Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“"festivus lentel"”

Since: Feb 13

Eastern Oregon

#853666 Feb 4, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot.
The Treasury Department IS NOT A SOURCE OF MONEY. It is a repository for money COLLECTED FROM A SOURCE OF MONEY.
You have to identify the source of money, or there isn't any money.
You still haven't answered the question.
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
A simple source of money will suffice for an answer.
And you are an asshole. What we have here apparently is a good old Mexican stand-off. Now, as to your questions: if 20 Saudis were to attack and knock down the World Jew Center... uh.. I mean Trade Center,(once they build it again,) am I right in thinking there's a line in the Constitution somewhere that says we must invade Iraq and murder 600,000 of its citizens and add 5 trillion dollars to the national debt for no reason whatsoever? Assuming such a line exists - and why else would I ask the question?- was the surge in Iraq a success or a failure? This is a yes or no question. Let the record show that no one in the universe has been able to answer it thus far.
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#853667 Feb 4, 2013
OBAMA supporters can only compare obama to BUSH compare obama to obama he sucks
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#853669 Feb 4, 2013
Conservative Victory Project, Karl Rove-Backed Anti-Tea Party Effort, Sets Stage For Intra-GOP Savagery

American Crossroads, a super PAC backed by GOP strategist Karl Rove, has launched a new effort to combat the recent trend of fringe Republican candidates who have won primaries with the help of outside groups, only to lose otherwise winnable elections.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/04/cons...

'otherwise'

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#853670 Feb 4, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
i bet you cheered bush when he took out iraqs leaders and started his campaign aganist the al-q terrorists. republican thuggery on the world stage is to be applauded i guess.
Let's talk Democratic thuggery and propaganda. I hate cliche's, but what the heck. This prig spews,

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

"Walk a mile in their shoes.", suggesting that Bush was a bully but conveniently neglects to mention that Obama has kept troops in the Middle East for four years now. That, and never mentions 9/11. We had thousands of civilian deaths too.

It's pretty obvious that he's just another wussified, gaywad, radical Democratic liberal whackjob. Strange how he has empathy for Muslim brats taught to carry C4 filled backpacks but not harmless, goofy Christian kids crawling around makeshift obstacle courses. He can stick his misplaced, pseudo-empathy the same place he puts his kukes and so can you.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#853671 Feb 4, 2013
mdbuidler wrote:
<quoted text>
Bear in mind George bush spent 7 years and countless trillions of dollars trying to catch bin Ladin and all we got for that was 600,000 dead Iraqis, and a president claiming that capturing bin Laden just wasn't that important to him. Don't worry though, now that we've got a Harvard man in there things will finally get done.
"done" as in America is done, as Obammy encourages millions more poor and unskilled to sneak into the country while weakening the military?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#853672 Feb 4, 2013
mdbuidler wrote:
<quoted text>
Bear in mind George bush spent 7 years and countless trillions of dollars trying to catch bin Ladin and all we got for that was 600,000 dead Iraqis, and a president claiming that capturing bin Laden just wasn't that important to him. Don't worry though, now that we've got a Harvard man in there things will finally get done.
and other admin that sayz your welcome for ten years of intel.

But this Libya and big black flags stuff though...wth..what does "on their heels" mean...waving big black flags from crouched positions?

Bring the troops home

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#853673 Feb 4, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot.
The Treasury Department IS NOT A SOURCE OF MONEY. It is a repository for money COLLECTED FROM A SOURCE OF MONEY.
You have to identify the source of money, or there isn't any money.
You still haven't answered the question.
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
A simple source of money will suffice for an answer.
You still haven't answered the question, by your own logic, congress controls the budget:
<Quote DBWriter> "Clinton had to be dragged kicking and screaming to all the Republican legislation that made the government fiscally sound."
Wouldn't a more logical question be, Where's Obama going to get the money that congress spent?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#853674 Feb 4, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>"done" as in America is done, as Obammy encourages millions more poor and unskilled to sneak into the country while weakening the military?
This nation needs an immigration quota reinstatement.

(America sayz thx a lot swinging screen door wide open o'kennedy)
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#853675 Feb 4, 2013
Truth is no SIN wrote:
OBAMA supporters can only compare obama to BUSH compare obama to obama he sucks
lets compare romney and mccain.....they both lost to obama obams
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#853676 Feb 4, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah right, if I were you I would have just let it ride__instead you make it worse.
Madden picks changed it's mind and currently favors the Niner's. Hah, no wonder they are always right.
I'm sticking with the Ravens by 3 in reg time.
Temecula can be found on google aszhole, that area has medical facilities to spare with more on the way__because MediCare patients can pay.
Don't you ever tire of getting it wrong???
Realtime nailed the winner and the spread.

Realtime also nailed that Galt doesn't know sht about Temecula CA.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#853678 Feb 4, 2013
DBWaiter wrote:
Suggested Course Load for Southern University Stoodents:
1. How to pick a long-lasting T-shirt
2. What not to say to your parole officer.
3. How to start an electrical fire by plugging all your neighbors' trailer hitches into your trailer hitch.
4. How to "spel" southern.
5. How to talk forever and make people wonder if you have shit in your mouth?
6. How to change you oil on your lawn.
7. How to mount a trophy wife from the trailer park next to yours.
8. Zoning: do not mention the snail darters or extinct woodpeckers on your property.
9. How to charm women and men with your banjo.
10. What's the best way to hook up with a chinaman at a Chamber meeting?
11. China, the new Mexico?
ROFLMAO

Southern University

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Univers...

"Southern University and A&M College is a historically black college located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana...."

List of notable people who attended Southern University:

Athletes:
Rich Jackson
Mel Blount
Lou Brock
Harold Charmichael
Willie Davenport
Marvin Davis
Avery Johnson
Tyrone Jones
Fred Lewis
Bob Love
Rod Milburn
Isiah Robertson
Rickie Weeks

Musicians:
Randy Jackson
Alvin Batiste
Maurice Brown
Thaddeur Ford
Branford Marsalis
Nesby Phips

Miss Black USA
Terysa Singleton
Brittany Brown

Politicians:
Cleo Fields
William J. Jefferson ("I don't know how that hundred thousand dollars got in my freezer")

Military notables:
Sherian Grace Cadoria - first AA female to reach the rank of General in the US Army
Joe N. Ballard - first AA Chief of Engineers and Commander, USA Corps of Engineers

Let's go over your list again....

You really are quite ignorant, aren't you? How the f**k can a person as ignorant as you even feed yourself?
That's right. I forgot. I feed you.
So NotSurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#853679 Feb 4, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
Oh Lookie here - I'm a Moonbat!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#853680 Feb 4, 2013
Circular Firing Squad: Conservative Media Pans Rove's New Anti-Tea Party "Conservative Victory Project"

Newly signed Fox analyst Eric Erickson sarcastically noted: "The people who brought us No Child Left Behind, Medicare Part D, TARP, the GM bailout, Harriet Miers, etc., etc., etc. are really hacked off that people have been rejecting them." Erickson added, "I dare say any candidate who gets this group's support should be targeted for destruction by the conservative movement."

Daniel Horowitz, a front page contributor to Erickson's RedState.com described Rove's group as "snakes in the GOP grass," and described the group's name as "Orwellian" since "they will never tell you how they plan to achieve conservative victory without running conservative candidates."

In response to Rove's announcement, Fox News contributor Michelle Malkin asked, "Who needs Obama and his Team Chicago to destroy the Tea Party when you've got Rove and his big government band of elites?" Addressing Rove, she wrote, "You and your Incumbency Protection Racket are the problem, not the Tea Party."

Ben Shapiro of Breitbart.com accused Rove of "quietly undermining conservatism" and described Rove and his allies as "the Bush insider team that helped lead to the rise of Barack Obama," and whose advice "led to the epic Romney defeat."

W. James Antle III pointed out in The Daily Caller that many candidates favored by the Republican establishment in 2012 -- likeTommy Thompson, George Allen, Rick Berg, Denny Rehberg, Linda Lingle, and Heather Wilson -- "all lost the general election" and that "if the Tea Party is to blame for anything, it is not distancing the party from Bush enough."

WorldNetDaily, linking to the New York Times story, described the effort in a headline as "Rove Doubles Down In War On Conservatives."

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/02/04/circu...

"the Bush insider team that helped lead to the rise of Barack Obama,"
Jane Says

New York, NY

#853681 Feb 4, 2013
TSM wrote:
Talk about incompetence…Again, Mr. Obama officially missed another deadline in the budget law by failing to submit his blueprint on the first Monday in February. The president has only met that deadline once in his tenure, Senate ‘Democrats’ has failed to pass a budget in the past Four Years see a pattern Here!!
incompetence is his forte.

the new national motto under Obama is one deft sound bite:

"What difference does it make? "

Hillary Clinton's instantly famous riposte at the Benghazi hearings is such a perfect distillation that it surely deserves to be the national motto of the United States.

They should put it on Paul Krugman's trillion-dollar coin, and in the presidential oath:
"Do you solemnly swear to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States?"
"Sure. What difference, at this point, does it make?"

Well, it's the difference between cool and reality – and, as Hillary's confident reply appeared to suggest, and the delirious media reception of it confirmed, reality comes a poor second in the Obama era.

The presumption of conservatives has always been that, one day, cold, dull reality would pierce the klieg-light sheen of Obama's glamour. Indeed, that was the premise of Mitt Romney's reductive presidential campaign.

But, just as Beyoncé will always be way cooler than some no-name operatic soprano or a male voice choir, so Obama will always be cooler than a bunch of squaresville yawneroos boring on about jobs and debt and entitlement reform.

Hillary's cocksure sneer to Sen. Johnson of Wisconsin made it explicit. At a basic level, the "difference" is the difference between truth and falsity, but the subtext took it a stage further: no matter what actually happened that night in Benghazi, you poor sad loser Republicans will never succeed in imposing that reality and its consequences on THIS administration.

