Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
aisling-

Bowling Green, OH

#854599 Feb 5, 2013
Half a Head wrote:
Oh, um, sure. I'll be sure and e-mail you the link in just a minute. Pin-head. Go shoot somebody's dog while you waitin' you fat pig.
You can submit the CC to www.stepawayfromthegoatalonemo pe. com
Half a Head

Chicago, IL

#854600 Feb 5, 2013
I got a gun.
I got a big gun.
My gun is my best friend.
As long as the peasants don't shoot back I am a hero. Thank goodness we only kill peasants with little guns.
I get free health care, such as it is, but I don't like to use it cause then the government that gives me the free health care can track me and take away my gun when I start threatening others with it. I'm smart.
Half a Head

Chicago, IL

#854601 Feb 5, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you! Leave that goat alone. Don't make me call the folks at PETA.
You got a phone too, pig-boy? you got a nice warm subway grate to sleep on in the winter?
Half a Head

Chicago, IL

#854602 Feb 5, 2013
Oh, wait, you're amish as well as a stoopid farmer?
Realitybeckons

London, KY

#854603 Feb 5, 2013
Dept of Treasury news....

Senate Republicans are sending a letter Monday to the White House budget office arguing that President Obama’s nominee to be treasury secretary, Jacob “Jack” Lew, was complicit in breaking a Medicare budget law.

The letter comes the same day that Mr. Obama officially missed another deadline in the budget law by failing to submit his blueprint on the first Monday in February. The president has only met that deadline once in his tenure.

On the Medicare funding issue, federal law requires that if the program’s funding becomes imbalanced, its trustees are required to issue a warning, and the president is required to send Congress a plan to repair the finances.

Then-President George W. Bush did just that during his time in the White House, but Mr. Obama has never filed the submission.

“The administration has failed each of the last four years to response to these funding warnings despite receiving several communications from Congress urging them to comply,” eight Republicans on the Senate Budget Committee said in a letter to the White House......

Denin, S. "Treasury nominee Jack Lew accused of breaking Medicare law by Republican". Washington Times. Web. 2/4/2013
aisling-

Bowling Green, OH

#854604 Feb 5, 2013
Half a Head wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, well that clinches it then! So, um, how you think you gon' get the evangelical air force to come fight you battles for you puss? Go clean the toilet in church, you borin' me.
English, please.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#854606 Feb 5, 2013
You've gone totally Nugent with this unconstitutional government you imagine.

You lost, and you just can't get over it.

Obama is your Lord and Master.

Deal with it.
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot.
The Treasury Department isn't a source of money. It is a repository for money collected from a source of money. Saying "the Treasury Department" is like saying "from trees that grow money".
Unless, it is their plan to establish an unconstitutional government aside from the government defined in the Constitution, and mint trillion dollar coins to give to the Federal Reserve, who will give them what they claim is real money, and conduct government business unconstitutionally outside the authority of the government described in the Constitution.
Is that the plan?
I do think the people who came up with this idea are very uneducated. This is right out of Machievelli's "The Prince", and they don't even realize it.
How can you expect a group of people as ignorant as this to ever be able to maintain something as complex as the US government?
Is that the plan?
Then just say so.
Say, "Our plan is to establish an unconstitutional government and eliminate the constitutional government."
aisling-

Bowling Green, OH

#854607 Feb 5, 2013
Half a Head wrote:
I got a gun.
I got a big gun.
My gun is my best friend.
As long as the peasants don't shoot back I am a hero. Thank goodness we only kill peasants with little guns.
I get free health care, such as it is, but I don't like to use it cause then the government that gives me the free health care can track me and take away my gun when I start threatening others with it. I'm smart.
Payback's a B.

:)
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#854608 Feb 5, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
game on
It's Happy Hour; no one will ever be able to beat you downing the old shots.
aisling-

Bowling Green, OH

#854609 Feb 5, 2013
Half a Head wrote:
Oh, wait, you're amish as well as a stoopid farmer?
Yeah, sure I am, dim bulb.
aisling-

Bowling Green, OH

#854610 Feb 5, 2013
Half a Head wrote:
<quoted text>
You got a phone too, pig-boy? you got a nice warm subway grate to sleep on in the winter?
How did you know?

http://www.bbqaddicts.com/blog/images/BaconEx...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#854611 Feb 5, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
The Treasury Dept.
DBWriter,...you are dealing with a child. I hope you don't expect any rational conclusion to the exchanges with a child poster.

"The Treasury Dept." is Tenzing's little Bibky that he hits people with in grocery store aisles. Cute.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#854612 Feb 5, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Just when I think you couldn't say anything more stupid, you prove me wrong!!
---------
http://www.treasury.gov/Pages/default.aspx
&#8203;"Treasury promotes economic growth through policies to support job creation, investment, and economic stability. Treasury also oversees the production of coins and currency, the disbursement of payments to the public, revenue collection, and the funds to run the federal government."
I think that last line might refer to Obama's Gov't, as you incorrectly call it.
But then, you just layer the bulllshit so high, it's like playing wack-a-dweeb to get through the layers of lies.
You should be ashamed of yourself, but you're not smart enough to be.
<quoted text>
We've been playing Whack a Dweeb all day long. I won a Kewpie Doll, some red licorice an' a colorin' book!
CT State Bd of Ed

Pompano Beach, FL

#854613 Feb 5, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Great news waxturd. I sent in samples of how I've schooled you here to the Connecticut State Board of Education and they just certified me as a special education teacher! As a gesture of thanks you will get one free year of tutoring.
Sorry, OldRatface... you've only been certified for Special Ed... as a student, not the teacher. You have to graduate from high school first, but you qualify to receive special remedial help.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#854614 Feb 5, 2013
Using drones in American soil was a scandal under president Bush, but now it is perfectly fine under dictator wanna-be.

See? Liberals are hypocrites easy to fool.

Location hidden

#854615 Feb 5, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter Dumb Dave. When the Republican & Democrat go to NYC and see a homeless person, the plastic liberal will tell his Republican associate that they should give $20 to the homeless person and promptly take the $20 out of the Republican's pocket and give it to the homeless person.
Do you like music?
http://www.youtube.com/verify_controversy...
not sure why you liberals marked this as offensive. Must be the American flag.
What makes you think Youtube is "liberal"?

The fact that they're extremely successful and just about everybody likes 'em?

I understand.
aisling-

Bowling Green, OH

#854616 Feb 5, 2013
Yep, lots of subway grates in Amish country.

And Methinks the idgit that some village is missing has been found.(Call it a hunch.)

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#854617 Feb 5, 2013
And you believe in the tooth fairy, right??

A tax break for green energy is called a bailout, but tax breaks for oil companies are just fine, why they're not even subsidies and revenue neutral to boot, right??

Well guess what?? Somebody else pays for these tax subsidies, just as someone pays for farm tax subsidies, ethanol subsidies, etc.

Point is, oil and gas companies are generally very profitable, and tax subsidies are a reward for just what??

When Exxon makes record profits, why are they still allowed foreign tax credits??

Look it up before you answer.
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Then perhaps it's time you stopped
"Just one problem. Those "subsidies" are not subsidies. They are tax breaks. Of the $4 billion in alleged subsidies to Big Oil,$1.7 billion derives from a domestic manufacturing tax deduction intended to keep factories in the U.S. It is available to every company, not just oil companies. Another $850 million comes from another tax provision, also available to every U.S. corporation, that gives a credit for taxes paid to foreign countries—just as you can deduct your state taxes from your federal income taxes. Yet another $1 billion comes from tax rules that let oil companies treat oil in the ground as capital equipment for write-down purposes, and the rest comes from rules that let oil companies write off certain business costs immediately.Maybe these are dumb rules. Maybe they need changing. But in no sense can they be called subsidies—i.e., money taken from Smith and given to Jones. The failure to tax Exxon more does not increase your payment to the IRS by one red cent."

Location hidden

#854618 Feb 5, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter Dumb Dave. When the Republican & Democrat go to NYC and see a homeless person, the plastic liberal will tell his Republican associate that they should give $20 to the homeless person and promptly take the $20 out of the Republican's pocket and give it to the homeless person.
Do you like music?
http://www.youtube.com/verify_controversy...
not sure why you liberals marked this as offensive. Must be the American flag.
Wonder why this one wasn't labeled "offensive"?

Perhaps Youtube is made up of ultra right wing neo-nazis.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#854619 Feb 5, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
DBWriter,...you are dealing with a child. I hope you don't expect any rational conclusion to the exchanges with a child poster.
"The Treasury Dept." is Tenzing's little Bibky that he hits people with in grocery store aisles. Cute.
Money means nothing to Tenzing. Ask him for money and you will get nothing..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 53 min Sunshine 181,798
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IBdaMann 49,183
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 2 hr Roxie Darling 361
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr Roxie Darling 718
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr cheluzal 98,851
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 5 hr barefoot2626 16
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 6 hr Cracker Jack 40
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago