Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#853645 Feb 4, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You were right Homer! Hope you won a pile of money
All Obama supporters have piles.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#853646 Feb 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Poor Jane can't get out of the ghetto; must suck to be you.
Jane has been lost in your neighborhood? Couldn't she find you behind the warehouse?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#853647 Feb 4, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
You claim a civil war is inevitable and I'M the dumbass???
You keep asking the same dumbass question and YOU"RE bored???
You didn't respond to how I exposed your faulty logic on the same dumbass question you keep asking and I"M the one "dodging"?????
By your own logic, congress controls the budget:
<Quote DBWriter> "Clinton had to be dragged kicking and screaming to all the Republican legislation that made the government fiscally sound."
Wouldn't a more logical question be, Where's Obama going to get the money that congress spent?
Regarding Benghazi, there is ZERO evidence that Obama interfered with the on site military and State Department officials that were handling the situation. Where he was at the time is no more relevant than where you were at the time.
You can google to find out who the president is.
All of you Democrats give all credit to Obama for everything. So, let's call it Obama's government.
... unless Obama is just a cardboard cutout of a commercial to make it looke like someone's actually president....

You still haven't answered the question.

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

A source of money will suffice.

I know you're completely ignorant of things like chains of command, so I'll simplify it for you.
The State Department has a chain of command that goes up to the Secretary of State.
The Department of Defense has a chain of command that goes up to the Secretary of Defense.
Both the Secretary of State and the Secretary of Defense answer directly to the president.
The AC-130s and Force Recon Marine units are part of the Department of Defense, and do not answer to orders from the Department of State.
The Department of Defense assets (AC-130s and Force Recon Marine units) were prepositioned specifically to respond to an attack on our embassy in Libya. With the deployment orders are default execution orders, which would have been to responde to an attack on our embassy in Libya.
Nobody in the Department of State can give any orders to anyone in the Department of Defense.
Only the president can order the default orders that were the sole purpose of prepositioning the AC-130s and Force Recon Marine units to be nullified. In other words, the Secretary of State has no authority to issue such an order.

So, who was using presidential authority to cancel the default orders of the AC-130 and Force Recon Marine units that were prepositioned specifically and solely to respond to an attack on our embassy in Libya?
Which leads us right back to the original question:

Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American embassy security detatchment in Benghazi while the real-time video was being watched in the White House and the presidential order for the AC-130 and Force Recon Marine units to disregard their default orders?

A location will suffice.

Then, why did Obama lie for two weeks?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#853648 Feb 4, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
When did Obama stand before the UN and blame it on a video? Post your source.
Now, stop hyperventilating, take a deep breath and read from your own source:
September 12 -- President Barack Obama:
"The United States condemns in the strongest terms this outrageous and shocking attack.... No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation."
September 12 -- Obama, at a campaign event in Las Vegas, again uses the "act of terror" line:
"No act of terror will dim the light of the values that we proudly shine on the rest of the world, and no act of violence will shake the resolve of the United States of America."
He repeats the line again the next day in Golden, Colorado. "I want people around the world to hear me: To all those who would do us harm, no act of terror will go unpunished."
October 16 -- Obama, speaking to GOP challenger Mitt Romney at their second debate:
"The day after the attack, governor, I stood in the Rose Garden and I told the American people in the world that we are going to find out exactly what happened; that this was an act of terror. And I also said that we're going to hunt down those who committed this crime."
Almost 5 months ago. Anyone been arrested and tried yet?

“"festivus lentel"”

Since: Feb 13

Eastern Oregon

#853649 Feb 4, 2013
History 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a broken record? Didn't you post this very same thing last night? And didn't we already have closure to this lame argument?
Go back and re-read the posts last night. I have complete faith and confidence you will. Just click "previous page" until you do.
Good boy.
He learned it from you, baby. But, you're misreading the situation. This... "broken record" syndrome you describe is the entire base of every argument you clowns have made on here since... well... forever. You say shit over and over and over again in hopes something will eventually stick. It's a trite and boring rhetorical device with which I'm now going to box your ears until you scream.

You didn't go to a first tier school, carol, I can tell. Anyone can tell. The reason first tier schools are called first tier schools is because they teach people independent thinking; what you call, academic liberalism. The reason they produce so many of what you call "liberals" is because that's their job. If you were to send your kid to college already knowing the facts about everything then why would you send him or her to college? To reinforce what they already "knew" to be true?

Why bother to think about anything, carol? Why not just go with your gut and respond the way mom would've if she'd been a big whore like you? You obviously know all the answers, even to subjective questions like, "Why don't we go spend 5 trillion dollars and kill a bunch of people who had never attacked us in any way? Maybe we can kill a lot of them and enrich redneck businesses in the US and China?"

We are by no means finished with these questions, carol. I intend to complete the education your "top-ten" public university obviously failed to do.

In short, carol, dear: Why go to school to hear the same things you learned at home?
Jane Says

New York, NY

#853650 Feb 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Poor Jane can't get out of the ghetto; must suck to be you.
i don't live amongst your inlaws and we know it must suck to be you; otherwise you wouldn't be on here 24/7. gee, who can tell us why the affirmative action ambulance chaser works nights and weekends?
So NotSurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#853651 Feb 4, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
And if I had one he'd look just like Margaret Hamilton.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#853652 Feb 4, 2013
Talk about incompetence…Again, Mr. Obama officially missed another deadline in the budget law by failing to submit his blueprint on the first Monday in February. The president has only met that deadline once in his tenure, Senate ‘Democrats’ has failed to pass a budget in the past Four Years see a pattern Here!!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#853653 Feb 4, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
It certainly is. You asked where Obama got his money. You've been answered. So STFU or ask a smarter question.
You still haven't answered the question. To fund the government, a source of money is required.(Please don't tell me you idiots don't even have a plan.)

A simple source of money will suffice for an answer.
So NotSurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#853654 Feb 4, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Lookie here - I'm a Moonbat!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#853655 Feb 4, 2013
<quoted text>
This retard is telling us she's a Yale Grad? Get the fk outta here.
You couldn't comprehend a simple sentence with out pitchforkedly twisting and distorting it, let alone live an actually decent and virtuous life to save your own warped soul, could you.

No need to answer, we already know the truth, low life, CONiving, libuhrulTic nutcase.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#853657 Feb 4, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
The Treasury Dept.
I can keep answering for as long as you can keep askin'.
You are an idiot.
The Treasury Department IS NOT A SOURCE OF MONEY. It is a repository for money COLLECTED FROM A SOURCE OF MONEY.
You have to identify the source of money, or there isn't any money.

TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#853658 Feb 4, 2013
History 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said I was in the dark. Just said the sources may be incorrect and, if so, I will admit I was wrong about the cheering.
Are you open-minded enough to admit something like that?
Or does being in the dark suit you to the point that blocking out any light whatsoever is out of the question?
Good morning, Lily.
That would require an actual brainwave containing some modicom of decency.

Don't hold your breathe there Carol.... Such eludes spite-filled virtueless libuhrulTics.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#853659 Feb 4, 2013
History 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to dig through the massive pages of this monstrosity called health care reform and find this part:
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act calls for the establishment of a Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute.
The new institute’s purpose is to carry out “comparative clinical effectiveness research,” which is defined in the law as evaluating and comparing “health outcomes” and “clinical effectiveness, risks and benefits” of two or more medical treatments or services.
The purpose of the research is purportedly for the government to determine which treatments work best so that money is not spent on less effective treatments.
It consists of a Board of Governors including 19 members representing key players in health care appointed by the Government Accountability Office as well as the directors of the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality and the National Institutes of Health.
The PCORI is to consider “the effect on national expenditures associated with a health treatment, strategy, or health condition.”
I kid you not.
The "real" dumb carol...did you ever figure out what was going on? Most likely not, but the hand writing on the wall said you were finished ages ago.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#853660 Feb 4, 2013
lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> Nice language from the high school dropout. LOL
Now you're getting "it".(being the REAL truth!!)
:-)

“"festivus lentel"”

Eastern Oregon

#853661 Feb 4, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Almost 5 months ago. Anyone been arrested and tried yet?
Bear in mind George bush spent 7 years and countless trillions of dollars trying to catch bin Ladin and all we got for that was 600,000 dead Iraqis, and a president claiming that capturing bin Laden just wasn't that important to him. Don't worry though, now that we've got a Harvard man in there things will finally get done.

“"festivus lentel"”

Eastern Oregon

#853662 Feb 4, 2013
I can't let another day go by without mentioning the little dwarf, Slalia's, silly hat. What century does he think he's in? What country does he think he's in? Give a man a uniform and the next thing you know you've got an army of one.
NWaxman

United States

#853663 Feb 4, 2013
Oh Lookie here - I'm a Moonbat!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#853665 Feb 4, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see, how many troops were used to invade Libya?
As for Mali, there are actual terrorists there.
As was/were/is in Afghanistan, and Iraq (remember that safron lovin', 5k Kurds into whey, nation depleting, oil pilfering, rogue dictator called Saddam?)
Only difference was, in one scenerio, the USA was outright attacked on it's own soil. Libya-not so much.

WTH we doing in Libya?

Keystone oil more failed Solyndra.

DUHmmy.

“"festivus lentel"”

Eastern Oregon

#853666 Feb 4, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot.
The Treasury Department IS NOT A SOURCE OF MONEY. It is a repository for money COLLECTED FROM A SOURCE OF MONEY.
You have to identify the source of money, or there isn't any money.
And you are an asshole. What we have here apparently is a good old Mexican stand-off. Now, as to your questions: if 20 Saudis were to attack and knock down the World Jew Center... uh.. I mean Trade Center,(once they build it again,) am I right in thinking there's a line in the Constitution somewhere that says we must invade Iraq and murder 600,000 of its citizens and add 5 trillion dollars to the national debt for no reason whatsoever? Assuming such a line exists - and why else would I ask the question?- was the surge in Iraq a success or a failure? This is a yes or no question. Let the record show that no one in the universe has been able to answer it thus far.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 min Frijoles 71,211
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 32 min OzRitz 49,310
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Cheftell 68,907
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 182,041
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr PEllen 98,873
Dear Abby 12-25 3 hr PEllen 1
amy 12-25 3 hr PEllen 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]