Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,342)

Showing posts 786,821 - 786,840 of1,078,384
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, when you call 9-1-1 in Chicago, just say you're not sure if the bad guys are still there.
Yeah, and ask them what their names are and stuff

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
These individuals should be tried, in absentia if necessary, and sentenced to death by a court before being executed.
The last two administrations have sent a clear message: all this due-process nonsense is just a pain in the as s.
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Essie Mae Washington: Strom Thurmond’s mixed-race daughter dies at 87; DAUGHTER OF RAPISTS DEMOCRAT KKK JIM CROW TURNed REPUBLICAN DIES
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Shakalaka wrote:
How freakin FUNNY is this.
One of America's top SNIPERS..goes off to kill the world. Then comes home and is Snipped by his own brother. LOL
AT A SHOOTING RANGE! And these are the SAFE Mofo's they be talking about? Sooo how do they s'plain that away?
"Oh, the famous sniper was "counseling" his fellow murdering solider who was suffering from PTS." Okay.
So taking a crazy person on a shooting range is now Therapy??? God help America! Please God! These folks are stalk raving MAD!
You are one morbidly sick individual.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
OK. So, enhanced interrogation is OK as long as we don't know about it.
What is gained by you knowing about it? What was gained by bringing those pows to Guantanamo? Why didn't they just kill them?
Who would have known? If Awalaki was just killed by an assassin; no one would have known it was by a drone. Mossad always sends assassins; they get the job done and no one asks questions.
But, we have to have public debate on Fox, CNN, MSNBC, 24 hours a day with anchors pretending to know what they're talking about.
Does the public have to know every tactic, every strategy, every movement? If we know, then the enemy knows too

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what are the criteria for who deserves to get a drone up their ass?
Sounds kinda like double secret probation.
Evidently you just need to be on the wrong side of a "high-level official of the U.S. Government". Does this mean I need to stop sending hate mail to my congressional representatives?
History 101

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Shakalaka wrote:
How freakin FUNNY is this.
One of America's top SNIPERS..goes off to kill the world. Then comes home and is Snipped by his own brother. LOL
AT A SHOOTING RANGE! And these are the SAFE Mofo's they be talking about? Sooo how do they s'plain that away?
"Oh, the famous sniper was "counseling" his fellow murdering solider who was suffering from PTS." Okay.
So taking a crazy person on a shooting range is now Therapy??? God help America! Please God! These folks are stalk raving MAD!
Yes, I agree. These three men were veterans; who survived Iraq but couldn't survive one crazy with a gun.
History 101

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Rev. Jesse Jackson, protestors call on Obama to address Chicago gun violence,Hadiya Pendleton was shot Tuesday while she talked with friends after school in a park about a mile from President Barack Obama’s Chicago home. Police say she was an innocent victim caught up in a gang shooting.

Pendleton died about one week after she performed for Obama’s inauguration. She was a majorette with the King College Prep band.

The shooting has turned a spotlight on Chicago’s homicide rate.

Wilks says Chicago is becoming a city that’s “comfortable with death” and “this has to stop.”

Meanwhile, The Rev. Jesse Jackson is calling on President Obama to return to Chicago and approve federal intervention to address the soaring number of deadly shootings.

MAYBE NOW THE 3/5 DEMOCRATS WILL OPEN THEIR MOUTH and SAY SOMETHING TO THEIR LORD AND MASTER
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what are the criteria for who deserves to get a drone up their ass?
Sounds kinda like double secret probation.
So, therefore, you would have been in favor of arresting Awalaki, bringing him back here and tried.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidently you just need to be on the wrong side of a "high-level official of the U.S. Government". Does this mean I need to stop sending hate mail to my congressional representatives?
No
History 101

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Kinda hurts, don't it, DB? How'd I ever learn all that stuff about you, and Earl, and your Mama? It's like I'm psychic or sumthin'?

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
I created my own job, my own business, while you suckle at the teat of welfare. Deny it, Mr. EBT
Gee, Harmonious/Yellow Snow/etc., it's a pity that you already told us you clean illegals' housing out for a friend...who created that job? No wonder your not into "amnesty"?
History 101

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Truth is no SIN wrote:
Essie Mae Washington: Strom Thurmond’s mixed-race daughter dies at 87; DAUGHTER OF RAPISTS DEMOCRAT KKK JIM CROW TURNed REPUBLICAN DIES
Wait! I know you! You're that chubby Hasidim sells the imitation leather ass-pants up in Queens! Go Israel, baby! We're behind you all the way... lookin' at your ass. Figure it out.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

A Vancouver man’s all-expenses-paid trip to the Super Bowl went up in smoke because he was busted for having two grams of cannabis more than 30 years ago, according to a report from CBC news.

•Super Bowl game action
•Photos from the blackout
•Beyonce's halftime show
•Scene and crazy fans
•Celebrities in the crowd

Myles Wilkinson won the top prize after beating out more than 4 million other contestants in a fantasy football contest, but he never made it to New Orleans. In fact, he only made it as far as Toronto, where he was stopped by U.S. customs officials and told he was not allowed to enter the country due to his 1981 pot bust.

Wilkinson told CBC news that he was 19 at the time.

"I had two grams of cannabis. I paid a $50 fine," Wilkinson told CBC news. "I can't believe this is happening
History 101

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Gee, Harmonious/Yellow Snow/etc., it's a pity that you already told us you clean illegals' housing out for a friend...who created that job? No wonder your not into "amnesty"?
I just love waking up next to you.(Pssst, it's me not you-know-who. Send me a sign that you understand... your panties... some shoes, sumthin'!)
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

PEOPLE PUT EDUCATION FIRST FORGET LILLY LIBS JIM CROW KKK DEMOCRATS New study: No racial bias against black scientists
With black unemployment reaching historic levels, banks laying off tens of thousands and law school graduates waiting tables, why aren’t more African-Americans looking toward science, technology, engineering and math — the still-hiring careers known as STEM?

The answer turns out to be a complex equation of self-doubt, stereotypes, discouragement and economics — and sometimes just wrong perceptions of what math and science are all about.

The percentage of African-Americans earning STEM degrees has fallen during the last decade. It may seem far-fetched for an undereducated black population to aspire to become chemists or computer scientists, but the door is wide open, colleges say, and the shortfall has created opportunities for those who choose this path.

STEM barriers are not unique to black people. The United States does not produce as high a proportion of white engineers, scientists and mathematicians as it used to. Women and Latinos also lag behind white men.

Yet the situation is most acute for African-Americans.

Black people are 12 percent of the U.S. population and 11 percent of all students beyond high school. In 2009, they received just 7 percent of all STEM bachelor’s degrees, 4 percent of master’s degrees, and 2 percent of PhDs, according to the National Center for Education Statistics.

From community college through PhD level, the percentage of STEM degrees received by blacks in 2009 was 7.5 percent, down from 8.1 percent in 2001.

The numbers are striking in certain fields. In 2009, African-Americans received 1 percent of degrees in science technologies, and 4 percent of degrees in math and statistics. Out of 5,048 PhDs awarded in the physical sciences, such as chemistry and physics, 89 went to African-Americans — less than 2 percent.

Several factors are cited by scientists, educators and students. One is a self-defeating perception that STEM is too hard. Also mentioned are a lack of role models and mentors, pressure to earn money quickly, and discouraging academic environments.

The impact reaches beyond the black community as America struggles to produce enough scientists to prosper in a world ruled by technology.

“White men make up less than 50 percent of the U.S. population. We’re drawing (future scientists) from less than 50 percent of the talent we have available,” says Mae Jemison, the first black woman astronaut, who has a medical degree and a bachelor’s in chemical engineering.

“The more people you have in STEM,” she says,“the more innovations you’ll get.”

LIB DEMOCRAT HAS DESTROYED OUR EDUCATION SYSTEM
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

History 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait! I know you! You're that chubby Hasidim sells the imitation leather ass-pants up in Queens! Go Israel, baby! We're behind you all the way... lookin' at your ass. Figure it out.
no BROOKLYN
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

History 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
WHO CARES IF YOU ARE RIGHT NEXT TO ME WHO GIVES A F xyz O F U ggot

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 786,821 - 786,840 of1,078,384
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 21 min NITiN 4
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr FACT 67,856
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr andet1987 4,543
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 455
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,357
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr LRS 174,457
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Mister Tonka 97,511
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 22 at 8:55PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs