Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
787,121 - 787,140 of 1,101,343 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Nj raider 1

United States

#854747 Feb 5, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Timothy McVeigh and The Boy Messiah: "What's a little peripheral damage, eh?"
The only difference between a Cop and a Criminal is the badge.
The only difference between the Jerk-In-Chief and Osama Bin Laden is this: Bin Laden didn't golf.
why do ya'll give a f ck? Bush has over 600,000 bodies on his hands, thats the difference, but that can be ignored because he's white right. I wish ya'll racists would just say it & stop hiding behind the guise of justice

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#854748 Feb 5, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> why do ya'll give a f ck? Bush has over 600,000 bodies on his hands, thats the difference, but that can be ignored because he's white right. I wish ya'll racists would just say it & stop hiding behind the guise of justice
Go back to sleep, racist.

There are some patriotic Americans here. Don't like it?

Go play with your EBT card and free cellphone.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nj raider 1

United States

#854749 Feb 6, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to sleep, racist.
There are some patriotic Americans here. Don't like it?
Go play with your EBT card and free cellphone.
Yea whatever peckerwood. Put some sun block on your red neck. I can't believe you tried the reverse psychology tactic. I'm far from racist. I jute don't like your kind. Take it personal! You seem to know an awful lot about ebt cards. You sure you don't receive assistance? You mad because I let the topix crowd in on your little secret! How does that work? You think your entitled yet talk shyt about those receiving gov't entitlements. Where they do that at?i wasn't even talking to you. Should've kept quiet & minded your business. Notre look what you've started
PDUPONT

Chester, MA

#854750 Feb 6, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
How many big, black flags waving for weeks and cable requests for extra security help does it take to reach the campaign podiums of the world stage?
Let's lick a tootsie pop and see?
Foreign Policy Failure.
And which party cut funding for diplomatic security?
thehill.com/.../250237-gop-embassy-security-c... ...
PDUPONT

Chester, MA

#854751 Feb 6, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody knows the answer, dufus. I just pointed out that "taxes" isn't a source of money. It's merely a method of collecting money from a source of money.
You pretend to know the plan for government. So, how about you answer this question.
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
Or, you can just come out and say it, the Democrats don't even have a plan for government.
It's not Obama's government you vomitous cretin, it's our government. It's the government that maintains our interstate highways which makes commerce possible. It makes sure that the air you breath and water you drink doesn't kill you. It runs those weather satellites that give advance warnings of hurricanes and other dangerous weather conditions. It runs the Coast Guard that rescues those who've found themselves in dire circumstances at sea and interdict drug shipments.
You're an idiot DB.
PDUPONT

Chester, MA

#854752 Feb 6, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Cuz we all know that the liberals believe that it is better to be on welfare and food stamps than working for minimum wage. They always know how to take the moral high ground. HA
HEY STUPID! Most of those on food stamps and getting supplemental income from the government are those working for minimum wages. Liberals like me want them to make enough to become contributing members of society but morons like you are just fine with people like the Walton family making their billions off the backs of their workers and selling cheap crap from overseas produced with slave wages.
You're an idiot!
PDUPONT

Chester, MA

#854753 Feb 6, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
... yeah, and the 49ers could have won the Super Bowl if the lights didn't go out.
But, you got one thing right. It was Panetta that got bin Laden. Obama didn't even have a goddam clue the operation was happening until it was leaked to Vallerie Jarrett the mission was about 40 minutes from landing in bin Laden's compound.... not quite enough time for Vallerie Jarrett to warn bin Laden so he could get out of there before the SEALs arrived with greetings from the United States.
Another inane DB fantasy without a single shred of evidence to back it up.
You're a liar and an idiot DB.
PDUPONT

Chester, MA

#854754 Feb 6, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Where was Obama during the 7-hour battel between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American embassy security detatchment in Benghazi while the real-time video was being watched in the White House?
Who in the White House gave the orders for the AC-130 and Marine Force Recon units specifically prepositioned to respond to specifically an attack on the embassy in specifically Libya to disregard their default orders while they watched Al Qaeda kill Americans on real-time video?
Got an answer for these questions, dufus?
... empty chair....
Another inane DB fantasy without a single shred of evidence to back it up.
You're a liar and an idiot DB.
Jerry Brown

Windsor, CT

#854756 Feb 6, 2013
Farts anyone? Fart is the new cool thing to say for California Democrat governors who are have a mental maturity of an eighth grader.

Ahhhh, Democrats are so classy (NOT!)

NJ produces Democrat Congressman child molesters

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#854757 Feb 6, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
If you work in a bakery and earn $50k/year and are taxed at a rate of 28% but your neighbor who also earns $50/year but, as an employee in the subsidized shoe manufacturing industry, is taxed at a rate of 15% is he being subsidized?
no
PedophilesareSic k

London, KY

#854758 Feb 6, 2013
Debils Teeny Penis wrote:
<quoted text>
Son,
If I've told you once, I've told you a hundred times not to let your teeny weeny penis affect your self-esteem.
Now, you must stop taking out your sexual frustrations on other people just because they aren't stymied like you are...down there.
Try and remember the things I taught you and be a good boy.
Just remember mommy wuvs you. You'll always be my wittle debil with a cute wittle penis.
They let you pedophiles out of containment for an extra few minutes this evening?

They shouldn't. Or are you just showing by example, there is no "cure" for it.

Sicko....stay AWAY from the children, you low life piece of vermin.
POTUSworshipersa reSick

London, KY

#854759 Feb 6, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
You've gone totally Nugent with this unconstitutional government you imagine.
You lost, and you just can't get over it.
Obama is your Lord and Master.
Deal with it.
<quoted text>
You in the same cell with the pedo?

You people really are unbelievably sick in duh bobblehead.
Liberalsare Sick

London, KY

#854760 Feb 6, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Try counting the fingers on your other hand, the last budget signed into law was 2010. So as it stands now, only two haven't been.
What part of the article posted did you NOT understand.

Get a clue.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#854761 Feb 6, 2013
History 101 wrote:
Okay, guess the coast is clear - for now. Back to my last topix name before it, too, got stolen.
This president is trying to checkmate the Republican Party.
He's not concerned about the debt.
Or the spending.
Or the terrorist attack on 9/11 in Benghazi.
Or bringing the nation together.
Or jobs.
He's just concerned about destroying any and all opposition.
Sounds very Marxist to me.
May be why a lot of the grown up type people don't like him.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#854762 Feb 6, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Really???
Are you really that fckin' stupid???
Where pray tell, does the federal government get the money to pay its bills?
What is embossed on every check from the Federal Government?
If you owe Federal Taxes who do you make the check out to?
You can't blame Nuculer, Dave, or I for DBWronger being so insanely stupid as to not ask the right question.
Remember-azz plaskit dosn't float in a REAL economy...mostly because all it's good for swiping with is chit.

(looking back to the first ever US credit DOWNGRADE)
The decision came after a day of furious back-and-forth debate between the Obama administration and S&P. Treasury Department officials fought back hard, arguing that the firm’s political analysis was flawed and that it had made a numerical error in a draft of its downgrade report that overstated the deficit over 10 years by $2 trillion. Officials had reviewed the draft earlier in the day.

“A judgment flawed by a $2 trillion error speaks for itself,” a Treasury spokesman said Friday night.....

Goldfarb, Z. "S&P downgrades U.S. credit rating for first time". The Washington Post. Business. Web. 8/4/2011.

Budgetless Losers.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#854763 Feb 6, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Really???
Are you really that fckin' stupid???
Where pray tell, does the federal government get the money to pay its bills?
CHINA

Talk about stupid..Duhmazz.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#854764 Feb 6, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't written a check in years. Are you one of those people who writes a check in the checkout at the supermarket? Everybody in line behind you knows you won't have sufficient funds to cover that check for another day or two and that that's why you're writing a check. You're also pissing us off 'cause we have more important things to do than subsidize your poor money management skills with our time.
Your bank got wise to your FRAUD and extortion? Or the law?

Grow up.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#854765 Feb 6, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
Justice Department memo defending the U.S. government’s ability to order the killing of American citizens if they believe them to be “senior operational leaders” or “an associated force,” even if they don’t have any evidence that the person targeted is actually engaged in or plotting an attack on the U.S.
We now have a true fascist government. Thanks the communist minded for voting another Hitler in to power.
Can't we ship them all to some deserted island, riddled with beetle dung landscape, where they can pick sand fleas for dinner off er each ofer everday?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#854766 Feb 6, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you cryin' about. Their entire argument is founded on Bush's argument for torture and the suspension of Due Process. Read the white paper for yourself.
Yes, this most horrible thing they've done can ALSO be ultimately blamed on Bush. I told y'all you wouldn't like it if the opposition got a hold of the powers y'all established.
Still havne't figured out it wasn't any US POTUS that attacked the nation on 9/11 yet eh imbecile?

Go stand in the line of hopelessly pathetic pointy hatheads-bezz sure to have dat gweedy ape palm stretched out big as duh rest of dem fweeloaders---maybe they'll gives yew some extera fwee obammy cell fone minutes ifn yew acts patheTIC enough.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#854767 Feb 6, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>

So it's all on the clowns. It's OBAMAS BUDGETLESS Gov't. And CHINER pays for what's being paid for anyway.
Yep.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crack and the Social, Moral, and Economic Decay... 1 hr joey 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Virus Infected 49,488
HKN Record Label Need UpComing Artist Call_0803... 3 hr mr innocent 1
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr andet1987 4,664
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr litesong 46,375
Michelle Obama, f/k/a MICHAEL LAVAUGHN ROBINSON 4 hr FXX 3
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 4 hr My Flowers 5
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr LRS 177,520
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000