Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#854344 Feb 5, 2013
How freakin FUNNY is this.

One of America's top SNIPERS..goes off to kill the world. Then comes home and is Snipped by his own brother. LOL

AT A SHOOTING RANGE! And these are the SAFE Mofo's they be talking about? Sooo how do they s'plain that away?

"Oh, the famous sniper was "counseling" his fellow murdering solider who was suffering from PTS." Okay.

So taking a crazy person on a shooting range is now Therapy??? God help America! Please God! These folks are stalk raving MAD!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#854345 Feb 5, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>exactly. right after Obama's first inauguration, there were cries from the left to arrest CIA and Cheney for waterboarding.
'Nov 12, 2012
Hypocrite Obama and other Dems like John Kerry on drone strikes.
Obama , Kerry, Biden and other dems love to state over and over how Al-Quadea is on the run or dead and GM is alive.
The fact is these drone strikes that they say has al-quaeda on the run will in my opinion unfortunately create more hatred and terror minded people against the good US citizens in the years to come.
Where is the outcry from dem leaders like John Kerry and Harry Reid who previously accused American Troops of terrorizing innocent Iraqi women and children by doing house to house raids?(http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=EXaoavV1d4sXX)
Look at the hypocrisy of Obama who along with his in the pocket liberal media friends, had such an outcry against waterboarding. Some even called for war crimes against Bush and Cheney for waterboarding. Cant the same be said for Obama and the drone strikes? Let me ask all of you fine educated progressive folks here. What is more brutal, raiding houses and checking for weapons and frightening women and children in the middle of the night or these drone strikes that blow off the limbs and extinguish the lives many innocent women and children?
What is more brutal and uncivilized? Waterboarding someone or a drone strike that wipes out homes , entires families, babies, elderly along with sometimes the intended target if they guess right?
I find it very interesting that the media made waterboarding such a big issue when Obama first ran for president yet no word or question to Obama in the recent debates or interviews about the morality and questionable legality of drone strikes. I did not hear John Kerry raise his deep voice and call on the admin to stop blowing up these innocent women and children the way he did about house to house raids or waterboarding under Bush. Why not?
So while Obama and his gang continue to boast Al-Quaeda is on the run and GM is alive, I think the families of all of those butchered in Benghazi recently would beg to differ. I hope and pray we are not creating future terrorists against us by these drone tactics.'
http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg...
Torture such as waterboarding is not effective in obtaining information. Drones takes out the terrorist.
So, now, you're a bleeding heart for the Muslim women and children?
Why aren't you calling those children future terrorists? And those women; breeders?
You say American kids should be handcuffed in police stations at age 7; you say his future is Attica.
Get stuffed Jane, you're an effing hypocrit.
History 101

Orlando, FL

#854346 Feb 5, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>There would be a number of things I'm willing to die for; however, it's difficult to think of any I would be willing to kill for...almost always ends badly (ask Marcus Brutus)
Prob'ly the wrong time to bring it up but how a few dozen petite morts to put in your stocking this afternoon?

lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#854347 Feb 5, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, when you call 9-1-1 in Chicago, just say you're not sure if the bad guys are still there.
Yeah, and ask them what their names are and stuff

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#854348 Feb 5, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
These individuals should be tried, in absentia if necessary, and sentenced to death by a court before being executed.
The last two administrations have sent a clear message: all this due-process nonsense is just a pain in the as s.
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#854349 Feb 5, 2013
Essie Mae Washington: Strom Thurmond’s mixed-race daughter dies at 87; DAUGHTER OF RAPISTS DEMOCRAT KKK JIM CROW TURNed REPUBLICAN DIES
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#854350 Feb 5, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
One of America's top SNIPERS..goes off to kill the world. Then comes home and is Snipped by his own brother. LOL
AT A SHOOTING RANGE! And these are the SAFE Mofo's they be talking about? Sooo how do they s'plain that away?
"Oh, the famous sniper was "counseling" his fellow murdering solider who was suffering from PTS." Okay.
So taking a crazy person on a shooting range is now Therapy??? God help America! Please God! These folks are stalk raving MAD!
You are one morbidly sick individual.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#854351 Feb 5, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
OK. So, enhanced interrogation is OK as long as we don't know about it.
What is gained by you knowing about it? What was gained by bringing those pows to Guantanamo? Why didn't they just kill them?
Who would have known? If Awalaki was just killed by an assassin; no one would have known it was by a drone. Mossad always sends assassins; they get the job done and no one asks questions.
But, we have to have public debate on Fox, CNN, MSNBC, 24 hours a day with anchors pretending to know what they're talking about.
Does the public have to know every tactic, every strategy, every movement? If we know, then the enemy knows too

