Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,383)

Showing posts 787,641 - 787,660 of1,033,034
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“"festivus lentel"”

Since: Feb 13

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot....
"Taxes" is not a source of money. "Taxes" is a method of collecting money from a source of money. "People" is a source of money. You have to identify who will be taxed to identify "taxes" as a source of money.
So, where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
If you already knew the answer, fuckface, what'd you ask him for?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so any conservatives who feel differently need to get a life?
because i call white folks monkeys all the time. you know, those monkey see monkey do folks. or as i affectionately call them....FOXbots.
You call your crotch a monkey, too. So what?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Confronted With 97 Percent Of Climate Scientists, Fox Makes Up Stats

On Fox News, Republican strategist Brad Blakeman denied the scientific consensus on manmade climate change, saying "For every one scientist that says there is, I'll give you 10 scientists that said it's not manmade": VIDEO

But in fact, credible surveys have repeatedly found that the vast majority of climate scientists agree humans are changing the climate. For instance, a 2009 survey published by the American Geophysical Union found that 97 percent of those who specialize in climate science said human activity is contributing to rising global temperatures....

The American Geophysical Union and several other scientific bodies including the National Academy of Sciences have acknowledged manmade climate change based on a strong and growing body of evidence.

Despite all of this, Fox News has continually and falsely claimed the consensus on climate change does not exist -- yet another example of the network's willful denial of facts. As MSNBC host Rachel Maddow put it after the 2012 presidential election, conservative media need to "pop the factual bubble" if they're going to offer solutions to our problems rather than just wish them away.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/02/04/fox-n...
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately too many.
However, both wars should have been concluded under Bush. He abandoned Afghanistan to invade a country that had nothong to do with 9-11 or terrorism or WMDs.
OK Dave try to explain why your messiah hussein has not stopped this as he said he would if elected 4 years ago.
It is Obama's war and deaths now dave so please try to get REAL.

“"festivus lentel"”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

History 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi debil. Not my fault if others are so interested in my personal life.
Maybe they shouldn't bring it up and accuse me of lying about it if they didn't want me to defend it.
Am I right or am I right?
About what, carol? that's not the Debil. Well, it is, but not your personal, penis in the vagina Debil... well, it is, but... oh I give up!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You call your crotch a monkey, too. So what?
[monkey]

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Waxturds off the charts with his sockpuppets today! Off his meds again? Looks like he's lightening up on the judgit cartoons. Must have a sore wrist. Lol!

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
OK Dave try to explain why your messiah hussein has not stopped this as he said he would if elected 4 years ago.
It is Obama's war and deaths now dave so please try to get REAL.
He promised to end the Iraq War which he did,

He promised to fight the Afghanistan war which he did & we are on schedule to be out.

We just could not quit but had to make sure the Afghan Army was in a position to keep Al Qaeda from using it as a base of operations again.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot....
"Taxes" is not a source of money. "Taxes" is a method of collecting money from a source of money. "People" is a source of money. You have to identify who will be taxed to identify "taxes" as a source of money.
So, where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
Obama gets his money from the treasury department. How f*cking dumb can you get.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to be one of the most ignorant people here. You are an ignorant buffoon. Even Popular Mechanics reported on it.
http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/mi...
The crash happened in Tanji, where the U.S. closed a combat outpost in April. However, the AP has reported, the Afghan forces never staffed the outpost after American forces left, and the Taliban moved back in. That left it to Navy SEALs to undertake a dangerous raid in a notorious insurgent area to stem the Taliban's advance.
If you recall, during Obama's "Dither Period" he ordered combat in the mountains against the Taliban and Al Qaeda to cease and US forces to retreat to the population centers. The SEAL Team helicopter was shot down in one of the places Obama gave back to the Taliban.
This was the very next "secret" mission of SEAL Team Six after they killed bin Laden when Obama didn't even have a clue the mission was happening until Vallerie Jarrett summoned him from the golf course about 40 minutes before the SEAL Team landed in bin Laden's compound.
Popular Mechanics. This is where you get your information on the killing of Bin Laden.

No wonder you're such a GD idiot.

You said the helicopter that crashed during that raid was shot down. Not you say something else.
Make up your GD mind.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Judgit mania from WAXTURDS at fever pitch! Smoke is billowing from the top of his tin foil hat!!!!!!!

You go gurl!!!!!!!!!!

“"festivus lentel"”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

History 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, I don't know more than you do.
I just know Obama is an empty suit and you don't. In that regard, I know more than you.
Have you ever met him, carol? I have. Many times. His suit appears to contain a man, and a knowledgeable one at that, though I confess I didn't pat him down for a penis or anything? On what do you base your hypothesis?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
He promised to end the Iraq War which he did,
He promised to fight the Afghanistan war which he did & we are on schedule to be out.
We just could not quit but had to make sure the Afghan Army was in a position to keep Al Qaeda from using it as a base of operations again.
Are you smoking crack?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

mdbuidler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yale enlisted Clarence Thomas. That means Yale is dead to me. Close to New York though. I'm going to coach you through a set of verbal exercises now: repeat a moi - New England is in the Northeast... just so... now again... New York is in the northeast.. Per-fect! Therefore... New England and New York are in the Northeast! Per-fection! She can bee taught!
Okay okay..New Yawk is in the northeast....just don't try and call it New England.... ESPECIALLY to a true New Englander.
Yale, and it's various "divisions" of, has a lot of other alma-maters too-even regular, simple, work for everything they ever had (including food and medical care) class folks. And don't EVEN try and tell moi otherwise...because moi KNOWS this to be a FACT from personal first hand experience.(now watch that ignorant kkkhunt rat-on turn green with spiteful envy of what she could only ever pwetend about!)
Most people can be taught, even ones with learning disabilities, non? It is ones that think just having some sort of "formal education" will make for some sort of "perfect world", which of course, is ludicrous.

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
Judgit mania from WAXTURDS at fever pitch! Smoke is billowing from the top of his tin foil hat!!!!!!!
You go gurl!!!!!!!!!!
Its my fault, his feelings are hurt. I made this offer hours ago and still no takers. Hard to believe that no one has come forward to speak up for waxturd, a guy who regularly gets 20 brilliant judge-its for his clever wit and stellar moral character. Let's try again:

I would write a letter of recommendation citing exemplary moral character and intellect for any of the following:Death of Tenzing, lily boca raton, RealDave, Not Surprized, Grey Ghost, dem, leosnana and Homer.

Is there anyone here that would do the same for waxturd/jimmy….?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>LQQkie what else I found on the overnight shift. Carol attended the University of Illinois (late sixties early seventies era). Illinois is of course a BIG TEN university and might even rank in the top ten in certain subject matter* but definitely not Education at Bachelors level.
For those of you who missed reading Carol"s college era drama the first twenty times she posted it, she was married to husband #1 at that time and came to believe that all her uber liberal professors and instructors picked on her because of her religious views.
* U of I Urbana has one of the best intel science PhD programs in the nation__definitely top ten perhaps top two but that area of study was not yet created when Carol was there. Hah, those were the days of key punch cards.
Ah but monsieur/ma'amselle, that does not mean that she did not have expozeeyor to technological advances as they were marketly inundated. Apple Mac and trash80s have been publicly available pour forty (plus-for some) years or so now. Data in, data out, remains fairly, at base level, conceptually, the same.
(like hey kids, ya really thinkk y'all invented texting-we won't tell ya about pager paperweights lol)
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Its my fault, his feelings are hurt. I made this offer hours ago and still no takers. Hard to believe that no one has come forward to speak up for waxturd, a guy who regularly gets 20 brilliant judge-its for his clever wit and stellar moral character. Let's try again:
I would write a letter of recommendation citing exemplary moral character and intellect for any of the following:Death of Tenzing, lily boca raton, RealDave, Not Surprized, Grey Ghost, dem, leosnana and Homer.
Eh....non-he posts from a den of ham. Probably tries to walk on air, above all the other worm inhabitants, across patches ivy too.
But hey, ya know, NO one is perfect!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Please see a psychiatrist about your judge-it problem.

And turn in your guns.

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
(Didn't I read where you said something stupid like "Clinton balanced the budget" before? Just take it from there....)
There needs to ba a source of money, dufus. You may need to write this down - money doesn't grow on trees.
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
A simple source of money is all it takes to answer this question.
Actually it was YOU that made the Clinton reference. By your own logic, congress controls the budget:
<Quote DBWriter> "Clinton had to be dragged kicking and screaming to all the Republican legislation that made the government fiscally sound."
The logical inference and constitutional reality of your quote is that congress determines what money is spent on, not the president.

A more logical question is, Where's Obama going to get the money that congress spent?

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah... right. And, on the day he got the word that the mission was a go, he decided to play golf all goddam day that day.
You can't be serious. Let's ignore all the facts about the decisions that have to be made if something happens and the president has to line up all his allies, requiring constant communication and embassy interface and status updates for days right up to recovering the SEAL team. Let's just talk about all the contingencies that have to be decided, like technical problems that an abort will be considered, which requires a real-time presidential decision, or new intelligence comes in that changes the diplomatic situation, which requires a real-tiem presidential decision, or a hundred other hypothetical cases that would cause the president to re-evaluate the risk and/or practicality of the mission.
Yeah. Like a president who even knows the mission is going to happen will plan on playing golf all goddam day that day.
Get real.
By the way, you never told us which photo of Obama photoshopped in the command center you liked best.
Did you like the first photo the White House released with Obama to the right of the display coordinator and seemingly studying the display seriously, like everyone else in the room?
Or, did you like the second photo the White House released with Obama to the right of the display coordinator and grinning at the camera like a high school prankster?
Or, did you like the third photo the White House released with Obama to the left of the display coordinator, and Joe Biden magically appears in the photo?
Don't you like the way they moved Obama around in the photo, and every other person in the photos has the exact same position and expression?
Get real, dufus.
It was a secret mission. If golf was on the schedule & it was changed, then questions would be asked.

Dumbf*ck.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 787,641 - 787,660 of1,033,034
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

77 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min DDDD-25 42,915
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 min edogxxx 95,934
Abby 4-16 15 min edogxxx 4
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 16 min Cult of Reason 64,875
Amy 4-16 20 min ScarletandOlive 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 34 min Poppo 167,341
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr truth 46,976
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance