Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,355)

Showing posts 787,081 - 787,100 of1,072,426
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"shinningelectr0n"
Check out the definition of "real dumb", according to Webster, "real dumb" describes;
- A as*hole
- A turd
- A very stoopid person
- A troll
- A as*kisser
- A racist
- A bigot
- A hypocrite
- A liar
You have to admit, every one their descriptions fit "real dumb" to a T!!
I know you're tryin' Eed but you should stop.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Debils Teeny Penis wrote:
Well, guess I'm stuck with this topix name.
Unless debil steals this one too. Hope he does.
Careful Carol, Eed's liable to try to touch your Topix name ... offer ya candy ...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
The US Department of the Treasury.
Your first 40 years of childhood were the hardest. Growing old is inevitable, you growing up is not an option.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think Youtube is "liberal"?
The fact that they're extremely successful and just about everybody likes 'em?
I understand.
YouTube is famous for remaining a neutral vehicle for social/political exchanges and presentations.

Unlike you and your filth-ridden partisan mouth.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
You're absolutely right, you won't get anything for asking but I get to write off over $15,000 in charitable deductions this year. How much you writin' off?
Your lifestyle is so bad you can't even afford a nervous breakdown. The reason you had to put it on layaway. If robbers broke into your house and searched for money, You'd just laugh and search with them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Being Stupid is one thing but being so Stupid that you don't know that you're Stupid is Nuculur.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Treasury
Treasury
a. The department of a government in charge of the collection, management, and expenditure of the public revenue.
* A place in which treasure is kept.
* A place in which private or public funds are received, kept, managed, and disbursed.
You and Tenzing must be buttbuddies.
Really???

Are you really that fckin' stupid???

Where pray tell, does the federal government get the money to pay its bills?

What is embossed on every check from the Federal Government?

If you owe Federal Taxes who do you make the check out to?

You can't blame Nuculer, Dave, or I for DBWronger being so insanely stupid as to not ask the right question.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Apparently, Tenzing is one of those people who say, "I can't be out of money! I still have checks!"
Haven't written a check in years. Are you one of those people who writes a check in the checkout at the supermarket? Everybody in line behind you knows you won't have sufficient funds to cover that check for another day or two and that that's why you're writing a check. You're also pissing us off 'cause we have more important things to do than subsidize your poor money management skills with our time.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
And you believe in the tooth fairy, right??
A tax break for green energy is called a bailout, but tax breaks for oil companies are just fine, why they're not even subsidies and revenue neutral to boot, right??
Well guess what?? Somebody else pays for these tax subsidies, just as someone pays for farm tax subsidies, ethanol subsidies, etc.
Point is, oil and gas companies are generally very profitable, and tax subsidies are a reward for just what??
When Exxon makes record profits, why are they still allowed foreign tax credits??
Look it up before you answer.
<quoted text>
A tax break for oil exploration is for tried-and-true technologies inside of solid markets.

Tax breaks for Green Energy is for The Boy Messiah's friends, for untried and failed technologies and for markets that don't exist.
Read much? No? Green technologies have a great failure rate and would be long gone without taxpayer funds propping them up. Solar can't stand on its own. Geothermal can't. Wind Turbines can't. Corn Ethanol can't. Obama's 47% can't.

Crawl out from your racist bunker at least on the weekends and breath some fresh air apart from the stench around you.

Your hot air has made you into a frickin' unmoored balloon.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You have only one?
So is it necessary to cut government spending and the budget or not?
Nah, y'all just keep spending the way you've been spending. Not gonna bother me in the long run.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Money means nothing to Tenzing. Ask him for money and you will get nothing..
Ask him for intelligent conversation and discourse and you will also get nothing.
Taxpayer

Roxboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Justice Department memo defending the U.S. government’s ability to order the killing of American citizens if they believe them to be “senior operational leaders” or “an associated force,” even if they don’t have any evidence that the person targeted is actually engaged in or plotting an attack on the U.S.
We now have a true fascist government. Thanks the communist minded for voting another Hitler in to power.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

You couldn't handle 'shinningelectr0n' even if she came with instructions. It's OK if you disagree with her. She can't force you to be right.

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Yer such a flippin' stupid old fart that you don't even know when folks are humoring you.
Ask them for a pair of Superman leotards and they'll even send you some.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
When you finally kick off, they'll place the garbage bag inside the Old Fart Hall of Fame.
You'll have to wait in line Shinningshitforbrains. I'm maxed at two morons per day on my special ed class load. I'm busy with Waxturd and DBWriter at the moment, although you're as bat shit crazy as either one of them.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Abortion clinics get certain subsidies, er I mean tax breaks.
Now you're getting somewhere.

Everybody gets them, subsidies, that is.

We've got to start somewhere, and getting rid of the tremendous amount of breaks built into the tax code would be a good place to start.

As I recall, most subsidies, or tax breaks are intended to help a company or sector compete and grow.

Do you really think XOM or COP need tax breaks to compete??

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
YouTube is famous for remaining a neutral vehicle for social/political exchanges and presentations.
Unlike you and your filth-ridden partisan mouth.
I'm not the one who labeled them "liberal" dumbass. You'll have to take it up with the other dumbass.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"shinningelectr0n"
Check out the definition of "real dumb", according to Webster, "real dumb" describes;
- A as*hole
- A turd
- A very stoopid person
- A troll
- A as*kisser
- A racist
- A bigot
- A hypocrite
- A liar
You have to admit, every one their descriptions fit "real dumb" to a T!!
Well, Well,.... looks like ImaginaryDave/RealDumb is sort of like a Universal Man; a One-Size-Fits-All jerk.

Can you just imagine his mother placing a list inside of his undies so he wouldn't forget who he is?...a list that says

- A as*hole
- A turd
- A very stoopid person
- A troll
- A as*kisser
- A racist
- A bigot
- A hypocrite
- A liar

?????

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Ow, you hurt my feeling.
Wrong. Can't hurt what isn't there.

...which also means that I couldn't hurt your intelligence.

Try another tack.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

History 101 wrote:
Legal experts expressed grave reservations Tuesday about an Obama administration memo concluding that the United States can order the killing of American citizens believed to be affiliated with al-Qaida — with one saying the White House was acting as “judge, jury and executioner.”
The experts said that the memo, first obtained by NBC News, threatened constitutional rights and dangerously expanded the definition of national self-defense and of what constitutes an imminent attack.
“Anyone should be concerned when the president and his lawyers make up their own interpretation of the law or their own rules,” said Mary Ellen O’Connell, a law professor at the University of Notre Dame and an authority on international law and the use of force.
“This is a very, very dangerous thing that the president has done,” she added.
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/02/05/16...
With all due respect, this law professor needs to take a ticket and get in line when it comes to the very, very dangerous things this president does.
What are you cryin' about. Their entire argument is founded on Bush's argument for torture and the suspension of Due Process. Read the white paper for yourself.

Yes, this most horrible thing they've done can ALSO be ultimately blamed on Bush. I told y'all you wouldn't like it if the opposition got a hold of the powers y'all established.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"nutsucker"
One more time you prove yourself to be an ignorantsonofabitch. The monies, president nobama, pisses away come from the American taxpayer. Not a problem for you, you are a taker, you have your hand out.
Peace
KMA
Nuculur holds both hands out with his mouth open.

So he's actually a taker AND a giver.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
The US Department of the Treasury.
Cute.

Are your pants full?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 787,081 - 787,100 of1,072,426
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Midlothian Composer 97,438
Stop Blaming Chicago Police 1 hr joey 5
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Midlothian Composer 3,817
Beach Towel Racism 2 hr needs another read 30
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 397
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 173,641
Negra Nagin gets 10 years-YEAH 3 hr WeStillPay2PutNaginAway 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••