Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
786,841 - 786,860 of 1,081,819 Comments Last updated 2 min ago

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>You work for the oil industry, our tax dollars subsidize said industry.
Where do you think we get this money from? Oh, the U.S. Treasury that's right.
What subsidies?
Are you sure you're not just repeating some propaganda lie?

Tell us about those subsidies.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Valerie Plame was the source of the intel on WMDs in Iraq.
Robert Novak outed Valerie Plame.
The Democrats traded their support for the war in Iraq in exchange for the Republicans giving to them no effective oversight of their Marxist subprime housing loan program that collapsed our economy after two years of oversight by Democrats Dodd and Frank and that was an obvious failure as early as 2003.
Any questions?
Yes, I have one. Is it true that 2003 was also the year the Democrat Dodd got his sweatheart mortgage deal for his overseas rich guys home that led to him eventually giving up his seat in the Senate and becoming a lobbyist for leftwing movie industry?

I beoieve the SOPA Blackout angered the capitalist and greedy Democrat Dodd (he's also the guy that said "NO LOBBYING").

Google and 7,000 website blacked out to protest Dodd and his leftwingers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

I wonder if he is related to Al (Jazera) Gore? Al sure makes a better capitalist than he does a save the earth guy huckster. Al (Jazera) & Lobbyist greedy capitalist Dodd must be related!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>You work for the oil industry, our tax dollars subsidize said industry.
YOur answer is like when I asked my kids where money came from, and they said "your wallet".
The Treasure is not a source of money. It is a repository for Money that is acquired from a source of money.
I've always accused you Democrats of thinking money grows on trees. You are rapidly proving me correct.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
Do some research to learn something about what comes out of your mouth. Look into that "subsidies for the oil companies" myth and tell us what you discover.
Let's compare the tax code and look at the difference between taxation for Exxon versus Microsoft.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah. I have one. WTF are you talking about?
Sleeping in class again, huh? No wonder you're so ignorant.
History 101

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>

Any questions?
Well, DB, since you asked, I have a question: Since the "war" in Iraq was a complete fabrication designed to allow the Bush Administration to funnel cash to its corporate family friends and those of Carlisle Group; and, given that we lost the war miserably after killing 600,000+ Iraqis for no reason, and given that there were never any weapons of mass destruction nor did anything remotely resembling democracy did we import with the bushels of cash we paid to the very people who were trying to kill us after we invaded their country, was the Surge a success or a failure. It's a yes or no question.
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Truth is no SIN wrote:
Rev. Jesse Jackson, protestors call on Obama to address Chicago gun violence,Hadiya Pendleton was shot Tuesday while she talked with friends after school in a park about a mile from President Barack Obama’s Chicago home. Police say she was an innocent victim caught up in a gang shooting.
Pendleton died about one week after she performed for Obama’s inauguration. She was a majorette with the King College Prep band.
The shooting has turned a spotlight on Chicago’s homicide rate.
Wilks says Chicago is becoming a city that’s “comfortable with death” and “this has to stop.”
Meanwhile, The Rev. Jesse Jackson is calling on President Obama to return to Chicago and approve federal intervention to address the soaring number of deadly shootings.
MAYBE NOW THE 3/5 DEMOCRATS WILL OPEN THEIR MOUTH and SAY SOMETHING TO THEIR LORD AND MASTER
If what yiu are referring to as 3/5 democrats are in your delusional mind black folks, what does that make yo peoples? Giving the fact that we're only 13% of the electorate & yo people are 74% & yet we managed to elect a black president twice, that would actually make yo people less than 2/5. Kinda f cked up when you look at it from that aspect huh! As far as lord & savior or whatever derogatory name you spew, think about this. What race of people called their public officials lord? So in light of that Barack Hussein Obama qualifies as your lord be it by default or honest omission. So keep calling him lord Barack Obama, it's got a nce ring to it! Have you ever read about general Monk Monk? Good read, try it you might learn something!
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

“GW” TODD, TARGET ON THE RUN

Gwenyth Todd
The most hunted person on earth has never been Julian Assange; it has been Gwyneth Todd, who has held some of the highest positions in government and as a military advisor during two presidencies.

Only a year ago,“GW” as she is called at Veterans Today was subject to what we believe to be an attempted kidnap/rendition while living in Australia. The story was featured front page on the Sydney Morning Herald.

“GW” married to an official of the Australian Ministry of Defense, is in Australia ducking endless US ploys to silence her on her direct access to information that could put a virtual army of Bush era top officials in prison for life or worse.

This week, the Washington Post did a 5 page spread on GW, editing out the “juicy parts” that we will be filling in over the weeks prior to the election. No American paper would ever allow the unedited truth to be read by the public, now an “uninformed electorate.”

The Post touched on a few startling revelations but due to issues of policy more than national security, left out “GW’s” extensive knowledge at White House level.

Todd had evidence of foreign spying, was able to name names, criminal activity in the advance planning, years in advance of the Iraq War and her knowledge of the working group in the Pentagon and White House that prepared for the 9/11 attacks months in advance.

Todd had, you see, been assigned by former National Security Advisor and Secretary of State, Condi Rice, to work with the FBI in order to eliminate spy organizations working within the White House. What she and the FBI learned brought about the arrest of a number of high officials.

The FBI agents who worked with Todd were set aside, their careers ruined and, later, the FBI would hunt Todd, a “new FBI” tasked with silencing those who “knew too much.”

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Valerie Plame was the source of the intel on WMDs in Iraq.
Robert Novak outed Valerie Plame.
The Democrats traded their support for the war in Iraq in exchange for the Republicans giving to them no effective oversight of their Marxist subprime housing loan program that collapsed our economy after two years of oversight by Democrats Dodd and Frank and that was an obvious failure as early as 2003.
Any questions?
Liar.

Plame's job was to oversee the council whose job it was to get verification of the intel

My God you are really getting dumber every f*cking GD day. No wonder you post the same stupid question over & over as slobber drips from your chin.

Your buddy used intel that was not confirmed.

And really, the GD CRA excuse again. My God, you really are more Texan than normal today.( For those not aware, Dumbwaiter said Texans have so may minimum wage jobs because Texans are ignorant uneducated dumbasses)
History 101

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
YOur answer is like when I asked my kids where money came from, and they said "your wallet".
The Treasure is not a source of money. It is a repository for Money that is acquired from a source of money.
I've always accused you Democrats of thinking money grows on trees. You are rapidly proving me correct.
Oh, come on now, DB. Just because you kidnapped them off the bus this morning doesn't make them, "your kids,"....
History 101

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Truth is no SIN wrote:
“GW” TODD, TARGET ON THE RUN
Gwenyth Toddsor during two presidencies.
Only a year ago,“GW” as she is calledo silence her on her direct access to information that could put a ing in over the weeks prior to the election. No American pape
The Post touched on a few startling revelations but due to issues of policy more than national security, nce of the Iraq War and her knowledge of the working group in the Pentagon and White House that prepared for the 9/11 attacks months in advance.
Todd had, you see, been assigned by former National Security Advisor and Secretary of State, Condi Rice, to wthe arrest of a number of high officials.
My goodness but you're a prodigious spammer. what do you hope to accomplish by this tactic of putting space between you and your betters? Oh... wait.. I think I just answered my own question...

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
HOW THE F**K DO YOU KNOW THE SUSPECTS ARE NO LONGER THERE??????
You are an idiot.....
"911 what is your emergency"

"Some guy broke in my home & stole my TV"

" Is he still there?"

"No he left"

"We'll send someone over to file a report in the morning"
History 101

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

DB, honey? What about my question? Don't make me call your mama again...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Flack's afraid of getting "droned"!!
Meanwhile back at the ranch:
TALLAHASSEE —
Florida Secretary of State Ken Detzner on Monday recommended that state legislators allow longer early voting periods and more kinds of early voting sites and set limits on constitutional questions placed on ballots by the Legislature.
Detzner, appointed by Gov. Rick Scott last year, based his suggestions on conversations with elections supervisors in what he called “underperforming” counties, after voters in the 2012 general election waited up to eight hours to cast ballots in some areas, including Palm Beach County
I agree; the ballot is too long, filled with all kinds of crap to confuse the voters.
Judgement Day may be closer than you think!
History 101

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
HOW THE F**K DO YOU KNOW THE SUSPECTS ARE NO LONGER THERE??????
You are an idiot.....
Probably the same way you know the Marine Corp isn't just a group of 14 year olds in a tree house playing with a gun and a Playboy they found in their father's closet. Say. that guy in Texas who just shot the SEAL was a Marine, waren't he? Whatta guy! Whatta service!

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
They are not. That is just another leftwing propaganda lie.
But, humor us. How are you subsidizing my pay?(Assuming you have a job in the actual economy, that is)
My federal income taxes help pay for oil industry subsidies. You are still a pretend oilfield engineer, right?

So why do you need to suckle from the government teat? Can't you make it on your own?
History 101

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Debil roll DB's l'il blue overhauls down an' force him down over the back of the sofa where he enter him roughly from behind. DB move as if to resist an' Debil slap him upside the head an' say, "SHUT UP, BEEYOTCH! WE JUS' GETTIN' STARTED HERE." unhhh.. uhnnnn.... unhhhhhh.... uhhhhhh..... uhhhhhhhh..... uhhhhhhh.... uhhhhhh....
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

and the predictions continue to come true

Jed Graham points out at Investors Business Daily that the most recent jobs report suggests the advent of Obamacare is discouraging full-time hiring:

Although retail payrolls grew by 32,600, total hours worked in the industry dipped, Labor Department data out Friday showed. The explanation? Rank-and-file retail workers logged the shortest workweek since early 2010: just 30.1 hours, on average, vs. 30.4 in December.… A similar trend showed up in leisure and hospitality: January payrolls rose by 23,000 even as aggregate hours dipped 0.3%.… All signs suggest that businesses are starting to adjust their employment policies in response to ObamaCare.…

As Jed points out, the fines for failing to provide health coverage under Obamacare do not apply to part-time workers, meaning those who work fewer than 30 hours per week. And suddenly, we are seeing a lot more workers working fewer than 30 hours.
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> If what yiu are referring to as 3/5 democrats are in your delusional mind black folks, what does that make yo peoples? Giving the fact that we're only 13% of the electorate & yo people are 74% & yet we managed to elect a black president twice, that would actually make yo people less than 2/5. Kinda f cked up when you look at it from that aspect huh! As far as lord & savior or whatever derogatory name you spew, think about this. What race of people called their public officials lord? So in light of that Barack Hussein Obama qualifies as your lord be it by default or honest omission. So keep calling him lord Barack Obama, it's got a nce ring to it! Have you ever read about general Monk Monk? Good read, try it you might learn something!
SO why do the 3/5 democrats still talk about racism by 3/5 I mean samb o not BLACK PEOPLE OBAMA IS NOT BLACK HE HAS A FREE WHITE MOTHER AND A NON SLAVE AFRICAN FATHER NOT BLACK AMERICAN BY AMERICAN RACISTS LAW HE IS WHITE LOLOLOLOLHAHAHAH 3/5
History 101

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Judgement Day may be closer than you think!
But it probably doesn't. The whole jesus, reincarnation thing is CLEARLY just a pile of wishful crap. It's like that pretty girl at the prom who asked you to take her virginity but your mom told you to be home by ten and when you went back the next day and asked the same girl if she had time now she pretended like she didn't know who you were. It woulda made some sense if you'd pulled it off after a hundred years or so, but carpe deo I always say.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

110 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min LRS 174,899
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 min Kill them 68,042
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min Terry rigsby 48,930
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 min edogxxx 97,561
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 7 min boundary painter 1,195
Music Artists A to Z 10 min boundary painter 262
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 11 min boundary painter 4,562
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 9:22AM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••