Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
787,461 - 787,480 of 1,101,105 Comments Last updated 10 min ago

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#855133 Feb 6, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted it to show the drones were utilized under President Bush & many civilians were also killed in the process.
You f*cking loons act as though this is some Obama came up with.
As far as targeting American citizens by the government, it happens all the time.
If a US citizen is threatening to do harm/ has done harm to people & they can not be captured to prevent further harm, then they are killed or wounded.
The police do it all the time.
We have the cleric go & join terrorists & actively recruit suicide bombers to attack US assets.
You take him out if you can because invading Yemen to try to capture is too risky.
If a US citizen joined the Taliban & was attacking US forces, I guess you would jump up & say " Stop, you can't shoot that attacker - he is a US citizen. OMG OMG OMG". Yep, I guess, according to you, we should just allow him to kill as many soldiers as possible until we can capture him & put him on trial.
The same with the sniper in the clock tower.
Are we discussin armed drones?

And, does the govenment have the right to invade my privacy without just cause? In other words, can the government spy on the private property of the American public in general, without evidence of a crime?

The liberal courts have always objected to this. So, why today it is these same liberals that are promoting this?

That, by itself, is so suspicious it convinces me that it shouldn't be done.
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#855134 Feb 6, 2013
It is Connected With Eating Cereal
What does skin tone have to do with eating cereal? Even in darkness, humans get vitamin D from eating meat and fish. Otherwise they could never inhabit the arctic.

This USDA chart shows the vitamin D content of various foods. All meats have some vitamin D. Fish have very high amounts. But grains have no vitamin D at all.

People who eat grains do not get vitamin D from food; they must get it from sunlight.

This usually works out fine because grains grow only where it is warm. And this means only in latitudes with bright sunlight, with one exception.

People who live in low latitudes, where they can live off grains, get plenty of sunlight. People who live in dim sunlight cannot grow grains, and so they get vitamin D from the meat and fish that they eat.

The Gulf Stream is the Cause
The exception? There is only one spot on the planet where grains will grow despite sub-arctic sunlight.

It is where the warm waters of the Gulf Stream wash ashore. The Baltic is the only place on earth where ocean currents keep it warm enough to grow grain despite dim sunlight.

When the inhabitants of this region switched to grain about 6 KYA, they suddenly got insufficient vitamin D to survive. They had stopped eating mostly meat and fish in a place where sunlight was too dim to produce vitamin D in normally pigmented skin.

And so they adapted by retaining into adulthood the infantile trait of extreme paleness. Blonde hair and blue eyes were other infantile traits that were just swept along accidentally.

For the detailed text of this topic, complete with footnoted references, citations, and all the peer-reviewed material, visit The Paleo-Etiology of Human Skin Tone. AND THIS ANSWERS YOUR HERE AND NOW WHY YOU LOOK THE WAY YOU DO lolololol hahahahah

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#855135 Feb 6, 2013
Happy Birthday President Reagan!
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#855136 Feb 6, 2013
HIDE YOUR DAUGHTERS LOLOLOLHAAHAh The Rate of Black-to-White “Passing”
I

n early twentieth-century South Carolina, at the height of the Jim Crow era when the one-drop rule was supposedly the law of the land, Louetta Chassereau, an orphaned infant of known, documented, but invisible African ancestry was placed in a White orphanage and adopted by a White family. As the little girl matured, her White adoptive family became influential in the White community. She married very well indeed, to a wealthy White man (F. Capers Bennett), in an upscale White church (Spring Street Methodist Church in Charleston). Throughout her marriage to Bennett, she voted in White primaries (Democrat), her children attended White schools and when they grew up, joined White churches (two became Episcopalians and two were Methodists). The godparents of her children were White (Mr. and Mrs. I. M. Fishburne), he being the president of the local Farmers & Merchants Bank. The problem came when Mr. Bennett died. His will left all to his beloved wife, Louetta. But his relatives contested the man’s will on the grounds that their long and fruitful marriage had been illegal all along, because Louetta had started life as a Black baby. In a terse opinion, Bennett v. Bennett,1940 South Carolina,(most of which is the above summary), South Carolina Supreme Court Justices Milledge L. Bonham, D. Gordon Baker, E. L. Fishburne, Taylor H. Stukes, and L. D. Lide ruled that over her lifetime, Louetta had become irrevocably White, and they dismissed the will contestation unanimously.1
too rich I LOVE AMERICA one cousin calls the other cousin ofay while the others say nasty word lololol AMERICA AMKERICA
dem buying votes

Hicksville, NY

#855138 Feb 6, 2013
Sharon Jasper could be the poster child for Obama's re-election campaign. Ms. Jasper has lived on the dole 57 of her 58 years. She was moved out of the St. Bernard housing project after hurricane Katrina. Her current home is a voucher-backed apartment in a private residence. Speaking to a New Orleans Times-Picayune reporter, Jasper said, "...it's pitiful what people give you."

Ms. Jasper, the key word is "give." We taxpayers do not owe you anything. How dare you whine and complain?

This ungrateful, arrogant, entitlement-minded woman called her apartment a "slum." Jasper allowed a photographer to tour her subsidized apartment. She complained about missing window screens, a slow leak in a sink, a warped back door, and a few other details of her residence. Otherwise, Jasper's apartment appeared to have been recently renovated.

Jasper's "slum" also featured hardwood floors and a 60-inch HD TV.

At a New Orleans City Council meeting about whether or not to tear down the dilapidated St Bernard projects, Ms. Jasper verbally attacked a white male in attendance, saying, "I will not be treated like a slave!" and "Back up and Shut up! Shut up, white boy! Shut up, white boy!"

Sharon Jasper should be ashamed of herself. Jasper's shamelessness confirms how deeply our culture is infected with an entitlement mindset. Please do not write me about how I am beating up on the poor. I am not. I have known Sharon Jasper in various forms all of my life, including in my own family. I have witnessed firsthand the devastating toll cradle-to-grave government dependency has taken on the human spirit and the wasted lives left in its wake. So please, do not preach to me about liberals' good intentions or tell me I simply do not support my fellow blacks.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/02/sharon...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
dem buying votes

Hicksville, NY

#855139 Feb 6, 2013
Sharon Jasper epitomizes the type of voter Obama seeks and is working to create. With more Americans than ever on food stamps and half the country receiving government assistance in some form or another, Obama is cloning Sharon Jasper. Unquestionably, Obama is putting all his re-election eggs into his Sharon Jasper basket.

As callous, self-serving and heartless as drug dealers, the Democrats are government-dependency dealers. Hooking as many Americans as possible on government dependency secures the Democrats' voting bloc of government-dependency junkies. Every election, Democrats will promise to increase the dosage of freebies.

But somewhere down the road, workers/taxpayers will revolt! "Screw it! I ain't workin' no more for the government to take it and give it away."

I cannot begin to express how painful it is for me to see lazy, "triflin'" (as my mom used to call them) do-nothings getting over on hardworking taxpayers and being celebrated by the president of the United States. Obama treats deadbeat entitlement junkies like saints, superior to working Americans. Mr Obama, we are a not a bunch of slackers. We are Americans, doggone-it! We work! Quoting Larry the Cable Guy, we "git-r-done"!

I will tell you who are the "real" saints: the small business owner I met in Kansas. For ten years,(think about that for a moment, ten years), a few of his employees earned more than he did in his meat-processing business. Through failures and personal and financial hardships, he kept the business going. Today, he employs 500 people. This small businessman is a hero! And yet, Obama has targeted this man's extremely hard-earned wealth for redistribution, all the while portraying him as a selfish villain. Despicable. Mr. Obama, that's anti-American!

dem buying votes

Hicksville, NY

#855142 Feb 6, 2013
Some of you patriots still do not get it. You write me long e-mails explaining the sins of Newt and Santorum and how if Ron Paul does not win the nomination, you're sitting this election out. Well, that is just plain wrong and crazy. While I have my favorite, at this stage of the game, I will support whoever wins the nomination! What part of "Obama will end America as we know it" do you not understand?

The argument that the "wrong Republican" in the White House is just as bad as Obama confirms a naivety of the depths of Obama's far-left radical- and Rev. Jeremiah Wright-inspired hatred for America. Obviously, you do not comprehend the seriousness of the unique situation we find ourselves in as Americans. On their worst day, none of our candidates are as devastating to our freedom, liberty, and culture as Obama is.

And to all you people who write me saying both political parties are corrupt and so what's the point in Tea Partying, voting, or even trying, I will not embrace your defeatist attitude. When ten out of twelve spies for Israel said they could not defeat the giants, God called their report "evil." To all you folks who say America is too far gone and we should simply give up, I say take your "evil" report elsewhere!

I love my country and trust God too much to surrender the greatest nation on the planet to those who would destroy her. Don't know 'bout y'all, but I'm fightin' for my country 'til the Lord takes me home.

Mr. Obama, Sharon Jasper is not America! We will not allow you to turn us into a nation of Sharon Jaspers! Sharon Jasper is not my America!

History 101

Houston, TX

#855143 Feb 6, 2013
Here, let me show you an example, you pathetic old simpleton. When George Bush Junior invades Iraq to give aid to our enemies should we blow him up with a drone strike in Dallas or whatever pathetic place it is he "lives" in? What's the difference?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#855145 Feb 6, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Are we discussin armed drones?
And, does the govenment have the right to invade my privacy without just cause? In other words, can the government spy on the private property of the American public in general, without evidence of a crime?
The liberal courts have always objected to this. So, why today it is these same liberals that are promoting this?
That, by itself, is so suspicious it convinces me that it shouldn't be done.
GOP and Feinstein join to fulfill Obama's demand for renewed warrantless eavesdropping

The California Democrat's disgusting rhetoric recalls the worst of Dick Cheney while advancing Obama's agenda

The Democratic Chair of the Senate Intelligence Committee, Dianne Feinstein, took the lead in attacking Wyden, Merkley, Udall and Paul with the most foul Cheneyite accusations, and demanded renewal of the FISA law without any reforms. And then predictably, in virtually identical 37-54 votes, Feinstein and her conservative-Democratic comrades joined with virtually the entire GOP caucus (except for three Senators: Paul, Mike Lee and Dean Heller) to reject each one of the proposed amendments and thus give Obama exactly what he demanded: reform-free renewal of the law (while a few Democratic Senators have displayed genuine, sustained commitment to these issues, most Democrats who voted against FISA renewal yesterday did so symbolically and half-heartedly, knowing and not caring that they would lose as evidenced by the lack of an attempted filibuster).

In other words, Obama successfully relied on Senate Republicans (the ones his supporters depict as the Root of All Evil) along with a dozen of the most militaristic Democrats to ensure that he can continue to eavesdrop on Americans without any warrants, transparency or real oversight. That's the standard coalition that has spent the last four years extending Bush/Cheney theories, eroding core liberties and entrenching endless militarism: Obama + the GOP caucus + Feinstein-type Democrats. As Michelle Richardson, the ACLU's legislative counsel, put it to the Huffington Post: "I bet [Bush] is laughing his ass off."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#855146 Feb 6, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, drones existed then. A variety of guided drones were used in Vietnam, to include some with video cameras for guidance.
And that's why Ayers was bombing all those government targets while Nixon was president.
Where the fuck did you ever get the idea that Ayers was a friend of Nixon?
You've got to show me this...
You're dumb enough to consider blimps to be drones!!

The only drones in Vietnam were reconnaissance drones. DUH

Drones with missiles, etc are a recent innovation.

Ayers was a friend of Nixon.

Right after you prove that Ayers was bombing with drones during the Nixon Admin, I'll explain his friendship with Nixon,(From whom he got the drones) LOL!!

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#855147 Feb 6, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You really have to be an idiot.
If you read the Constitution, only Congress can authorize the government to receive any money. The Treasury Department does not have the constitutional authority to invent money, or just print it without approval from Congress.
So, since the Treasury Department can't just turn the presses on and create money out of thin air and start spending it without Congress authorizing the expenditure, which may require authorizing additional debt, which will require A GODDAM SOURCE OF MONEY so that there is actually real money to spend, the question still remains unanswered.
What you wrote is analogous to saying money will grow on trees.
You have to identify an actual source of money to answer the question. An example of a source of money is, for example, every crackhead in the country will have to pay a 10 dollar tax every time they hit a crack pipe. Another example is, every burglar stealing stuff from everyone in the urban blight zone they live in will have to pay 10 dollars for every house they break into.
Those are examples of A SOURCE OF MONEY.
Rolling the presses counterfeiting money isn't a source of money.
So, where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
You really have to be an idiot. And for a constitutionalist you don't seem to know very much about how it works. Article I, section 8 gives CONGRESS the power to tax and spend money, not the president. You have dodged this question for days and we can't make any progress until we at least agree on what the constitution says.
Can the President spend ONE DOLLAR without approval from the congress?
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#855149 Feb 6, 2013
flack wrote:
Happy Birthday President Reagan!
YES HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRESIDENT REAGAN YOU WERE A PRESIDENT JUST LIKE OBAMA AND BUSH SOME HAD SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT YOU, YOU SHOULD BE RESPECTED AS AN AMERICAN PRESIDENT xyz
A Jew Spams in Brooklyn

Houston, TX

#855150 Feb 6, 2013
Truth is no SIN wrote:
It is Conneting meat and fish. Otherwise they could never inhabit the arctic.
This USDA chart shows the vitamin D conry high amounts. But grains have no vitamin D at all.
People who eat grains do not get vitamin D from food; they must get it from sunlight.
It is where the warm waters of the Gulf Stream wash ashore. The Baltic is the only place on earth where ocead to grain about 6 KYA, they suddenly got insufficient vitamin D to the infantile trait of extreme paleness. Blonde hair and blue eyes were other infantile traits that were just swept along acc
Hey, jew boy, I think I hears yo mama callin'...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#855152 Feb 6, 2013
Some more firsts for president nobama;
- To spend billions of dollars to support shovel ready jobs and the admit there were no shovel ready jobs
- To abrogate bankruptcy to turn over control of companies to union supporters
- To by pass congress and implement the dream act by executive fiat
- To terminate Americas ability to put a man in space
- To encourage racial discrimination and intimidation at polling places
- To auto sign laws with out being present
Peace
A Jew Spams in Brooklyn

Houston, TX

#855153 Feb 6, 2013
dem buying votes wrote:
Some of you the nomination, you're sitting this election out. Well, that is just plain wrong and crazy. While I have my favorite, at this-inspired hatred for America. Obviously, you do not comprehend the seriousness of the unique situation we find ourselves in as Americans. On their worst day, none of our candidates are as devastating to our freedom, liberty, and culture as Obama is.
And to all you people who write me saying both political parties are corrupt and so what's the point in Tea Partying, voting, or even trying, I will not embrace your defeatist attitude. When ten out of twelve spies for Israel said they could not defeat the giants, God called their report "evil." To all you folks who say America is too far gone and we should simply give up, I say take your "evil" report elsewhere!
I love my country and trust God too much to surrender the greatest nation on the planet to those who would destroy her. Don't know 'bout y'all, but I'm fightin' for my country 'til the Lord takes me home.
Mr. Obama, Sharon Jasper is not America! We will not allow you to turn us into a nation of Sharon Jaspers! Sharon Jasper is not my America!
Follow us:@AmericanStinker on Twitter | AmericanStinker on Jewbook
Het jew girl, I think I hear you daddy callin'...
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#855154 Feb 6, 2013
Our DNA reveals that the current African admixture in White Americans was neither the result of a one-time event before intermarriage was outlawed in 1691, nor the result of intermarriage after Loving v. Virginia 1967 ruled anti-intermarriage laws unconstitutional. How Can so Many People Falsify Their Paper Trail and Cut all Family Ties, explains that, except for a brief period in U.S. history—the Jim Crow era—there has never been a need to deceive nor to cut family ties. For most of the past 300 years, endogamous-group switching was done openly, just as it is today. Finally, The Maroon Escape Hatch suggests how, even during Jim Crow, families could pass from Black to White through a two-step process that included an in-between stage.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#855155 Feb 6, 2013
For a Constitutionalis t, you seem completely unaware of the Dept. of the Treasury and it's function and purpose.

Wasn't some founder named Hamilton the first Sec. of the Treasury, nitwit??

In spite of your ignorance, all money to fund Boehner's Gov't comes from the Treasury.

>>>>"The basic functions of the Department of the Treasury mainly include:
Producing all currency, coinage and postage stamps of the U.S.;
Collecting taxes, duties and money paid to and due to the U.S.:
Paying all bills of the U.S.;>>>>

You lose again!! That is an everyday occurance with you!!

Keep asking the question, we'll keep laughing at you!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Here, maybe you'll learn what th eDept of the Treasury is for;

http://www.treasury.gov/Pages/default.aspx

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You really have to be an idiot.
If you read the Constitution, only Congress can authorize the government to receive any money. The Treasury Department does not have the constitutional authority to invent money, or just print it without approval from Congress.
So, since the Treasury Department can't just turn the presses on and create money out of thin air and start spending it without Congress authorizing the expenditure, which may require authorizing additional debt, which will require A GODDAM SOURCE OF MONEY so that there is actually real money to spend, the question still remains unanswered.
What you wrote is analogous to saying money will grow on trees.
You have to identify an actual source of money to answer the question. An example of a source of money is, for example, every crackhead in the country will have to pay a 10 dollar tax every time they hit a crack pipe. Another example is, every burglar stealing stuff from everyone in the urban blight zone they live in will have to pay 10 dollars for every house they break into.
Those are examples of A SOURCE OF MONEY.
Rolling the presses counterfeiting money isn't a source of money.
So, where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
A Jew Spams in Brooklyn

Houston, TX

#855156 Feb 6, 2013
Truth is no SIN wrote:
The Puzzrth.
Most people know that it has somethidarker your skin. This is because humans are extraordinarily sensitive to sunlight on the skin. Humans lack fur.
It Has Something to do With Solar UV and Oceans
UV rays produce vitamin D and .
Too much UV penetrating the skin (too pale-skinned under intense sunlight) increases Vitaminhisis, anencephalus, and spina bifida, leading to many miscarriages.
On the other hand, too little UV penetrating the skin (too dark-skinned under dim sunlleg malformations), rickets being the best known. Again, this causes miscarriages.
And so, humans adapt very quator got lighter.
? To the tune of Lassie Come Home...

Jew-boy? Jew-boy! Your dinner's ready, Jew-boy!
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#855157 Feb 6, 2013
HISTORY 101 lolol hahaahaha Nowadays (as of the 2000 census), between 35,000 and 50,000 young adults every year, who previously were identified by their parents as Black, switch to identifying themselves publicly as White or Hispanic. The number has fallen and risen more or less in step with the intermarriage rate over the decades and it is higher today than during Jim Crow, when switching your endogamous group membership was considered criminal fraud.

There are several ways of measuring the annual rate of Black-to-White self-identity switching, but the most straightforward is simply to ask large numbers of people how they self-identify, repeat the question every few years, and then count how many changed their answer from Black to something else. The Departments of Labor and of Health and Human Services do precisely this (along with many other questions) in longitudinal studies meant to track lifelong earnings and health, respectively, of large numbers of Americans. For example, the Department of Labor’s NLS79 National Longitudinal Survey has interviewed 12,686 young men and women yearly since 1979 to measure their career progress. Each year they are asked the same hundred or so questions. Between 1979 (when they were 14 to 22 years old) and 1998, 1.87 percent of those who had originally answered “Black,” switched to answering the interviewer’s “race” question with either “White,”“I don’t know,” or “other.”2 This comes to 0.098 percent per year. Extrapolated to the Black census 2000 population of 36 million, this comes to about 35,000 individuals per year.3

Another approach is to start with the 0.7 percent African admixture found in the White U.S. population today.4 Assuming that the mixing has happened at an unvarying rate for three centuries (since 1704), to reach this number would have required the average yearly injection into the White community of the alleles from one person of one hundred percent African genetic admixture for every 43,000 living White Americans (.0023 percent).5 Of course, such a flow is unlikely to have happened at a steady rate. Switching between endogamous groups was easier at some times than at others. But you can adjust for historical variation after establishing the baseline.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
A Jew Spams in Brooklyn

Houston, TX

#855158 Feb 6, 2013
Truth is no SIN wrote:
But thols and east-Asians), to the west (Native Amekchi, Aleut).
Clearly, there once was a factor at work in Europe other than dim sunlight.
Here is another mthe oceans.
Skin, Hair, and Eyes: Neoteny
Baltic depigmentation is not just in the skin. Here is a map of hair color. The en ey portray Prince Rahotep and his consort Nefret, of the Old Kingdom, early read of agriculture. Before 10 KYA people evwhere lived by hunting and gathering. Then, almost simultaneously, cereal growing was invented in four spots around the globe:
Iraq (whn or maize).
Jew-boy! Jew-boy! Come home, Jew-boy!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,504
Laser Weapon 500mW Green Dazzler 28 min Use this on you 1
Crack and the Social, Moral, and Economic Decay... 28 min THE CRACKHEADS 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr J RULES 69,060
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr SLY WEST 302
Second man charged in May homicide that left mo... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr gcaveman1 46,361
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE