Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#855173 Feb 6, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Yea whatever peckerwood. Put some sun block on your red neck. I can't believe you tried the reverse psychology tactic. I'm far from racist. I jute don't like your kind. Take it personal! You seem to know an awful lot about ebt cards. You sure you don't receive assistance? You mad because I let the topix crowd in on your little secret! How does that work? You think your entitled yet talk shyt about those receiving gov't entitlements. Where they do that at?i wasn't even talking to you. Should've kept quiet & minded your business. Notre look what you've started
Peckerwood indeed.

And you have the splinters in your butthole to prove it, too.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#855174 Feb 6, 2013
Virginia State House Speaker Kills GOP ‘Dirty Trick’

The Virginia House of Delegates killed a plan by the state Senate GOP to redraw legislative lines Wednesday. The Senate GOP plan emerged out of a surprise vote on Inaguration Day that took advantage of the absence of a Democratic state senator, a civil rights leader who had traveled to Washington, DC for the inauguration. Democrats called it a "dirty trick" and Republican state leaders like Gov. Bob McDonnell and Lt. Gov. Bill Bolling condemned the move.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/v...
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#855176 Feb 6, 2013
A Jew Spams in Brooklyn wrote:
<quoted text>
Jew-boy! Jew-boy! Come home right now or I'll send Lassie out after you!
HEY COUSIN In fact, the process lays your two #5 chromosomes side-by-side, like two strands of yarn. It then cuts them crosswise into matching pieces and swaps the pieces between strands. Imagine that the DNA strand from your father was red, say, and your mother’s strand was blue. The cut-and-swap process (called meiosis) with just two cuts would yield one strand that was blue-red-blue and another that was red-blue-red. Many cut-and-swaps later, each new patchwork #5 then goes into a different gamete. And so, the single #5 chromosome in each gamete winds up being a mix of material from your mother’s #5 and your father’s #5. Only thus can your child inherit your mother’s eyes and your father’s chin. The single #5 in the gamete is not a “blend” in the sense of being purple (the combination of blue and red). Instead, it resembles a barber pole with broad blue and red stripes. The width of the stripes is called “linkage disequilibrium.”

As explained in the essay Afro-European Genetic Admixture in the United States, markers throughout the genome can be used to distinguish African from European ancestry. A first-generation Afro-European biracial individual will have one purely African chromosome #5 (from one parent) and one purely European chromosome #5 (from the other). But the strands are cut and their pieces swapped in meiosis at each subsequent generation. So if you observe that an individual has barber-pole stripes of African and European DNA within the same strand, then he must be at least a second-generation biracial. Now the chance that, in the next generation, any given cut will just happen to hit the seam between two existing stripes is negligible. Consequently, the stripes of African and European DNA get narrower and narrower (linkage disequilibrium diminishes) with each passing generation. One can estimate how many generations have elapsed since any individual’s original Afro-European admixture took place, by the width of the stripes (by the degree of linkage disequilibrium).

A recent one-time wave of intermarriage (since the 1955-65 civil rights movement, say) would result in uniformly high linkage disequilibrium in admixed Americans. This is not observed. An ancient one-time wave of intermarriage (in the seventeenth century, say) would result in uniformly low linkage disequilibrium in admixed Americans. This is not observed either. An ongoing slow but steady Black-to-White genetic leakage across the color line for 400 years would result in a distinctive pattern of linkage disequilibrium distribution (stripes of every width occurring with equal frequency). This, in fact, is what is observed.11

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#855177 Feb 6, 2013
Truth is no SIN wrote:
<quoted text>SIMPLE THE HERE AND NOW IS BASED ON HISTORY SO DO NOT READ OR BOTHER YOURSELF WITH WHAT PHD INFORMED PEOPLE PUBLISH AND I PUT ON HERE YESTERDAY IS NOT IMPORTANT TO YOU STAY IN YOUR WORLD MATH COMES FROM THE PAST SO DONT STUDY IT BASED ON YOUR REASON FINE STAY AWAY FROM TEACHING CHILDREN OR ANYONE NO PROBLEM BUT THE GARBAGE THAT YOU ALL POST WITH YOUR GARBAGE OPINIONS THATS THE IMPORTANT HERE AND NOW lololololhahahah if one person reads my post and it makes sense im golden so I really don't think about your kind thanks anyway bye O i've been typing this with my MIDDLE FINGER to answer YOU
You idiots bring the slavery crap up because Obama is black, ergo, he must be a victim of slavery somehow.

Tip: His father was not a descendant of any slave living on American soil so Obama has no legitimate claim to that poor, ghetto victim attitude he exudes.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#855178 Feb 6, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Do we have a sugar based economy?
Your contention is that subsidies to protect Arab Oil Producers does not count towards the overall cost of foreign oil to our economy.

Why don't the oil companies pay for that?? They have more money than the overstretched Defense Dept.

Yours is clearly an ignorant view, but that's our little Emaam.

His arguments don't have to make sense, they just have to disagree!!

Fits the old Emaam line;

"I just like to come on Topix and mess with people!!"

Which so often leaves you looking like the fool you are!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#855179 Feb 6, 2013

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#855180 Feb 6, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
To point out how crazy you are, first you ask where the money will come from.
Answer: the Treasury Dept.
Then you change the subject and start talking about Congress having to authorize the spending.
Which is exactly what we've told you for a month!!
It's not Obama's Gov't, it's Boehner's Gov't, by your own admission;
"only Congress can authorize the government to receive any money"
So the full answer is;
THe Treasury will provide the money to fund Boehner's Govt.
Thanks for playing. BTW, you're awfully quiet about the subsidies for oil companies that Rmoney was looking to eliminate!!
Even a fool like you has to shut up over your inbred ignorance once in a while, eh??
You might have to re-post this. I think DBWriter is off working on his bunker.
Then again. never mind, he won't understand it anyway. Way too logical.
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#855181 Feb 6, 2013
History 101 wrote:
Here, let me show you an example, you pathetic old simpleton. When George Bush Junior invades Iraq to give aid to our enemies should we blow him up with a drone strike in Dallas or whatever pathetic place it is he "lives" in? What's the difference?
YOU YYOU OK BREATHE YOU YOU U MADE SENSE I speechless
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#855182 Feb 6, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>So Rove's new superpac is actually anti conservative ?
No, just trying to eliminate religious whackjob candidates like Todd Akin.

Location hidden

#855183 Feb 6, 2013
You appear more ignorant than usual today.

Both situations Dave mentioned are identical.

You just can't admit when you're wrong.

We get it. You prefer to look stupid.
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
In one situation exxon is getting money taken from someone else, in the other they are keeping more of their own money. I know you won't understand.

Lapeer, MI

#855184 Feb 6, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it when you right whiners defend terrorists who plot against America & send suicide bombers to kill Americans.
Just like you backed Ghadafi & even Bin Laden.
Gee. For a second there, I thought you were going to start Bush-Bashing again. Instead, you just erupted with more rant-vomit.

Go spit in the mirror, boy.

Location hidden

#855185 Feb 6, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Virginia State House Speaker Kills GOP ‘Dirty Trick’
The Virginia House of Delegates killed a plan by the state Senate GOP to redraw legislative lines Wednesday. The Senate GOP plan emerged out of a surprise vote on Inaguration Day that took advantage of the absence of a Democratic state senator, a civil rights leader who had traveled to Washington, DC for the inauguration. Democrats called it a "dirty trick" and Republican state leaders like Gov. Bob McDonnell and Lt. Gov. Bill Bolling condemned the move.
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/v...
Lorac will be disappointed.

She likes to cheat.
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#855186 Feb 6, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You idiots bring the slavery crap up because Obama is black, ergo, he must be a victim of slavery somehow.
Tip: His father was not a descendant of any slave living on American soil so Obama has no legitimate claim to that poor, ghetto victim attitude he exudes.
DUNCE WHERE DID YOU GET THAT FROM MY POSTING MY POST ARE THE OPP WHY DO I BOTHER YOU IGNORANT FOOL xyz I dont aww watever

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#855187 Feb 6, 2013
Truth is no SIN wrote:
<quoted text>AND ALSO SO SO CALLED BLACK PEOPLE AND SO CALLED WHITES CAN SEE THEIR HISTORY IN AMERICA AND SEE THEIR LIES TO THEMSELVES xyz so little F UP DON'T READ CONTINUE WITH YOUR SOAPs
Idiots like you only bring it up to try and make modern day whites feel guilty for something that they had nothing to do with and piss off blacks who have never experienced slavery feel righteous in their hatred towards whites. Guess which group your propaganda works on best. The ones who think it will benefit them somehow.

Lapeer, MI

#855188 Feb 6, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you - 8 years old?
You are the last person in the world to judge maturity, boy.
A Jew Spams in Brooklyn

Houston, TX

#855189 Feb 6, 2013
Truth is no SIN wrote:
HId risen more or less in step with the intermarriage rate over the decades and it is higher today than during Jim Crow, when switching your endogamous group membership was considered criminal fraud.
There are several ways of measuring the annual rate of Black-to-White self-identity switof pices do precisely this (along with many other questions) in longitudinal studies meant to track lifelong earnings and health, respectively, of large numbers of Americans. For example, the Department of Labor’s Nd women yearly since 1979opulation or would have required the average yearly injection into t(.0023 percent).5 Of course, such a flow is unlikely to have happened at a st after establishing the baseline.
Jew-boy? Jew-boy? Where can that Jew-boy be? He's always gettin' into something!

Location hidden

#855190 Feb 6, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You idiots bring the slavery crap up because Obama is black, ergo, he must be a victim of slavery somehow.
Funny. Usually you nitwits claim he's acting like a King or Messiah or Dictator.

Where'd you get your stupid idea??

Oh, I forgot, you're a Waxturd Sockpuppet!!

Stupid as the original.
A Jew Spams in Brooklyn

Houston, TX

#855191 Feb 6, 2013
Truth is no SIN wrote:
<quoted text>YOU YYOU OK BREATHE YOU YOU U MADE SENSE I speechless
Jew-Boy? Where are you Jew-boy? Come home now! Lassie, go find Jew-boy, he might be in the well again!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#855192 Feb 6, 2013
History 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
However, there are some fundamental problem with the way you formulated the "question." (surprise, surprise.)
When Sean Penn travels to Iran (did he?) or Cuba or Venezuela,(did he?) he doesn't go there to 'support "our" enemies.' in the first place he's part of the word "our," in your sentence, is he not? And secondly, who says he would go to those places to give support to our (sic) enemies? You see the problem? you framed the question to produce a particular question so it's not really a question at allll is it, johnny boy? don't you pathetic old clowns ever get tired of playing this game?
Who is the republican strategist who gets paid to go on Fox News and re-define the language so as to generate particular answers? Is it Kurtz? Luntz? Some sort of German gutter name like that..
The Obama policy is like "double secret probation."

There are no rules, no criteria, just whatever in the judgment of a "high-ranking government official" justifies marking you for death. So, if you don't know the criteria, you won't ever see the drone coming.
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#855193 Feb 6, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
NOW THIS DUNCE CONFUSED WHATEVER DOES SO IGNORANT THAT SHE DOES SHE OBAMA IS AS WHITE AS HE IS BLACK YOU ARE JUST LIKE A 3/5 DEMOCRAT THATS WHY I POST THIS HISTORY DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING IN YOUR PAST TO HIDE LOLOLOLO xyz YOU GOT A BLACK GREAT GREAT GRANMAMMA lolol or a little ITIALIAN MAYBE HUH lololo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 6 min RACE 639
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 7 min RACE 1,299
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min loose cannon 178,585
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 10 min RACE 7,795
Word (Dec '08) 12 min RACE 4,753
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 14 min RACE 1,501
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 15 min RACE 4,742
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr PEllen 98,344

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]