Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
786,041 - 786,060 of 1,096,020 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Chicago police department has decided they will not respond to B&E's if they determine that the suspects have left. There's your 'serve and protect' for you.
It's also a 'arm yourself and shoot to kill'.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You wanted to know where Obama got his money. He gets it from the Treasury Dept.
You really have a problem reading and comprehending the written English language. Read carefully:

The Treasury Department isn't a source of money. It is a repository of money. Incidentally, the Treasury Department is already 16.5 trillion dollars in debt. It doesn't have any money to give.
So, the question remains:

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

A source of money is required to answer the question.
To date, nobody on Earth has been able to answer this question.

So NotSurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a poor little neglected one. no one cares. now give me a chance; I'm like a good little obammy worshipper.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
SupriZedObamaFoo l

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
Im so cunfoosed. Whots hapening? OMG!!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

History 101 wrote:
It's getting late...but just have to say there are mixed reports of the video of Ambassador's body being helped or taunted.
If my initial response was wrong based on misinformation reported and that these men were, in fact, helping to get him to the hospital, I will be the first to admit it.
But because we have been left in the dark by this administration about all of the facts surrounding this incident, the mixed messages will continue.
Apparently, Obama is saying this video shows these men are helping the Ambassador to a car and to the hospital.
But he also insisted the terrorist attack was because of a video two weeks later.
This is the problem we have with this president. He can't be trusted to tell us the truth.
Yeah, you're in the dark alright, but it's got nothing to do with the President.
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Americans really ARE selfish: Study finds individuals are only motivated by self-serving acts
Study says appeals to Americans' individuality more likely to motivate

White U.S. students made less effort when told to use teamwork
However Asian Americans were moved by appeals to interdependence

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Nuculur SurpriZe

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Where was I when the cow jumped over the moon? Out riding my unicorn?
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Jane itís pretty simple to understand, any interview Obama does with the Liberal Media has been pre-approved by the WH 60 minutes was No difference!! Thatís why I thought Kroft comments was so revealing!! Kroft on Obama:'I Think He Knows That We're Not Going to Play Gotcha with Him!' Itís pretty hard to Play Gotcha when you know the script!!
Whatever happened to Jeff Gannon Guckhert of Talon News? Did he and Rove get married?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You really have a problem reading and comprehending the written English language. Read carefully:
The Treasury Department isn't a source of money. It is a repository of money. Incidentally, the Treasury Department is already 16.5 trillion dollars in debt. It doesn't have any money to give.
You're on here 24/7 while Svet's sweating it out with the Mexicanos?

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are eat up with the dumbass, aren't you?
It required presidential authority to override the default orders of the AC-130 and Force Recon Marine units specifically positioned to respond to an attack specifically on the embassy in Libya.
If Obama was "staying out of the way", who in the White House wasn't staying out of the way and gave those orders with the authority of the president to hang the Americans out to dry in Benghazi and watched Al Qaeda kill them on the real-time video feed?
As I understand it, only the president has presidential authority.
So, who's actually president?
... I'm bored with playing along with your dodge. Just answer the goddam question:
Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American embassy security detatchment in Benghazi while the real-time video was being watched in the White House?
Just give us a location.
You claim a civil war is inevitable and I'M the dumbass???
You keep asking the same dumbass question and YOU"RE bored???
You didn't respond to how I exposed your faulty logic on the same dumbass question you keep asking and I"M the one "dodging"?????
By your own logic, congress controls the budget:
<Quote DBWriter> "Clinton had to be dragged kicking and screaming to all the Republican legislation that made the government fiscally sound."
Wouldn't a more logical question be, Where's Obama going to get the money that congress spent?

Regarding Benghazi, there is ZERO evidence that Obama interfered with the on site military and State Department officials that were handling the situation. Where he was at the time is no more relevant than where you were at the time.

You can google to find out who the president is.
SupriZedObamaFoo l

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

So NotSurpriZed!
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recall Obama lying to the American people in order to start a war. A war that would be a cake walk, over quickly & paid for by Iraqi oil. A war that killed 4000 US soldiers.
So real dave how many of our US soldiers have been killed in the last 4 years since the reign of O'bigears.
Yes dave former President Bush has been gone 4 years and counting.
O'bigears was going to bring all our troops home remember?
When former President was in office there was a daily body count by the drive by media to discredit the war and a by product was a cheapening of the sacrifices our brave men and women made.
Now there is not a mention of the total deaths sine O'bigears has been in office and he certainly had the power to bring our people home.
No O'bigears lied to the American people to continue a war he promised to stop.
You got a bad rememberer
SupriZedObamaFoo l

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

ROTFLMAO!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you're in the dark alright, but it's got nothing to do with the President.
You mean the president who has been in the dark working with no lights on for the past 4 years thanks.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

WhineyIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Yankee rule of thumb-NY does NOT constitute New England.
Go YALE.
:-)
This retard is telling us she's a Yale Grad? Get the fk outta here.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
It certainly is. You asked where Obama got his money. You've been answered. So STFU or ask a smarter question.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> There is a difference between an 'act of terror' by a spontaneous mob and a planned terrorist attack. If you can't see that well here's your sign.
Did you read his statement? Where did it make any sort of distinction between it being a "spontaneous mob" or a "planned terrorist attack"? He called it an act of terror, your imagination and the right wing noise machine made up the rest.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Still, to date, nobody on Earth has been able to answer that question.
The Treasury Dept.

I can keep answering for as long as you can keep askin'.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Jane itís pretty simple to understand, any interview Obama does with the Liberal Media has been pre-approved by the WH 60 minutes was No difference!! Thatís why I thought Kroft comments was so revealing!! Kroft on Obama:'I Think He Knows That We're Not Going to Play Gotcha with Him!' Itís pretty hard to Play Gotcha when you know the script!!
i think they're afraid if posed any serious questions, Obama will act the way he did in the first debate: clueless.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
So real dave how many of our US soldiers have been killed in the last 4 years since the reign of O'bigears.
Yes dave former President Bush has been gone 4 years and counting.
O'bigears was going to bring all our troops home remember?
When former President was in office there was a daily body count by the drive by media to discredit the war and a by product was a cheapening of the sacrifices our brave men and women made.
Now there is not a mention of the total deaths sine O'bigears has been in office and he certainly had the power to bring our people home.
No O'bigears lied to the American people to continue a war he promised to stop.
You got a bad rememberer
Unfortunately too many.

However, both wars should have been concluded under Bush. He abandoned Afghanistan to invade a country that had nothong to do with 9-11 or terrorism or WMDs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••