Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
786,401 - 786,420 of 1,096,196 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you are saying my post was incorrect?
Or are you looking for a source for your crack habit.
No sane and/or sober person believes your statement as follows:

"We just could not quit but had to make sure the Afghan Army was in a position to keep Al Qaeda from using it as a base of operations again."
So NotSurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
I apologize for being off the charts with my sockpuppets today! Off my meds again! Looks like I'm lightening up on the judgit cartoons. Must have a sore wrist. Lol!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
So NotSurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
Judgit mania from yours truly at fever pitch! Smoke is billowing from the top of mytin foil hat!!!!!!!
I'm just a rejected gurl!!!!!!!!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
... another goddam idiot.
"Taxes" isn't a source of money. It is a method of collection of money from a source of money. You have to tell us what the source of money is, i.e. WHO is going to pay that tax. The WHO part is the source of the money.
So, where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
Gooo Duke-even if your locale is south WEST.

(did ya catch that MDB--West, another pointer on the compass of directional!)

“"festivus lentel"”

Since: Feb 13

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Oh man, this is so cool! The price of gasoline is rocketing up and my oil stocks are off the charts! Happy days are here again!

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

mdbuidler wrote:
<quoted text>
.... I don't mind embarrassing myself, carol....
Obviously.

I heard you got caught sucking off your inflatable Obama doll in the local library.

Use a condom next time, airhead.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that the fellow that took over the top spot at WDW began working there as a busboy as a way to pay for his college?
Imagine that :-).
OldRatface

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it was YOU that made the Clinton reference. By your own logic, congress controls the budget:
<Quote DBWriter> "Clinton had to be dragged kicking and screaming to all the Republican legislation that made the government fiscally sound."
The logical inference and constitutional reality of your quote is that congress determines what money is spent on, not the president.
A more logical question is, Where's Obama going to get the money that congress spent?
Probably from you; you old carcass will be gone any day now, saving the government thousands in lowlife-leeched welfare and bottomfeeder foodstamps, let alone all your mental disability payments.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Please see a psychiatrist about your judge-it problem.
And turn in your guns.
Should I interpret this as an endorsement of your friend waxturd? Are you ready to say he exemplifies your moral and intellectual standards of excellence? You really should show him some love as he's dumped a ton of brilliants on your bizarre posts.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

OldRatface wrote:
<quoted text> Probably from you; you old carcass will be gone any day now, saving the government thousands in lowlife-leeched welfare and bottomfeeder foodstamps, let alone all your mental disability payments.
Hey waxturd, why don't you use OldRatface to give yourself an endorsement? Everyone is running from you as if you had the plague.
So NotSurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Don't think that's gonna happen here. Can't say I blame anyone for not coming forward. I'm a stalker and a notorious lying troll. I'm well known as the biggest clown of the entire topix website. I'm about as welcome as a bad case of diarrhea. I'm really off the rails today. My maniacal desperation is extremely evident and seems to be getting worse!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

mdbuidler wrote:
<quoted text>
Bear in mind George bush spent 7 years and countless trillions of dollars trying to catch bin Ladin and all we got for that was 600,000 dead Iraqis, and a president claiming that capturing bin Laden just wasn't that important to him. Don't worry though, now that we've got a Harvard man in there things will finally get done.
Bush went into Iraq to kill terrorists, he gave them a place and time to gain their martyrdom. Remember the press telling us the Iraq invasion was a terrorist recruitment tool? Well, it was, and it worked like a charm. Islamists swarmed into Iraq like moths to a flame, Bush's flame.
Bush was right again when he took the emphases off Osama. His death may have feathered Obama's taqiyah but it infuriated the Islamists, especially when he started bragging about it every chance he got, and, it didn't do a thing to slow Al Qaeda.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Forks_make_Us_fat wrote:
47%ers and a culture where every LONG gun is an ASSAULT Rifle...

"Yes, the Associated Press has been caught red-handed changing “shotgun” to “assault rifle” in their reporting.

Since the beginning of the standoff (example) it has been reported only that Dykes has been armed with a shotgun when patrolling his property. The morphing of the shotgun into an assault rifle seems to have happened within the past four hours."

http://www.bob-owens.com/2013/02/red-handed-a...
Impossible!

The Liberal Media is fair and balance, only Fox lies!
So NotSurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Not Surprized, why don't you use me to give yourself an endorsement? Everyone is running from you as if you had the plague.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

...and Liberals want to ban assault rifles...

-445 murdered with rifle
-605 murdered with hammers and clubs

-438 murdered with rifle
-618 murdered with hammers and clubs

-323 murdered with rifle
-496 murdered with hammers and clubs

http://www.qando.net/...
So NotSurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Should I interpret this as an endorsement of my friend Not Surprized? Are you ready to say she exemplifies my moral and intellectual standards of bottomfeeding? You really should show her some love as she's dumped a ton of manure on my bizarre posts.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

MIDLAND CITY, Ala. (AP) Authorities stormed an underground bunker Monday in Alabama, freeing a 5-year-old boy who had been held hostage for nearly a week in the tiny backyard shelter and leaving the boy's abductor dead.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Tagg Romney, the son of former Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney, is mulling a run for the Massachusetts Senate seat recently vacated by Secretary of State John Kerry.
Raw Story ( http://s.tt/1zlDW )
sosad

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

I wish everyone would come together and support Barack. I wasnt a fan of Bush but as long as dumb and dumber was our President, I had his back, Its sad that because he has a portion of black in him, his every move is highly scrutinized.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
...and Liberals want to ban assault rifles...
-445 murdered with rifle
-605 murdered with hammers and clubs
-438 murdered with rifle
-618 murdered with hammers and clubs
-323 murdered with rifle
-496 murdered with hammers and clubs
http://www.qando.net/...
If you were such a f*cking moron, you would know that the idea behind banning assault like weapons & high capacity clips are to stop the massacres like at Newtown.

Nor because they are commonly used in murders.

My God you people are idiots.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min JOEL 68,850
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 min edogxxx 97,827
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min Beavis 176,805
Abby 8-22 17 min edogxxx 3
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 20 min Chickenpoo 49,272
Red-light cameras: Carol Stream police officer ... (Jul '09) 21 min Redlex busted 179
Amy 8-22 24 min edogxxx 4

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:28AM CDT

•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000