Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,322)

Showing posts 786,421 - 786,440 of1,033,444
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Every once in awhile I feel guilty for exposing him because he's obviously mentally ill. I think you're doing the right thing though because enabling someone deranged as he is might encourage him to act out his loony fantasies in the real world. Keep it up, you're performing a public service.
His sockpuppet routine is legendary. As his is sick obsession with judging other's posts. He has nothing better to do all day on the psych ward where he resides. If I, and occasionally you, Dem and Nucular didn't rattle his cage he would have no one to correspond with. No one else bothers to read or answer his posts. I consider it an act of "charity" while at the same time keeping newcomers to the thread informed about who, or in this case what they're are dealing with. He has stalked women (always democrat) through the internet and then published their home phone, address' and work phone numbers on this forum. He deserves whatever he gets.

“obamabot livs”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

chom, chom
got to have meat

TJ white
hell_n_readE

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Really? "...Then, in early 1982, with the Donaldson case still proceeding and Jesse Jackson threatening a black boycott of Burger King because minorities owned a meager 2 percent of the company’s 3000 franchises, Cain was offered a “fast-track” ascension to one of the restaurant chain’s ten regional general manager’s positions that required him to do nine months of training on the ground. Late that year, he became the vice president for the Philadelphia area overseeing 400 Burger Kings.
Donaldson, a Republican businesswoman in Massachusetts today, told the Daily Beast that Cain “calls himself a self-made man,” but “wouldn’t have gotten to first base without those lawsuits.” Cain was hired, says Donaldson,“when Pillsbury realized they had to make some changes. He could get what he wanted but he didn’t get it going down the middle of the street; he’d get it bobbing and weaving.” Donaldson, who’s so feisty she once sued Louis Farakkhan because the Nation of Islam wouldn’t let her attend a public meeting, posted two blogs last month, urging Cain to acknowledge the role that the civil rights movement played in his success, and then condemning him for being “unable to see, respect, or thank those on whose shoulders he stands.”
“You got your job through affirmative action and the work of civil rights groups who intervened and opened a path for you,” Donaldson wrote. In June 1983, Pillsbury reached a $350,000 settlement with Donaldson, part of which would fund an “education, scholarship and internship program for blacks.”
A few months before that and shortly after Cain became Burger King’s first black regional manager, Jesse Jackson announced a $500 million affirmative action agreement with the hamburger group. The agreement called for increased minority participation in “all areas and levels” and laid out specific targets, including raising black employment to 21 percent, black ownership of franchises to 15 percent, and hiring a black advertising agency that would..."
Calling US Marines!
You need to report to the front lines ASAP!

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they don't, ur kidding yourself, but not us. The USA is less than 2% of the earth's land mass, you might want to direct your ire at Russia, China, India, Pakistan, etc.,
Your high priest Al Snore has been totally disgraced, the AGW movement is now meaningless, sold out for oil money.
Everyone needs to participate.

Since we have been the largest polluter for so long, we should lead.
RogerThat

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

End Time AMERICA :----2013, 2014 FOREWARNINGS

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

History101 wrote:
<quoted text>
O’Reilly argued that Obama’s economic plan didn’t work in his first term at all. He also said the situation for African Americans and other minority groups has only gotten worse under the president.
“So you basically said to yourself I’m still going to support the guy even though his economic policies haven’t worked for African Americans and pretty much anyone else,” O’Reilly said, referring to Powell’s decision to vote for Obama a second time.
“Why do you only see me as an African American, Bill? That troubles me,” Powell shot back.“I’m an American.”
O’Reilly said he was referring to his complaints about the GOP not doing enough to cater to African Americans and minorities.
...Perhaps you shouldn't let yourself be led astray by The Cheerleaders...
Cheerleaders, again? You surely do run fast to defend you're geriatric crash Orally...sorry, but he has a much younger wife that cheats on him with a policeman--no time for you, fatty, all stuck to the floor.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not hard to see what was really important to Powell when a black democrat was the nominee, he went with his tribe. Whites need to start going with their tribe before it's too late.
And yet another clueless bigot raises his hairy paw, declaring, "Here I am. Me too." Have you met Carol? She's kinda' old and fat and diabetic, but she loves ugly old racists like you and Bill.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
No, dimwit, we just point out that lying SOS Obama DOES NOT have al-quada on the run like he claimed. Islamofascists are still killing all over the world. Do you ever read a newspaper? Doesn't look like it. Romney was right, Obama lied.
Speaking of pretenders, that would be you.
That's why they are in the greatest place on Earth....Mali

Their leadership has been decimated.

Not all terrorists are Al Qaeda. In case you are actually so stupid to think all terrorists belong to Al Qaeda.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Our past isn't indicative of anything, not even a scintilla of relevance. I might understand your alarm if you think this world is 6,000 years old, is that the case?

So now there aren't any cycles?

I wish you right whiners would get our stories straight.
sam walton

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Of course the Rich pay more money in on taxes. They make most of the money. duh,,,,, The top 20% wage earners in America receive 80% of ALL the income each year. 93% of ALL income gains since the 2008 economic collapse have gone to the Top 1%. The Richest 400 people in America have a combined wealth of more than the first 150 million.
What yer sayin is that is sucks to be you?
Need advice

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't listen to homer. I say let them keep the body, you won't be needing it anyway.
I know, I realize I won't be here but my wife and children want me to be buried where they can come and visit. I just don't think that the IRS can have the right to your corpse and hold it hostage for taxes is all.
forks_made_leo_f at

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Cheerleaders, again? You surely do run fast to defend you're geriatric crash Orally...sorry, but he has a much younger wife that cheats on him with a policeman--no time for you, fatty, all stuck to the floor.
Ban jelly donuts before I explode!
So SurpriZeturd

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
WAXTURDS wrote: ROTFLMAO !!!!!
Not Surprized you're still being rejected...ROTFLMAO!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
"Social engineering project??"
Yet the Israeli Army, Navy, and Air Force have included women in combat since the State of Israel was formed!!
The Irgun and Lehi terrorist squads of Zionists, who fouoght the British in Palestine, was heavily female.
Today 51% of Israeli Military Officers are women.
You're not very bright,are you??
But you are very sexist.
<quoted text>
Women are already in combat, the pilots of course but more and more the logistics and medical folks who fate places near on on the front lines in desert(Iraq) and shthole (Afghanistan) war. See Jessica Lynch for details.

What do they do? Go down to the jarhead bar at 3 AM to find this 17%?
OldRatface

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Every once in awhile I feel guilty for exposing him because he's obviously mentally ill. I think you're doing the right thing though because enabling someone deranged as he is might encourage him to act out his loony fantasies in the real world. Keep it up, you're performing a public service.
You're performing what kind of a pubic service? ROTFLMAO

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Windsor, Ct --- hhhmmmmm

You wouldn't be one of the Waxturd's Demon clan, would you??

The Ivy League Rat??
Demo KKK Rats wrote:
Anyone see Al (Jazerra) Gore on Letterman? What a greedy dope!
Sitting on that chair he looked like Jabba the Hut, fat slob huckster!
So SurpriZeturd

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
His sockpuppet routine is legendary. As his is sick obsession with judging other's posts. He has nothing better to do all day on the psych ward where he resides. If I, and occasionally you, Dem and Nucular didn't rattle his cage he would have no one to correspond with. No one else bothers to read or answer his posts. I consider it an act of "charity" while at the same time keeping newcomers to the thread informed about who, or in this case what they're are dealing with. He has stalked women (always democrat) through the internet and then published their home phone, address' and work phone numbers on this forum. He deserves whatever he gets.
Here come da judge...Here come da judge... ROTFLMAO!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

I salute you!!

To my knowledge, you've got the record for judge-its!! 21 last I looked.

All negative, but clearly an indication of how pissed off Waxturd is!!

Who in his right mind would bother giving 21 judge-its for anything??

Who's got the time or the OCD?

Waxturd, that's who!!
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

So? The US Military is not The Israeli Military.

The only Militarized Model America should follow with regards to Israel's is their highly strategic and effective Border Patrol, the entering into their Country.

The US Military HAS Female Officers, but being a Female Officer does not demand the same rigorous training needed for front line combat.

Go float your "you're not very bright, but you are very sexist" elsewhere.

As I once said, you are such a pusswah parading as a "Real Man".
Oxy-F*cking-Moron.

And tell me again how YOU were in The US Military and yet you're anti-2nd Amendment. That dawg don't hunt!
But is as crooked as a dawg's hind leg!
Nuculur option wrote:
"Social engineering project??"
Yet the Israeli Army, Navy, and Air Force have included women in combat since the State of Israel was formed!!
The Irgun and Lehi terrorist squads of Zionists, who fouoght the British in Palestine, was heavily female.
Today 51% of Israeli Military Officers are women.
You're not very bright,are you??
But you are very sexist.
<quoted text>
Nuculur Nutjob

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
I salute you!!
To my knowledge, you've got the record for judge-its!! 21 last I looked.
All negative, but clearly an indication of how pissed off Waxturd is!!
Who in his right mind would bother giving 21 judge-its for anything??
Who's got the time or the OCD?
Waxturd, that's who!!
<quoted text>
Clearly, you are the more deserving...LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 786,421 - 786,440 of1,033,444
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]