Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
786,221 - 786,240 of 1,082,984 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

“"festivus lentel"”

Since: Feb 13

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>"done" as in America is done, as Obammy encourages millions more poor and unskilled to sneak into the country while weakening the military?
I sure hope it's done. Look at you for christ's sake, you just make shit up and blather it out there like... like God put the nonsense words in your mouth so now you sort of an obligation to just spit it all out there! We need to become a nation of smart people not bigger idiots than we already are.

And a footnote here: I noticed nanabooboo gave me a "mean" judgit back there, but, baby, you ain't even seen me when I get mean.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

DBWaiter wrote:
<quoted text>
She also didn't read the original post which stipulated that the top ten American universities are - without exception - in the "northeast." Which they are. "Northeast" is more inclusive than "New England" and, the last time anyone checked New York is a part of it. A big part of it. Additionally, I listed at least 12 leading Universities in the Northeast but the list is much, much longer than that.
I noticed in here earlier one of the Roger-Righties was babbling on about how the sniper from Texas with the squeaky little southern voice was a "National Treasure." This observation defines clearly the difference between a southern education and a northern one.
Did so. Just clarifying even further.

Yale v Hawvard.

YALE-ANYDAY.

(and still- NY is NOT New England-so narrows the list and bounces out Columbia--just for the record).
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO
Southern University
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Univers...
"Southern University and A&M College is a historically black college located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana...."
List of notable people who attended Southern University:
Athletes:
Rich Jackson
Mel Blount
Lou Brock
Harold Charmichael
Willie Davenport
Marvin Davis
Avery Johnson
Tyrone Jones
Fred Lewis
Bob Love
Rod Milburn
Isiah Robertson
Rickie Weeks
Musicians:
Randy Jackson
Alvin Batiste
Maurice Brown
Thaddeur Ford
Branford Marsalis
Nesby Phips
Miss Black USA
Terysa Singleton
Brittany Brown
Politicians:
Cleo Fields
William J. Jefferson ("I don't know how that hundred thousand dollars got in my freezer")
Military notables:
Sherian Grace Cadoria - first AA female to reach the rank of General in the US Army
Joe N. Ballard - first AA Chief of Engineers and Commander, USA Corps of Engineers
Let's go over your list again....
You really are quite ignorant, aren't you? How the f**k can a person as ignorant as you even feed yourself?
That's right. I forgot. I feed you.
GO Duke -in the rest of the not so northern hemisphere lol
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
You still haven't answered the question, by your own logic, congress controls the budget:
<Quote DBWriter> "Clinton had to be dragged kicking and screaming to all the Republican legislation that made the government fiscally sound."
Wouldn't a more logical question be, Where's Obama going to get the money that congress spent?
Weasel,

Show us where anyone of importance on the right said: "Obama should get no CREDIT".
neanderthal

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>The "real" dumb carol...did you ever figure out what was going on? Most likely not, but the hand writing on the wall said you were finished ages ago.
Let me tell you about being finished....

If only we had Affirmative Action to save us....
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Let's talk Democratic thuggery and propaganda. I hate cliche's, but what the heck. This prig spews,
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
"Walk a mile in their shoes.", suggesting that Bush was a bully but conveniently neglects to mention that Obama has kept troops in the Middle East for four years now. That, and never mentions 9/11. We had thousands of civilian deaths too.
It's pretty obvious that he's just another wussified, gaywad, radical Democratic liberal whackjob. Strange how he has empathy for Muslim brats taught to carry C4 filled backpacks but not harmless, goofy Christian kids crawling around makeshift obstacle courses. He can stick his misplaced, pseudo-empathy the same place he puts his kukes and so can you.
bite your own arse....you narcissistic loser wimp. republicans are full of FOX shyt and can't even get a story straight. the war in afghanistan is due to end in 2014. so many years and billions wasted in keeping a pitiful and worthless nation in the hands of m@rons. yea....thank you bush, your buddies company haliburton is now looking to start another war.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
You still haven't answered the question, by your own logic, congress controls the budget:
<Quote DBWriter> "Clinton had to be dragged kicking and screaming to all the Republican legislation that made the government fiscally sound."
Wouldn't a more logical question be, Where's Obama going to get the money that congress spent?
To correct you, the government hasn't had a budget since Obama took office. That is why there isn't any controls on spending. But, you probably wouldn't know that, would you....

And, to repeat what you obviously didn't comprehend, all of you Democrats give all credit to Pbama for everything, so let's just go along with that charade and call it "Obama's government".

Now, back to the question you are running away from like a dog that just escaped from Michael Vick's home:

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

A simple source of money will suffice for an answer.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Let's talk Democratic thuggery and propaganda. I hate cliche's, but what the heck. This prig spews,
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
"Walk a mile in their shoes.", suggesting that Bush was a bully but conveniently neglects to mention that Obama has kept troops in the Middle East for four years now. That, and never mentions 9/11. We had thousands of civilian deaths too.
It's pretty obvious that he's just another wussified, gaywad, radical Democratic liberal whackjob. Strange how he has empathy for Muslim brats taught to carry C4 filled backpacks but not harmless, goofy Christian kids crawling around makeshift obstacle courses. He can stick his misplaced, pseudo-empathy the same place he puts his kukes and so can you.
the only difference is that Code Pink doesn't care because a Democrat is in the White House. Cindy Sheehan is no longer chained to the fence.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>incompetence is his forte.
the new national motto under Obama is one deft sound bite:
"What difference does it make? "
Hillary Clinton's instantly famous riposte at the Benghazi hearings is such a perfect distillation that it surely deserves to be the national motto of the United States.
They should put it on Paul Krugman's trillion-dollar coin, and in the presidential oath:
"Do you solemnly swear to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States?"
"Sure. What difference, at this point, does it make?"
Well, it's the difference between cool and reality – and, as Hillary's confident reply appeared to suggest, and the delirious media reception of it confirmed, reality comes a poor second in the Obama era.
The presumption of conservatives has always been that, one day, cold, dull reality would pierce the klieg-light sheen of Obama's glamour. Indeed, that was the premise of Mitt Romney's reductive presidential campaign.
But, just as Beyoncé will always be way cooler than some no-name operatic soprano or a male voice choir, so Obama will always be cooler than a bunch of squaresville yawneroos boring on about jobs and debt and entitlement reform.
Hillary's cocksure sneer to Sen. Johnson of Wisconsin made it explicit. At a basic level, the "difference" is the difference between truth and falsity, but the subtext took it a stage further: no matter what actually happened that night in Benghazi, you poor sad loser Republicans will never succeed in imposing that reality and its consequences on THIS administration.
And so a congressional hearing – one of the famous "checks and balances" of the American system – is reduced to just another piece of Beltway theater. "The form was still the same, but the animating health and vigor were fled," as Gibbon wrote in "The Decline And Fall Of The Roman Empire." But he's totally uncool, too. So Hillary lip-synced far more than Beyoncé, and was adored for it. "As I have said many times, I take responsibility," she said. In Washington, the bold declarative oft-stated acceptance of responsibility is the classic substitute for responsibility: rhetorically "taking responsibility," preferably "many times," absolves one from the need to take actual responsibility even once.'
because as Jeebus stated on page 1: all they wanted was a black president.
they keep fckn with you ppl. and ain't nothing you slobs can do but complain. complaints are like azz-holes....everybody has one.
NWaxman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Well, just finished installing a redundant (post honeypot) alarm system under my bed to catch all my sockpuppets. Next step is to put a cheap camera/alarm on my hat to catch the sockpuppet who keeps stealing my name. Already did the cafeteria.
That dumb slimey sockpuppet has no clue I'm getting him next time. He's getting fingerprinted for sure next time. Can't wait until the next election when I can get myself arrested.
That will be fun. Justice.

Be right back, time for my lunch and a change of (whew)depends!! ;o

Jimmy will be judging the posts during my absence.
neanderthal

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

47%ers, football fans, and that did not belong to you....

Ravens fans loot 7-11....

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2013/02/04/rowd...
NWaxman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

neanderthal wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me tell you about being flushed
ROFLMAO!
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

mdbuidler wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure hope it's done. Look at you for christ's sake, you just make shit up and blather it out there like... like God put the nonsense words in your mouth so now you sort of an obligation to just spit it all out there! We need to become a nation of smart people not bigger idiots than we already are.
And a footnote here: I noticed nanabooboo gave me a "mean" judgit back there, but, baby, you ain't even seen me when I get mean.
a nation of smart people not bigger idiots than we already are.

that is not possible, we are traveling on the road to Greece with an administration that resembles something out of the movie Idiocracy. common sense has been relabled as racism and equal opportunity has been replaced by equal outcome.

'I don't normally watch television (the "zombie tube"), but I couldn't resist on election night. So I tuned in and found myself reacting in total shock at the live news interviews with Americans who had just voted: These people were complete morons!

I don't mean that in a flippant derogatory way. What I mean is that they were cognitively incapable of intelligent thought. They had no grasp of the issues, no comprehension of political reality, and no clear idea why they even voted for their candidate.

Without exception, the people I saw interviewed on the news appeared to be babbling idiots yanked right out of the movie Idiocracy. Some of them gave "reasons" for voting that had no basis in fact. "He's good for the economy and created more jobs," one Obama voter explained, apparently not realizing Obama has gutted the U.S. economy and destroyed tens of millions of jobs over the last four years, causing unemployment to skyrocket and food stamps to more than double.

The presidential election, it turns out, was decided by voters of such shockingly low IQ that many would have been considered medically retarded just two generations ago. And this is true on both sides of the aisle, as many Romney voters also appeared to be literally incapable of providing any logical reason why they voted for Romney.

What we just witnessed in America was the Idiocracy election of 2012.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/037875_idiocracy_e...
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Weasel,
Show us where anyone of importance on the right said: "Obama should get no CREDIT".
tune in, FOX got the transscripts....but they're hidden like romneys tax returns.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
bite your own arse....you narcissistic loser wimp. republicans are full of FOX shyt and can't even get a story straight. the war in afghanistan is due to end in 2014. so many years and billions wasted in keeping a pitiful and worthless nation in the hands of m@rons. yea....thank you bush, your buddies company haliburton is now looking to start another war.
Hey genius libtard,

Did you tell us how the government of Afghanastan supporting the terrorists responsible for the deaths of 3,000 people on 911 wasn't related to national security?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Nah, Homer doesn't bet on football, contrary to popular topix lore Homer works too hard for his money to gamble with it.
<Applause>

Good man Homer!
Jimmy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

I'm the Weasel of the thread. Show us where anyone of importance would listen to anything I say.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>the only difference is that Code Pink doesn't care because a Democrat is in the White House. Cindy Sheehan is no longer chained to the fence.
can we chain you to a fence......

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Weasel,
That question is dumb, even for you. Here's a better question:

I would write a letter of recommendation citing exemplary moral character for any of the following:Death of Tenzing, lily boca raton, RealDave, No Surprize, Grey Ghost, leosnana, Homer.

Is there anyone here that would do the same for waxturd/jimmy….?

“"festivus lentel"”

Since: Feb 13

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO
Southern University
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Univers...
"Southern University and A&M College is a historically black college located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana...."
List of notable people who attended Southern University:
Athletes:
Rich Jackson
Mel Blount
Lou Brock
Harold Charmichael
Willie Davenport
Marvin Davis
Avery Johnson
Tyrone Jones
Fred Lewis
Bob Love
Rod Milburn
Isiah Robertson
Rickie Weeks
Musicians:
Randy Jackson
Alvin Batiste
Maurice Brown
Thaddeur Ford
Branford Marsalis
Nesby Phips
Miss Black USA
Terysa Singleton
Brittany Brown
Politicians:
Cleo Fields
William J. Jefferson ("I don't know how that hundred thousand dollars got in my freezer")
Military notables:
Sherian Grace Cadoria - first AA female to reach the rank of General in the US Army
Joe N. Ballard - first AA Chief of Engineers and Commander, USA Corps of Engineers
Let's go over your list again....
You really are quite ignorant, aren't you? How the f**k can a person as ignorant as you even feed yourself?
That's right. I forgot. I feed you.
Oh, honey, don't be coy.(I'm ashamed to say (proud?) but I don't know any of those people? Now, to be fair, I think its a big mistake to conflate athletics with education and always have, except for women's beach volleyball so I can be forgiven not recognizing the "althlete scholars." the same is true for the military folks who I can't imagine are smart enough collectively to drive a car. Corp of Engineers, heheheheheheh, oh, there's an achievement. Ditto with the politicos, nobody there I recognize, and musicians? Wht kind of a school is this? No, no, I meant a more general southern university. It'd take me forever to tailor courses for each one, be realistic. No, DB, when I use the word "southern" I mean it to describe the whole filthy, lily-livered batch of you. The scum of the earth; purveyors of economic disaster and ecological degradation. The very soul of a soulless people who have lost sight of where they came from - well, some of us anyway. We KNOW where you came from - and haven't the foggiest idea where they're going.

Does that clear it up for you, sweetie? Is that precise enough for your lightning quick intellectual resources honed in front of Pappy's fire out in the bayou lissenin' to the gutteral grunts of th' gators as you study physics by candlelight.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info