Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#855227 Feb 6, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> It's obvious I've read it. Now it's your turn. I promise you'll learn something! Don't be ignorant!
OK NOW IM BORED WHAT IS THIS PIECE OF ENLIGHTENED BOOK ABOUT AND HOW DID IT CHANGE THE COURSE OF YOUR LIFE YAWN, because i only read jet,bossip, sandrarose,wshh,allhiphop, please give me the most important line from this wildly known book or general is it fact or fiction is there studies that validate the premis of the book what high schools or universities use this history book as reference please fill my empty cup thanks in advance

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#855228 Feb 6, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
What does Hamilton have to do with the discussion of where revenue comes from?
You have the intellectual depth of an EBT recipient armed with the tools of an ADD 5 year old.
After 3 or 4 lines I quit reading his posts. It's all the same bs he posts daily anyway.
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#855229 Feb 6, 2013
BEING BIRACIAL IS TOUGH ONE SIDE WANTS TO STUDY ALL THE TIME THEN GO TO WORK THE OTHER SIDE WANTS TO PARTY AND GET LAID ROUGH DAYS I TELL YA watch the BIGGOTS COME RUNNING no rest for the weary lololohahahah
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#855230 Feb 6, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>I know all about myself, but it's obvious you majored in whiteman history. I'm just giving you the option of truth so you can stop looking stupid when they lie in your face. You know its a lie , but thee ignorance in you will force you to believe it.
YOU ARE JUST AS BIGGOTTED AS THE WHITEMANS CULTURE THAT TAUGHT BLACK PRIDE SHOULD NOT BE IGNORANT THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE DID NOT COME FROM AFRICA TO MY KNOWLEDGE AND YOU SEEM TO BE PROFICIENT IN THE WHITEMANS LANGUAGE DONT BE LIKE NANO ITS A MIRROR xyz lolol
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#855231 Feb 6, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
No they're not. Now go look up the word identical so you can see where you went wrong in your post.
Tomato, tomahto, bottom line why are oil companies getting subsidies/tax cuts when they are making record profits? I don't want to argue mind you, Homer being a conscientious objector with regards to all of this.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#855232 Feb 6, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
After 3 or 4 lines I quit reading his posts. It's all the same bs he posts daily anyway.
DBWriter? Homer?

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#855233 Feb 6, 2013
A Jew Spams in Brooklyn wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up fatty, and go work on your 1:20 scale model of an Edsel. It'd take a guy as retarded as you to name his kid Edsel.
Fcukoff you brain-dead moron, go to the bathroom and work on your 1:20 scale pecker.
Nj raider 1

United States

#855234 Feb 6, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
My God, the inside of your head must look like tangled yarn.
Cut that ugly POS off and start over.
1st off, dont put me & ugly in the same sentence, that is an oxymoron! Why does it feel like you only responded so I can continue schooling your kind. Some things you' ve gotta do on your own!
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#855235 Feb 6, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>I know all about myself, but it's obvious you majored in whiteman history. I'm just giving you the option of truth so you can stop looking stupid when they lie in your face. You know its a lie , but thee ignorance in you will force you to believe it.
I LOVE 85%ers DDB awww frsh air FREEDOM just like OBAMA I CAN CUT FROM BOTH SIDES NO CONCIENCE

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#855236 Feb 6, 2013
Truth is no SIN wrote:
BEING BIRACIAL IS TOUGH ONE SIDE WANTS TO STUDY ALL THE TIME THEN GO TO WORK THE OTHER SIDE WANTS TO PARTY AND GET LAID ROUGH DAYS I TELL YA watch the BIGGOTS COME RUNNING no rest for the weary lololohahahah
"BIGGOTS"??? Wonder whose bootless little sock this could be...
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#855237 Feb 6, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO at Dean Wormer__do you remember when that mofo used to go all night on this thread a ten others???
What do "you" suppose happened to Dean Wormer on topix?
Should we make a game of it Galt?
Careful trying to have polite conversation with Galt, once an ahole, always an ahole.
Nj raider 1

United States

#855238 Feb 6, 2013
Truth is no SIN wrote:
<quoted text>OK NOW IM BORED WHAT IS THIS PIECE OF ENLIGHTENED BOOK ABOUT AND HOW DID IT CHANGE THE COURSE OF YOUR LIFE YAWN, because i only read jet,bossip, sandrarose,wshh,allhiphop, please give me the most important line from this wildly known book or general is it fact or fiction is there studies that validate the premis of the book what high schools or universities use this history book as reference please fill my empty cup thanks in advance
Now you want me to do your homework for you, just like a republican! Lol!
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#855239 Feb 6, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Hey no it all, what's the difference in slavery & racism? Slavery is the physical dimension where as racism from a larger group against a much smaller group is 1 in the same with oppression & oppression is te mental dimension of slavery. Lesson learned! Thank you very much! We as black people have just learned over time to stop making excuses. Doesn't make reality of racism any less real. If America is 74% white & only 13% black, then by the mere fact that the national unemployment rate is 7.8% or so, yet the black unemployment rate is 16%, over 30% for young black males is an inclination of oppression therefore racism & ( at thee least the mental dimension of slavery). Just without the lynching, whips, & chains, but knowingly & willfully holding a certain group of people back is in itself a form of slavery! The unemployment statistic alone is staggering & astronomical!
DUDE REALLY you really think you got something with monk monk NOBEL drew ALI listent you and the graftedman think alike 85%er I called you from day one go back to your lessons and BUILD yourself you are still growing thats the best I can do for you i can see you are trying ok ok dude really comeon I waited because I just wanted you to USE common sense but aww u are just like NANO

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#855240 Feb 6, 2013
Obamacare turning out to be far worse than expected!!! The American worker and families are about to get screwed without the benefit of Vaseline.
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#855241 Feb 6, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Now you want me to do your homework for you, just like a republican! Lol!
IM REALLY BORED SO ITS BANTER TIME THE PERSON YOU WORSHIPP HIS MOTHER WAS in THE caves so he must be desended from CAVE DWELLERS YOU MENTALITY HOLDS HUMANS BACK YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT THAN NANO you HIDE YOUR BIGOTRY LIKE A COWARD
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#855242 Feb 6, 2013
News Corp beats market expectations
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#855243 Feb 6, 2013
BY SUCKERS Q RATING WAAAY UP LOLOLO YOU GUYS ARE FUN TO F AROUND WITH, THE LIBS GAVE Ns THE N WORD SO THEY CAN CALL THEm Nword ALL NIGHT ON CNN lolol and they buy into that crap THERE is NO LETTER WORD FOR ANYONTHER RACES OR SEXUAL ORIENTATION BUT LIBs THINK ITs COOL TO SAY NWORD lololo they are just so ridicklus noone calls anderson cooper the F word, JEWS the K word, THE LIBS IMPLANT A THOUGHT IN THE MINDS of the 3/5 and SHARPTON RUNS WITH IT I TELL ya and you give me a book to read lololol KNOW THY SELF
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#855244 Feb 6, 2013
3/5 DEMOCRATS THINK ALL BLACK PEOPLE SHOULD SUPPORT THE BIGGOTTED DEMOCRATS AND IF YOU ARE NOT DEMOCRAT SOMETHING MUST BE WRONG IF YOU ARE BLACK WHY DO YOU SELF IDENTIFY WITH JIM CROW THE KKK ALSO WHY DO YOU ACT LIKE THE JIM CROW KKK DEMOCRATS WHO IMTIMIDATED BLACK VOTERS GOING TO POLLS YOU VILIFY STACY DASH, HERMAN CAINE ALL FOR THE DEMOCRATS NOW FOOLS HOW DOES THAt MAKE YOU ANY DIFFERENT THAN A SO CALLED WHITE RACISTS,also DON't ASK ME WHERE THE WEED SPOT IS

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#855246 Feb 6, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Tomato, tomahto, bottom line why are oil companies getting subsidies/tax cuts when they are making record profits? I don't want to argue mind you, Homer being a conscientious objector with regards to all of this.
I'm with homer...for now.
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#855247 Feb 6, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Now you want me to do your homework for you, just like a republican! Lol!
DUDE/DUDETTE HOMEWORK lololol READ MY POST ITS NOTHING BUT HOMEWORK ARE YOU A FOOL ALSO LOOK AT THE CHILDREN OF BLACK REPUBLICANS THEY ARE NOT IN THE SAME CONDITION AS 3/5 DEMOCRATS CHICAGO nuff said

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Jacques from Ottawa 178,095
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 28 min Hole open wides 49,878
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 36 min Grau 68,513
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Twisted Nixon 46,740
Amy 9-20 1 hr Kuuipo 6
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr texas pete 4,723
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 4 hr _Zoey_ 7,785
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••