 25th largest company in America with $68 billion in sales last year received a $157 million tax refund check from the IRS and, over the past three years, it received a $134 million tax break from the oil and gas manufacturing tax deduction.

9) ConocoPhillips, the fifth largest oil company in the United States, made $16 billion in profits from 2007 through 2009, but received $451 million in tax breaks through the oil and gas manufacturing deduction.

----------

Out of the top ten deadbeats, oil companies comprise 4 of the spots.

You were saying something about specifics??

Read it and weep, nitwit.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#855709 Feb 7, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah I know, didn't I tell you that it's all over the news here? Do you think that dude might stick out like a sore thumb in Mexico?
It's my guess that he's got a death wish and isn't finished yet__he's pizzed.
If the picture I saw was him he looks Hispanic or black. But it may not have been him.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#855710 Feb 7, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
....Bozell bizarrely attacked Chief Justice John Roberts over his opinion that President Obama's health care reform law is constitutional, calling Roberts a "traitor to his philosophy."
The Roberts decision was certainly bizarre, desperately searching for some obscure reason not to overturn Obamacare.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#855712 Feb 7, 2013
lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> Sure...until Obammy starts redistributing your liquor...then you'll turn on him for sure.
ask Looney Lefty Lonely Loser Lily how many poor people she shares her mansion (LOL) with. it is only YOUR money and property that Looney believes should be redistributed.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#855713 Feb 7, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
But not in Sarah Palin's Alaska, where citizens get a cut of oil co. profits.
Is Palin a Communist??
Only from lands owned by the state of Alaska. 11% out of 25% is from North Shore oil. The rest comes from oil company property taxes and taxes on leases. Which, by the way, is shipped south through a pipeline!!!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#855714 Feb 7, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
The money that CONGRESS, not Obama, spent comes from me and anyone else that pays taxes.
We're actually getting somewhere now.
Only half the country pays income taxes. The Democrats promote increasing the taxes on those they call "rich".

Here's the reality:

Those the Democrats call "rich" don't even have that much in earnings to be taxed if you taxed them at 100 percent and made them destitute. You still don't have the money to pay for Obama's government.

So, the question still remains.

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

After you tax everything everyone currently paying income taxes, you still don't have enough money to pay for Obama's government.

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#855715 Feb 7, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> We bump heads again 2/5 republican! I see you wasn't smart enough to wear a helmet this time.lol! The blackman in charge is targeting white folks & somehow black people in general are naive! Please tell me how that 1 works. Allow me to reiterate. Being white has it's perks I must admit, but through liberty breeds anarchy. Sorta like there's always something negative in something positive. Ask yourself this question or questions. Would a black kid from any of those cities you named have been able to fly under the radar trying to buy material to make a bomb or spend $20,000 on guns? I think not! Seems like those Liberty's y'all like to brag about is coming back to bite you in the ass. They ain't worried about any of the cities you names because no 1 from those cities, ghettos, hoods can get their hands on bomb making material. Not only that, but your people prove them right with every mass killing performed in the same fashion as jihadist kamikazes. This really has nothing to do black people & everything to do with the whitemans ignorance to there surroundings. Look at all these arabs owning gas stations. This has been a full on war since gwvb decided to invade iraq for control of their oil supplies. Some americans are as american as their names & like I said ", you just happen to be 1. Enjoy your liver leave as than a stripped from your palms 1 by 1.
AHH THE DUNCE IS BACK YOU ARE A FOOL ARABS CHINESE AFRICANS LATINS EVERYONE DOES BETTER THAN YOU STOP CRYING BIGOT EVERYTHING IS RACE FOR YOU WAT A DUNCE LOLOLOL WHAT DID YOU WIN YOU CAME ON YOURSELF LOLOLCLOWN WIN HELMET MY HELMET IS IN YOUR MOUF BIGOT HOMOSEXUAL AGENDA 3/5 DEMOCRAT LOLOLO DINE GEN MO MO LEARN AFRICAN THEN COME BACK FING FOOL YOU COULD LOOK UP A FEW WORDS ON THE NET xyz
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#855716 Feb 7, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Exxon Mobil made $19 billion in profits in 2009. Exxon not only paid no federal income taxes, it actually received a $156 million rebate from the IRS, according to its SEC filings.
The Exxon rebate in 2009 was the result of overpayments in prior years.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#855717 Feb 7, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> If the picture I saw was him he looks Hispanic or black. But it may not have been him.
Definitely black.
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#855719 Feb 7, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> We bump heads again 2/5 republican! I see you wasn't smart enough to wear a helmet this time.lol! The blackman in charge is targeting white folks & somehow black people in general are naive! Please tell me how that 1 works. Allow me to reiterate. Being white has it's perks I must admit, but through liberty breeds anarchy. Sorta like there's always something negative in something positive. Ask yourself this question or questions. Would a black kid from any of those cities you named have been able to fly under the radar trying to buy material to make a bomb or spend $20,000 on guns? I think not! Seems like those Liberty's y'all like to brag about is coming back to bite you in the ass. They ain't worried about any of the cities you names because no 1 from those cities, ghettos, hoods can get their hands on bomb making material. Not only that, but your people prove them right with every mass killing performed in the same fashion as jihadist kamikazes. This really has nothing to do black people & everything to do with the whitemans ignorance to there surroundings. Look at all these arabs owning gas stations. This has been a full on war since gwvb decided to invade iraq for control of their oil supplies. Some americans are as american as their names & like I said ", you just happen to be 1. Enjoy your liver leave as than a stripped from your palms 1 by 1.
HEy RACISTS DUNCE READ In the "invention of tradition"; process occurring now in Mali,
Senegal and Guinea around this issue, I think we need to distinguish
between two so-called "Charts";: the Charte du Mande ("1222";) and
the "Charte de Kurukan Fuga"; ("1236";). Both versions claim to date
back to Sunjata's reign and his victory against Sosso, but they
provide different dates, and the formalised text is somewhat
different (texts included below for comparison).

The "Charte du Mandé"; is based on oral traditions of the Mandinka
hunters associations and, to my knowledge, was first published in
1991 (Cissé & Kamissoko 1991: 39). It is this version, transcribed by
Youssouf Tata Cissé which figures in the 2003 book (Cissé, Fofana &
Sagot-Duvauroux 2003) you mentioned.

The "Charte de Kurukan Fuga"; was reconstructed by Mandinka «
traditionnistes » from Senegal, Mali and Guinea at a workshop on
community radios in the Guinean town of Kankan in march 1998. This
workshop was financed by the Francophonie and Swiss Cooperation. The
traditionnistes first confronted their version in a closed hearing.
The Guinean judge Siriman Kouyaté then translated the proceedings
into French and organised it in 44 articles and a Preamble to turn it
into the equivalent of a modern constitution (Kouyaté 2003). This
constitutional version is supposed to be published soon by the
African Union, with a preface by Djibril Tamsir Niane. For the online
version of this newly born constitution, see
http://www.africa-orale.org/charte.rtf .

Souleymane Kanté(Amselle 2001:198), and before him Djibril Tamsir
Niane (Niane 1960:138) already referred to the Kurukan Fuga gathering
and statement. The 1236 (sometimes 1235) date, is an invention of the
French colonial administrator Maurice Delafosse.

Like the Charte du Mande, the Charte de Kurukan Fuga is presented by
its promoters as a "hidden treasury"; from the West African past. It
is already the basis for claims of endogenous origins of modern
concepts (decentralisation, local democracy, environment
conservation, feminism, human rights, cultural diversity, welfare
state). In 2000 in Bamako, a calendar of the "year 764 of Kurukan
Fuga"; was issued. In Senegal, the Charter of Kurukan Fuga is
already included in textbooks next to the Constitution of Senegal and
major UN texts on human rights.http://h-net.msu.edu/cg i-bin/logbrowse.pl?trx=vx& list=h-africa&month=0705 &week=d&msg=IlIfqapG/L QWpt3yiw4nbg&user=&pw=

DUNCE YOU MUST LEARN
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#855720 Feb 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Pickens lost hundreds of millions of dollars of his own money trying to develop wind energy. He should have been smart enough to waste taxpayer money instead.
That was his end goal__he was trying to lay the ground work for wind leases which similar to oil leases could be controlled by a very few well connected hootie hoos.

He didn't lose hundreds of million$ and if Perry would have captured the White House who knows?
Lincoln

United States

#855721 Feb 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Not this guy, but he will go down fighting.
You just go down in the bath house
NuculurSurprized

Pompano Beach, FL

#855723 Feb 7, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
QUOTE who="Not Surprized" is stalkin again"
Glad you like it. I'm happy to post it again. Maybe you'll get thrown off topix again. Just to remind you what a mental case you are. Stalkers like you need to be reminded of what a boil on the ass of society they are. Stalking women and putting their personal information on the internet is a crime. Maybe if the FBI is cruising the threads they'll see it and look you up! Enjoy Waxballs. Have a great day.
Beat it lardass. Get yourself to a psych ward and bring your posts from topix with you. Show the doctors and be prepared for a nice long stay. There's medication for stalkers and sickos like you like you.
Show em these too.
Oct 21, 2009
"Sounds Paranoid To Me wrote:
That would be Billy Carter AKA Nostrillis Waxman, world famous king of the internet troll/stalker/harasser/psychos on the web and at your service.
Oct 17, 2009
"Sounds Paranoid To Me wrote:
She changed her name bacause she was being stalked. The poster who was stalking her got her private information and published it for the world to see on this forum. That is why he was banned. So she changed her name. I observed the whole incident from the start. Not only did he publish her information but continued to stalk and harass her. Can you understand why she would change her name now?
sunnycali wrote:
Would you report someone HERE to the moderators if they were giving out YOUR personal information?
Oct 15, 2009
"sunnycali wrote:
Again, if someone posted YOUR private information would you just sit there and say, "way to go - that's freedom of speech in action?" And I mean information that included your home address and phone number. You would do nothing? If the answer is that you would do nothing then you apparently care little for your family.
Oct 15, 2009
"sunnycali wrote:
So if someone were giving out your personal information you would not report that person? If someone were using extremely obscene language you would not report that person?
This has absolutely nothing to do ideology. I don't have any problem with free speech. I don't have any problem with people of any political bent expressing their opinions. I DO have a problem with people violating the most basic terms of decency.
Oh, and I would report someone if I saw them breaking into YOUR house. Or abusing a member of YOUR family. I guess you and I are different in that respect. And I'm very sorry for that. Not for me but for you.
#58531Reply Jun 9, 2010
"Devin wrote:
Not Surprized, you are a known stalker, you've been sactioned by Topix on several occasions.
You are the poster child for keeping certain presonal information unrelated to the debate to one's self.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#855724 Feb 7, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
You just made that up, liar!!
Prove it, for once.
All you do is post unsupported bullshit.
The legislation died in the House, dummy. The Republiclown House.
<quoted text>
Nuculur out of compassion and your incompetence here’s the site!!
www.cnn.com/2011/POLITICS/05/17/senate.oil.su... .
Lincoln

United States

#855726 Feb 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Definitely black.
Black is not this nancy's favorite color

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#855727 Feb 7, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
But not in Sarah Palin's Alaska, where citizens get a cut of oil co. profits.
Is Palin a Communist??
Nope, sounds like a good deal for the stockholders (citizens) of the state. By the way you have to live there for a full calender year to qualify. January 1 to January 1.
SurpriZedNot

Pompano Beach, FL

#855728 Feb 7, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
nostrilis waxman wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
You may do things on rare occassions but you live here. I feel sorry for you.
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
He lives here just like the Ghost does.
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Italian boys confession. 7 min Bubba Klintler 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Earthling-1 49,187
kalyan single jodi callll-08339890226 6 hr susil bhai 1
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 6 hr joey 86
428 homicides in 2013 7 hr joey 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 hr Sunshine 181,798
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 11 hr Roxie Darling 361
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr cheluzal 98,851
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News