And so a congressional hearing – one of the famous "checks and balances" of the American system – is reduced to just another piece of Beltway theater. "The form was still the same, but the animating health and vigor were fled," as Gibbon wrote in "The Decline And Fall Of The Roman Empire." But he's totally uncool, too. So Hillary lip-synced far more than Beyoncé, and was adored for it. "As I have said many times, I take responsibility," she said. In Washington, the bold declarative oft-stated acceptance of responsibility is the classic substitute for responsibility: rhetorically "taking responsibility," preferably "many times," absolves one from the need to take actual responsibility even once.'

because as Jeebus stated on page 1: all they wanted was a black president.

“"festivus lentel"”

Since: Feb 13

Eastern Oregon

#853682 Feb 4, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>"done" as in America is done, as Obammy encourages millions more poor and unskilled to sneak into the country while weakening the military?
I sure hope it's done. Look at you for christ's sake, you just make shit up and blather it out there like... like God put the nonsense words in your mouth so now you sort of an obligation to just spit it all out there! We need to become a nation of smart people not bigger idiots than we already are.

And a footnote here: I noticed nanabooboo gave me a "mean" judgit back there, but, baby, you ain't even seen me when I get mean.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#853683 Feb 4, 2013
DBWaiter wrote:
<quoted text>
She also didn't read the original post which stipulated that the top ten American universities are - without exception - in the "northeast." Which they are. "Northeast" is more inclusive than "New England" and, the last time anyone checked New York is a part of it. A big part of it. Additionally, I listed at least 12 leading Universities in the Northeast but the list is much, much longer than that.
I noticed in here earlier one of the Roger-Righties was babbling on about how the sniper from Texas with the squeaky little southern voice was a "National Treasure." This observation defines clearly the difference between a southern education and a northern one.
Did so. Just clarifying even further.

Yale v Hawvard.

YALE-ANYDAY.

(and still- NY is NOT New England-so narrows the list and bounces out Columbia--just for the record).
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#853684 Feb 4, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO
Southern University
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Univers...
"Southern University and A&M College is a historically black college located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana...."
List of notable people who attended Southern University:
Athletes:
Rich Jackson
Mel Blount
Lou Brock
Harold Charmichael
Willie Davenport
Marvin Davis
Avery Johnson
Tyrone Jones
Fred Lewis
Bob Love
Rod Milburn
Isiah Robertson
Rickie Weeks
Musicians:
Randy Jackson
Alvin Batiste
Maurice Brown
Thaddeur Ford
Branford Marsalis
Nesby Phips
Miss Black USA
Terysa Singleton
Brittany Brown
Politicians:
Cleo Fields
William J. Jefferson ("I don't know how that hundred thousand dollars got in my freezer")
Military notables:
Sherian Grace Cadoria - first AA female to reach the rank of General in the US Army
Joe N. Ballard - first AA Chief of Engineers and Commander, USA Corps of Engineers
Let's go over your list again....
You really are quite ignorant, aren't you? How the f**k can a person as ignorant as you even feed yourself?
That's right. I forgot. I feed you.
GO Duke -in the rest of the not so northern hemisphere lol
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#853685 Feb 4, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
You still haven't answered the question, by your own logic, congress controls the budget:
<Quote DBWriter> "Clinton had to be dragged kicking and screaming to all the Republican legislation that made the government fiscally sound."
Wouldn't a more logical question be, Where's Obama going to get the money that congress spent?
Weasel,

Show us where anyone of importance on the right said: "Obama should get no CREDIT".
neanderthal

Oklahoma City, OK

#853686 Feb 4, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>The "real" dumb carol...did you ever figure out what was going on? Most likely not, but the hand writing on the wall said you were finished ages ago.
Let me tell you about being finished....

If only we had Affirmative Action to save us....
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#853687 Feb 4, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Let's talk Democratic thuggery and propaganda. I hate cliche's, but what the heck. This prig spews,
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
"Walk a mile in their shoes.", suggesting that Bush was a bully but conveniently neglects to mention that Obama has kept troops in the Middle East for four years now. That, and never mentions 9/11. We had thousands of civilian deaths too.
It's pretty obvious that he's just another wussified, gaywad, radical Democratic liberal whackjob. Strange how he has empathy for Muslim brats taught to carry C4 filled backpacks but not harmless, goofy Christian kids crawling around makeshift obstacle courses. He can stick his misplaced, pseudo-empathy the same place he puts his kukes and so can you.
bite your own arse....you narcissistic loser wimp. republicans are full of FOX shyt and can't even get a story straight. the war in afghanistan is due to end in 2014. so many years and billions wasted in keeping a pitiful and worthless nation in the hands of m@rons. yea....thank you bush, your buddies company haliburton is now looking to start another war.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 10-21 9 min PEllen 5
Amy 10-21 15 min Toj 3
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 20 min HughBe 69,975
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 25 min lides 50,593
Do you find smoking attractive? (No posts about... 1 hr edogxxx 8
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Just Making It Al... 47,481
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Sgt Prepper 179,268
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]