Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,303)

Showing posts 786,041 - 786,060 of1,034,118
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Population level rising at 0.899% yearly. Employment level growth is at 0.228% yearly. That means the population is growing three times faster than jobs. Y'all just keep believing the lies.
Low growth is an essential part of the "green" movement to "sustainable" growth.

Welcome to the new reality of reduced expectations, where mediocre is the new excellent.
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we know how you hate to see the DOW hit 14,000 for the first time since 2007, the year Bush crashed the economy!!
Wasn't that Dubya fellow President then?? The guy who destroyed our economy??
Dow stands at 13,997 at this moment.
3 points from the significant 14000 level!!
Now let's see you nitwits attack capitalism some more, telling us how the Capitalists are all wrong, the market is really at 6,000!!
C'mon, Flake, you're as dumb as Emaam. Let's see you say something truly ignorant again!!
You doophus....

Now when stories of vulture capitalist emerge you'll be attacking every white man in utah...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
In other news__DOW is fixin to bust 14,000, S&P already over 1,500. Chrysler sales up 16% in January.
Your buddy Dwight quit again during the game the other night, snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

A world-class turkey.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>didn't post who wrote it. as Hillary would say, "does it matter?" and if did, the LibObots would pounce on the writer, ignoring the message. as you, Queen (sized) of the LibObots, did. aren't you missing mahjong at the clubhouse or something equally useful?
Yes it does matter, you knew if you say you were quote Anne Fking Coulter, you'd be laughed off the farm

Now go back and memorize the NYPost you stupid miserable swine.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Another series of lies, from the Topix nitwit!!

So only the President can give the order, eh??

Yet you previously claimed that Obama was unaware of the OBL operation!!

You can't have it both ways, Dweeb. Your tinfoil hat will short circuit and explode.

You're a very bad liar. You mix up your stories to the point where they make no sense at all.

Much like the Rmoney Santorum landslide, eh??

Or the Randy Weaver was a Patriot lie??

HAHAHAHAHA
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
... another idiot.
The State Department is in control of the security, and who is responsible for stripping down the security detatchmment.
The Department of Defense is in control of the AC-130 and Force Recon Marine units specifically positioned to respond to an attack on the embassy in Libya.
Pay close attention here....
The State Department cannot give orders to the Department of Defense.
The Department of Defense had a plan of action and default orders in the case of an attack on the embassy in Libya.
Only the White House had the authority to override the default orders of the units specifically positioned solely to respond to an attack on the embassy in Libya.
Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down embassy security detatchment in Benghazi while the real-time video was being watched in the White House?
(You can answer the question of why Obama lied for two weeks trying to cover up the Al Qaeda terrorist attack against the US later.)

“Festina lente”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, say you are 20 & smoke two packs a day.
You claim that quitting smoking will not make you live longer because there is no proof how long you would live without smoking.
Brilliant.
Climatologist have measured the increase of these gases in our atmosphere. They know what the effects are. They know how long it will take the Earth to remove these additional gases if emission are reduced.
No, let's say I'm 4.5 billion and there's no blueprint of what's normal and what isn't. And I've survived FAR greater extremes in climate without benefit of pompous environmental soul searching or authoritarian edicts of global repentance.

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
... another idiot.
The State Department is in control of the security, and who is responsible for stripping down the security detatchmment.
The Department of Defense is in control of the AC-130 and Force Recon Marine units specifically positioned to respond to an attack on the embassy in Libya.
Pay close attention here....
The State Department cannot give orders to the Department of Defense.
The Department of Defense had a plan of action and default orders in the case of an attack on the embassy in Libya.
Only the White House had the authority to override the default orders of the units specifically positioned solely to respond to an attack on the embassy in Libya.
Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down embassy security detatchment in Benghazi while the real-time video was being watched in the White House?
(You can answer the question of why Obama lied for two weeks trying to cover up the Al Qaeda terrorist attack against the US later.)
Pay close attention here…
There is NO evidence that Obama interfered with the on site military or State Department response at Benghazi. Your fantasy conspiracy exists only in your gullible mind.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
No sane person would think that the President of the United States of America should be the person overseeing the security details of the hundreds of embassies we have around the world, moot question.
This rule only applies when a Democrat in Office…Right? I know its tough defending incompetence; I guess he’s not responsible for the Debt either?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
39.6%?
and as i see it's 'No Citation Needed Day'......why should i?
Obamacare contains additional taxes on the wealthy.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Salmon related to Flounder?
I don't think so, but here is some nutritional information for both

http://www.sparkpeople.com/food_vs_food.asp...
DEATH

Zagreb, Croatia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
It's 'carol friday'!
Shit, I forgot! In fact it's Superbowl Carol Friday!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yes it does matter, you knew if you say you were quote Anne Fking Coulter, you'd be laughed off the farm
Put some soap in that vodka to sterilize that dirtmouth of yours.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
39.6%?
and as i see it's 'No Citation Needed Day'......why should i?
Was waiting to see who would take the bait first on that one....and you won.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Eman must have created that little story on his own__he and Galt appear to be overnight buttbuddies.
According to Turkish officials the US embassy blast which killed the bomber and one security guard is likely the work of a far left group which stands against US involvement in Turkey.
Interesting that while the concrete around the entrance and steel door were obliterated the security glass and frame remained intact.
Nope, I didn't make it up. When I'm done with google for dummies, I'll let you borrow it, ok?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

The nitwit is back to what he originally said he was;

A motorcycle gearhead.

Hopefully we've seen the last of his outrageous lies concerning the 30 odd other careers he claimed.

But overall, his lies will continue!!

Fer sure he'll come back with another tall tale about how he's a very importaint man at Gazprom!!
DBWriter wrote:
Well, I've got to go get the last inspection of the latest motorcycle I built done at DoT and get a new-build title today.
Thank each and every one of you for purchasing products made from oil. My life would not be the same without your support.
DEATH

Zagreb, Croatia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Low growth is an essential part of the "green" movement to "sustainable" growth.
Welcome to the new reality of reduced expectations, where mediocre is the new excellent.
Honey, go outside and look around. It'd be hard to make it mo' mediocre than it already is. But to you use of the expression, "reduced expectations." What were you expecting originally?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Anne Coulter has a column and TV appearances, while you blog from a moldy condo in the Boca ghetto.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Jane sounds like a bag lady who's been abused on the streets of NY for too long..........
<quoted text>
DEATH

Zagreb, Croatia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
Dow hits 14,000
Yeah, it's almost as if they don't read these righties' posts?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare contains additional taxes on the wealthy.
Heritage Foundation?

you'll need to do much better than that. those peeps can't even remember they wrote Obamacare.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 786,041 - 786,060 of1,034,118
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

53 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Abby 4-19 9 min Kuuipo 9
Music Artists A to Z 13 min boundary painter 92
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 19 min boundary painter 1,023
Amy 4-19 21 min boundary painter 8
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 29 min boundary painter 7,551
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 36 min ritedownthemiddle 42,991
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 38 min edogxxx 96,133
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance