Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#853856 Feb 4, 2013
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Taxes. i hope this helps you understand this time.
That would require doubling (at least) of everybody's taxes.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#853858 Feb 4, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
John McCain Called ‘Racist’ After Cracking Ahmadinejad ‘Monkey’ Joke:‘This Is What Passes for a Serious GOP U.S. Senator These Days’
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/04/jo...
Ahmadinejad is insane and dangerous. Calling him a monkey is small change in comparison and is only racist for those of you black folks who feel all monkey references are to black folks.

Get a life.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#853859 Feb 4, 2013
Jimmy Lee Dykes is dead, the little boy is alive and well__stay tuned for details.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#853860 Feb 4, 2013
Another question. If they can build a submarine and bring several tons of coke into the US whats to stop them from bringing something a lot more deadly or someone(s)?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#853861 Feb 4, 2013

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#853862 Feb 4, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Still lying.
Obama approved the plan & was in the "room" when it went down.
No one sot down any helicopters during the rad.
Look.
I now you freakin right whiners are embarrassed that your hero George W Bush didn't get Bin Laden. After all, Bush had declared him irrelevant & abandoned the search to make up a war about oil.
So now you have to make up stuff. Pathetic
You have to be one of the most ignorant people here. You are an ignorant buffoon. Even Popular Mechanics reported on it.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/mi...

The crash happened in Tanji, where the U.S. closed a combat outpost in April. However, the AP has reported, the Afghan forces never staffed the outpost after American forces left, and the Taliban moved back in. That left it to Navy SEALs to undertake a dangerous raid in a notorious insurgent area to stem the Taliban's advance.

If you recall, during Obama's "Dither Period" he ordered combat in the mountains against the Taliban and Al Qaeda to cease and US forces to retreat to the population centers. The SEAL Team helicopter was shot down in one of the places Obama gave back to the Taliban.
This was the very next "secret" mission of SEAL Team Six after they killed bin Laden when Obama didn't even have a clue the mission was happening until Vallerie Jarrett summoned him from the golf course about 40 minutes before the SEAL Team landed in bin Laden's compound.

“"festivus lentel"”

Since: Feb 13

Eastern Oregon

#853863 Feb 4, 2013
During the time, presumably, you were picking metaphysical fights with uneducated men I: designed and contracted two castles, a bank, the largest Georgian House in the world, assorted houses, stables interiors and cottages at the sea. I designed and executed the program for the World Championship of Three Day Eventing. In short, my dear, while you were pondering the universe I was out there exploring it, rolling in it, tasting it, and, whenever I could, massaging its loins.

Where was I? Oh yes, when I came back to the states I did three things in quick succession: got divorced, fell overwhelmingly in love with a very married red-headed woman, and signed back up for the Cooper Union, this time in Architecture. Back to New York, oh boy! There was an adjustment period, I want to be honest. In my mind I was an Irish country gentleman and I was feeling sullied by this vast hoard of unwashed Americans blathering all about me like leeches, stealing my stuff. They took my electric kettle the fuckers! Anyway, carol, I stood that as long as I could, about another year and by then I was beginning to understand the world, at least I was pretty sure I did. It began and ended between a willing woman's legs. If i'd been your hapless professor and you'd asked me that ridiculous question I would have simply undone my fly and flop old willy out in your hand. Then I would have said this: "I've just handed you the keys to the universe. Every iota of human knowledge is contained with this prodigious vessel and what you choose to do with it now will determine what you're ultimately able to get out of it later. Try this experiment at home, carol, see if I'm not right.

Anyways, what's that? About 4 years of formal college education and a little over two of high school. I'm taking a course now at the Corcoran but I'm also back up to my old tricks as well.

I am a fourth degree black belt in Tang Soo Do, and I have several Black Belts in Tae Kwon Do, but to be truthful, once you get the first one they pretty much give you the others.

I'm quite a good painter if you happen to be a naked woman and, this'll amuse you, I'm writing a book. I've sort of taught myself to write on Topix making hash out of folks like you. I appear at local comedy clubs semi-annually, but am still not happy with the performance. I had my own martial arts school until last year and for 20 years before that. I'm a very good teacher.

Well, that's about all I'm willing to write about myself tonight, carol, now it's your turn again.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#853864 Feb 4, 2013
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Taxes. i hope this helps you understand this time.
Idiot....

"Taxes" is not a source of money. "Taxes" is a method of collecting money from a source of money. "People" is a source of money. You have to identify who will be taxed to identify "taxes" as a source of money.

So, where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
So NotSurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#853865 Feb 4, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
I heard Obama was running for president again in 2016. That going to be hilarious. I had a dream of more failure and incompetence.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#853866 Feb 4, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hypocrite.
Libya had nothing to do with our national security, yet that didn't stop the idiot Obama from following the French to commit our military resources & finances. Now terrorists have more access to weapons and even killed our ambassador and three other patriots there. How did that work out for ya libturd?
Vietnam also had nothing to do with our national security and that didn't stop the Democrats.
KMA, dumb hypocrite.
"Jimmy"
Keep the faith. "real dumb" will have reasons that Libya did have something to do with our security. After all, president nobama, never acts incorrectly.
Get ready for "real dumbs" response to the situation in Nam. He will off er 'proof' that LBJ was forced by republican's into that war, you know the war that caused 50,000 American deaths. I will not be surprized if he does not come up an angle that 'proves' Bush was involved.
Peace

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#853868 Feb 4, 2013
flack wrote:
Better watch out people they got their eyes on your retirement accounts!!!$19.5 trillion dollars in private retirement accounts and the federal government is salivating to get their hands on it.All in the guise of protecting the people from greedy market people of course. That $19.5 trillion will let them borrow a whole lot of new money. Beware!!! That's why I don't have any.
Jesse Jackson, the used car salesman of racism and religion, is calling for just that. No Joke. The blackass jerk wants your pension money to help po' people..
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#853869 Feb 4, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahmadinejad is insane and dangerous. Calling him a monkey is small change in comparison and is only racist for those of you black folks who feel all monkey references are to black folks.
Get a life.
so any conservatives who feel differently need to get a life?

because i call white folks monkeys all the time. you know, those monkey see monkey do folks. or as i affectionately call them....FOXbots.

“"festivus lentel"”

Eastern Oregon

#853871 Feb 4, 2013
Ok, I need to make supper, carol, but before I go I'd like to revisit your contention earlier that you presumed to "know more" than me. It's possible I suppose, but only if you, like DB, never want the answer to the question you asked. Because "know" has a number of meanings... even a biblical one.

Life has more than one path, carol, more than one answer to every question, even yours. Striving after absolutes only proclaims your ignorance. And DB's for that matter. At least he found his calling: an engineer in Texas. Whereas you're still upset about being the only whore at Disney World without a fella.

“"festivus lentel"”

Eastern Oregon

#853873 Feb 4, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot....
"Taxes" is not a source of money. "Taxes" is a method of collecting money from a source of money. "People" is a source of money. You have to identify who will be taxed to identify "taxes" as a source of money.
So, where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
If you already knew the answer, fuckface, what'd you ask him for?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#853874 Feb 4, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so any conservatives who feel differently need to get a life?
because i call white folks monkeys all the time. you know, those monkey see monkey do folks. or as i affectionately call them....FOXbots.
You call your crotch a monkey, too. So what?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#853875 Feb 4, 2013
Confronted With 97 Percent Of Climate Scientists, Fox Makes Up Stats

On Fox News, Republican strategist Brad Blakeman denied the scientific consensus on manmade climate change, saying "For every one scientist that says there is, I'll give you 10 scientists that said it's not manmade": VIDEO

But in fact, credible surveys have repeatedly found that the vast majority of climate scientists agree humans are changing the climate. For instance, a 2009 survey published by the American Geophysical Union found that 97 percent of those who specialize in climate science said human activity is contributing to rising global temperatures....

The American Geophysical Union and several other scientific bodies including the National Academy of Sciences have acknowledged manmade climate change based on a strong and growing body of evidence.

Despite all of this, Fox News has continually and falsely claimed the consensus on climate change does not exist -- yet another example of the network's willful denial of facts. As MSNBC host Rachel Maddow put it after the 2012 presidential election, conservative media need to "pop the factual bubble" if they're going to offer solutions to our problems rather than just wish them away.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/02/04/fox-n...
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#853876 Feb 4, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately too many.
However, both wars should have been concluded under Bush. He abandoned Afghanistan to invade a country that had nothong to do with 9-11 or terrorism or WMDs.
OK Dave try to explain why your messiah hussein has not stopped this as he said he would if elected 4 years ago.
It is Obama's war and deaths now dave so please try to get REAL.

“"festivus lentel"”

Eastern Oregon

#853877 Feb 4, 2013
History 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi debil. Not my fault if others are so interested in my personal life.
Maybe they shouldn't bring it up and accuse me of lying about it if they didn't want me to defend it.
Am I right or am I right?
About what, carol? that's not the Debil. Well, it is, but not your personal, penis in the vagina Debil... well, it is, but... oh I give up!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#853878 Feb 4, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You call your crotch a monkey, too. So what?
[monkey]

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#853884 Feb 4, 2013
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
OK Dave try to explain why your messiah hussein has not stopped this as he said he would if elected 4 years ago.
It is Obama's war and deaths now dave so please try to get REAL.
He promised to end the Iraq War which he did,

He promised to fight the Afghanistan war which he did & we are on schedule to be out.

We just could not quit but had to make sure the Afghan Army was in a position to keep Al Qaeda from using it as a base of operations again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Scrutiny 178,163
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 27 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,795
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,521
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,414
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Doug77 4,718
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Mister Tonka 98,239
Abby 9-21-14 3 hr cheluzal 3
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE