Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#854894 Feb 6, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, two for one responses with middle school name-calling...hit a nerve did I, Methmouth pillbilly?(I was alluding to Native American's rights to gambling, etc., as provided by treaties...you were saying you were Native American, right, Crackhead...almost all of you Methmouth welfare-suckers claim to be Cherokee, right?) LMAO@U
Meltdown in progress. Btw, "methmouth pillbilly" IS middle school name calling.
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#854895 Feb 6, 2013
TAKE A LOOK INTO OBAMAS MIND THE LAWS THAT I WRITE AND SIGN WON'T GO INTO EFFECT UNTIL IM OUT OF OFFICE READ 3/5 DEMOCRATS BLACKMEN WILL BE LABELED DOMESTIC TERRORIST IN THE FUTURE LOOK AT THE NEW TREND FOR BKLACKMEN WITH THE BEARDS the VIOPLENT CRIME IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY what do you think comes next you only see the here and now what will you do protest when obama is gone no you cant if protest around fed buildings you gone FISCA< NDAA2012, and more the drones will come to the BLACK COMMUNITY time will tell, you think you are AMERICAS darling because of JZ, BEYONCE, KANYE they don't live where you do they don't have the image of threat that you do nobody knows you suspect time is on... yes it is time...
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#854896 Feb 6, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry homer, but you didn't build that successful argument.
Fine, agree. I have a self induced moratorium towards you for the next few days given the 49ers loss, I will speak no ill.

I will however continue to deride Flack for picking them thereby sealing their loss.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#854897 Feb 6, 2013
Neither Flake nor you have a clue as to what you're talking about.

All both of you do is tell how bad things are, as exhibited by your idiotic cut 'n pastes about how awful the Stock Market is truly doing.

Or Flake predicting a market crash, but staying invested because he secretly wants to go broke!!

While I have made a ton of money betting on Obama and America since 2009, you nitwits have lost your shirts betting against him and our nation!!

Real Americans,eh?? You hate your own Government, traitors!!

And your ignorance continues..........
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You are trying to reason with people who think the government is responsible for success.

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#854898 Feb 6, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll have to wait in line Shinningshitforbrains. I'm maxed at two morons per day on my special ed class load. I'm busy with Waxturd and DBWriter at the moment, although you're as bat shit crazy as either one of them.
Listen up, nightcrawler. If you lived another thousand years you could not reach his level of intelligence. You were spawned to creep, he was born to fly.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#854899 Feb 6, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You denying that money spent to protect Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, etc. do not factor into the price of oil??
In what world??
And why do you run off when a different measure of subsidy is mentioned??
Only tax breaks count as subsidies in your simplistic world??
You really don't understand what you're talking about, but we've found that to be common from you.
National security is not a subsidy.

Let's try and keep the goal line in one place.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#854900 Feb 6, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Plain Jane the pain is like the god she pretends to believe in: she has no son...now she might dress up in drag to diddle Methmouth occasionally, but that's just too disgusting to contemplate.
says the baby mama who spends hours ignoring her spawn while on topix. i have three sons and a daughter, all successful professionals. all independent. all from the same wonderful man I married BEFORE having MY children. it's cultural.

Location hidden

#854901 Feb 6, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Meltdown in progress. Btw, "methmouth pillbilly" IS middle school name calling.
Emaam projecting his mental state onto others. Again!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#854902 Feb 6, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Only tax breaks count as subsidies in your simplistic world??
I've been saying tax breaks are not subsidies. Your problem is that you only come here to get in pissing matches. For whatever reason, "winning" on the internet makes you feel good.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#854903 Feb 6, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, two for one responses with middle school name-calling...hit a nerve did I, Methmouth pillbilly?(I was alluding to Native American's rights to gambling, etc., as provided by treaties...you were saying you were Native American, right, Crackhead...almost all of you Methmouth welfare-suckers claim to be Cherokee, right?) LMAO@U
the fake indians are usually black.

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#854904 Feb 6, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuculur holds both hands out with his mouth open.
So he's actually a taker AND a giver.
....uh, daisies, sunshine, baby dolphins, fluffy clouds....aah...

q:

DebilsTeeny Weeny Penis

Orlando, FL

#854905 Feb 6, 2013
Heheheheheheheheh... you kiss it, it get a lot bigger. It wintertime, fo' christ's sake. Now, down in the islands in February I can serve drinks with it. They a l'il salty, but, people so inspired by the presentation they overlook the slight tang.

Location hidden

#854906 Feb 6, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does it say they have to use drones?
Still hungover from the Super Bowl??

Still crying?? Eyes too swollen to read??

You stupidly ask; "Where does it say they have to use drones?"

Because that was what your buddy Nobraina said;

""John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Using the Obama criteria, Nixon could taken out Bill Ayers with a drone.

----------

Try figuring out what the conversation was before looking like a jerk again.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#854907 Feb 6, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
That's as ridiculous as most of your childish nonsense.
Tax breaks for Oil Companies are very specific.
For instance, tell me how many general tax breaks are allowed to anything other than energy companies that allow them to deduct their foreign taxes paid for foreign production from their American Income Taxes.
I'll give you a couple of hours to answer.
"Topic 856 - Foreign Tax Credit

The foreign tax credit is intended to reduce the double tax burden that would otherwise arise when foreign source income is taxed by both the United States and the foreign country from which the income is derived.

Four tests must be met for the tax to qualify for the credit:

The tax must be a legal and actual foreign tax liability
The tax must be imposed on you
You must have paid or accrued the tax, and
The tax must be an income tax (or a tax in lieu of an income tax)"
So NotSurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#854908 Feb 6, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that supposed to be a joke? Thud. Do you always have conversations with well known internet trolls? So much for your credibilty. LMAO!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#854909 Feb 6, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Still hungover from the Super Bowl??
Still crying?? Eyes too swollen to read??
You stupidly ask; "Where does it say they have to use drones?"
Because that was what your buddy Nobraina said;
""John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Using the Obama criteria, Nixon could taken out Bill Ayers with a drone.
----------
Try figuring out what the conversation was before looking like a jerk again.
Bush couldn't waterboard terrorist, but obama can kill Americans.
So NotSurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#854910 Feb 6, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
Good morning from the unhinged one!!

If they purged the all sockpuppets from my head there would be nobody left but me, and that might as well be nobody if that happens.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#854911 Feb 6, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I am surprised you are still on speaking terms with Flack after his 'kiss of death' by his picking of the 49ers to win.
Sorry about them losing, I had them to win right up until Flack picked em.
I blame akers.

Location hidden

#854912 Feb 6, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been saying tax breaks are not subsidies. Your problem is that you only come here to get in pissing matches. For whatever reason, "winning" on the internet makes you feel good.
You are too ignorant to see that a subsidy is effectively the same thing as a tax break.

You seem to think that parsing everything down to nothing somehow helps your cause. It doesn't.

I don't come here to get into pissing contests, but the content from folks like you is so lame and dumb, it is required that someone set you straight.

You're another nitwit who hates Obama, and all you do is defend policies like tax breaks for oil companies, while everyone is looking to cut spending. Tax breaks and subsidies ARE spending!!

You moan how Obama spends too much, but when he suggest eliminating tax breaks for Corporations, all you do is whine.

The foreign tax credit is not a subsidy. It is a tax break that allows oil companies to deduct all foreign taxes they pay from their American Taxes.

Is that fair or proper?? If so, how??

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#854913 Feb 6, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Fine, agree. I have a self induced moratorium towards you for the next few days given the 49ers loss, I will speak no ill.
I will however continue to deride Flack for picking them thereby sealing their loss.
You have a way rubbing it in without actually rubbing it in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 6 min boundary painter 1,536
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min Earthling-1 49,342
Word (Dec '08) 9 min boundary painter 4,794
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 21 min JOEL 71,263
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 23 min Guru 182,143
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 26 min boundary painter 364
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 35 min boundary painter 1,142
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News