Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,317)

Showing posts 786,321 - 786,340 of1,077,542
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
NWaxman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized!
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

SupriZedObamaFool wrote:
<quoted text> Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
You have the libtard in meltdown mode. They hate it when you beat them silly. Baawwwaaahhhh!!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
'Can't touch this' is code for don't touch my stanky a$ s!
that would be your mamas alley action..........
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Why Does the Media Go Easy on Barack Obama?

Many conservatives think it's evidence of liberal bias. But is it even true that conservatives are more willing to be adversarial on important topics?

.....when it comes to holding Obama accountable for those unusually consequential, unchecked acts, the conservative media is far inferior, partly because of the time it wastes on birtherism, Kenyan anti-colonialism, and a National Review contributor's theory that Obama is allied with our Islamist enemy in a "grand jihad" against America; but mostly because much of the conservative movement behaves as if the War on Terrorism confers unlimited power to spy without warrants, to violate the War Powers Resolution, to extra-judicially kill American citizens, and to treat even the legal justification for executive branch actions as if they're state secrets. On all those questions, they defer to the Obama Administration.

If "liberal media bias" explains the failure to challenge Obama adequately, why do center-left publications challenge him more on a whole range of national-security topics than center-right publications? Why are avowedly leftist publications often more adversarial than center-left ones?

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2...
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The Constitution was written to allow a mulatto fraud like Obama the ability to become President. It seems to me it worked. Under no other system would that have happened. You seem to be woefully ignorant of that fact.
Limited government seems to be something you are opposed to. Of course, that means you are rebelling against the government of the United States and the Constitution. Would Obama be part of your rebellion?
Given the actions of the Democrats, I don't see how a civil war to restore the Constitution can be averted. The Democrats are too full of themselves and their ability to indoctrinate the population with lies to not do it, and they are too ignorant to avoid doing it.
After the smoke clears, it is a certainty the winners will hang the losers. If it's your neck the noose is being put around, don't whine. You asked for it. Take it like a man.
By the way, all these things like electricity every day and fresh produce in the grocery store and gasonline and everything else that requires capital investment to deliver to you will become significantly less reliable and scarce. Since you cannot provide for yourself, and everything in your neighborhood will already have been stolen, you will have to expand the territory you forage in to include places where there is still something there to steal.
We know you'll be coming to see us. You know you'll be coming to see us. We can discuss the issue of equality then.
You won't need to bring your copy of Roberts Rules of Order with you.
You don't want no parts of what folks of my liken bring to the table. You buy guns to stock pile. I buy guns to put in work. If you got something we want trust me we coming to get it & ain't nothing you, your wife with the pee shooter, or your kids with slingshots & pebbles could do if that were the case. Your a talker. If you & thee assholes that match your ideology really feel that civil war is the only option, start it. I know more dudes in 1 gang then you can muster a militia in 8 states. You talk nonsense. Those racist pricks that wrote the constitution didn't even consider black people people at all. You just better hope shyt never comes to the scenario you've mentioned. If so just remember ALL BLACK EVERYTHING, BLACK HOODIES BLACK MASK, ALL BLACK EVERYTHING
NWaxman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Do you measure the poop in your pants in kilos or quarts?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

NWaxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Introducing my newest sockpuppet!!!!!!!!!! Say hello everyone!!!
hi. again.
NWaxman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

I'm in sockpuppet meltdown mode. I hate it when they beat me silly. Baawwwaaahhhh!!!!

“"festivus lentel"”

Since: Feb 13

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Special to FOX NEWS! "A video tape from the super bowl has emerged showing Hillary Clinton and President Obama unscrewing and pocketing the fuses in the electrical room at the Super Dome. Additionally, Beyonce' has committed suicide - well, she got someone from her retinue to commit suicide for her - after first penning a note which read: "I can't go on! Everything I do blows up in my face somehow? Please say goodbye to all my many fans and lighting and technical people who have worked so hard to keep a fraud like me working." A spokeswoman for the singer said she'll be in the Cloak Room at the Ritz Carlton later this evening signing copies of her suicide note."

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to change the subject - Baaaawwwaaahhh!!!!!
Spoken like a true weasel...
You made the assertion, not me, so here we go again:
Weasel,
Show us where anyone of importance on the right said: "Obama should get no CREDIT".
Change what subject? What in the hell are you asking? Do you even realize that you are trying to build the case that Obama SHOULD be given credit for the death of Bin Laden? I just gave you an example of someone on the right saying Obama shouldn't get the credit. Are you saying Cheney isn't on the right?
WOW, you're even dumber than I thought.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you measure the poop in your pants in kilos or quarts?
ask your elephant a$$ mama......she knows i com in quarts :-(
NWaxman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
hi. again.
Gee thanks!! How considerate!
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

LOS ANGELES -- The OBAMA federal government's push for drastic reforms at chronically low achieving schools has led to takeovers by charter operators, overhauls of staff and curriculum, and even school shutdowns across the country.

It's also generated a growing backlash among the mostly low-income, minority communities where some see the reforms as not only disruptive in struggling neighborhoods, but also as civil rights violations since turnaround efforts primarily affect black and Latino students.

"Our concern is that these reforms have further destabilized our communities," said Jitu Brown, education organizer of Chicago's Kenwood-Oakwood Community Organization. "It's clear there's a different set of rules for African-American and Latino children than for their white counterparts."

The U.S. Department of Education's civil rights office has opened investigations into 33 complaints from parents and community members, representing 29 school districts ranging from big city systems such as Chicago, Detroit and Washington D.C. to smaller cities including Wichita and Ambler, Penn., said spokesman Daren Briscoe. Two additional complaints are under evaluation, and more cities, including Los Angeles, are preparing their filings.

Last week, Secretary Arne Duncan fielded complaints at a public forum in Washington. The forum was attended by some 250 people who boarded buses, vans and planes from around the country to demand a moratorium on school closings and present a reform model that calls for more community input, among other items.

The recurrent theme is that communities are fed up with substandard education, but want solutions that will not create upheaval at the schools, which are often seen as pillars of stability in neighborhoods where social fabric is fragile.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

NWaxman wrote:
I'm in sockpuppet meltdown mode. I hate it when they beat me silly. Baawwwaaahhhh!!!!
We're Not Suprized, Nulculur Option!

Baaaawwwaahhhh!!!!!
SupriZedObamaFoo l

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Introducing myself as the original sockpuppet!!!!!!!!!! Say hello everyone!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
SupriZedObamaFoo l

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
Not Surprized I'm still being rejected!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

THE LILY LIB JIM CROW KKK DEMOCRAT AND THE 3/5 care more about obama and the democrats than issues that affect the BLACK COMMUNITY and BLACK CHILDREN
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh well! Hey, if they want to get Jimmy Lee Sykes out of the bunker, they should cut his cable and radio off. If he can't listen to Beck and Limbaugh for 5 hours a day, he'll start freaking out.
Dykes (not Sykes) is a 65-year old Vietnam veteran who probably got f*cked up by LBJ's war. Not an excuse, but lots of those guys were never right afterwards.
SupriZedObamaFoo l

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
I measured the poop in my immature pants in kilos and quarts.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
SupriZedObamaFoo l

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
I'm still the same rejected sockpuppet in meltdown mode. I hate it when they beat me silly. Baawwwaaahhhh!!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 786,321 - 786,340 of1,077,542
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
McCarthy: 'Very good leads' in investigation in... 14 min bensleys thoughts 1
Thousands march in downtown Chicago in support ... 20 min bensleys thoughts 1
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 28 min bensleys thoughts 5
City to install more jet noise monitors in Chicago 39 min bensleys thoughts 1
Israel And Palestine, An Animated Introduction 51 min Charles Idemi 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr wojar 174,372
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 3 hr NITiN 2
•••
•••