Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#854555 Feb 5, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
A) Obama's not spending it.
B) The US Treasury is the source of all federal funds.
C) You're an ignorant twit.
Nice try Tenzing, I almost fell for it. All of the above is the correct answer.
aisling-

Bowling Green, OH

#854556 Feb 5, 2013
Carols Big Vagina wrote:
<quoted text>
In what? Are you referring to another branch of the cowardly and stoopid american military who couldn't find their asses with both hands? Fat, doughy, pin headed country boys with guns in the wrong country killing women and children and old men because the big ol' daddy figure tol' them to? Is that what you mean coward? This? This is the ultimate good in your beady eyes? To do what you're told no matter what it is? Are you retarded?(rhetorical.)
You keep thinking that, S for brains.

BTW...

Carols Big Vagina

Orlando, FL

#854557 Feb 5, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
The roof, the roof, the roof is on...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HtEcZmraIWIXX
Oh yeah? Well here's a movie fo' you you big bad brave moron...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Hahahahahahahahahah, you help him get his head blown off in the wrong country. How stoopid is the military? Du.. du.. duh.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#854558 Feb 5, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Justice Department white paper: government can kill American citizens without clear evidence (tell me this isn't the 'enemy within')
http://www.activistpost.com/2013/02/justice-d...
It is.

I understand the reasoning behind this along with the elimination of due process under Bush and I'm sure its founded on the best intentions but all Hitler wanted was prosperity and purity for his country.

This country's Rule of Law was established so that no Tyrant could arbitrarily imprison or execute you, the citizen.

That's over now; better start thinkin' up a new name.
Carols Big Vagina

Orlando, FL

#854559 Feb 5, 2013
"So, um, what happened to the other half of your head, Bob?"
"Oh, I lost it in Iraq, you know, 9/11?"
"What'd Iraq have to do with the Trade Center attacks, Bob?"
(slamming his hands down on the bed) "Dammit! You know I can't remember!"

Location hidden

#854560 Feb 5, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Justice Department white paper: government can kill American citizens without clear evidence (tell me this isn't the 'enemy within')
http://www.activistpost.com/2013/02/justice-d...
Hey, when you outlaw natural rights, only outlaws will have rights.

Location hidden

#854561 Feb 5, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try Tenzing, I almost fell for it. All of the above is the correct answer.
I was sure leaving "D)" off would fool ya.
Carols Big Vagina

Orlando, FL

#854562 Feb 5, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep thinking that, S for brains.
BTW...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vWtQ4lfU2voXX
Um, ok. Was that a trick statement or is you got the boys on my trail? Fuck you, pinhead. I'm not hard to find, I'd be just thrilled to meet you and see if I can re-focus that other eye of yours. What's it gonna be, cowboy, you gonna stand up like a man or is you gonna keep sendin' me pictures I couldn't care less about. I know what you are. I know what you represent. Go watch cartoons.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#854563 Feb 5, 2013
Carols Big Vagina wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =n75MDxkxOM4XX
Hahahahahahahahahah, you help him get his head blown off in the wrong country. How stoopid is the military? Du.. du.. duh.
You are a very special kind of idiot aren't you?
Carols Big Vagina

Orlando, FL

#854564 Feb 5, 2013
Jesus! Now there's another two and a half million of these clowns wandering around the country lookin' to prove their manhood. Piss on 'em. Country clowns.
aisling-

Bowling Green, OH

#854565 Feb 5, 2013
Carols Big Vagina wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =n75MDxkxOM4XX
I don't click the links of savages, dirt ball.

You can, however, send it to www.crymeariversavage .com
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#854566 Feb 5, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah moron you've posted this before but don't provide any evidence to back up your claims.
You're just another right wing idiot pulling stuff directly from your anal orifice.
So much to do...so little desire to research it you idiot. Mistakes are proof that you are trying dumbass.. Looking for friends with the same mental disorder as you...priceless!
aisling-

Bowling Green, OH

#854567 Feb 5, 2013
Carols Big Vagina wrote:
"So, um, what happened to the other half of your head, Bob?"
"Oh, I lost it in Iraq, you know, 9/11?"
"What'd Iraq have to do with the Trade Center attacks, Bob?"
(slamming his hands down on the bed) "Dammit! You know I can't remember!"
Q. What does aisling do when she sees the puss* running around with half a head?

A. Stops laughing and reloads.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#854568 Feb 5, 2013
Just when I think you couldn't say anything more stupid, you prove me wrong!!

---------

http://www.treasury.gov/Pages/default.aspx

&#8203;"Treasury promotes economic growth through policies to support job creation, investment, and economic stability. Treasury also oversees the production of coins and currency, the disbursement of payments to the public, revenue collection, and the funds to run the federal government."

I think that last line might refer to Obama's Gov't, as you incorrectly call it.

But then, you just layer the bulllshit so high, it's like playing wack-a-dweeb to get through the layers of lies.

You should be ashamed of yourself, but you're not smart enough to be.
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
... for the really, really slow people in the class.
Your answer is analogous to money growing on trees.
The Department of Treasury isn't a source fo money. The Department of Treasury is a repository for money collected from a source of money.
The Department of Treasury can't invent money, or conjure money out of thin air, and doesn't have a grove or trees out back where money grows on them.
Besides, the Department of Treasury is 16.5 trillion dollars in debt. It doesn't have any money.
So, where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
You have to identify a REAL source of money to answer the question. The Department of Treasury is not a source of money. The Department of Treasury is a REPOSITORY for money collected from a source of money.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#854569 Feb 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Flacktard.
Can't decide to get a 10% discount or a 10% instant rebate on his $200 purchase.
I mean, these two things are sooooooooooooooooooo different.
One way, he ends up with an extra $20 in his wallet and in the other way he ends up with an extra $20 in his wallet.
Doesn't matter Dumb Dave. When the Republican & Democrat go to NYC and see a homeless person, the plastic liberal will tell his Republican associate that they should give $20 to the homeless person and promptly take the $20 out of the Republican's pocket and give it to the homeless person.

Do you like music?

http://www.youtube.com/verify_controversy...

not sure why you liberals marked this as offensive. Must be the American flag.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#854570 Feb 5, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
To you and me...
It means one hell of a lot to the 100 percent of black people who voted for him.
100%??

There are blacks in the Republiclown Party, much to your dismay.

Did Allen West, Herman Cain, and Michael Steele, to name a few, vote for Obama??

Why do you say such stupid, racist things??

Could it be because you're a stupid racist??
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#854571 Feb 5, 2013
Who's doing the judgeits this time? The old White Bearded Bonehead is going to have a coronary & blame me again.

It's Waxballs - everyone is Waxturd!

How funny!!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#854572 Feb 5, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
If you work in a bakery and earn $50k/year and are taxed at a rate of 28% but your neighbor who also earns $50/year but, as an employee in the subsidized shoe manufacturing industry, is taxed at a rate of 15% is he being subsidized?
game on
Nj raider 1

United States

#854573 Feb 5, 2013
Truth is no SIN wrote:
<quoted text>BALCK PR$ESIDENT lolololol racists what about his white mother black tell that to the dead kids in chitown and look at the newtown kids who has a president that cares LOLOLOL black president take what ever you are given LOLOLOLO you aint like obama LOLOLOL
In lieu of you pilgrims scared to death someone is trying to take your guns, the President had his hands tied in implementing &/or tweaking already existing laws, but the fact remains, 1 black kid might kill 1,2 maybe 3 people & 2 outta 3 of them are accidents. On the other hand, white people execute planned assault style attacks on innocents purposely then blow their own dumass brains out. Now as a president there's really nothing you can do about gang violence giving the fact most of the murders are done with handguns, but the white mass murdering epidemic may not be stopped completely, but you can contain the number of casualties by banning certain types of weapons, so your theory is hog wash. Have you researched General Monk Monk? It's a good read, you might learn something!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#854574 Feb 5, 2013
ACLU going after hypocrite Obama on drone attacks...

"Kill List Exposed: Leaked Obama Memo Shows Assassination of US Citizens "Has No Geographic Limit""

http://www.democracynow.org/2013/2/5/kill_lis...

http://www.aclu.org/national-security/predato...

Meanwhile, the libtardocrites whine about Bush...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 17 min J RULES 70,087
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 31 min Stina2 98,502
Abby 10-23-14 32 min Stina2 1
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Concerned_American 352
Hoffa tells Chicago Teamsters they play pivotal... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr grave digger 47,495
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,653
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Grand Birther 179,351
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]