Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
786,561 - 786,580 of 1,099,025 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

This is what Liberalism gets you: CHICAGOLAND: Police To No Longer Respond Immediately To Burglaries, Car Thefts!!

Then we can move on to ‘The Economic Horrors of Obama’s Policies’ Unemployment Rate Back Up To 7.9%, 8,500,000 Left Labor Force in Obama’s First Term, another 170,000 disappeared in January, Gas prices to top $4 again!! America we haven’t seen anything yet!!
Jimmy

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Al Qaeda attacked us.
There were no Al Qaeda in Iraq when we invaded. It was war about oil.
Sadam was under the thumb of no fly zones & oil embargoes dumbass.
All Bush did was do Iran a favor by taking out Iran's number one enemy.
My God, you are stupid. But you're from Texas & you just said Texans were dumbassses & had to work minimum wage jobs.
Hey Clown - You twin mental case Old Raider is from Texas too, hypocrite.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Where was Obama during the 7-hour battel between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American embassy security detatchment in Benghazi while the real-time video was being watched in the White House?
Who in the White House gave the orders for the AC-130 and Marine Force Recon units specifically prepositioned to respond to specifically an attack on the embassy in specifically Libya to disregard their default orders while they watched Al Qaeda kill Americans on real-time video?
Got an answer for these questions, dufus?
... empty chair....
Presumably he was in the White House, or do you have proof to the contrary?

Again, show me proof regarding 'AC-130 and Marine Force Recon units specifically prepositioned'(doubtful you can, I would think stuff like that would be classified), also show me proof as to who gave orders to disregard their default orders, and of course show me a copy of this video.

I will patiently await links to all this information, otherwise I will assume like most of this sh!t you post you made this all up.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be. You still have not told us why the ghettos and projects are magnets for blacks.. Are you ghetto?
Your creativity is the lack of your intelligence having fun...
oh yeah, creative.

like asking the same questions over and over ad naseum.

like using another person's Topix name because your old name got blown up because of pre-election 'predictions'.

like posting that that has long ago been debunked as matter of fact.

like acting like you're the smartest person in the room when all of the above prove otherwise.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
... idiots.
The Treasury Department isn't a source of money, dufus. It is a repository for money, idiot.
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
If this question isn't answered, the government collapses.
Who here doesn't want the government to collapse?
The Treasury Dept.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you be talking about that same Justice Department that is running guns for the Mexican drug cartels?
So, what you're saying is, anyone in government can use the authority of the government to just start killing Americans at their whim, right?
It makes sense that these fascist dictator wannabes would have a justice department that would promote that absolute nonsense.
How about you think for yourself. Tell us why the government has the authority to just start slaughtering Americans at their whim.
... well?????
They don't have any legal authority, that's the point nitwit.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Afghanistan attacked us on 9/11(2001)
Iraq was just the most convenient place to fight the Arab jihad in their own backyard, plus it split the Islamist Terrorist Empire that stretched unbroken from Morocco to Tibet in half, and it got rid of Saddam Hussein.
You're not really so goddam stupid you'd leave Saddam Hussein in your rear with a rebuilt war machine, are you?
Never ceases to amaze ...

There's clueflucked then there's CLUEFLUCKED ...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Cantor: GOP Needs To Explain Party’s Positions To Voters

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/c...

yes, that is different than explaining why we should hate Obama.

say what Mitt? or rather...say what Mitt who?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

FreedomWorks On New Rove Group:‘The Empire Is Striking Back’

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/f...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Thank God for American Crossroads and the Conservative Victory Project
American Crossroads is creating a new Super PAC to crush conservatives, destroy the tea party, and put a bunch of squishes in Republican leadership positions. Thank God they are behind this. In 2012, they spent hundreds of millions of rich donors’ money and had jack to show for it.
It is interesting though. The people who brought us No Child Left Behind, Medicare Part D, TARP, the GM bailout, Harriet Miers, etc., etc., etc. are really hacked off that people have been rejecting them. In 2012, about the only successful Republican candidates were the ones who directly rejected the legacy of these people.
http://www.redstate.com/2013/02/04/thank-god-...
"directly rejected" the legacy of Bush.
anyone who doesn't isn't a conservative according to the man who now works for FOX.
Why the name change LTR? LMAO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! Talk about buying into all the bullsh!t! They sold it to you hook, line, and sinker.
Amazing idn't it?

Mornin' Homer.

I'm having a problem, maybe you can help ...

Should I vote for the party that says I have no legal rights and that they can imprison and torture me at will or do I vote for the party that says I have no legal rights and that they can execute me at will? I'm kinda leaning towards death over torture and imprisonment.

Need an answer, 2014's just around the corner.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a severe problem reading and comprehending the written English language.
How about this concept: The money the government spends doesn't belong to Obama.
The Treasurey Department isn't a source of money. It is a repository for money collected from a source of money. Besides, the Treasury Department doesn't have any money. It's 16.5 trillion dollars in debt.
And, with answers like that, as well as the answers the idiots in the Obama government come up with like setting up an unconstitutional alternate government and funding it with something right out of Machiavelli's "The Prince" will collapse the government.
I mean, give me a break. Minting trillion dollar coins and trading them with the Federal Reserve, that's also probably broke, to fund a government different from the constitutional government...
What the f**k will you ignorant idiots think of next...
That's just another indication of how ignorant Obama and that entire administration is. If they knew what they planned was directly from Machiavelli's "The Prince", they would have tried to disguise it, and not just throw it out there where anyone with an education would recognize it.
How about telling us what the plan is.
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
All you havfe to do is identify a source of money to answer the question.
The Treasury Dept.

Sheesh, I think somebody called you "birdbrain" ... I like it.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Reagan considered the EITC to be the centerpiece of his legacy. Should probably also mention that Bush II increased the credit.
It's easy to pander to the billionaires and corporations to get elected; then the real work begins and you have to be the President for all of the people. The problems of poverty don't disappear because a handful of hateful rich rightwingers have disdain for them; they only get worse if they're not dealt with.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
oh yeah, creative.
like asking the same questions over and over ad naseum.
like using another person's Topix name because your old name got blown up because of pre-election 'predictions'.
like posting that that has long ago been debunked as matter of fact.
like acting like you're the smartest person in the room when all of the above prove otherwise.
LOL... the smartest person in the room?? You another AOL user...

Your life isn't about how to survive the storm, it's all about how to dance in the rain...

You still have not told us why the ghettos and projects are magnets for blacks??

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Where was Obama during the 7-hour battel between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American embassy security detatchment in Benghazi while the real-time video was being watched in the White House?
Who in the White House gave the orders for the AC-130 and Marine Force Recon units specifically prepositioned to respond to specifically an attack on the embassy in specifically Libya to disregard their default orders while they watched Al Qaeda kill Americans on real-time video?
Got an answer for these questions, dufus?
... empty chair....
Uhhhh, the White House and nobody.

Do I win something?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Cantor: GOP Needs To Explain Party’s Positions To Voters
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/c...
yes, that is different than explaining why we should hate Obama.
say what Mitt? or rather...say what Mitt who?
Well, he explained exactly nothing. Boehner said his number one agenda is to abolish abortion forever. Like that's his worst problem. I like this from the comments:

just do not think sucking the di*k of every super-wealthy societal parasite is ever going to be a big winner for the Republican Party, but I could be wrong. Maybe that is what the American people want?
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>You got that right. When you see 750,000 jobs per month being lost again like in 2008 and the stock market lost of 60% in two days you get back with us on not seeing anything yet.
More Liberal platitudes ….Still stuck on Stupid!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
The Treasury Dept.
Sheesh, I think somebody called you "birdbrain" ... I like it.
I can't stand it. Feel sorry for Svetlana

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you've backed off of your dishonest asertion about Afghanastan, eh libtard?
OK - one out of two down.
Now let's discuss Iraq. Remeber that one. I's the one all the Democrats were warning us about. Yes, the same one the Democrats voted for military force on.
Here you go dishonest political hack clown:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Cwqh4wQPoQkXX
Don't you lefty losers get it???

The Republicans didn't commit one of the most insanely idiotic and costly foreign policy blunders in our history 'cause some Democrats voted to do it.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Never ceases to amaze ...
There's clueflucked then there's CLUEFLUCKED ...
Homer convinced DBWriter lives in some kind of alternate reality.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min Frankiefartsmeller 49,373
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min wojar 177,253
Melody Top Music Theater: In gentler times, Hil... (Jun '09) 52 min StarMountainKId 19
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 46,267
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr James 68,332
Aurora University student charged with sexual a... 2 hr wow 7
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,896
Amy 8-26 6 hr Stina2 26
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••