Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,372)

Showing posts 787,421 - 787,440 of1,036,083
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
NWaxman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
just another day in the 'hood where most vote Democrat
Bronx boy, 9, clings to life after being tossed off roof by 17-year-old neighbor, police say
if Obama had a son, he'd look just like this hoodie wearer.
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/bronx/roof...
And if you had one he'd look just like Margaret Hamilton.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Truth is no SIN wrote:
TO DESTROY A NATION, DEBASE THE LANGUAGE, CULTURE AND BORDERS AND THE COMMUNITY NORMS AND DESTROY THE BASIS FOR ANY NATION TO DEFEND ITSELF FROM A FOREIGN INVADER OR THE ENEMY WITHIN
If one wants to destroy any nation, one must usually destroy the basis for it which is its language, culture and borders. And that is exactly what the SSG has worked so hard to do. Homeland Security keeps blowing the whistle on terrorists under every rock (“if you see something say something”) but refuses to close the southern American Border and secure it and in many cities has mandated immunity from arrest for illegals. This shows that any so called concerns for stopping terrorism are really non-existent.
Some cities are designated “sanctuary cities”where immigrants can not be arrested for being illegal. The police have been instructed not to disclose it. And the Mexican drug cartels are knowingly supported by the CIA and given free access to American markets as long as they continue splitting profits and using wall street banks for their money laundering. A nice arrangement, no? But nice for who, for the SSG but deadly for America.
BLACKS SUPPORT THE DEMOCRATS WHO SUPPORT THE ILLEGAL MEXICAN WHO IS KILLING BLACKS IN COMPTON CALIFORNIA
Jane? Get your son to Bellevue, before something happens.

“"festivus lentel"”

Since: Feb 13

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Truth is no SIN wrote:
<quoted text>this is too easy your nasty oar mother IS shi*
Boy, now there's a cryptic comment if I ever shi* one.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
the white man is behind every damn gun used to kill. its the greed factor that pits once racial group against the other. the open convincing that the other race is your enemy...when in reality the evil white man is the real enemy. its like, kill each other and our white race will be in charge for at least another 25yrs.
Did you hear about that veteran, only 25 years old who served 4 years in Iraq, murdered two others at a shooting range; they were trying to help him with his PTSD! By taking him shooting? They said it was therapy. They're dead now.
NWaxman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>What planet did you say you come from?
Oh Lookie here - I flsuhed out a Moonbat!
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

US control is diminishing, but it still thinks it owns the worldThe United States has long assumed the right to use violence to achieve its aims, but it is now less able to implement its policies
This piece is adapted from Uprisings, a chapter in Power Systems: Conversations on Global Democratic Uprisings and the New Challenges to US Empire, Noam Chomsky's new book of interviews with David Barsamian (with thanks to the publisher, Metropolitan Books). The questions are Barsamian's, the answers Chomsky's.

Does the United States still have the same level of control over the energy resources of the Middle East as it once had?

The major energy-producing countries are still firmly under the control of the western-backed dictatorships. So, actually, the progress made by the Arab spring is limited, but it's not insignificant. The western-controlled dictatorial system is being eroded. In fact, it's been being eroded for some time. So, for example, if you go back 50 years, the energy resources – the main concern of US planners – have been mostly nationalised. There are constantly attempts to reverse that, but they have not succeeded.

Take the US invasion of Iraq, for example. To everyone except a dedicated ideologue, it was pretty obvious that we invaded Iraq not because of our love of democracy but because it's maybe the second- or third-largest source of oil in the world, and is right in the middle of the major energy-producing region. You're not supposed to say this. It's considered a conspiracy theory.

The United States was seriously defeated in Iraq by Iraqi nationalism – mostly by nonviolent resistance. The United States could kill the insurgents, but they couldn't deal with half a million people demonstrating in the streets. Step by step, Iraq was able to dismantle the controls put in place by the occupying forces. By November 2007, it was becoming pretty clear that it was going to be very hard to reach US goals. And at that point, interestingly, those goals were explicitly stated. So in November 2007 the Bush II administration came out with an official declaration about what any future arrangement with Iraq would have to be. It had two major requirements: one, that the United States must be free to carry out combat operations from its military bases, which it will retain; and, two, "encouraging the flow of foreign investments to Iraq, especially American investments". In January 2008, Bush made this clear in one of his signing statements. A couple of months later, in the face of Iraqi resistance, the United States had to give that up. Control of Iraq is now disappearing before their eyes.

Iraq was an attempt to reinstitute by force something like the old system of control, but it was beaten back. In general, I think, US policies remain constant, going back to the second world war. But the capacity to implement them is declining.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
A 5th grade Teacher asking her students how you Spell ‘Incompetence‘all of the Students raise their Hands, OK, Joey spell ’Incompetence’ OBAMA!!
so it goes in the aryan nation home school setting. momma teach us some more.....now let us pray over our t'bags...slurp away my precious little racists.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
A 5th grade Teacher asking her students how you Spell ‘Incompetence‘all of the Students raise their Hands, OK, Joey spell ’Incompetence’ OBAMA!!
Authorities in Oklahoma responded Monday morning to Coweta Intermediate High School after a ninth grade student reportedly committed suicide in a bathroom.
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
no one had me or will have me in chains. i'm free and armed to fck anyone up that tries to enslave me.
YOUR MIND IS ALL Fd up you armed your party wants to disarm you you sound craZY LIKE DUMB NOW YOU SOUND LIKE A TEAPARTY MEMBER libs lolololol confused PRESSURE BURST PIPES LOLOLOL
neanderthal

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Jane can't get out of the ghetto; must suck to be you.
Haha!

You married yourself into it!!!!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"Light duty personnel"?
Pencil pushers?
WhineyIndependen tMajority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit your GD f*cking whining about cvil war & have some guts & do it.
My God, I'm tired of hearing this sane old crap from your moronic Tea Bagging assh*les.
DO IT or STFU
Hey, hey now-that kinda cussing is just not necessary. Shame on you Duh A Vey!

WTH, no wonder younger generations are so, so..occupy toilet streeterish.

Now you just go wash your potty mouth out! For Shame!
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
the white man is behind every damn gun used to kill. its the greed factor that pits once racial group against the other. the open convincing that the other race is your enemy...when in reality the evil white man is the real enemy. its like, kill each other and our white race will be in charge for at least another 25yrs.
racists obama supporter over here lilly libs hear this LOLOLOLHAHAHAHA slave samuel l jackson in django over here sammyboy
CluwessOkupywine streeters

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Truth is no SIN wrote:
<quoted text>YOUR MIND IS ALL Fd up you armed your party wants to disarm you you sound craZY LIKE DUMB NOW YOU SOUND LIKE A TEAPARTY MEMBER libs lolololol confused PRESSURE BURST PIPES LOLOLOL
No truth in your statement-unless you cannot distinguish the difference between the whiney vagrant type occupy toilet streeters and the MUCH kinder, much more refined and much more realistic TEA Partay, due to some sort of libuhrulTic Mentality disorder-like delusionality.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You were right Homer! Hope you won a pile of money
All Obama supporters have piles.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Jane has been lost in your neighborhood? Couldn't she find you behind the warehouse?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
You claim a civil war is inevitable and I'M the dumbass???
You keep asking the same dumbass question and YOU"RE bored???
You didn't respond to how I exposed your faulty logic on the same dumbass question you keep asking and I"M the one "dodging"?????
By your own logic, congress controls the budget:
<Quote DBWriter> "Clinton had to be dragged kicking and screaming to all the Republican legislation that made the government fiscally sound."
Wouldn't a more logical question be, Where's Obama going to get the money that congress spent?
Regarding Benghazi, there is ZERO evidence that Obama interfered with the on site military and State Department officials that were handling the situation. Where he was at the time is no more relevant than where you were at the time.
You can google to find out who the president is.
All of you Democrats give all credit to Obama for everything. So, let's call it Obama's government.
... unless Obama is just a cardboard cutout of a commercial to make it looke like someone's actually president....

You still haven't answered the question.

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

A source of money will suffice.

I know you're completely ignorant of things like chains of command, so I'll simplify it for you.
The State Department has a chain of command that goes up to the Secretary of State.
The Department of Defense has a chain of command that goes up to the Secretary of Defense.
Both the Secretary of State and the Secretary of Defense answer directly to the president.
The AC-130s and Force Recon Marine units are part of the Department of Defense, and do not answer to orders from the Department of State.
The Department of Defense assets (AC-130s and Force Recon Marine units) were prepositioned specifically to respond to an attack on our embassy in Libya. With the deployment orders are default execution orders, which would have been to responde to an attack on our embassy in Libya.
Nobody in the Department of State can give any orders to anyone in the Department of Defense.
Only the president can order the default orders that were the sole purpose of prepositioning the AC-130s and Force Recon Marine units to be nullified. In other words, the Secretary of State has no authority to issue such an order.

So, who was using presidential authority to cancel the default orders of the AC-130 and Force Recon Marine units that were prepositioned specifically and solely to respond to an attack on our embassy in Libya?
Which leads us right back to the original question:

Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American embassy security detatchment in Benghazi while the real-time video was being watched in the White House and the presidential order for the AC-130 and Force Recon Marine units to disregard their default orders?

A location will suffice.

Then, why did Obama lie for two weeks?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
When did Obama stand before the UN and blame it on a video? Post your source.
Now, stop hyperventilating, take a deep breath and read from your own source:
September 12 -- President Barack Obama:
"The United States condemns in the strongest terms this outrageous and shocking attack.... No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation."
September 12 -- Obama, at a campaign event in Las Vegas, again uses the "act of terror" line:
"No act of terror will dim the light of the values that we proudly shine on the rest of the world, and no act of violence will shake the resolve of the United States of America."
He repeats the line again the next day in Golden, Colorado. "I want people around the world to hear me: To all those who would do us harm, no act of terror will go unpunished."
October 16 -- Obama, speaking to GOP challenger Mitt Romney at their second debate:
"The day after the attack, governor, I stood in the Rose Garden and I told the American people in the world that we are going to find out exactly what happened; that this was an act of terror. And I also said that we're going to hunt down those who committed this crime."
Almost 5 months ago. Anyone been arrested and tried yet?

“"festivus lentel"”

Since: Feb 13

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

History 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a broken record? Didn't you post this very same thing last night? And didn't we already have closure to this lame argument?
Go back and re-read the posts last night. I have complete faith and confidence you will. Just click "previous page" until you do.
Good boy.
He learned it from you, baby. But, you're misreading the situation. This... "broken record" syndrome you describe is the entire base of every argument you clowns have made on here since... well... forever. You say shit over and over and over again in hopes something will eventually stick. It's a trite and boring rhetorical device with which I'm now going to box your ears until you scream.

You didn't go to a first tier school, carol, I can tell. Anyone can tell. The reason first tier schools are called first tier schools is because they teach people independent thinking; what you call, academic liberalism. The reason they produce so many of what you call "liberals" is because that's their job. If you were to send your kid to college already knowing the facts about everything then why would you send him or her to college? To reinforce what they already "knew" to be true?

Why bother to think about anything, carol? Why not just go with your gut and respond the way mom would've if she'd been a big whore like you? You obviously know all the answers, even to subjective questions like, "Why don't we go spend 5 trillion dollars and kill a bunch of people who had never attacked us in any way? Maybe we can kill a lot of them and enrich redneck businesses in the US and China?"

We are by no means finished with these questions, carol. I intend to complete the education your "top-ten" public university obviously failed to do.

In short, carol, dear: Why go to school to hear the same things you learned at home?
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
i don't live amongst your inlaws and we know it must suck to be you; otherwise you wouldn't be on here 24/7. gee, who can tell us why the affirmative action ambulance chaser works nights and weekends?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 787,421 - 787,440 of1,036,083
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min Frijoles 65,486
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 52 min Scrutiny 167,778
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 43,114
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Whiny1 4,037
ask amy 4-22 3 hr Zap Brannigan 59
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Dusty Mangina 47,151
Abby 4-22 5 hr pde 30
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr ScarletandOlive 96,199
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••