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#854352 Feb 5, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what are the criteria for who deserves to get a drone up their ass?
Sounds kinda like double secret probation.
Evidently you just need to be on the wrong side of a "high-level official of the U.S. Government". Does this mean I need to stop sending hate mail to my congressional representatives?
History 101

Orlando, FL

#854353 Feb 5, 2013
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#854354 Feb 5, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
Yes, I agree. These three men were veterans; who survived Iraq but couldn't survive one crazy with a gun.
History 101

Orlando, FL

#854355 Feb 5, 2013
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#854356 Feb 5, 2013
Rev. Jesse Jackson, protestors call on Obama to address Chicago gun violence,Hadiya Pendleton was shot Tuesday while she talked with friends after school in a park about a mile from President Barack Obama’s Chicago home. Police say she was an innocent victim caught up in a gang shooting.

Pendleton died about one week after she performed for Obama’s inauguration. She was a majorette with the King College Prep band.

The shooting has turned a spotlight on Chicago’s homicide rate.

Wilks says Chicago is becoming a city that’s “comfortable with death” and “this has to stop.”

Meanwhile, The Rev. Jesse Jackson is calling on President Obama to return to Chicago and approve federal intervention to address the soaring number of deadly shootings.

MAYBE NOW THE 3/5 DEMOCRATS WILL OPEN THEIR MOUTH and SAY SOMETHING TO THEIR LORD AND MASTER
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#854357 Feb 5, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what are the criteria for who deserves to get a drone up their ass?
Sounds kinda like double secret probation.
So, therefore, you would have been in favor of arresting Awalaki, bringing him back here and tried.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#854358 Feb 5, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidently you just need to be on the wrong side of a "high-level official of the U.S. Government". Does this mean I need to stop sending hate mail to my congressional representatives?
No
History 101

Orlando, FL

#854359 Feb 5, 2013
Kinda hurts, don't it, DB? How'd I ever learn all that stuff about you, and Earl, and your Mama? It's like I'm psychic or sumthin'?

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#854360 Feb 5, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
I created my own job, my own business, while you suckle at the teat of welfare. Deny it, Mr. EBT
Gee, Harmonious/Yellow Snow/etc., it's a pity that you already told us you clean illegals' housing out for a friend...who created that job? No wonder your not into "amnesty"?
History 101

Orlando, FL

#854361 Feb 5, 2013
Truth is no SIN wrote:
Essie Mae Washington: Strom Thurmond’s mixed-race daughter dies at 87; DAUGHTER OF RAPISTS DEMOCRAT KKK JIM CROW TURNed REPUBLICAN DIES
Wait! I know you! You're that chubby Hasidim sells the imitation leather ass-pants up in Queens! Go Israel, baby! We're behind you all the way... lookin' at your ass. Figure it out.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#854362 Feb 5, 2013
A Vancouver man’s all-expenses-paid trip to the Super Bowl went up in smoke because he was busted for having two grams of cannabis more than 30 years ago, according to a report from CBC news.

•Super Bowl game action
•Photos from the blackout
•Beyonce's halftime show
•Scene and crazy fans
•Celebrities in the crowd

Myles Wilkinson won the top prize after beating out more than 4 million other contestants in a fantasy football contest, but he never made it to New Orleans. In fact, he only made it as far as Toronto, where he was stopped by U.S. customs officials and told he was not allowed to enter the country due to his 1981 pot bust.

Wilkinson told CBC news that he was 19 at the time.

"I had two grams of cannabis. I paid a $50 fine," Wilkinson told CBC news. "I can't believe this is happening
History 101

Orlando, FL

#854363 Feb 5, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Gee, Harmonious/Yellow Snow/etc., it's a pity that you already told us you clean illegals' housing out for a friend...who created that job? No wonder your not into "amnesty"?
I just love waking up next to you.(Pssst, it's me not you-know-who. Send me a sign that you understand... your panties... some shoes, sumthin'!)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 min TRD 68,490
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min gcaveman1 46,675
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 29 min Blwlgo 1,928
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 43 min Weneedchange 154
Word (Dec '08) 44 min _Zoey_ 4,716
Amy 9-18 45 min PEllen 26
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 49 min loose cannon 178,056
Amy 9-16 7 hr ralph 58
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr billyh 98,228
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info