Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
786,241 - 786,260 of 1,100,526 Comments Last updated 17 min ago
NWaxman

United States

#853732 Feb 4, 2013
None of my hairy a-hole relatives tore up the place after we won a SuperBowl...
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#853733 Feb 4, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey genius libtard,
Did you tell us how the government of Afghanastan supporting the terrorists responsible for the deaths of 3,000 people on 911 wasn't related to national security?
thats a lie......the country most responsible for those 9-11 terrorists is non other that BUSHES kissing OIL partners from SAUDIA ARABIA. the only thing that poor azz country afganistan is responsibe for is continuously moving the opium trade to its destination. the american drug lords and republican SUPER PACS in the gov't needed to get their hands on that money so they could affect the elections here in america.
they did rather well.....bush got elected a 2nd term.
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#853734 Feb 4, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>LQQkie what else I found on the overnight shift. Carol attended the University of Illinois (late sixties early seventies era). Illinois is of course a BIG TEN university and might even rank in the top ten in certain subject matter* but definitely not Education at Bachelors level.
For those of you who missed reading Carol"s college era drama the first twenty times she posted it, she was married to husband #1 at that time and came to believe that all her uber liberal professors and instructors picked on her because of her religious views.
* U of I Urbana has one of the best intel science PhD programs in the nation__definitely top ten perhaps top two but that area of study was not yet created when Carol was there. Hah, those were the days of key punch cards.
Meanwhile....

Lowland gorrillas all over the Congo are flinging poop and beating on their chests...

“"festivus lentel"”

Since: Feb 13

Eastern Oregon

#853735 Feb 4, 2013
Can we not, at leest, agree zat zee stoo-pid people are more likely to be "southern" and zee smart people more likely to be Northern? Ees this so hard for you to.. how you say.. Grasp?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#853736 Feb 4, 2013
continuing the GOP slap fest...

Rep. Justin Amash (R-MI) on Monday swiftly denounced Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) for a joke about Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad that the former Republican presidential nominee made on Twitter.

After McCain faced accusations of racism for a tweet in which he alluded to Ahmadinejad as a monkey, the senior Arizona senator told his critics to "lighten up." Amash reacted with surprise to the original tweet before telling McCain to "wisen up" and stop making "racist jokes."

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/g...

oh my. that's going to leave a mark.
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#853737 Feb 4, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
lets compare romney and mccain.....they both lost to obama obams
YOU are A PLANTATION DWELLER THEY ARE NOT PRESIDENTS CLOWN
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#853738 Feb 4, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you still wear those idotic '7-day schiter' britches?
never wore them....but romney does. magic undies never worked out for him...did it Mothrafudder.

“"festivus lentel"”

Eastern Oregon

#853739 Feb 4, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
... goddam idiots....
What I am doing is asking a question. Here it is again:
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
A simple source of money will suffice for the answer.
How much are the cycles worth?
So NotSurpriZed

United States

#853740 Feb 4, 2013
All I got is ROTFLMAO!

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#853741 Feb 4, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true weasel...
You made the assertion, not me, so here we go again:
Weasel,
Show us where anyone of importance on the right said: "Obama should get no CREDIT".
You are really a moron. This is one of the dumbest points you've ever tried to make here:

How about Dick Cheney?

"Dick Cheney: Obama Misses Intelligence Briefings, Takes False Credit For Osama Bin Laden Mission"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/11/dick...

“"festivus lentel"”

Eastern Oregon

#853742 Feb 4, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Meanwhile....
Lowland gorrillas all over the Congo are flinging poop and beating on their chests...
All four of them? And we know this how?
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#853743 Feb 4, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
The one on the top of your head, of course!
how do you know....blind azz bat

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#853745 Feb 4, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
bite your own arse....you narcissistic loser wimp. republicans are full of FOX shyt and can't even get a story straight. the war in afghanistan is due to end in 2014. so many years and billions wasted in keeping a pitiful and worthless nation in the hands of m@rons. yea....thank you bush, your buddies company haliburton is now looking to start another war.
During his first campaign your Liar-in-Chief promised to bring the troops home if only we voted for HIM. "Due...?" That's funny, it seems they were "due" back in 2008. Keep moving the goalpost and nobody will ever score peace.
So NotSurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#853746 Feb 4, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text> I am such a rejected woman!
ROFLMAO!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#853747 Feb 4, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
FYI...
For 'hammertime'
Seven day s*****s....
http://m.urbandictionary.com/#define...
your mammy wore them bloomers from back in the day....they saved your azz when you were aborted.
He Aint American

Lexington, KY

#853748 Feb 4, 2013
While serving at the Pentagon, we were required to maintain a chain of command for all elected people. Two stood out because they were not US born. First was Swartnegger, and the other was obama. The official school records were his declaration of citizenship status, and they were sealed because they fu cked up. TO BAD AMERICA!!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#853749 Feb 4, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Dufus, you still haven't answered these questions:
Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American embassy security detatchment while the real-time video was being watched in the White House?
In other words, where was Obama when the White House issued the orders to hang the Americans in Benghazi out to dry while they watched Al Qaeda kill them on real-time video?
And;
A simple location will suffice for the first question.
A simple source of money will suffice for the second question.
[i don't reply to automated right wing spam. i could get a virus or something.]
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#853750 Feb 4, 2013
47%er....and four trips for hookers....

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
So NotSurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#853751 Feb 4, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
On my head.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#853752 Feb 4, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
... goddam idiots....
What I am doing is asking a question. Here it is again:
A simple source of money will suffice for the answer.
Simple question:
Can the president spend money without congressional approval?
Answer- No, he can't.

So let me help you out here, your question should be worded:
Where will the money come from to pay for congress' government?

You have my permission to use the correctly worded version of your question so you won't sound so stupid in the future.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 28 min J RULES 68,997
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 177,409
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr Candy4Me 7,751
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,379
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr newpoly 1,910
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,656
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search