Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“"festivus lentel"”

Since: Feb 13

Eastern Oregon

#853909 Feb 4, 2013
Oh man, this is so cool! The price of gasoline is rocketing up and my oil stocks are off the charts! Happy days are here again!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#853910 Feb 4, 2013
mdbuidler wrote:
<quoted text>
.... I don't mind embarrassing myself, carol....
Obviously.

I heard you got caught sucking off your inflatable Obama doll in the local library.

Use a condom next time, airhead.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#853911 Feb 4, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that the fellow that took over the top spot at WDW began working there as a busboy as a way to pay for his college?
Imagine that :-).

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OldRatface

Pompano Beach, FL

#853912 Feb 4, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it was YOU that made the Clinton reference. By your own logic, congress controls the budget:
<Quote DBWriter> "Clinton had to be dragged kicking and screaming to all the Republican legislation that made the government fiscally sound."
The logical inference and constitutional reality of your quote is that congress determines what money is spent on, not the president.
A more logical question is, Where's Obama going to get the money that congress spent?
Probably from you; you old carcass will be gone any day now, saving the government thousands in lowlife-leeched welfare and bottomfeeder foodstamps, let alone all your mental disability payments.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#853913 Feb 4, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Please see a psychiatrist about your judge-it problem.
And turn in your guns.
Should I interpret this as an endorsement of your friend waxturd? Are you ready to say he exemplifies your moral and intellectual standards of excellence? You really should show him some love as he's dumped a ton of brilliants on your bizarre posts.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#853915 Feb 4, 2013
OldRatface wrote:
<quoted text> Probably from you; you old carcass will be gone any day now, saving the government thousands in lowlife-leeched welfare and bottomfeeder foodstamps, let alone all your mental disability payments.
Hey waxturd, why don't you use OldRatface to give yourself an endorsement? Everyone is running from you as if you had the plague.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
So NotSurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#853918 Feb 4, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Don't think that's gonna happen here. Can't say I blame anyone for not coming forward. I'm a stalker and a notorious lying troll. I'm well known as the biggest clown of the entire topix website. I'm about as welcome as a bad case of diarrhea. I'm really off the rails today. My maniacal desperation is extremely evident and seems to be getting worse!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#853919 Feb 4, 2013
mdbuidler wrote:
<quoted text>
Bear in mind George bush spent 7 years and countless trillions of dollars trying to catch bin Ladin and all we got for that was 600,000 dead Iraqis, and a president claiming that capturing bin Laden just wasn't that important to him. Don't worry though, now that we've got a Harvard man in there things will finally get done.
Bush went into Iraq to kill terrorists, he gave them a place and time to gain their martyrdom. Remember the press telling us the Iraq invasion was a terrorist recruitment tool? Well, it was, and it worked like a charm. Islamists swarmed into Iraq like moths to a flame, Bush's flame.
Bush was right again when he took the emphases off Osama. His death may have feathered Obama's taqiyah but it infuriated the Islamists, especially when he started bragging about it every chance he got, and, it didn't do a thing to slow Al Qaeda.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#853922 Feb 4, 2013
Forks_make_Us_fat wrote:
47%ers and a culture where every LONG gun is an ASSAULT Rifle...

"Yes, the Associated Press has been caught red-handed changing “shotgun” to “assault rifle” in their reporting.

Since the beginning of the standoff (example) it has been reported only that Dykes has been armed with a shotgun when patrolling his property. The morphing of the shotgun into an assault rifle seems to have happened within the past four hours."

http://www.bob-owens.com/2013/02/red-handed-a...
Impossible!

The Liberal Media is fair and balance, only Fox lies!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
So NotSurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#853923 Feb 4, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Not Surprized, why don't you use me to give yourself an endorsement? Everyone is running from you as if you had the plague.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#853925 Feb 4, 2013
...and Liberals want to ban assault rifles...

-445 murdered with rifle
-605 murdered with hammers and clubs

-438 murdered with rifle
-618 murdered with hammers and clubs

-323 murdered with rifle
-496 murdered with hammers and clubs

http://www.qando.net/...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
So NotSurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#853926 Feb 4, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Should I interpret this as an endorsement of my friend Not Surprized? Are you ready to say she exemplifies my moral and intellectual standards of bottomfeeding? You really should show her some love as she's dumped a ton of manure on my bizarre posts.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#853928 Feb 4, 2013
MIDLAND CITY, Ala. (AP) Authorities stormed an underground bunker Monday in Alabama, freeing a 5-year-old boy who had been held hostage for nearly a week in the tiny backyard shelter and leaving the boy's abductor dead.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#853931 Feb 4, 2013
Tagg Romney, the son of former Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney, is mulling a run for the Massachusetts Senate seat recently vacated by Secretary of State John Kerry.
Raw Story ( http://s.tt/1zlDW )

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sosad

Jackson, MO

#853936 Feb 4, 2013
I wish everyone would come together and support Barack. I wasnt a fan of Bush but as long as dumb and dumber was our President, I had his back, Its sad that because he has a portion of black in him, his every move is highly scrutinized.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#853937 Feb 4, 2013
killtaker wrote:
...and Liberals want to ban assault rifles...
-445 murdered with rifle
-605 murdered with hammers and clubs
-438 murdered with rifle
-618 murdered with hammers and clubs
-323 murdered with rifle
-496 murdered with hammers and clubs
http://www.qando.net/...
If you were such a f*cking moron, you would know that the idea behind banning assault like weapons & high capacity clips are to stop the massacres like at Newtown.

Nor because they are commonly used in murders.

My God you people are idiots.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Loysville, PA

#853941 Feb 4, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush went into Iraq to kill terrorists, he gave them a place and time to gain their martyrdom. Remember the press telling us the Iraq invasion was a terrorist recruitment tool? Well, it was, and it worked like a charm. Islamists swarmed into Iraq like moths to a flame, Bush's flame.
Bush was right again when he took the emphases off Osama. His death may have feathered Obama's taqiyah but it infuriated the Islamists, especially when he started bragging about it every chance he got, and, it didn't do a thing to slow Al Qaeda.
1) Your Iraq story is a f*cking joke

2) So you think we should have allowed Bin Laden o live because you are scared of terrorists?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Loysville, PA

#853943 Feb 4, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No sane and/or sober person believes your statement as follows:
"We just could not quit but had to make sure the Afghan Army was in a position to keep Al Qaeda from using it as a base of operations again."
You really are quite the idiot.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#853944 Feb 4, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
He promised to end the Iraq War which he did,
He promised to fight the Afghanistan war which he did & we are on schedule to be out.
We just could not quit but had to make sure the Afghan Army was in a position to keep Al Qaeda from using it as a base of operations again.
"real dumb"
I would never say president nobama was not involved in getting rid of bin Laden, that's a good thing. He watched and fortunately did not put the kabosh on the mission. But I do have a question. The death of bin Laden saw a reduction in atrocities committed by the taliban and al qaeda? They are no longer murdering women and children at will? Face it "real dumb" the US should not be wasting lives and monies in countries like Iraq and Afghanistan that are not going to change any time soon. We should not try to be nation builders with the force of arms.
Peace
KMA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#853945 Feb 4, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a joke. What will you do when your welfare, food stamps, etc. are cut off?
waxturds for sure

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min loose cannon 177,986
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 27 min mdbuilder 46,605
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 49 min Weneedchange 150
Amy 9-16 1 hr Mister Tonka 31
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 615
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr Blwlgo 1,923
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr D-U-H 49,807
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr cheluzal 98,213
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••