Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#853772 Feb 4, 2013
NWaxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Introducing my newest sockpuppet!!!!!!!!!! Say hello everyone!!!
hi. again.
NWaxman

United States

#853773 Feb 4, 2013
I'm in sockpuppet meltdown mode. I hate it when they beat me silly. Baawwwaaahhhh!!!!

“"festivus lentel"”

Since: Feb 13

Eastern Oregon

#853774 Feb 4, 2013
Special to FOX NEWS! "A video tape from the super bowl has emerged showing Hillary Clinton and President Obama unscrewing and pocketing the fuses in the electrical room at the Super Dome. Additionally, Beyonce' has committed suicide - well, she got someone from her retinue to commit suicide for her - after first penning a note which read: "I can't go on! Everything I do blows up in my face somehow? Please say goodbye to all my many fans and lighting and technical people who have worked so hard to keep a fraud like me working." A spokeswoman for the singer said she'll be in the Cloak Room at the Ritz Carlton later this evening signing copies of her suicide note."

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#853775 Feb 4, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to change the subject - Baaaawwwaaahhh!!!!!
Spoken like a true weasel...
You made the assertion, not me, so here we go again:
Weasel,
Show us where anyone of importance on the right said: "Obama should get no CREDIT".
Change what subject? What in the hell are you asking? Do you even realize that you are trying to build the case that Obama SHOULD be given credit for the death of Bin Laden? I just gave you an example of someone on the right saying Obama shouldn't get the credit. Are you saying Cheney isn't on the right?
WOW, you're even dumber than I thought.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#853776 Feb 4, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you measure the poop in your pants in kilos or quarts?
ask your elephant a$$ mama......she knows i com in quarts :-(
NWaxman

United States

#853777 Feb 4, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
hi. again.
Gee thanks!! How considerate!
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#853779 Feb 4, 2013
LOS ANGELES -- The OBAMA federal government's push for drastic reforms at chronically low achieving schools has led to takeovers by charter operators, overhauls of staff and curriculum, and even school shutdowns across the country.

It's also generated a growing backlash among the mostly low-income, minority communities where some see the reforms as not only disruptive in struggling neighborhoods, but also as civil rights violations since turnaround efforts primarily affect black and Latino students.

"Our concern is that these reforms have further destabilized our communities," said Jitu Brown, education organizer of Chicago's Kenwood-Oakwood Community Organization. "It's clear there's a different set of rules for African-American and Latino children than for their white counterparts."

The U.S. Department of Education's civil rights office has opened investigations into 33 complaints from parents and community members, representing 29 school districts ranging from big city systems such as Chicago, Detroit and Washington D.C. to smaller cities including Wichita and Ambler, Penn., said spokesman Daren Briscoe. Two additional complaints are under evaluation, and more cities, including Los Angeles, are preparing their filings.

Last week, Secretary Arne Duncan fielded complaints at a public forum in Washington. The forum was attended by some 250 people who boarded buses, vans and planes from around the country to demand a moratorium on school closings and present a reform model that calls for more community input, among other items.

The recurrent theme is that communities are fed up with substandard education, but want solutions that will not create upheaval at the schools, which are often seen as pillars of stability in neighborhoods where social fabric is fragile.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#853780 Feb 4, 2013
NWaxman wrote:
I'm in sockpuppet meltdown mode. I hate it when they beat me silly. Baawwwaaahhhh!!!!
We're Not Suprized, Nulculur Option!

Baaaawwwaahhhh!!!!!
SupriZedObamaFoo l

Pompano Beach, FL

#853781 Feb 4, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Introducing myself as the original sockpuppet!!!!!!!!!! Say hello everyone!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
SupriZedObamaFoo l

Pompano Beach, FL

#853782 Feb 4, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
Not Surprized I'm still being rejected!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#853783 Feb 4, 2013
THE LILY LIB JIM CROW KKK DEMOCRAT AND THE 3/5 care more about obama and the democrats than issues that affect the BLACK COMMUNITY and BLACK CHILDREN

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#853785 Feb 4, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh well! Hey, if they want to get Jimmy Lee Sykes out of the bunker, they should cut his cable and radio off. If he can't listen to Beck and Limbaugh for 5 hours a day, he'll start freaking out.
Dykes (not Sykes) is a 65-year old Vietnam veteran who probably got f*cked up by LBJ's war. Not an excuse, but lots of those guys were never right afterwards.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SupriZedObamaFoo l

Pompano Beach, FL

#853786 Feb 4, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
I measured the poop in my immature pants in kilos and quarts.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SupriZedObamaFoo l

Pompano Beach, FL

#853787 Feb 4, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
I'm still the same rejected sockpuppet in meltdown mode. I hate it when they beat me silly. Baawwwaaahhhh!!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#853788 Feb 4, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Pencil pushers?
Any cop unfit for street duty should be terminated.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#853789 Feb 4, 2013
THE 3/5 DEMOCRAT COULD CARELESS ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE THEY CARE MORE ABOUT ILLEGAL MEXICANS xyz

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#853790 Feb 4, 2013
mdbuidler wrote:
But, I realize you are partially correct, DB, I am ig-nor-rant of zee noble south when seen through your bleary eyes. I know only zat if you want to see retarded people executed, or dragged behind pickup trucks until they fall a-part, one does not book a trip to zee Berkshires, non, mon ami?
Are you talking about the horizontal hanging of that drug addict by the people he took drugs from, and instead of selling the drugs he used them himself?
You do know that if you deal with drug dealers, that is what they do to you when you do the drugs instead of selling the drugs and giving them the money, right?

I'd say, just from reading your post, you're ignorant of a lot more than just the "noble south".
Let's prove that....

Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American embassy security detatchment in Benghazi while the White House ordered the prepositioned DoD assets prepositioned to respond to an attack on our embassy in Libya to disregard their default orders and hang the Americans in Benghazi out to dry while they watched Al Qaeda kill them on live video?

And;

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SupriZedObamaFoo l

Pompano Beach, FL

#853792 Feb 4, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee thanks for the rejection!! How rejected I am!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#853793 Feb 4, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Realtime nailed the winner and the spread.
Realtime also nailed that Galt doesn't know sht about Temecula CA.
Bullshit. You obviously missed the followup.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#853794 Feb 4, 2013
Its been hours and still no takers. Hard to believe that no one has come forward to speak up for waxturd, a guy who regularly gets 20 brilliant judge-its for his clever wit and stellar moral character. Let's try again:

I would write a letter of recommendation citing exemplary moral character for any of the following:Death of Tenzing, lily boca raton, RealDave, No Surprize, Grey Ghost, leosnana, Homer.

Is there anyone here that would do the same for waxturd/jimmy….?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Dale 182,290
Holiday Greetings 1 hr Daddy Warbucks 4
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 1 hr ProfilingNecessary 10
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 98,886
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 2 hr Did enuf die 6
Amy 12-28-14 2 hr Mister Tonka 10
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 71,301
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web