Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,316)

Showing posts 786,301 - 786,320 of1,036,282
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
So SurpriZeturd

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxman wrote: Did you graduate from an Ivy League in 3.5 years with a double major with a level of distinction far above others? I doubt it! Did you turn down a White House internship.
QUOTE who="Nostrilis Waxman" I'm a mut. Sweedish, Scot, English, Irish, Dutch, French - great grandparents moved to the U.S.
"envy is very unattractive"...ROTFLMAO!
You're unattractive and envious? ROTFLMAO!
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

BLACK POWER EDUCATION, MORALS , FAMILY , ECONIMICS , SELF SAVIOUR , FAITH IN SELF, BE STRONG AS A PERSON , LOVE THY SELF FIRST , DO NOT LOVE YOUR ENSLAVER EVER, KNOWLEDGE , RESPECT SELF & OTHERS EVEN ENEMIES YOUR REAL COMMUNITY NEIGHBORS LIVES BESIDE YOU NOT ON TOPIX xyz
Country We Stand

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Lord help our country for the next four years from Democratic bs.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I dunno, you've had some real doozies. But thanks for the tip on the Ravens. I may retire after the game on Sunday.
Madden picks favors the Ravens 27-24. Madden picks is 7 and 2 since it's inception.
So SurpriZeturd

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!
Your bust measurement is a wow? ROTFLMAO!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, on that note, I have been seeing these commercials for PBA, for people who alternately cry out loud or laugh out loud, sponsored by a drug company. Are drug companies now just making up sh!t so they can sell the cure?
The unfunded MediCare part "D" opened a whole new world for the drug companies to exploit.

Should have called it MediCare part "W"

Got your "free" inflatable back brace yet?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Unemployment of college grads is at 4%.
Waiting tables.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Bullshyte pal, I have a 20/20 memory and you talked about your gal pal's job a mid scale chain restaurant. Maybe it was a previous honey. rda=real dumb azz?
20/20 memory and you don't know if it was a previous honey? This ain't passing the sniff test. I could tell you about it again but I'm enjoying watching your 20/20 memory fail you.

Real dumb azz? Wanna get in the gutter? Hit up dem and nuc.
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

We preach freedom around the world, and we mean it, and we cherish our freedom here at home, but are we to say to the world, and much more importantly, to each other that this is the land of the free except for the Negroes; that we have no second-class citizens except Negroes; that we have no class or caste system, no ghettoes, no master race except with respect to Negroes? Now the time has come for this Nation to fulfill its promise. The events in Birmingham and elsewhere have so increased the cries for equality that no city or State or legislative body can prudently choose to ignore them."
—President Kennedy,[70]

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

WAXTURDS So SurpriZeturd wrote:
<quoted text> Your bust measurement is a wow? ROTFLMAO!
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/itasca-il/T50 ...

Oct 17, 2009
"Sounds Paranoid To Me wrote:
She changed her name bacause she was being stalked. The poster who was stalking her got her private information and published it for the world to see on this forum. That is why he was banned. So she changed her name. I observed the whole incident from the start. Not only did he publish her information but continued to stalk and harass her. Can you understand why she would change her name now?

sunnycali wrote:
Would you report someone HERE to the moderators if they were giving out YOUR personal information?

Oct 15, 2009
"sunnycali wrote:
Again, if someone posted YOUR private information would you just sit there and say, "way to go - that's freedom of speech in action?" And I mean information that included your home address and phone number. You would do nothing? If the answer is that you would do nothing then you apparently care little for your family.

Oct 15, 2009

"sunnycali wrote:
So if someone were giving out your personal information you would not report that person? If someone were using extremely obscene language you would not report that person?
This has absolutely nothing to do ideology. I don't have any problem with free speech. I don't have any problem with people of any political bent expressing their opinions. I DO have a problem with people violating the most basic terms of decency.
Oh, and I would report someone if I saw them breaking into YOUR house. Or abusing a member of YOUR family. I guess you and I are different in that respect. And I'm very sorry for that. Not for me but for you.

#58531Reply Jun 9, 2010
"Devin wrote:

Waxman, you are a known stalker, you've been sactioned by Topix on several occasions.
You are the poster child for keeping certain presonal information unrelated to the debate to one's self.
Come on now...... What's your purpose why aren't your focusing on the issues of the debate, the 1995 Budget Impass?
.... stay with the issue of the debate which is more than enough dialogue with individuals like yourself... didn't you ever warn your children about relating personal information over the internet about themselves?.. it's an employed security feature...
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The unfunded MediCare part "D" opened a whole new world for the drug companies to exploit.
Should have called it MediCare part "W"
Got your "free" inflatable back brace yet?
Ah is that what that is about? More of the Bush legacy, man we are never gonna shake this, his presidency is going to plague us for decades.
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

[edit] Fraying of alliancesKing reached the height of popular acclaim during his life in 1964, when he was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize. His career after that point was filled with frustrating challenges. The liberal coalition that had gained passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964[1] and the Voting Rights Act of 1965 began to fray.

King was becoming more estranged from the Johnson administration. In 1965 he broke with it by calling for peace negotiations and a halt to the bombing of Vietnam. He moved further left in the following years, speaking of the need for economic justice and thoroughgoing changes in American society. He believed change was needed beyond the civil rights gained by the movement.

King's attempts to broaden the scope of the Civil Rights Movement were halting and largely unsuccessful, however. King made several efforts in 1965 to take the Movement north to address issues of employment and housing discrimination. SCLC's campaign in Chicago publicly failed, as Chicago Mayor Richard J. Daley marginalized SCLC's campaign by promising to "study" the city's problems. In 1966, white demonstrators holding "white power" signs in notoriously racist Cicero, a suburb of Chicago, threw stones at marchers demonstrating against housing segregation.

THE SAME REASON KING WOULD HAVE BROKE OFF FROM OBAMA

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
Well__this should come as no surprise. TSA's bomb sniffing dog program is a total fkn bust as the dogs can't handle the smells or distractions found in a dynamic environment with people moving in different directions.
I guess the dogs and their handlers still look pretty cool eh?
For those of you who've already forgotten, the TSA was born in the 107th congress and signed into law by George W Bush in November of 2001. The Agency was placed under the direction of Homeland security in 2003.
Does anyone have a clue how much money that fkn behemoth costs to operate???
It should be closed and privatized. What that stupi saying the clucking chickens were saying? To 'professionalize you need to federalize' or some stupid truck like that.
Natasha

Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!
You fail. Gulag for you.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Natasha wrote:
<quoted text>
You fail. Gulag for you.
WAXTURDS, for sure!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The oil industry is subsidized through a special tax break.
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Dear Hillary-

We the Working class WOMEN of this nation wish to send our regards and hope you will enjoy at least some retirement time-and have some fun watching the worms trying to walk in (let alone fill) your "heels".

Carry on worms.

:-)
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

BARAK OBAMA DOES NOT MEAN EQUAL RIGHTS FOR THE POOR and THE POOR HAS NO COLOR ONLY IN POLITICAL ADS WHITE CHILDREN GO HUNGRY BUT THE PHONY LIB JIM CROW KKK DEMOCRAT will NOT SHOW STARVING WHITE CHILDREN LIVING IN SHACKS AMERICAs MEDIA IS PURE EVIL THEY MANIPULATE RACE CARD BETTER THAN AL SHARPTON WELL HE IS A PART OF THE WHITE MEDIA
So SurpriZeturd

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Oct 17, 2009
"Sounds Paranoid To Me wrote:
She changed her name bacause she was being stalked. The poster who was stalking her got her private information and published it for the world to see on this forum. That is why he was banned. So she changed her name. I observed the whole incident from the start. Not only did he publish her information but continued to stalk and harass her. Can you understand why she would change her name now?
sunnycali wrote:
Would you report someone HERE to the moderators if they were giving out YOUR personal information?
Oct 15, 2009
"sunnycali wrote:
Again, if someone posted YOUR private information would you just sit there and say, "way to go - that's freedom of speech in action?" And I mean information that included your home address and phone number. You would do nothing? If the answer is that you would do nothing then you apparently care little for your family.
Oct 15, 2009
"sunnycali wrote:
So if someone were giving out your personal information you would not report that person? If someone were using extremely obscene language you would not report that person?
This has absolutely nothing to do ideology. I don't have any problem with free speech. I don't have any problem with people of any political bent expressing their opinions. I DO have a problem with people violating the most basic terms of decency.
Oh, and I would report someone if I saw them breaking into YOUR house. Or abusing a member of YOUR family. I guess you and I are different in that respect. And I'm very sorry for that. Not for me but for you.
#58531Reply Jun 9, 2010
"Devin wrote:
Waxman, you are a known stalker, you've been sactioned by Topix on several occasions.
You are the poster child for keeping certain presonal information unrelated to the debate to one's self.
Come on now...... What's your purpose why aren't your focusing on the issues of the debate, the 1995 Budget Impass?
.... stay with the issue of the debate which is more than enough dialogue with individuals like yourself... didn't you ever warn your children about relating personal information over the internet about themselves?.. it's an employed security feature...
You're paranoid why? ROTFLMAO!
So SurpriZeturd

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
WAXTURDS, for sure!
You're a waxed what? ROTFLMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 786,301 - 786,320 of1,036,282
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

107 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Abby 4-23 3 min squishymama 13
Amy 4-23 6 min PEllen 22
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min mdbuilder 43,125
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 min Stina2 96,212
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 min Frijoles 65,499
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 13 min Dream Crystal 7,554
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 17 min Dream Crystal 1,024
ask amy 4-22 1 hr Sublime1 67
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••