Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
786,321 - 786,340 of 1,084,462 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
SupriZedObamaFoo l

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
I'm still the same rejected sockpuppet in meltdown mode. I hate it when they beat me silly. Baawwwaaahhhh!!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Pencil pushers?
Any cop unfit for street duty should be terminated.
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

THE 3/5 DEMOCRAT COULD CARELESS ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE THEY CARE MORE ABOUT ILLEGAL MEXICANS xyz

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

mdbuidler wrote:
But, I realize you are partially correct, DB, I am ig-nor-rant of zee noble south when seen through your bleary eyes. I know only zat if you want to see retarded people executed, or dragged behind pickup trucks until they fall a-part, one does not book a trip to zee Berkshires, non, mon ami?
Are you talking about the horizontal hanging of that drug addict by the people he took drugs from, and instead of selling the drugs he used them himself?
You do know that if you deal with drug dealers, that is what they do to you when you do the drugs instead of selling the drugs and giving them the money, right?

I'd say, just from reading your post, you're ignorant of a lot more than just the "noble south".
Let's prove that....

Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American embassy security detatchment in Benghazi while the White House ordered the prepositioned DoD assets prepositioned to respond to an attack on our embassy in Libya to disregard their default orders and hang the Americans in Benghazi out to dry while they watched Al Qaeda kill them on live video?

And;

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
SupriZedObamaFoo l

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee thanks for the rejection!! How rejected I am!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Realtime nailed the winner and the spread.
Realtime also nailed that Galt doesn't know sht about Temecula CA.
Bullshit. You obviously missed the followup.

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Its been hours and still no takers. Hard to believe that no one has come forward to speak up for waxturd, a guy who regularly gets 20 brilliant judge-its for his clever wit and stellar moral character. Let's try again:

I would write a letter of recommendation citing exemplary moral character for any of the following:Death of Tenzing, lily boca raton, RealDave, No Surprize, Grey Ghost, leosnana, Homer.

Is there anyone here that would do the same for waxturd/jimmy….?
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Change what subject? What in the hell are you asking? Do you even realize that you are trying to build the case that Obama SHOULD be given credit for the death of Bin Laden? I just gave you an example of someone on the right saying Obama shouldn't get the credit. Are you saying Cheney isn't on the right?
WOW, you're even dumber than I thought.
You made the assertion, not me, so here we go again:

Weasel,

Show us where anyone of importance on the right said: "Obama should get no CREDIT".

“"festivus lentel"”

Since: Feb 13

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

History 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Graduated from one of the top-ranked public universities in the state of Illinois. Even graduated with honors. So I'm guessing I know more than you.
Even though it's not my nature to rub things like this into someone's face, in your case I'll make an exception.
Obama is an empty suit president. I never even said that about Clinton or Carter. Those two overshadowed this president when it comes to filling in a suit with any substance.
If you choose not to acknowledge that, in fact, an empty suit occupies the White House who likes Air Force One more than being the president, that's something you need to deal with privately.
But please - in the name of all that is sacred and holy - stop waving your cotton-pickin' sign!
It's too pitiful and embarrassing.
Oh, carol, carol, carol. What you are saying, if I understand you correctly, is that you "learned more" in your school than I did in mine. Is that about the size of it? But this is VERY subjective territory isn't it, carol? I mean, were you in Architecture school out in Illinois? If so do you know more than I about the subject? How do we judge that, sweetie? Or, to reverse the positions, if I were in Home Economics can I make a better cherry pie than you do after your four years of higher education? There's really no way to measure these things, carol, except to look at the respective results. I'm at the White House for dinner every Christmas and you eat cotton candy with Mickey and Goofy. School is just a place to go get high and get laid, carol. Anybody who tells you otherwise is a goddam liar. Once you get out, your school friends with money can help you get sober and to find a good job, but, other than that, that's about it. The more you pay the more you play they say.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect about as well as its worked out for the Republicans shuffling the also-rans to the top of the ticket. In 2016 should we expect a Clinton/Gingrich matchup? That's just got too much historical irony to be plausible.
2016 is a long way off and we don't even know the players yet.

The chances of Hillary getting the nomination without serious opposition are very small.

Look for an Obama surrogate in the race, getting the support of the Obama machine.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
continuing the GOP slap fest...
Rep. Justin Amash (R-MI) on Monday swiftly denounced Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) for a joke about Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad that the former Republican presidential nominee made on Twitter.
After McCain faced accusations of racism for a tweet in which he alluded to Ahmadinejad as a monkey, the senior Arizona senator told his critics to "lighten up." Amash reacted with surprise to the original tweet before telling McCain to "wisen up" and stop making "racist jokes."
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/g...
oh my. that's going to leave a mark.
So, exactly what "race" do you think Ahmadinejad belongs to?
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

LIBS HAVE RUN THE EDUCATION SYSTEM INTO THE GROUND BLACK PEOPLE you WORSHIP the DEMOCRATIC PARTY TO YOUR OWN DOWNFALL OBAMA IS NOT YOU, you care more about obamas children and wife than you do your own family,obama famaily is safe and secure he doesn't have a care in the world and all you want from obam is swagg and look how "pretty" his wife what has that done for YOU SWAGG our PRESIDENT has SWAGG while you have nothing

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

mdbuidler wrote:
<quoted text>
How much are the cycles worth?
I've got three. I built two of them. They would have been cheaper for me to buy them.)))))
The black one in the photo, I've got about 35k in it. The red prostreet, I've got over 50k in, but I designed it as well as built it. I didn't design the black one, just matched an aftermarket frame to springer forks for a specific rear and front wheel. The red bike has a S&S motor an open BDL primary with a RevTech transmission. The black bike has a Harley motor and primary with a Baker transmission.
If you bought the bikes, the black one would sell for about 25-30k. The red prostreet would sell for 40-50k. If either wins a show, double that at least.
My white Dyna was 20k to buy, and I've got another 10k in the motor and accessories.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Taxes. I hope this helps you.
Taxes on whom?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Taxes. I hope this helps you.
... another goddam idiot.

"Taxes" isn't a source of money. It is a method of collection of money from a source of money. You have to tell us what the source of money is, i.e. WHO is going to pay that tax. The WHO part is the source of the money.

So, where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
[i don't reply to automated right wing spam. i could get a virus or something.]
You're running away from this question faster than a dog that just escaped from Michael Vick's house.

You still haven't answered these questions:
Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American embassy security detatchment while the real-time video was being watched in the White House?
In other words, where was Obama when the White House issued the orders to hang the Americans in Benghazi out to dry while they watched Al Qaeda kill them on real-time video?

And;

A simple location will suffice for the first question.
A simple source of money will suffice for the second question.

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
You made the assertion, not me, so here we go again:
Weasel,
Show us where anyone of importance on the right said: "Obama should get no CREDIT".
Have someone explain this to you, I give up, I'm not a special ed teacher.

McCain:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/zekejmiller/john-mcca...
Dick Cheney:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/11/dick...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple question:
Can the president spend money without congressional approval?
Answer- No, he can't.
So let me help you out here, your question should be worded:
Where will the money come from to pay for congress' government?
You have my permission to use the correctly worded version of your question so you won't sound so stupid in the future.
(Didn't I read where you said something stupid like "Clinton balanced the budget" before? Just take it from there....)

There needs to ba a source of money, dufus. You may need to write this down - money doesn't grow on trees.

A simple source of money is all it takes to answer this question.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Leaders on the right control their flock with fear, hate and spin. There is no doubt that the medical community will soon identify FIP (FOX Induced Paranoia) as an official mental disorder. This is the civilian equivalent of Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
You nailed it! Same as I posted on another forum on a favorite topic the right want to ignore Climate change. Because when your live in constant fear of an unknown enemy then you may as well put that precious gun the government is trying to take away to your head. Climate change action put a face on something positive we could all do something about and in the end if it made no difference at least we would feel good along the way doing it. That is the big difference between those on the far right side of politics is that there is always something to fear. So gear their life around having the enemy at the gate. Be it Obama, communism, religion, ideology,culture, science or just plain common sense. This is not living, its a life of paranoia. If I was going to enjoy my twilight years then i'm going to always live it like we are doing something to make a better tomorrow then at least i will die happy. In otherwords I want to be on vacation somewhere throwing a line in or teeing up a golf ball when the asteroid hits rather than being bunkered up waiting. That is what true liberal's are about. With the other mob, the asteroid is always going to land on their roof.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Anyone notice the lib sockpuppets in full force today including Old Ratface.

Hmmm, wonder where Nutcracker Option, Lily & Dumb Dave went? Oh well - sockpuppeting keeps the libs busy - can't walk & chew gum at the same time.

Baaawwaaahhh!!!!!

It was fun libtards!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min LRS 175,239
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 min voice of peace 68,073
Why We will Go to War with Russia 1 hr SnuffAGlobalist 3
Global Elite Agitating for War Against Russia 1 hr SnuffAGlobalist 2
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr andet1987 4,577
indian punjabi girls ph number here 3 hr Desi 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr SpaceBlues 45,908
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr RACE 97,585
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE