Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Carols Big Vagina

Orlando, FL

#854535 Feb 5, 2013
A texan is ridin' a mechanical bull an screamin' "Yeeeeee-hah!" over and over. The bull turns around and says to him, tell me again why I should even be sleeping with you?
Carols Big Vagina

Orlando, FL

#854536 Feb 5, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
Smack my B up...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vFcnL-WS6NYXX
"Life is full of choices. Choose wisely."
Uh-huh. What? Clown boy, GET OFF MY BLOCK!!!! MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE!!
aisling-

Bowling Green, OH

#854537 Feb 5, 2013
"Don't forget to include everyone"...

Carols Big Vagina

Orlando, FL

#854538 Feb 5, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
Smack my B up...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vFcnL-WS6NYXX
"Life is full of choices. Choose wisely."
I CHOOSE TO PISS ALL OVER YOU CLOWNS CEASELESSLY. APPARENTLY CONVERSATION ISN'T YOUR FORTE'!!!! YOU DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND? YOU WILL SHUT UP NOW OR YOU WILL BE SWIMMING IN PISS!!!! YOU ARE STOOPID PEOPLE. IT'S HARD TO BELIEVE YOU'RE EVEN ALIVE LET ALONE ALLOWED TO COMMUNICATE!!! DIE, NOW!!!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#854539 Feb 5, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Exxon paid 12.3 billion dollars in taxes to the federal government.
Exxon earned 9.6 billion dollars from investment in the United States.
Where is that subsidy for oil companies?
Just because you ignore the answers doesn't mean your questions weren't answered.

You're like a four year old in the check out stand.

Grow a pair ya friggin' Nancy.

Location hidden

#854540 Feb 5, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
... for the really, really slow people in the class.
Your answer is analogous to money growing on trees.
The Department of Treasury isn't a source fo money. The Department of Treasury is a repository for money collected from a source of money.
The Department of Treasury can't invent money, or conjure money out of thin air, and doesn't have a grove or trees out back where money grows on them.
Besides, the Department of Treasury is 16.5 trillion dollars in debt. It doesn't have any money.
So, where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
You have to identify a REAL source of money to answer the question. The Department of Treasury is not a source of money. The Department of Treasury is a REPOSITORY for money collected from a source of money.
The US Department of the Treasury.
aisling-

Bowling Green, OH

#854541 Feb 5, 2013
Carols Big Vagina wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh-huh. What? Clown boy, GET OFF MY BLOCK!!!! MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE!!
Make me, fckwit.

http://www.grouchymedia.com/videos/2006/07/op...

Sew sad.
Carols Big Vagina

Orlando, FL

#854542 Feb 5, 2013
WHY DOES ANYONE CARE WHAT FARMERS AND DEACONS IN BUMFUCK THINK? THEY DON'T THINK, THEY REACT. THEY ARE REACTING TO THIS NOW AND HAVE NO IDEA WHY EXCEPT THAT IT SEEMS VAGUELY THREATENING TO THE ORDER? But what of when I write like this? Is this style and tone threatening? What makes something threatening? Scary? What is I cut off your tits and shove them down your throat? Does the idea of that seem to cross a line? What about if I kill your son with a rock by bashing in his head, does that fan the flames? What's your response? Do you imagine that anyone might have that response to those stimuli? interesting....

Location hidden

#854543 Feb 5, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The direct question is, what subsidies are you talking about?
Tell us about those subsidies.
I did, you're just making more of a fool of yourself.

Location hidden

#854544 Feb 5, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
And you still haven't told us where the money will come from to pay for Obama's government. All you have to do is cite a simple source(s) of money. A source of money is a place that generates money, like someone working for a living being paid a portion of the money they generate. Or, the company that person works for, generating money through the economy. Or, the sale of federal lands to some country like, oh, for instance, China.
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's govenment?
The Treasury Dept.

Location hidden

#854545 Feb 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep asking where Obama gets his money.
The answer is the GD Treasury Department.
You have an answer in mind that you want & just are too stupid to ask the right question.
Ya beat me to it.

"the right question"
Carols Big Vagina

Orlando, FL

#854546 Feb 5, 2013
aisling- wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =axjrxkblK_4XX
In what? Are you referring to another branch of the cowardly and stoopid american military who couldn't find their asses with both hands? Fat, doughy, pin headed country boys with guns in the wrong country killing women and children and old men because the big ol' daddy figure tol' them to? Is that what you mean coward? This? This is the ultimate good in your beady eyes? To do what you're told no matter what it is? Are you retarded?(rhetorical.)

Location hidden

#854547 Feb 5, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
A) It's not Obama's money. It's my money.
B) The Treasury Department isn't a source of moneey. It is only a repository for money. And, it doesn't have any money. It is 16.5 trillion dollars in debt.
I've read about taxing/seizing existing assets, something right out of Karl Marx's "Das Kapital". And, I've read about the Democrats setting up an unconstitutional government, aside from the Constitutional government that is required to be funded through Congress, to be funded by trillion dollar coins given to the Fed (assuming the Fed isn't broke, too... it's time we audit the Fed and find out if we really have any backing for our currency or not) and the Fed gives to this unconstitutional alternate government what it says is real money, which is right out of Machievelli's "The Prince". And I've read about plans to sell federal land (that is actually part of states) to China in exchange for payment on the debt.(Obama is about as ignorant as a person can get, but even he should know the federal government can't give part of a state to some foreign government.)
I cannot think of a source of enough money to pay for Obama's government. If I could think of a source for that much money, I'd suggest it as a way to avoid collapsing the government.
So, I'm asking the Democrats who are in control where they will get the money from to pay for Obama's government and prevent the collapse of the government.
What is their plan? They do have a plan, don't they? Please don't tell me they don't even have a plan.
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
A) Obama's not spending it.
B) The US Treasury is the source of all federal funds.
C) You're an ignorant twit.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#854549 Feb 5, 2013
Justice Department white paper: government can kill American citizens without clear evidence (tell me this isn't the 'enemy within')

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/02/justice-d...

Location hidden

#854550 Feb 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Flacktard.
Can't decide to get a 10% discount or a 10% instant rebate on his $200 purchase.
I mean, these two things are sooooooooooooooooooo different.
One way, he ends up with an extra $20 in his wallet and in the other way he ends up with an extra $20 in his wallet.
No wonder so many of 'em live in trailer parks.

I've never seen anybody over the age of six work so hard at being stupid.
aisling-

Bowling Green, OH

#854551 Feb 5, 2013
Carols Big Vagina wrote:
<quoted text>
I CHOOSE TO PISS ALL OVER YOU CLOWNS CEASELESSLY. APPARENTLY CONVERSATION ISN'T YOUR FORTE'!!!! YOU DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND? YOU WILL SHUT UP NOW OR YOU WILL BE SWIMMING IN PISS!!!! YOU ARE STOOPID PEOPLE. IT'S HARD TO BELIEVE YOU'RE EVEN ALIVE LET ALONE ALLOWED TO COMMUNICATE!!! DIE, NOW!!!!
The roof, the roof, the roof is on...

Location hidden

#854552 Feb 5, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot.
The Treasury Department isn't a source of money. It is a repository for money collected from a source of money. Saying "the Treasury Department" is like saying "from trees that grow money".
Unless, it is their plan to establish an unconstitutional government aside from the government defined in the Constitution, and mint trillion dollar coins to give to the Federal Reserve, who will give them what they claim is real money, and conduct government business unconstitutionally outside the authority of the government described in the Constitution.
Is that the plan?
I do think the people who came up with this idea are very uneducated. This is right out of Machievelli's "The Prince", and they don't even realize it.
How can you expect a group of people as ignorant as this to ever be able to maintain something as complex as the US government?
Is that the plan?
Then just say so.
Say, "Our plan is to establish an unconstitutional government and eliminate the constitutional government."
How did you get there genius?

The Constitution authorizes the Congress to accrue debt (I can't believe I'M arguing this position but the guy's a frickin' nutcase).

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#854553 Feb 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Commonly - look up the definition assh*le.
OK. I did as you said and I looked up the definition of as*hole.

Your name was prominently displayed in bold type.

What next?
Carols Big Vagina

Orlando, FL

#854554 Feb 5, 2013
aisling- wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =axjrxkblK_4XX
Hey, big fatty, bet you regrettin' those 5000 calories now, ain't you, hon? You only overlook the one thing: alllllll that useless shit in you movies shows american sojurs in a country that never do nuthin' to us. It like you ex-wife always tell you: "Honey, you're in the wrong hole again."

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#854555 Feb 5, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
A) Obama's not spending it.
B) The US Treasury is the source of all federal funds.
C) You're an ignorant twit.
Nice try Tenzing, I almost fell for it. All of the above is the correct answer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last post wins! (Apr '13) 3 min L Morales 411
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min wojar 182,179
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 18 min Mandela 68,913
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 29 min IBdaMann 49,363
Holiday Greetings 1 hr Ebeneizer Scrooge 3
Fight at Navy Pier 2 hr Negras all 3
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr Mandela 71,270
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:03 am PST

NBC Sports 6:03AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?