Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
787,501 - 787,520 of 1,079,622 Comments Last updated 14 min ago
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Happy Birthday President Reagan!
YES HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRESIDENT REAGAN YOU WERE A PRESIDENT JUST LIKE OBAMA AND BUSH SOME HAD SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT YOU, YOU SHOULD BE RESPECTED AS AN AMERICAN PRESIDENT xyz
A Jew Spams in Brooklyn

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Truth is no SIN wrote:
It is Conneting meat and fish. Otherwise they could never inhabit the arctic.
This USDA chart shows the vitamin D conry high amounts. But grains have no vitamin D at all.
People who eat grains do not get vitamin D from food; they must get it from sunlight.
It is where the warm waters of the Gulf Stream wash ashore. The Baltic is the only place on earth where ocead to grain about 6 KYA, they suddenly got insufficient vitamin D to the infantile trait of extreme paleness. Blonde hair and blue eyes were other infantile traits that were just swept along acc
Hey, jew boy, I think I hears yo mama callin'...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Some more firsts for president nobama;
- To spend billions of dollars to support shovel ready jobs and the admit there were no shovel ready jobs
- To abrogate bankruptcy to turn over control of companies to union supporters
- To by pass congress and implement the dream act by executive fiat
- To terminate Americas ability to put a man in space
- To encourage racial discrimination and intimidation at polling places
- To auto sign laws with out being present
Peace
A Jew Spams in Brooklyn

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

dem buying votes wrote:
Some of you the nomination, you're sitting this election out. Well, that is just plain wrong and crazy. While I have my favorite, at this-inspired hatred for America. Obviously, you do not comprehend the seriousness of the unique situation we find ourselves in as Americans. On their worst day, none of our candidates are as devastating to our freedom, liberty, and culture as Obama is.
And to all you people who write me saying both political parties are corrupt and so what's the point in Tea Partying, voting, or even trying, I will not embrace your defeatist attitude. When ten out of twelve spies for Israel said they could not defeat the giants, God called their report "evil." To all you folks who say America is too far gone and we should simply give up, I say take your "evil" report elsewhere!
I love my country and trust God too much to surrender the greatest nation on the planet to those who would destroy her. Don't know 'bout y'all, but I'm fightin' for my country 'til the Lord takes me home.
Mr. Obama, Sharon Jasper is not America! We will not allow you to turn us into a nation of Sharon Jaspers! Sharon Jasper is not my America!
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/02/sharon...
Follow us:@AmericanStinker on Twitter | AmericanStinker on Jewbook
Het jew girl, I think I hear you daddy callin'...
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Our DNA reveals that the current African admixture in White Americans was neither the result of a one-time event before intermarriage was outlawed in 1691, nor the result of intermarriage after Loving v. Virginia 1967 ruled anti-intermarriage laws unconstitutional. How Can so Many People Falsify Their Paper Trail and Cut all Family Ties, explains that, except for a brief period in U.S. history—the Jim Crow era—there has never been a need to deceive nor to cut family ties. For most of the past 300 years, endogamous-group switching was done openly, just as it is today. Finally, The Maroon Escape Hatch suggests how, even during Jim Crow, families could pass from Black to White through a two-step process that included an in-between stage.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

For a Constitutionalis t, you seem completely unaware of the Dept. of the Treasury and it's function and purpose.

Wasn't some founder named Hamilton the first Sec. of the Treasury, nitwit??

In spite of your ignorance, all money to fund Boehner's Gov't comes from the Treasury.

>>>>"The basic functions of the Department of the Treasury mainly include:
Producing all currency, coinage and postage stamps of the U.S.;
Collecting taxes, duties and money paid to and due to the U.S.:
Paying all bills of the U.S.;>>>>

You lose again!! That is an everyday occurance with you!!

Keep asking the question, we'll keep laughing at you!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Here, maybe you'll learn what th eDept of the Treasury is for;

http://www.treasury.gov/Pages/default.aspx

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You really have to be an idiot.
If you read the Constitution, only Congress can authorize the government to receive any money. The Treasury Department does not have the constitutional authority to invent money, or just print it without approval from Congress.
So, since the Treasury Department can't just turn the presses on and create money out of thin air and start spending it without Congress authorizing the expenditure, which may require authorizing additional debt, which will require A GODDAM SOURCE OF MONEY so that there is actually real money to spend, the question still remains unanswered.
What you wrote is analogous to saying money will grow on trees.
You have to identify an actual source of money to answer the question. An example of a source of money is, for example, every crackhead in the country will have to pay a 10 dollar tax every time they hit a crack pipe. Another example is, every burglar stealing stuff from everyone in the urban blight zone they live in will have to pay 10 dollars for every house they break into.
Those are examples of A SOURCE OF MONEY.
Rolling the presses counterfeiting money isn't a source of money.
So, where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
A Jew Spams in Brooklyn

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Truth is no SIN wrote:
The Puzzrth.
Most people know that it has somethidarker your skin. This is because humans are extraordinarily sensitive to sunlight on the skin. Humans lack fur.
It Has Something to do With Solar UV and Oceans
UV rays produce vitamin D and .
Too much UV penetrating the skin (too pale-skinned under intense sunlight) increases Vitaminhisis, anencephalus, and spina bifida, leading to many miscarriages.
On the other hand, too little UV penetrating the skin (too dark-skinned under dim sunlleg malformations), rickets being the best known. Again, this causes miscarriages.
And so, humans adapt very quator got lighter.
? To the tune of Lassie Come Home...

Jew-boy? Jew-boy! Your dinner's ready, Jew-boy!
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

HISTORY 101 lolol hahaahaha Nowadays (as of the 2000 census), between 35,000 and 50,000 young adults every year, who previously were identified by their parents as Black, switch to identifying themselves publicly as White or Hispanic. The number has fallen and risen more or less in step with the intermarriage rate over the decades and it is higher today than during Jim Crow, when switching your endogamous group membership was considered criminal fraud.

There are several ways of measuring the annual rate of Black-to-White self-identity switching, but the most straightforward is simply to ask large numbers of people how they self-identify, repeat the question every few years, and then count how many changed their answer from Black to something else. The Departments of Labor and of Health and Human Services do precisely this (along with many other questions) in longitudinal studies meant to track lifelong earnings and health, respectively, of large numbers of Americans. For example, the Department of Labor’s NLS79 National Longitudinal Survey has interviewed 12,686 young men and women yearly since 1979 to measure their career progress. Each year they are asked the same hundred or so questions. Between 1979 (when they were 14 to 22 years old) and 1998, 1.87 percent of those who had originally answered “Black,” switched to answering the interviewer’s “race” question with either “White,”“I don’t know,” or “other.”2 This comes to 0.098 percent per year. Extrapolated to the Black census 2000 population of 36 million, this comes to about 35,000 individuals per year.3

Another approach is to start with the 0.7 percent African admixture found in the White U.S. population today.4 Assuming that the mixing has happened at an unvarying rate for three centuries (since 1704), to reach this number would have required the average yearly injection into the White community of the alleles from one person of one hundred percent African genetic admixture for every 43,000 living White Americans (.0023 percent).5 Of course, such a flow is unlikely to have happened at a steady rate. Switching between endogamous groups was easier at some times than at others. But you can adjust for historical variation after establishing the baseline.
A Jew Spams in Brooklyn

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Truth is no SIN wrote:
But thols and east-Asians), to the west (Native Amekchi, Aleut).
Clearly, there once was a factor at work in Europe other than dim sunlight.
Here is another mthe oceans.
Skin, Hair, and Eyes: Neoteny
Baltic depigmentation is not just in the skin. Here is a map of hair color. The en ey portray Prince Rahotep and his consort Nefret, of the Old Kingdom, early read of agriculture. Before 10 KYA people evwhere lived by hunting and gathering. Then, almost simultaneously, cereal growing was invented in four spots around the globe:
Iraq (whn or maize).
Jew-boy! Jew-boy! Come home, Jew-boy!
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

A Jew Spams in Brooklyn wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, jew boy, I think I hears yo mama callin'...
HEY COUSIN YOUR AUNTY IS DOING JUST FINE HOW'S UNCLE JEB DOING LOLOLOL STILL CHASING THE SISTAS lololxyz SEND MY LOVE to OUR KISSING COUSIN BECKY

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
My God you're dumb.
What the f*ck is the GD difference if Exxon pays $1 billion in taxes & gets a check for $200 million or if they have $800 million tax bill because they got a 200 million tax break.
In one situation exxon is getting money taken from someone else, in the other they are keeping more of their own money. I know you won't understand.
A Jew Spams in Brooklyn

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Truth is no SIN wrote:
HIDE YGHTERS LOLOLOLHAAHAh The Rate of Black-to-sing”
early twentieth-ceau, an orphaned infant of known, documented, but invisible Africad, to a wealthy White man (F. Capers Bennett), in an upscale White church (Spring Street Mhodist Church in Charleston). Throughout her marriage to Bennett, she voted in White primaries (Democnd Mrs. I. M. Fishburne), he being the president of the local Farmers & Merchants Bank. The problem came when Mr. Bett died. Hisfe as a Black baby. In a terse opinion, Bennett v. Bennett,1940 South Carolina,(most of which is the above summary), South Carolina Supreme Court Justices Milledge L. Bonham, D. Gordon Baker, E. L. Fishburne, Taylor H. Stukes, and L. D. Lide ruleRICA onolol AMERIRICA
Jew-boy! Jew-boy! Come home right now or I'll send Lassie out after you!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You really have to be an idiot.
If you read the Constitution, only Congress can authorize the government to receive any money. The Treasury Department does not have the constitutional authority to invent money, or just print it without approval from Congress.
So, since the Treasury Department can't just turn the presses on and create money out of thin air and start spending it without Congress authorizing the expenditure, which may require authorizing additional debt, which will require A GODDAM SOURCE OF MONEY so that there is actually real money to spend, the question still remains unanswered.
What you wrote is analogous to saying money will grow on trees.
You have to identify an actual source of money to answer the question. An example of a source of money is, for example, every crackhead in the country will have to pay a 10 dollar tax every time they hit a crack pipe. Another example is, every burglar stealing stuff from everyone in the urban blight zone they live in will have to pay 10 dollars for every house they break into.
Those are examples of A SOURCE OF MONEY.
Rolling the presses counterfeiting money isn't a source of money.
So, where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
To point out how crazy you are, first you ask where the money will come from.

Answer: the Treasury Dept.

Then you change the subject and start talking about Congress having to authorize the spending.

Which is exactly what we've told you for a month!!

It's not Obama's Gov't, it's Boehner's Gov't, by your own admission;

"only Congress can authorize the government to receive any money"

So the full answer is;

THe Treasury will provide the money to fund Boehner's Govt.

Thanks for playing. BTW, you're awfully quiet about the subsidies for oil companies that Rmoney was looking to eliminate!!

Even a fool like you has to shut up over your inbred ignorance once in a while, eh??

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Abdulrahman al-Awlaki was separately targeted and murdered.
Pretty much the same as if some foreign agent targeted Obama's children for assassination.
Don't these looby left wingers have a fit when a magnetic bomb is placed on an iranian vehicle?
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

IM GOING TO THROW STONES IN THE PIG PEN AND SEE HOW MANY MORE PIGS SQUEEL I GOT HISTORY 101 DRAWS BUNCHED UP ALL HE/SHE WILL SAY IS SOMETHING IGNORANT TO PROVE MY POINT ABOUT BIGOTS GO ahead 1,2,3 In practice, real people of one hundred percent African genetic admixture could not possibly have been accepted as members of the White endogamous group and so an adjustment is needed for the fraction of African admixture in those Blacks who did re-identify as White. Most sources agree that families with more than 25 percent African admixture are seldom accepted as White in the United States (although they may be in the Caribbean).6 On the other hand, many Blacks have no detectable African ancestry at all.7 Hence, a reasonable estimate is that typical families who successfully switched from the Black endogamous group to the White group had about 12.5 percent of African admixture. This would put them in the median of the White portion of the scatter diagrams of the essay Afro-European Genetic Admixture in the United States. It would have taken eight such carriers to transport across the color line the allele equivalent of one person of 100 percent sub-Saharan ancestry. And so, to reach the current measured African admixture in White Americans would have required one such person per year switching self-identity for every 5,400 living White Americans.8

The next step is to convert this number of group-switching individuals into a fraction of the Black population. As of the 2000 census, the Black population was about 12.8 percent of the total U.S. population, but this has varied from a high of 19.27 percent in 1790 to a low of 9.65 percent in 1930. The weighted average since 1790 has been 13.51 percent. And so, the number of individuals we must account for represents a movement from the Black community to the White of some 0.1382 percent of the Black population (0.007 x 8)/(300 x .1351) per year. As of census 2000, this comes to about 50,000 individuals per year.9

Another approach would be to use the Philadelphia rate at which European-looking children are born into the Black community (one out of every 500) and extrapolate this to the national Black yearly cohort.[For details, see the topic “How Many White Children are Born Into Black Families?” in the Essay The Heredity of “Racial” Traits.] This yields about 72,000 individuals per year as of census 2000. Most of these, of course, might choose not to switch.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
It's not that I don't like it, it's just totally bullshit!!
And you're clueless enough about the matter to think that anything you find on the internet equals a reliable source.
If you're going to use a source, make sure it's not one that's completely full of shit!!
It explains why you nitwits whine about Obama, instead of figuring out how to profit from his policies.
For example, I didn' like Bush, but made a lot of money when he was elected by buying tobacco companies.
Clinton had gone after the tobacco companies for their dangers.
Bush backed off, and tobacco stocks soared!!
You don't have to like a President to make money off his policies, which appears to fly over the head of you nitwits.
Instead of crying about taxes, find a way to make more money!! DUH
(other than collecting scrap metal)
<quoted text>
Can I get the condensed version please? Tia

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a good point, do we occupy the Persian Gulf to support the sugar industry?
Do we have a sugar based economy?
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

A Jew Spams in Brooklyn wrote:
<quoted text>
Jew-boy! Jew-boy! Come home right now or I'll send Lassie out after you!
HEY CROSS OVER Finally, Joel Williamson suggests yet another approach. It is based on the assumption that women are less likely than men to cross the color line permanently.10 Approximately equal numbers of male and female infants are born. But from age 16, millions of African-American men disappear from the census but women do not. In 2000, this came to 2.77 million individuals. Where did they go? The assumption of this method is that they redefined themselves as White. This approach yields 0.1019 percent per year or about 37,000 individuals per year as of census 2000.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't these looby left wingers have a fit when a magnetic bomb is placed on an iranian vehicle?
No.

Where did you get that idea??

Please provide facts to support your claim.

Or is this your idea of polite conversation??

You get to call others names, but cry and whine when the return fire comes??

Gawd, at least when Gunner was here you tried to act like you had a pair!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I get the condensed version please? Tia
For a guy that had to scrounge around to find a silly market POV, you clearly didn't understand.

Why are you afraid of the equity markets??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

78 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min LRS 174,595
Abby 7-24 42 min pde 41
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 67,922
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr SpaceBlues 45,777
Avoid Victory Auto Wreckers 2 hr Yeah 14
Our Cities Will Burn Because We Didn’t Protect ... 2 hr Yeah 4
Amy 7-24 6 hr Kuuipo 18
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000