Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
787,641 - 787,660 of 1,084,316 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
if the money comes from the treasury department, can I stop paying federal income tax? It seems to me the government has their own source of money, they don't need mine.
Dumber than a rock
HILTER CUOMO

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Across the nation, states are looking to create even more gun regulations. In January, New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, after violating the NY legal process and rushing the legislation through under dark of night, signed into law the New York Safe Act. Essentially turning law-abiding American gun owners into felons overnight simply by possessing any magazines that hold more than 7 rounds. On Sunday, January 6th, 2013, Staff Sgt. Nathan Haddad, a highly decorated combat veteran, was driving through Jefferson County New York when he was randomly pulled over for a vehicle check. Haddad, who had five 30 round empty magazines in his possession, was arrested by the Jefferson County Sheriff's Department and charged with five felony counts. He is now facing 35 years in prison, seven years for each empty magazine. This attack on Hassad is seen for what it is, an attack on every law abiding citizen in America. The Second Amendment clearly states: "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, "Shall Not Be Infringed.""

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Dweeb is trapped in his own web of lies.
It's either admit he's an idiot, or keep up the web of lies.
You know which he chose.
I especially liked it when he said there were no oil subsidies until I showed him where Rmoney was talking about eliminating oil subsidies!!
He's not mentioned it since!!
<quoted text>
On the oil subsidies, he'll wait a week and then bring it back up again. I hope you saved your response. Not because he'll acknowledge that he's wrong if he sees it again, but each time he posts something dumb it should be followed by the real facts so others visiting this site won't think we're all morons.
That's why I feel compelled to keep answering the other right wing loonies here.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Does it hit you that the timing on this drone bullsht has something to do with John Brennan's upcoming hearing?
It has everything to do with it. Why did the NYT reveal the location of the drone airport? This is totally irresponsible.
Pooballs

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If there are no other black candidates, Sharpton will get 95% of the black vote in the Democrat primaries, which might be enough.
ya its funny how black people only vote for black people. They dont hear any policy or plans just oh hes black done lol. The repubs should spray tan Christie and call him jerome jenkins and they def win next election by a fecal landslide.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Meltdown in progress. Btw, "methmouth pillbilly" IS middle school name calling.
Hag face must've been talking about herself, to herself again?
Sorry I missed the anTICS lol.(NOT)
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

A woman was arrested for allegedly trying to kill two school officials in South Carolina.

Alice Boland, 28, was taken into custody after she allegedly pointed a handgun at two staff members and tried to fire at them outside Ashley Hall private school in Charleston, S.C., on Monday, according to the Post and Courier.

The gun didn't go off and nobody was injured.

Boland gave what the Courier described as a "rambling statement" during a bond hearing on Tuesday.

“I wanted to make a political demonstration about problems in my life relating to the fact that racist feminists, including institutions like that where I was demonstrating ... have been causing me these alleged mental problems ever since I met a lesbian professor,” Boland said.

She is charged with attempted murder, two counts of pointing a firearm, unlawful carrying of a firearm and possession of a firearm during the commission of a violent crime.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

A gun shop owner in Pittsburgh is protesting President Barack Obama’s gun safety proposals by giving away an AR-15 assault rifle and 1,000 rounds of ammunition. According to Pittsburgh’s KDKA 1020 AM, citizens need to be armed with the high caliber weaponry as a means to “defend themselves against a tyrannical government
Raw Story ( http://s.tt/1zsXe )
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
A gun shop owner in Pittsburgh is protesting President Barack Obama’s gun safety proposals by giving away an AR-15 assault rifle and 1,000 rounds of ammunition. According to Pittsburgh’s KDKA 1020 AM, citizens need to be armed with the high caliber weaponry as a means to “defend themselves against a tyrannical government
Raw Story ( http://s.tt/1zsXe )
How much do you get for your EBT card at the chicken and waffles on the corner?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If they don't have a layoff as a result, there will be no real savings.
The Postal Service needs to be free to charge rates as necessary, terminate unprofitable services as necessary, and to deal with their employees the same as any other business.
If that fails, nobody needs them anyway.
Read somewhere it could mean ANOTHER 22k jobs on the tables for scrutiny.

I for one, LIKE the US Postal Service still. They're like books, sometimes, they just cannot be beaten, for good, old fashioned, REAL service.

You're a younger whippersnapper aren't you. Tell ya a little story...there was a time, when like the "value" of an American dollar, a BOOK of stamps was a highly regarded item, most especially in the working class sectors,rather than an assumed, unapppreciated "entitlement"

And they are STILL one of the most cost effective means, of trasnmitting effective communications,@ 46 cents per regular parcel envelope...or approx one dolluh 40 cents for 3 or 4.
Why, because ya cannot touch internet for 9 dolluhs a month, just to send email.

And now a days, y'all don't even have to lick 'em-even THAT'S done for ya buncha sorries.

Mo'Power to the US POSTAL Service and the employees of-long may they exist and survive!!(the half eway decent ones anyway).

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

*sigh*
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
It has everything to do with it. Why did the NYT reveal the location of the drone airport? This is totally irresponsible.
Do you believe in UFOs too?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
Can a libtard spell impeach for corruption?
TOP “OBAMA PHONE” PROVIDER IS ALSO A BIG OBAMA DONOR
http://www.humanevents.com/2012/10/08/top-oba...
That's nothing new...

In 2008, JP Morgan Chase was in Obama's Top 5 donor list with $808,799

"In 2010, President Obama signed into law the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act...

...The bill mandates that “all state agencies implement Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) systems by October 1, 2020” for those receiving money through the Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) program. And which company administers nearly half of all states’ EBT programs? You guessed it: JP Morgan Chase..."

Suckers!! <Wait, that would be us, the American tax payer. Doh!!>
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
WTH do you have against right white old guys?
Boycott entitlements-DON'T pay any tax anyone doesn't have to!!!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

So let's recap, Bush and Co were in the business of promoting big oil. Obama and Co are in the business of promoting poverty.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> 1st off, dont put me & ugly in the same sentence, that is an oxymoron! Why does it feel like you only responded so I can continue schooling your kind. Some things you' ve gotta do on your own!
You've got a face that only a rabid Warthog could love.

When you are looking for love, a Burqa is your best friend.

...and a power outage...

Some things you've gotta do on your own! Being ugly demands it.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

BOYCOTT the entitleMENTALLY ignorant-BAN payroll taxes!!! Let the hard working, actually EARNED dollars stay in the earners pockets!!!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
For a guy who don't read my posts, you sure reply to a lot of them.
HAHAHAHA
I said i read 3 or 4 lines of your posts (then quit). No espeaka enlish, or what?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
So let's recap, Bush and Co were in the business of promoting big oil. Obama and Co are in the business of promoting poverty.
All on the HONEST workers backs!!

BOYCOTT obomanalticnomics!

DEMAND FWEE work from the hands-in-other-peoples-pockets too much takers!!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

This video will have you peeing your pants, no matter what your political persuasion

"THE NFL : A Bad Lip Reading" — A Bad Lip Reading of the NFL

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

enjoy

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

76 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Rogue Scholar 05 175,188
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 16 min voice of peace 68,069
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 16 min TW_sugar_daddio 25
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 35 min Terry rigsby 49,024
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 40 min Corrupt Democrats 1,878
Obama, Emanuel Need to Put Chicago's Kids First 42 min truth-facts 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr truth-facts 45,907
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr RACE 97,585
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••