Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
787,201 - 787,220 of 1,082,537 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Taxpayer

Roxboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it when you right whiners defend terrorists who plot against America & send suicide bombers to kill Americans.
Just like you backed Ghadafi & even Bin Laden.
When you Communist do not support the right to a fair trial for all Americans accused of a crime you are not an American. You’re a fascist just as the Nazis.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Torture was against the law.
Eliminating terrorists when there are no other options, is not.
Ah, yes. I can see how information will be gathered....

Investigator: "Do you like your tea? Are you comfortable?"
Terrorist: "Yes. The tea is quite fine. I am a big fan of yerba matte. And, this leather chair is exquisite. It seems to cradle me with care."
Investigator: "Well, I guess we can begin our discussion about who is a terrorist and where they are."
Terrorist: "I'm glad you asked. I'll tell you everything I know."

You are such an idiot.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Flactonomics:
Getting a credit on your account is totally different than a refund check.
Getting a Discount is totally different than getting an instant rebate.
Handing someone $200.00 and him giving you $20 back is totally different than just giving him $180.00
Flactonomics.
You're a f==king moran. There is no discount. There is no instant rebate. There is no discount. There is no refund check.. You are not giving anybody money so there is nothing to give back! Letting people keep the money they earn is not a subsidy, you mope!!!
Forks_make_Us_fa t

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

47%er and NIMBY...(AKA: not in my backyard)

"One of the world's premiere environmentalists, credited as a founder of the green movement, is fighting plans to erect wind turbines in his own village"

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Tea Party 2.0: Focus On The Four R’s & Fight Back
Rebrand the Tea Party: Keep the mission, dump the name.
The Tea Party brand has been effectively destroyed. After three years of demonizing the Tea Party as ‘racist,’‘extremist,’ and ‘radical,’ the brand has become a cancer.
It is now a drag on the candidates it supports, with the Left (and GOP establishment types like Karl Rove) gleefully labeling conservative candidates as “outside the mainstream.”
In the meantime, while the Tea Party had once enjoyed 24% popularity, according to a recent Rasmussen poll, only 8% of Americans now identify themselves as members of the Tea Party.
While that is the lowest it has been in the three years, there is some positive news in that poll: Thirty percent of the poll’s participants do hold favorable views of the Tea Party. That is something to build on.
However, insofar as it has been branded and is now associated with negativism, the brand itself must change in order to build and grow again.
http://www.redstate.com/2013/02/05/tea-party-...
We have those 8% on here!
Taxpayer

Roxboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, don't shoot the messenger. Check out what other Republicans think about teabaggers:
Karl Rove
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/02/karl-ro...
Bobby Jindal (stupid party)
http://news.yahoo.com/jindal-gop-must-stop-be...
So you hide behind other.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> You're a f==king moran. There is no discount. There is no instant rebate. There is no discount. There is no refund check.. You are not giving anybody money so there is nothing to give back! Letting people keep the money they earn is not a subsidy, you mope!!!
Lol, you're a blockhead
Forks_make_Us_fa t

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

47%ers and negating bad publicity...

"Downgrade This! Standard and Poor’s Sued By US Government"

http://www.redstate.com/2013/02/05/downgrade-...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because Bush failed in the attempt does not mean it was a reason.
The dream of an oil rich nation that would be a close ally.
An oil rich country for Halliburton.
As it was, it propped up the price of oil making oil companies prosper. That Iraq war probably jacked up the price of oil by $30/ bbl.
Perhaps you were in a coma when Obama declared himself and all of his subjects to be the subjects of the King of Saudi Arabia.

Do you ever listen to what comes out of your ignorant mouth?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
When you Communist do not support the right to a fair trial for all Americans accused of a crime you are not an American. You’re a fascist just as the Nazis.
RealDave is hiding out in camouflage. A lock-step brown shirt to say the least.
NWaxman

Mineola, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

As I hide behind other! Taxpayer!!
Taxpayer

Roxboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Tea Party 2.0: Focus On The Four R’s & Fight Back
Rebrand the Tea Party: Keep the mission, dump the name.
The Tea Party brand has been effectively destroyed. After three years of demonizing the Tea Party as ‘racist,’‘extremist,’ and ‘radical,’ the brand has become a cancer.
It is now a drag on the candidates it supports, with the Left (and GOP establishment types like Karl Rove) gleefully labeling conservative candidates as “outside the mainstream.”
In the meantime, while the Tea Party had once enjoyed 24% popularity, according to a recent Rasmussen poll, only 8% of Americans now identify themselves as members of the Tea Party.
While that is the lowest it has been in the three years, there is some positive news in that poll: Thirty percent of the poll’s participants do hold favorable views of the Tea Party. That is something to build on.
However, insofar as it has been branded and is now associated with negativism, the brand itself must change in order to build and grow again.
http://www.redstate.com/2013/02/05/tea-party-...
Americans win their freedom with less than 37% we can do it again. S. Whittemore.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Americans win their freedom with less than 37% we can do it again. S. Whittemore.
Ban Guns or Ban Liberals?

http://www.youtube.com/embed/vsVCHE7ayPE...

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

waxturd couldn't stand it any more, all his posts were getting hammered so he blanketed the morning's messages with his judge-it machine! So much for his short stint in a reality based world.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> leosanabananarama will be making fun of you for misspelling "principal" as "principle".
Lily also thinks Manhattan is spelled Manhatten. this is probably due to never leaving her Florida gated pen. which is just as well, since the last time she was here in the city, she wore yellow shorts with disastrous consequences when tourists started jumping on her, thinking she was a yellow cab.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
We have those 8% on here!
ah yes. the easy targets.

but we better watch out. they're getting ready to rebrand. watch for HUGE changes in the rhetoric.

we wish. but i can't wait to hear: It's not called the Tea Party anymore! Get it right you commie!

maybe we should help with the 'new' name.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
i can't find that one on the net. other than your post.
NWaxman

Mineola, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>Lily also thinks Manhattan is spelled Manhatten. this is probably due to never leaving her Florida gated pen. which is just as well, since the last time she was here in the city, she wore yellow shorts with disastrous consequences when tourists started jumping on her, thinking she was a yellow cab.
Is that supposed to be a joke? Thud. Do you always have conversations with well known internet trolls? So much for your credibilty. LMAO!!
Taxpayer

Roxboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Ban Guns or Ban Liberals?
http://www.youtube.com/embed/vsVCHE7ayPE...
http://memory.loc.gov/ammem/today/apr19.html
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i can't find that one on the net. other than your post.
Find this on the internet. You still have not told us why the ghettos and projects are magnets for your culture of violence and blacks.. How or why did that happen?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info