Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,323)

Showing posts 786,441 - 786,460 of1,078,384
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
OldRatface

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it was YOU that made the Clinton reference. By your own logic, congress controls the budget:
<Quote DBWriter> "Clinton had to be dragged kicking and screaming to all the Republican legislation that made the government fiscally sound."
The logical inference and constitutional reality of your quote is that congress determines what money is spent on, not the president.
A more logical question is, Where's Obama going to get the money that congress spent?
Probably from you; you old carcass will be gone any day now, saving the government thousands in lowlife-leeched welfare and bottomfeeder foodstamps, let alone all your mental disability payments.

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Please see a psychiatrist about your judge-it problem.
And turn in your guns.
Should I interpret this as an endorsement of your friend waxturd? Are you ready to say he exemplifies your moral and intellectual standards of excellence? You really should show him some love as he's dumped a ton of brilliants on your bizarre posts.

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

OldRatface wrote:
<quoted text> Probably from you; you old carcass will be gone any day now, saving the government thousands in lowlife-leeched welfare and bottomfeeder foodstamps, let alone all your mental disability payments.
Hey waxturd, why don't you use OldRatface to give yourself an endorsement? Everyone is running from you as if you had the plague.
So NotSurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Don't think that's gonna happen here. Can't say I blame anyone for not coming forward. I'm a stalker and a notorious lying troll. I'm well known as the biggest clown of the entire topix website. I'm about as welcome as a bad case of diarrhea. I'm really off the rails today. My maniacal desperation is extremely evident and seems to be getting worse!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

mdbuidler wrote:
<quoted text>
Bear in mind George bush spent 7 years and countless trillions of dollars trying to catch bin Ladin and all we got for that was 600,000 dead Iraqis, and a president claiming that capturing bin Laden just wasn't that important to him. Don't worry though, now that we've got a Harvard man in there things will finally get done.
Bush went into Iraq to kill terrorists, he gave them a place and time to gain their martyrdom. Remember the press telling us the Iraq invasion was a terrorist recruitment tool? Well, it was, and it worked like a charm. Islamists swarmed into Iraq like moths to a flame, Bush's flame.
Bush was right again when he took the emphases off Osama. His death may have feathered Obama's taqiyah but it infuriated the Islamists, especially when he started bragging about it every chance he got, and, it didn't do a thing to slow Al Qaeda.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Forks_make_Us_fat wrote:
47%ers and a culture where every LONG gun is an ASSAULT Rifle...

"Yes, the Associated Press has been caught red-handed changing “shotgun” to “assault rifle” in their reporting.

Since the beginning of the standoff (example) it has been reported only that Dykes has been armed with a shotgun when patrolling his property. The morphing of the shotgun into an assault rifle seems to have happened within the past four hours."

http://www.bob-owens.com/2013/02/red-handed-a...
Impossible!

The Liberal Media is fair and balance, only Fox lies!
So NotSurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Not Surprized, why don't you use me to give yourself an endorsement? Everyone is running from you as if you had the plague.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

...and Liberals want to ban assault rifles...

-445 murdered with rifle
-605 murdered with hammers and clubs

-438 murdered with rifle
-618 murdered with hammers and clubs

-323 murdered with rifle
-496 murdered with hammers and clubs

http://www.qando.net/...
So NotSurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Should I interpret this as an endorsement of my friend Not Surprized? Are you ready to say she exemplifies my moral and intellectual standards of bottomfeeding? You really should show her some love as she's dumped a ton of manure on my bizarre posts.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

MIDLAND CITY, Ala. (AP) Authorities stormed an underground bunker Monday in Alabama, freeing a 5-year-old boy who had been held hostage for nearly a week in the tiny backyard shelter and leaving the boy's abductor dead.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Tagg Romney, the son of former Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney, is mulling a run for the Massachusetts Senate seat recently vacated by Secretary of State John Kerry.
Raw Story ( http://s.tt/1zlDW )
sosad

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

I wish everyone would come together and support Barack. I wasnt a fan of Bush but as long as dumb and dumber was our President, I had his back, Its sad that because he has a portion of black in him, his every move is highly scrutinized.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
...and Liberals want to ban assault rifles...
-445 murdered with rifle
-605 murdered with hammers and clubs
-438 murdered with rifle
-618 murdered with hammers and clubs
-323 murdered with rifle
-496 murdered with hammers and clubs
http://www.qando.net/...
If you were such a f*cking moron, you would know that the idea behind banning assault like weapons & high capacity clips are to stop the massacres like at Newtown.

Nor because they are commonly used in murders.

My God you people are idiots.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush went into Iraq to kill terrorists, he gave them a place and time to gain their martyrdom. Remember the press telling us the Iraq invasion was a terrorist recruitment tool? Well, it was, and it worked like a charm. Islamists swarmed into Iraq like moths to a flame, Bush's flame.
Bush was right again when he took the emphases off Osama. His death may have feathered Obama's taqiyah but it infuriated the Islamists, especially when he started bragging about it every chance he got, and, it didn't do a thing to slow Al Qaeda.
1) Your Iraq story is a f*cking joke

2) So you think we should have allowed Bin Laden o live because you are scared of terrorists?

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No sane and/or sober person believes your statement as follows:
"We just could not quit but had to make sure the Afghan Army was in a position to keep Al Qaeda from using it as a base of operations again."
You really are quite the idiot.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
He promised to end the Iraq War which he did,
He promised to fight the Afghanistan war which he did & we are on schedule to be out.
We just could not quit but had to make sure the Afghan Army was in a position to keep Al Qaeda from using it as a base of operations again.
"real dumb"
I would never say president nobama was not involved in getting rid of bin Laden, that's a good thing. He watched and fortunately did not put the kabosh on the mission. But I do have a question. The death of bin Laden saw a reduction in atrocities committed by the taliban and al qaeda? They are no longer murdering women and children at will? Face it "real dumb" the US should not be wasting lives and monies in countries like Iraq and Afghanistan that are not going to change any time soon. We should not try to be nation builders with the force of arms.
Peace
KMA
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a joke. What will you do when your welfare, food stamps, etc. are cut off?
waxturds for sure

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama gets his money from the treasury department. How f*cking dumb can you get.
"real dumb"
Where does the Treasury Department get their monies? From the taxpayers maybe? The folks? The one's who work and provide? Definitely not from losers like you.
Peace
KMA
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were such a f*cking moron, you would know that the idea behind banning assault like weapons & high capacity clips are to stop the massacres like at Newtown.
Nor because they are commonly used in murders.
My God you people are idiots.
How many people do you think you have compelled to want to bash your face in with an assault rifle?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Confronted With 97 Percent Of Climate Scientists, Fox Makes Up Stats
On Fox News, Republican strategist Brad Blakeman denied the scientific consensus on manmade climate change, saying "For every one scientist that says there is, I'll give you 10 scientists that said it's not manmade": VIDEO
But in fact, credible surveys have repeatedly found that the vast majority of climate scientists agree humans are changing the climate. For instance, a 2009 survey published by the American Geophysical Union found that 97 percent of those who specialize in climate science said human activity is contributing to rising global temperatures....
The American Geophysical Union and several other scientific bodies including the National Academy of Sciences have acknowledged manmade climate change based on a strong and growing body of evidence.
Despite all of this, Fox News has continually and falsely claimed the consensus on climate change does not exist -- yet another example of the network's willful denial of facts. As MSNBC host Rachel Maddow put it after the 2012 presidential election, conservative media need to "pop the factual bubble" if they're going to offer solutions to our problems rather than just wish them away.
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/02/04/fox-n...
mediamatters?

Hahahahahahahahahahahaah......

Besides, scientific opinion is never scientific proof.

But quite often it is Politically Correct Science.

Just ask asskisser Stephen Chu.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 786,441 - 786,460 of1,078,384
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 11 min NITiN 4
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr FACT 67,856
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr andet1987 4,543
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 455
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,357
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr LRS 174,457
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Mister Tonka 97,511
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 22 at 8:55PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••